Diane: A Shiny Awakening Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of Diane's exploration.
2.1k words
4.5
6.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diane Richardson, what went wrong?" she asked herself, her head pounding from too much prosecco last night, sitting up in bed, picking up the ring box, the gold band glistening in the light from the expensive Murano glass lamp on the side table.

Mark, her self-professed "hot shot" lawyer husband, too busy oiling the wheels of commerce to be there, had clumsily left it on the bedside table when he left early this morning. Diane vaguely recollects early morning seeing him hurriedly get ready for his week-long business trip to Geneva, obviously remembering their anniversary last minute (unlike last year, when he totally forgot). A hastily handwritten post-it note on the box said, "For you, my love", nothing else. "Fuck my life" Diane retorted.

"Really?" Diane muttered, turning the cheap 9 karat gold ring in her palm, a cheap cubic zirconia stone pathetically glinting in the mid-morning light. "Bet his lame assistant, Sebastian, went out during his lunch break to buy this from the Argos catalogue store round the corner from the office" she mused, groggy from her night out with Lisa, her best buddy and all-round nut case. Lisa was last seen stumbling out of the pub at midnight, kissing Diane on the lips, drunk, squeezing her behind, getting into a taxi with Sergio, her step-son, also shit-faced from too many tequila slammers. Both were heading straight to the airport for four days of hedonism in Ibiza, lucky them she thought. At 50, Lisa was a force of nature and Diane missed her already. Did Diane feel something more in her friendship with Lisa, that last exchange outside the pub, was Lisa just being her usual self or was there something more?

Diane by all accounts should have been contented and happy. Sitting in her spacious bedroom, surveying what should have been a middle-class dream, she sighed deeply, dissatisfaction creeping in, a more common occurrence in recent years. Expensive drapes, Italian furniture, marble topped dressers, a walk-in dressing room all came into view, but she felt nothing. Popping a couple of paracetamol into a glass of water on the bedside table for her cracking headache, she slumped back into the pillows.

Lisa had left her a packet of Sobraine Turkish cigarettes in her purse with a lighter, she lit up one, unaccustomed to smoking this early and never at home, especially in their immaculate designer bedroom. Mark abhorred smoking, likening it to a vice of the lower classes. Reflecting on his pomposity she drew deeply on the cigarette and muttered "What a stuck-up idiot", flicking ash into the cheap jewellery box containing her "anniversary" ring.

"Where has it all gone wrong?" she asked herself again. Married to a seemingly loving husband, two lovely kids, both at university, a stable household with no money worries, Mark provided for them very well and she had her own income from investments and some consultancy work she did occasionally. But, she had an emptiness in her life, a lack of passion and excitement.

Until a couple of years ago she'd been convinced that they'd been in a loving, but staid and boring relationship. When she accidently found a receipt in Mark's jacket pocket from a trip to Thaliand, for 50,000 baht, the name "Phuket Ladyboy Titty Bar" emblazoned across the top, she lost all respect for him. Since then she'd seen him for all he was, a drunken bore, middle aged paunch, receding hair and a sense of entitlement.

To boot, he was resentful of her own success professionally, accompanied with a constant belittling and reminding her that she was only where she was because of him and his contacts. His only pathetic sexual advances recently, usually after a whisky-fuelled night out at the golf club, had involved him pawing her, dribbling in her ear saying how much he lover her and normally ended with his flaccid limp cock hovering around her pussy, unable to get it up.

She'd cheated on him once, but that was years ago and she hadn't had the satisfaction of being unfaithful since. Anyway, Mark never knew or certainly never asked anything, he seemed content to just coast along in their relationship. It got her thinking about how life could be so different for a while at least - what would it be like if something exciting happened? If she met someone who really turned her head, made her feel young again...do something to feel sexy and attractive again. Do something totally out of her comfort zone, something kinky even....she thought of Lisa, "what would she do?" or, did she just think of Lisa..

To add to her frustration was that the fact that she'd never done anything truly daring, except her own little concessions, her own little victories. These were pretty tame she thought to herself. She had always had a thing for shiny materials, especially satin and silk. Over the years she'd treated herself to some very fine lingerie and sometimes when she dressed up, she'd cut a beautiful figure in a satin blouse, or a tight fitting silk cocktail dress. There was something about the way the satin felt against her skin, the way the silk hugged her curves in a way that was both comforting and tantalizing. She could safely say on a few occasions she'd played with herself in her favourite satin underwear but this was about her limit in terms of how she'd explored her libido, her own cravings.

She was quite jealous of Lisa, who had recently been rocking what she called a "slutty MILF look" when she went out, shiny leggings and a satin blouse, wearing what Lisa called "Fuck Me heels", her outfits revealing her cleavage and a well shaped behind. Lisa had no shame and was fully embracing her voluptuous gym-toned body and her middle-aged curves. Diane felt envious of her sass, her confidence in going out dressed to the nines. Secretly, especially within the last year, when they'd had a few drinks, she felt strangely attracted to her and her vivacious look.

Lisa, last night at the pub, many drinks in, had admitted to Diane that she'd been exploring a few kinky things recently, not going into too much detail, slightly embarrassed, but intimating she'd met a few people online. Whispering closely in her ear over the noise of the bar she told her she'd even done a photo-shoot that she described as steamy and erotic. Giggling uncontrollably, Diane was shocked but excited by this revelation and it had thrilled her in a way she had never thought possible. Her friend was indeed a dark horse. She didn't manage to get anything more out of her that night as other friends and acquaintances had joined them.

Musing on this today she thought about Lisa, who ran a photography business, with her own small studio, specialising in make-over shoots, mostly for middle-aged ladies wanting to pamper themselves. She'd offered on a few occasions to do a private shoot for Diane, something a bit sexy, do up her hair and make up and pamper her. Diane had turned her offers down, wondering what was the point and also a bit shy at the thought of Lisa seeing her in lingerie and sexy outfits. Maybe she should reconsider, it might help rekindle her libido and imagination, get her out of her current rut and lack of drive, perhaps cheer her up a little. She made a mental note to maybe ask Lisa, especially if she had a bit of dutch courage after a few drinks.

At a loose end for the day, her hangover now abating, Diane wondered what she could do. She didn't have any projects on and had just finished a big job for a client in her consultancy role. She was free with nothing particular planned and her mind wandered back to her thoughts of satin and spicing up her life a bit. She laughed as she'd just remembered that Lisa, as a joke last Christmas, had bought her a pink vibrator. It still nestled in its box, unused, at the bottom of her panty drawer. Perhaps she needed to get it out, have a play in some satin, she didn't have anything else to do.

The idea gripped her and she slowly got out of bed, slipped her pyjamas off and began rifling through her lingerie collection. She could feel herself getting more wet down below as her thoughts raced, trying to find the most alluring outfit. She reached down and felt her moistness, shivering as she rubbed her clitoris, her labia already wet. Stopping herself, she searched for the satin halter top she'd bought last month, with the matching suspender belt, and remembering from years ago, a satin open crotch panty. Feeling the smooth fabric enticing her fingers, she let out a shallow breath, blood rising to her cheeks as she felt increasingly turned on. She carefully put the lingerie on, gazing at her reflection in the bedroom mirror as she did so. She picked up the silk stockings she'd found and slowly pulled each one up her legs, the sliding feeling of silk on her skin very erotic. Why hadn't she felt quite so turned on before, she couldn't fathom, this was lovely.

Admiring herself again in the mirror, she thought she looked very hot for a woman in her late forties, at least her body, shame she had no-one to share her time with. The final piece to complete playtime beckoned - the vibrator. She found it sitting at the bottom of the panty drawer, the box enticing her to open it. She found the vibrator nestling in it's tissue paper, next to a bottle of what she saw was SuperSex Orgasm Gel, "Wow" she chuckled. Lisa knew how to buy presents.

Diane lifted up the vibrator and gel, turning them in her hands, excitement building. Gingerly she pushed the on button and felt a gentle hum and tingling in her hands, as it came to life. She noticed a speed switch and turned it up to full, the vibration coming through stronger and pulsing in her palm, "mmmmm" she thought, "this is very lovely, how come I didn't get this out earlier." Diane had never used or even considered sex toys before and was intrigued, as well as excited, about what it would feel like.

Unable to hold back any more, she moved to the bed, gel and vibrator held close to her. Kneeling on the sheets, her chest heaving in the satin bodysuit, the silk stockings and suspender belt tensing and conforming to her legs, thighs, and waist she got comfortable. Examining the gel she read the label on the bottle "Take orgasms from mmmm to ooooh! with this super-slick orgasmgel. Rub a dab of the arginine and menthol-infused formula into your clitoris, labia or penis to enhance sensation and maximise climax potential during solo play and sex."

Squeezing out a generous portion of the gel onto her fingers, thick and viscous, she rubbed it into her clitoris, gently pushing aside the satin panty of her body suit. "Ohh fuck", the sensation of the gel tingling and wet, her clitoris hard and sensitive. With her other hand she caressed her body under the satin bodysuit, clutching her breasts and teasing her nipples. Running her fingers over her clitoris again, her fingers explored deeper, her labia wet and swollen, she pressed in deeper. Probing and teasing she inserted her fingers more, the gel helping deliver never-felt-before heights of desire.

Reaching over, Diane grabbed the vibrator and switched it on full, rubbing her clitoris with the head of the toy. Slick with the gel and pert and hard, she rubbed her mound in a circling motion, her back arching as waves of pleasure ripped through her. The satin conformed to her body, a silky deliciousness gripping and sliding, adding to a build-up of climax. Gasping, she slid the vibrating toy inside her, wet and slick from the gel, she pushed deeper, the tip rubbing against her g-spot, an erogenous zone that Mark's cock had never touched.

"Fuck, fuck, ummmmmh" "Thank you Lisa" she whispered, her pussy spasming in sheer delight.

Kneeling on the bed, she placed the vibrator base on the sheets and began to ride it, the buzzing, plastic form pulsing - rippling sensations that drove her wild. "Fuck, fuuuuck" as she came, bucking and moaning. Quivering in a state of joy she'd never felt before, she slumped on the bed, frantically fingering herself, rubbing her swollen labia, the gel and pussy juices wet and slick. She felt flushed and dizzy with post-orgasm, her body pulsing, shaking, her breath heaving, her breasts sliding around in the satin halter, a sheen of perspiration coating her body.

After the session of self love, she got up, showered and dressed and sat in her lounge, a sense of contentment. "Can I take this further..that was amazing," "Fuck, I want cock, proper cock" surprised at her wantonness and base slutty desire.