Mommy Can't Help Herself

Story Info
Amanda's world rocks at the sight of another mom/son tryst.
12.9k words
4.67
120.8k
280
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers

It sounded so outrageous that Amanda didn't know whether or not to believe her ears.

"Baby! You shouldn't have your fingers in Mommy's pussy while we have guests at the table in the other room, not to even mention your father!"

It was said in a hissing stage whisper Amanda was obviously not meant to overhear. Then those forbidden sounding words were followed by a mother's gleeful giggling.

"I can't help it, Mom. You've been driving me crazy in that dress all night. It's not my fault you make me need you so bad," the horny eighteen-year-old whispered back.

"Oh my god, baby, put that cock back in your pants!" the mother hissed, but still giggling and very clearly not minding that her son had his penis out in the open.

"Just suck it for a minute, Mom. Then I'll be good and go back to the dining room like nothing happened. I promise."

"God, how I spoil you," his mother said with mock annoyance. If there was anything to be taken from her underlying tone of voice it was that she loved her horny son's greedy attention.

Amanda couldn't see them, but as she quietly moved closer to the doorway, she spotted a mirror on the opposite wall that reflected Carol Johnson, now on her knees in front of her son, Benny. Amanda could only see the back of the other woman's head, but it was obvious she was taking her son's cock into her mouth. Benny moaned softly and closed his eyes as he savored the wicked, wet suction of his mother's mouth.

Amanda was paralyzed. Her own son and Carol's husband were still sitting at the table in the dining room. Amanda and her son, Kyle, were new in town, and Benny was a new friend Kyle had made when he joined the wrestling team at his new school. The Johnsons had graciously invited the new arrivals over for dinner. Kyle and Benny seemed to be forming a fast friendship, and the whole family were friendly and gracious, making Amanda feel welcome to their new town and school district. Of course Benny and Kyle were both eighteen year old seniors, so they would be graduating in a few more months.

During the dinner, Carol made an excuse that something needed to be done in the kitchen. Her handsome, athletic son got up a moment later, saying he was going to help his mother. It was only a couple of minutes later that Amanda said she needed to use the bathroom. It was then she discovered Carol and Benny weren't in the kitchen at all, but a sort den or library just off the hallway that led to the bathroom.

To say Amanda was shocked by what she found would be an understatement. It was shocking enough just to happen upon her son's new friend goading his own mother to suck his cock, but it was obviously not their first time. On top of that, the risk they were taking to do it during a dinner with guests was inconceivable. Amanda was trembling as she watched Carol's head bobbing steadily as she sucked her son's cock. Benny kept his moans at a low volume, but he reached for his mother's head and began pumping his excited rod into her mouth.

"Ooohhh, Mom, fuck," he groaned quietly. "That's so good. Nobody sucks that hard dick like you."

Carol made a yummy sound in response, not being able to say anything with her mouth full of Benny's flesh. The mother and son became so involved in the illicit blowjob that Amanda didn't think they'd stop no matter who found them. Benny was losing control of his volume as he ardently fucked his pretty mother's face. They were obviously in a rush. Amanda was mesmerized watching the young athlete grind his powerful hips at his mother's bobbing head, straining to feed her a load of his warm cum before they got caught.

It wasn't hard to guess they were excited as much by taking such a huge risk as they were by the sordid taboo of their incestuous actions. Amanda had never seen a blowjob, except from the perspective of the one doing the sucking. It was fascinating just to see people having sex, but seeing a mother lovingly suck the aroused cock of her own son was something Amanda had no reference for. She knew this sort of thing happened, yet it was the kind of thing no one ever talked about.

The beautiful brunette was partly disgusted. How could a mother and son do such a forbidden thing, and with the intense pleasure they were obviously taking from it? Carol's husband and Kyle were still sitting at the dinner table just a couple of rooms away! At the same time, Amanda couldn't deny the tingles of excitement spreading through her body. She hadn't been with a man since her divorce and having a handsome, athletic eighteen year old living in the very next bedroom had been a challenge to her sense of decency. Whenever she saw Kyle coming or going from the bathroom with only his briefs on or a towel around his waist made her nipples hard every time.

But what Carol and Benny were doing was completely over the top. Amanda was pretty sure it wasn't even legal in spite of Benny being eighteen. All of these things aside, the youthful brunette's pussy was beginning to feel hot and tingly. She wanted to touch herself. It would've been so easy to slip her hand under the short hem of her dress, then inside her panties to rub her smoothly shaven pussy slit, but she didn't dare. What if Carol's husband, or ever worse, Kyle, suddenly came along and caught her rubbing her pussy as she spied on her hostess down on her knees with her son pounding his rock hard prick into her hungry mouth?

She should have kept tiptoeing her way to the bathroom, but seeing how Benny was so close to having an orgasm inside his mother's mouth held her rooted to the spot. She was shocked and fascinated in equal portions. She clenched her fists to keep from touching her pussy and listened to Benny grunt and groan as he rocked his hips harder and faster.

"Mom, ohhhh fuck, Mom, I'm gonna cum," the young man growled, struggling to keep his voice down.

Suddenly, the boy threw his head back while his body went stiff. He stopped pumping his hips while his mother's head increased her bobbing motion. She was sucking the hot spurts of cum right from her own son's throbbing man meat. Carol moaned around Benny's pole, savoring the gooey jets of boy cream pulsing into her mouth. Amanda couldn't breathe and very nearly climaxed without even touching herself.

Seconds later, panic took control of her mind and she quietly slipped into the bathroom before Carol and her son came to their senses and discovered her. Remembering why she left the dinner table in the first place, the brunette lowered her panties to her knees and sat on the toilet to piss. She was barely finished before she brought her hand between her open legs and started rubbing her clit. She was too excited by what she witnessed to think about what she was doing, and within a couple of minutes she found herself biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out while her body rocked with a climax that left her dazed.

Amanda couldn't believe she'd seen their dinner hostess sucking her son's cock or that she'd just masturbated in the bathroom while everyone else was probably back in the dining room having dessert. She patted her pussy dry and got up, pulling her damp panties back into place. Turning on the tap, she washed her hands, rinsing away the telltale droplets of piss that got on her fingers while making herself cum.

As she looked at herself in the mirror she felt tainted, but for some strange reason she didn't feel bad about it. Embarrassed, maybe, but not bad. How was she supposed to go back to the dinner table and act like everything was normal?

In the end, she didn't have a choice. She'd just have to do her best, especially since she'd be sitting there with Carol's husband right after catching his wife cheating on him with their son. At the same time, she couldn't help feeling impressed by the slightly older, much thicker blonde for the way she could bring a much younger man to such an intense explosion of lust, whether he was her son or not. For that matter, her boldness in pleasing her son's cock so deftly made Amanda envious. She wished she could be the type of mother who could take care of Kyle's needs the same way and save him the all the troubles that come with playing around with girls his age.

From what she saw of Benny with his mother, she could tell he was one young man who knew how to handle himself around women. As wicked as the thought seemed, she loved the idea that Kyle could be like that too, guided by the woman who loved him more than any other ever could. Amanda knew she should've been disgusted, but she only felt warm and tingly, like there were butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt that way.

The beautiful brunette took one last look at herself in the mirror, wanting to make sure she still looked presentable. Yet she was so much more than that. Still in her thirties, Amanda was proud to still look like the girl in photos taken ten years before. The only differences were that her body was probably even more toned than back then, since she took up yoga about four years earlier. That, and her tits were somewhat larger. That must come with reaching her prime, she mused, not disappointed to be able to overflow most of the C cup bras she owned.

Amanda finally went back to the dining room, bracing herself with a deep breath before sitting back down. Carol and Benny were both already back at the table, and when she realized they must have come back while she was still gone that they probably suspected she'd seen or heard their illicit dalliance in the library. That would explain the coy glances she was getting from both of them. She felt herself blush and looked downward every time it happened.

They managed to get through dessert and a cup of coffee while Amanda couldn't help thinking about the way Carol's husband and her own son, Kyle, were the only ones at the table who had no idea what really went on that night. After a while, Amanda started to grow nervous as Carol and her son were both looking at her with recognition in their eyes. They both knew that she knew. There was no doubt in her mind. Yet neither of them seemed the least bit ashamed. If anything, they both looked a little smug and defiant.

Amanda waited as long as necessary to seem polite after the dessert and coffee were finished, and then announced it was getting late. While Carol's husband went off to the den, the same room where his wife had been sucking their son's cock, it was Carol and Benny who walked Kyle and Amanda to the door. They stopped to say good night and exchange pleasantries about what a nice evening they all had. Benny was standing closest to Amanda, and she nearly lost her voice when she felt him touch her ass.

If the brunette's dress had been just a couple of inches shorter, Benny could easily have gotten away with slipping his hand under it. But he simply caressed her firm cheek and gave her a squeeze.

"Nice," he whispered so only she could hear.

She was shocked by the gesture, and barely able to sound normal as she said yes to Carol's insistence that they would have to get together again sometime. Benny took another, harder squeeze of Amanda's ass when she turned to follow her son to their car. Both Carol and Benny snickered quietly as Kyle and his mother made their way to the driveway. The other mother had to know her son had just been groping their dinner guest's ass.

The first few times Amanda had met him, she thought Benny was a nice young man and the sort of guy she liked seeing Kyle make friends with. But tonight she'd seen a completely different side of him. As if that didn't make things confusing enough, it was her first time meeting Carol and her husband.

Amanda and Kyle made small talk on the way home. She asked her son probing questions about Benny and his mom, but he was either a good actor or simply didn't know what kind of sordid relationship the other son and mother obviously had. At the same time, she envied how close they were, how comfortable they were with each other. It wasn't hard to assume their sexual relationship made them closer than any mother and son Amanda had ever seen. She thought she and Kyle were much closer than most since her divorce three years before. She now wished more than ever that she could be that close to him, but doing sexual things with him was out of the question!

It wasn't that Amanda didn't notice how well built and good looking her son was. Or the fact that he treated her better than his father or any other man ever did before. But he was her son. Maybe Carol and Benny could break the biggest rule in any book and feel okay with it, but Amanda had her sense of decency to think about. What kind of woman kneels on the floor and sucks her son's cock while her husband and company are just in the other room?

Despite the small talk she was having with Kyle in the car, Amanda's nipples grew swollen with sensation as she drove and let these crazy ideas flit through her mind. She wondered if her son had any idea what was going on with his new friend and his voluptuous mother.

"Carol and Benny seem close," she said cautiously.

"Yeah, I guess so," Kyle replied. "She's pretty cool. It's nice. They're kind of like us."

Amanda nearly chortled at that and decided he didn't know how close the other mother and son really were. But she loved knowing he thought of them as being close.

"That's really sweet, honey. I feel really close to you too, especially with your father gone now."

"He's an asshole."

"Kyle! He's still your father, no matter what he did."

"I don't care, Mom. He walked out on me, too, remember? Not to mention the hottest, sweetest girl a jerk like him is ever gonna have."

Amanda couldn't help feeling warm to her core. Kyle had done so much to make things easier for her since his father left. She reached across the console and put her hand just above the middle of her son's thigh, just a few inches away from his cock. She gave his solid muscle an affectionate squeeze and Kyle put his hand on top of hers, holding it there while she drove with one hand.

"You're so good to me," she sighed, smiling.

"You deserve it, Mom. You're the best. I didn't even know how incredible you are until Dad left. I'd do anything for you."

Amanda's eyes watered but she blinked away her tears before they had a chance to spill. "I love you so much, baby. I hope you know that."

"I love you, too, Mom."

The brunette realized how close her hand was to her loving son's cock, and despite her better judgment, she was dying to slide her hand up to his crotch and feel what he had between his legs. And just when she thought she'd put Carol and Benny out of her mind, she thought if she and Kyle were at all like them, she would be fondling her son's cock as she drove.

Amanda's pussy was now aching so hard it was blurring her sense of right and wrong. The way Carol had easily dropped to her knees at her horny son's request and sucked his cock seemed so wrong. Yet as she felt her own son's leg the line of distinction didn't seem so clear. Amanda was relieved when they reached their house, except she was disappointed to have to remove her hand from Kyle's leg. Despite her good sense, she wanted to feel her son's cock and she wondered if he had been thinking about how close her hand was to his prize.

Not surprisingly, Amanda was restless that night and lay in her bed wishing she could fall asleep. But her mind kept going back to the lurid scene during dinner, and then to her conversation with Kyle on the way home. It was as if there was a secret force leading her when she finally got out of bed and quietly padded barefoot into Kyle's room. She had no idea what she was doing there dressed in nothing but the tank top and panties she was trying to fall asleep in. It was an inexplainable need to be near her son.

Kyle looked so beautiful while he slept, but his mother was a little disappointed not to find him awake and as restless as she was. She wondered how many times Carol must have tiptoed into her son's room in the middle of the night. But of course that would be a whole different scenario. She and Kyle weren't like the mother and son they had dinner with that evening. The two of them had a much more normal mother and son bond, even if they were closer than average. But it wasn't the perversely twisted bond Carol and Benny had.

Amanda tried to ignore the fact that she was sneaking around her son's bedroom wearing practically nothing. She tried to ignore the sticky yearning in her pussy. As she reached for the sheet covering Kyle's body, she told herself that was something Carol would do in the same situation. It certainly wasn't what she herself would do. She convinced herself it was nothing more than an exercise in curiosity to see what it would be like to be Carol sneaking into Benny's room. It was only to try to understand the other woman's bold perversity as she drew the sheet down to Kyle's knees, revealing a shockingly big erection in her baby boy's briefs.

The brunette gasped softly in surprise. Her son's cock was so much bigger than his father's. In fact, Amanda didn't know when she'd ever seen one as big as Kyle's. He must have been having some truly wicked dream. She knew if she really were Carol she wouldn't have to be sneaking around and would most certainly have that enormous piece of young man meat in her mouth by now.

Amanda touched her lips as she tried to remember the last time a throbbing cock had been between them. Too long, she decided. Much too long. Then she brought the same hand down between her legs and touched her pussy through the damp gusset of her panties. It had been just as long since she had a long, hard cock driving into that other set of lips, too. And the imposing rod stretching Kyle's briefs all the way to his hipbone would surely stretch her sheath in ways the neglected mother had never felt before.

"I'm not as wicked as Carol," she whispered softly to herself, leaning over her sleeping son's body, her hand reaching toward the rock solid bulge in his briefs. "This is what she would do. Not me."

Her heart raced as she brought the tips of her fingers to the large, bulbous head of her son's cock, clearly outlined in the tight stretch of the material covering it. Mere seconds after she ran her fingers over the ridge of his cock head and over his shaft, Kyle grunted and rocked his hips against her touch. Pulses of rich, warm cum spurted into his briefs, forming a huge wet spot and some actually seeping through the cloth.

Amanda was terrified her son might wake up and catch her touching his cum-spewing cock, but she was spellbound by the sight of his thick, pulsing rod and the generous load of cream it squeezed out. Sure that she'd never have another opportunity, she caught some of Kyle's cum on her fingers and held them to her mouth to taste it. The boy's seed was mildly tangy and warm on her tongue. It made her ache to feel his whole load filling her mouth. But then he started mumbling sleepily.

That was when Amanda bolted from the room in a panic. The last thing she needed was to get caught. This way, Kyle could still write off his cum encrusted briefs as the result of a wet dream when he woke up in the morning. It was unlikely he'd suspect his mother of touching his cock while he was in bed. He would probably assume he'd dreamt the whole thing. At least that's what Amanda was counting on.

Back in her room, she lay still in bed, listening to see if Kyle was stirring. She relaxed when everything seemed quiet as usual. She brought her hand down her body and into her panties to touch her slit. She was soaking wet by now and being safely back in her own bed she didn't feel nervous anymore. Her fingers glided over her sodden pussy lips, finally dipping inside her sensitive hole. They were the same fingers that touched her son's cum. Of course she'd sucked them clean, but the idea that Kyle's spunk had coated them only minutes before, and now they were pushing into her pussy, made her body quiver with need.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,958 Followers