Diana's Tales - Student Aid Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were so many more who shouted words of encouragement as we passed by. There were others still who were shy about their interest, but I caught them sneaking glances at me. My confidence grew as we went along, and soon my smile was no longer just a brave face, but it reflected the pleasure I derived from my harebrained scheme.

At first, all the attention rattled Dion a bit. He clearly wasn't used to being the center of attention in a public environment, and he seemed unsure and almost embarrassed. So many people approached us with words of encouragement, though, that he embraced his role and began to enjoy the attention. We were like stars on the strip as he proudly held up my leash and led me down the strip for all to see.

We took so many pictures with passerby's. Everyone who stopped to talk wanted a picture, and we obliged them all. I found the men more often than not put their hands on my ass when we posed for the photos, although they were otherwise hands off. I didn't mind them copping cheap feels at all; I knew I was practically inviting it dressed as I was on the Vegas strip.

I had initially been concerned if I was too old to pull off something like this stunt, but the feedback I received was overwhelmingly positive. In fact, more than a few women commented that seeing me was inspirational, and many more said they wished they had my courage and body positivity.

We passed some of the other Vegas showgirls walking the strip in pairs, and they all appeared tickled by the sight of Dion and me. We ended up taking several pictures with them, as well, and they all complimented us profusely.

I smiled and held my head high the whole time as Dion slowly paraded me up the strip. Past the Hard Rock and Paris casinos, we continued all the way up until we got to the Venetian. Then we crossed the street and came back the other way, passing by the Mirage and Caesar's Palace along the way.

By this point, it was getting later in the afternoon, and I wanted to make sure we made it back to the hotel in time before my husband was released from his conference.

As we passed the Bellagio fountains, the water show was going off, and we stopped to admire the theatrics again. I looked over and saw a group of businessmen about 50 feet away also admiring the fountains, and I was horrified as I recognized one face in particular, my husband's, amongst that crowd. I realized that his conference must have ended early on Friday, and he was taking in some of the sites with his work colleagues.

Close to my husband, I saw the 4 young black men who had gangbanged me just yesterday. They recognized Dion and me and were pointing and waving in our direction.

I panicked and pulled Dion to me, afraid their animation would draw my husband's attention to me.

"You look like you've seen a ghost," Dion laughed.

"We have to hurry up and get back to the hotel without drawing any more attention," I said in a worried tone.

"With you on a leash and dressed like that? What's wrong?" Dion asked, sensing my concern.

I nodded my head in my husband's direction, and Dion immediately recognized the issue and took charge of the situation. He led us back north and away from my husband. We crossed over to the other side of the street on a walking overpass, and then we beat a hasty retreat to our hotel room.

I breathed a huge sigh of relief wen we made it back safely, and then Dion and I fell over in laughter.

"I can't believe we just did all that," I said. I was both exhausted and exhilarated at the same time.

"I can't believe you went out like that, practically naked in public and let me walk you around on a leash." Dion added.

"It was fun. I had a blast, actually, but now I need to go change back before my husband catches me dressed like this," I said as I grabbed a change of clothes and rushed into the restroom.

No sooner had I closed the restroom door when I heard the beeping of my husband's card in the door card reader, and he entered.

"Surprise! They let us out early on the last day of our conference," my husband announced.

"I'll be right out, honey. I'm just taking care of something," I called out from the restroom as I hurriedly put away my headdress and mask and put on more proper clothing.

"Dion, what did have you and Diana been up to today?" he asked.

"Oh, we just took a little walk up and down the strip," Dion coolly answered.

"That's it? Jesus, Diana, what are you doing with the poor kid. We're in Vegas. You've got to take advantage of that. Dion, I'm sorry that Diana's been such a boring guide. You really need to learn how to cut loose a bit more and have some fun."

"I found the walk quite enjoyable," Dion answered with a smug grin as I emerged from the bathroom.

"How about we go out and grab a bite and then maybe catch a show," I suggested.

"That's what I'm talking about," my husband replied. "Dion, if all you've been doing is just walking around, that's good and all, but prepare yourself; you're in for a treat tonight. If you're going to do Vegas, you've got to do it right."

Dion and I just shared a knowing glance as we put on our shoes and headed back out for the night.

******

Epilogue

Our return trip from Vegas was uneventful. We all slept on the plane ride back. My husband was exhausted from his conference. Dion and I were exhausted from all of our high adventures through the week. From the morning hotel sex romps to our afternoon excursions with the remote-controlled egg vibrator, flashing on the casino floor, our spa treatments, the topless pool and gangbang with our new friends, and our Vegas Showgirl slave walk, I had set out to give Dion a week he'd never forget, and I had wildly exceeded my original expectations.

Dion still moved out a few days after we got back, and I was saddened to see him go, but I was happy we were literally able to end our relationship with a bang. Emily constantly badgered Dion as soon as we got back, begging him to move in sooner until he finally relented. I couldn't bear to see him leave, and I ended up running errands the whole day just to kill time and be away from the house while he moved his things.

After he was gone, I went down to the basement where he had stayed and was dismayed by how empty and desolate it suddenly felt. I already missed him terribly.

As I went back upstairs, I spotted some small knickknacks of his lying around the living room. He must've obviously missed them when he collected his stuff, and I thought I should go ahead and return them.

I put the items in a small box to bring back to him. The weather was unseasonably warm, and I thought I'd just take the short walk through my neighborhood to Emily's house. Along the way, I passed Kathy's house, although I saw a car in her driveway that I didn't recognize. As I passed her house, though, I caught sight of Darius fucking Kathy through her living room window. It reminded me of how I was on the other end of it last time, getting fucked by a strong young black man just a few weeks ago as Kathy walked by and caught sight of me. Turnabout is fair play, I guess. I stopped for a second at the surreal sight of Kathy, the bigoted, opinionated self-righteous holier than thou president of our HOA on her couch on all fours as Darius fucked her doggystyle and slapped her ass in the middle of the day for all the neighborhood to see through her living room window. Darius caught sight of me first and gave a friendly wave as if he was in the middle of some benign task like raking leaves. Kathy looked up right after, and we locked eyes. At first, she looked horrified, but then she gave an embarrassed smile, and we both laughed at our shared secret passion for black cock as I just shook my head and went about my way.

A few minutes later, I approached Emily's house. I was about to knock on the front door when I heard loud noises emanating from inside her home.

"Oh God, I've needed this so bad!" Emily's high-pitched voice screamed out.

"You've been missing my black cock in your pussy?" Dion's familiar voice barked out.

"I can't get enough of it!" she answered.

"Every god damn minute your husband's out of the house, you want my cock, ain't that right?" Dion demanded to know.

"God, I'm such a black cock slut," Emily cried out.

"You're always sending your husband out of the house. You've got it so he's hardly even home anymore, don't you?"

"It's because I need your cock in my pussy."

"Say it louder!"

"I'm a black cock slut!"

"Louder!" Dion ordered her.

"I'm a black cock slut!" Emily screamed at the top of her lungs.

Oh well, I thought to myself. Emily and Dion seemed a little preoccupied, so I figured maybe it was best if I just came back another time to return Dion's things. Maybe when Emily's husband was also home.

On my way back home, I thought back to just a few months ago how innocent Dion had seemed. I had been worried if Dion would be alright when he wasn't in my care, but I realized in that moment, that he'd be just fine. He'd grown up a lot since I first met him a few months ago. It's odd to say I felt like a proud mama when I was the one screaming that I was his black cock slut just a few days ago, but that's how I felt. Who knows, maybe he could even sneak away from Emily's from time to time, and we could enjoy an occasional fuck for old time's sake. Our relationship didn't last long, but I was proud that I played a small part in helping Dion get a real chance in life, and I'm more than certain I got at least as much from our relationship as he did. We'd always have his first fall semester of college that we spent together as well as our trip to Vegas, although you know what they say about what happens in Vegas...

******

The end.