Diane: A Shiny Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Diane crosses the rubber rubicon.
2.7k words
4.7
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane couldn't quite believe the situation she was in, staring at Theresa's gorgeous aspect in front of her. She followed Theresa's beckoning and slid closer, she felt Theresa's body touch against her, the latex covered breasts teasingly rubbing against her own silk-encased chest. The feeling of the latex was nothing quite like she'd experienced before, even satin. It was smooth but slick, like a glossy second skin. Theresa's ample chest was enhanced no-end by the shiny material and she almost involuntarily raised a hand to touch. Her hands rubbing gently over the ruffles of the top, she felt the weight and shape of her breasts underneath, the latex slightly yielding and creating an unbelievable sensation. "Mmmmm, you like that don't you?" Theresa murmured, taking Diane's chin in her hands and drawing her face closer. "Let's get comfortable somewhere".

"Upstairs" Diane breathed. She thought their spare room would be better, a little bit more discreet with this stranger than her marital bed. Theresa picked up her bag and led the way, her round, shapely behind, sheathed in shiny rubber, was a vista to behold as she slowly and seductively climbed the stairs. Diane could feel herself getting incredibly turned on, wet and trembling in anticipation.

"In here" she beckoned to the spare room. She stood by the bed, transfixed by Theresa, as the escort pulled her closer into an embrace. She felt hands caressing her behind, the silk and satin underwear moving in tandem with Theresa's hands, gently teasing and groping her round bottom. "Mmmmmm, that's so nice" feeling her legs slightly tremble at her touch, enhanced by the feeling of Theresa's latex encased body rubbing against her own

Theresa's nimble fingers found the zip on the back of her dress, unzipping it in one movement, the dress falling around her feet as it was deftly pulled down. "Well, look at this, you really did make an effort for me" Theresa smiled, "That's quite the outfit, I love it" running her finger over Diane's hardening nipples under the satin bodysuit. With her other hand, she reached down and began caressing Diane through the satin panty, rubbing her wetness in a circular motion, "Who's happy there" Theresa whispered seductively in her ear. Diane stood stock still, overwhelmed with the sensation of being caressed and toyed with, her senses heightened more by the sweep of latex covered breasts over her satin bodysuit. For what seemed like an eternity, Theresa gently ran her hands over Diane's body, nails slightly digging into her back as she gently kissed her neck, the sweep of the tip of her tongue seductively teasing, a quick bite of her earlobe. Still motionless, enraptured with the new sensations of Theresa's attention, Diane let out a long deep groan, "Fuck, this is so good".

"Let me get you out of this" Theresa said, quite forcefully, undoing the halter top. Diane slipped out of the top and undid the suspender belt, the stockings sliding off with a delicious feeling as she stepped out of her outfit. Naked and slick with perspiration she stood in front of Theresa. Pushing her gently onto the bed, Theresa knelt over her and whispered "Lie back and enjoy...."

Closing her eyes, Diane trembled as she experienced the unbelievable sensation of Theresa sliding up and down her body, her latex curves accentuating the tactile feel of their bodies rubbing together. The latex was smooth and slippery, its texture slick as it slid over her, Theresa's breasts accentuating the sensation, her erect nipples under the rubber, stroking against Diane's skin. Diane felt Theresa slide down her body, Theresa gently grasped one of her her breasts in the latex top and began rubbing over Diane's wet pussy, a pert rubbery nipple slid over her clitoris and she gasped. This felt so different to anything she'd experienced before Diane thought, a woman's touch so much more refined, sensual and accommodating.

"Open a bit wider for me" Theresa whispered, Diane, opening her eyes, saw Theresa kneeling provocatively in front of her on the bed, her cleavage bursting from the latex top. She spread her legs more, glossy with sweat, her urges overwhelming her. Closing her eyes again, Diane lifted her hips slightly, knowing what would come next. The sensation of a tongue tip contacting her clitoris, gently flicking in a circular motion, was so so so much better than she'd ever imagined. Probing deeper while lightly sucking, Theresa expertly caressed her labia and clitoris with her lips and tongue. Her body pulsating with waves of desire and a building climax, Diane pushed her hips up more, wanting to be consumed. The licking and probing was accentuated with Theresa's mouth gently sucking and nibbling her engorged clitoris. Going on for minutes at a time, Diane was lost in a daze of lust and base desires, an orgasm building up, with Theresa occasionally pausing, to keep her at the edge.

"Fuck" she moaned as she felt Theresa reposition herself on to her elbows and slide a finger deep into her dripping pussy. Sliding in and out with a sensuous touch, she slid two more fingers in and began rhythmically whipping Diane up into a frenzy, finger tips sliding against her g-spot, shooting waves of pleasure through her whole body.

"Wow, you like that don't you" uttered Theresa, as she withdrew her glistening fingers, licking them salaciously. "Got a little surprise for you" she breathed as she got up, shuffling off the bed, her body quivering under the layer of black latex.

Reaching into her handbag, Theresa pulled out a toy Diane had heard of but never seen in the flesh. Followed by a bottle of what looked like lube, Theresa showed the strapon to Diane, winking and giggling "just for you, my sweetie". Diane's eyes widened with awe as she took in the length and girth of the hard black rubber dildo. "My god, that's gorgeous" she voiced out loud, wanting it inside her.

Theresa, expertly handling the dildo and harness, positioned it at her crotch between her thighs and tightened the waist and thigh straps, the dildo, a life-like cock shape, hanging tantalisingly between her shiny thighs. Diane reached out, taking the dildo in both hands, feeling the weight of it and running her fingers along the shaft, delighting in the ribbed veins and bumps over its gleaming surface. Handing her the bottle of lube, "Oil it up, my sweet,'' Theresa purred. Diane poured out a large glob of lube onto the palm of her right hand with her left hand drifting between her legs, feeling a wetness and swelling like no other. Slowly at first, she took the dildo in her hand and ran her closed fingers over the shaft, the lube helping her fingers glide effortlessly. Gripping tighter she pulled harder, staring into Theresa's eyes, biting her lips, half closing her eyelids in a wave of carnal desire.

"Fuck me Lady Theresa" she half demanded, standing up and turning around to lean her knees against the bed, resting her hands palm down on the bed, legs spread, her naked bottom facing backwards, ready to be used.

Closing her eyes again, Diane felt Theresa close in, gripping her hips. The sensation of the ruffles of the latex skirt fluttering across her behind was a delicious precursor to the shaft of the dildo sliding in between her legs, slick and rock hard. Theresa's latex-clad thighs pressing against her, pushing the dildo in further, rubbed against her sweaty bottom cheeks. Opening her legs and repositioning, Diane again bit her lip and grimaced in pleasure as she gently rocked back and forth, the length of the shaft rubbing her whole crotch area, her swollen soaking labia sliding and conforming along the top of the slick, lubed shaft. Gently at first, Theresa pushed the shaft, rubbing back and forth, increasing in speed and force, gliding over Diane's swollen lips. Leaning forward slightly, onto her elbows, knees on the edge of the bed, feet in the air and hips now raised, Diane begged, "Fuck me, please, I want it so badly."

The tip slid in, pushing her labia open, the hardness of the rubber taking Diane by surprise. Gasping, she opened her legs more and slowly let the tip enter her more, Theresa rocking her hips to push deeper. The sheer girth and size of the dildo stretched and pushed, her wet pussy expanding as it slid deeper, a feeling of being filled so complete and all-consuming that she almost passed out in sheer joy and desire. "Oh, god, oh fuck" Diane almost shrieked as Theresa pushed deeper still. Pulling out slightly and then deftly slipping forward again, the ribs and veins embossed on the surface of the dildo, teased and rubbed, catching her g-spot. "Keep going, please" Diane begged. Building up pace, the dildo slid in and out with more frequent thrusts, Diane's body bucking and jerking as she let the hard rubber fill her, multiple waves of climax building through her.

Theresa paused, pulling out, Diane whimpering and pausing for breath. She beckoned Diane off the bed after standing up. Then lying down on her back on the floor next to the bed, on the soft sheepskin rug, Theresa looked up at Diane, gesturing for her to ride the dildo cowgirl style. Diane gingerly knelt down and straddled Theresa, her legs still shaking from her previous exertions. Getting into a comfortable position, she grasped the dildo and slowly lowered herself onto it. Feeling it go deep, she rocked backwards and forward feeling the hard cock-shaped form fill her, Diane gasping and drawing ragged breaths.

Theresa reached behind her and grabbed the lube, squeezing out a generous portion, reaching up and slowly rubbed her hands over Diane's breasts. Diane had never felt anything so deep in her before and desperately rode up and down, frantically rocking and rising as Theresa caressed her quivering breasts and rock-hard nipples. Again waves of orgasm ripped through her as she rode the dildo, frantically raising and lowering herself over the thick shaft, reaching a trance-like climax. This time there was no edging or pausing as she kept going, gasping and screaming, feeling her pussy filled and throbbing. Her back arching as she came she almost blacked out, the dildo popping out of her as she thrust her hips upwards, a stream of hot pussy juice flowing out of her as she came, dripping on the dildo and Theresa's thighs, the liquid glistening on the black latex. Exhausted, she climbed off Theresa and flopped onto the bed, desperately trying to catch her breath, drawing in air deeply, her body slowly cooling down a little, her cheeks and chest flushed.

In the afterglow of the experience Diane had just been through, she lay back on the bed, still catching her breath. Pausing in content silence for a few minutes, she stared at Theresa, who had now joined her on the bed in her shiny latex glory. A thought came into her head, she was curious as to how such a well spoken, seemingly cultured lady had got into being an escort, also how much was that a performance she'd been through. She felt relaxed enough with Theresa, she thought, to perhaps find out more about this intriguing lady. "Do you have time for a quick drink" Diane asked gingerly.

"Sure, that would be lovely" Theresa replied as Diane slipped into a satin gown, covering her sweat soaked torso. Her legs felt weak as she walked downstairs, still unable to process fully what she'd just done, grinning from ear to ear. Bringing back two glasses of chilled wine, she sat down on the bed, Theresa had propped herself up on her elbows, watching her intently.

"Would you mind me asking a few things?" she purred, gazing at her. "What is a sophisticated lady like yourself doing escorting? How did you get into it?"

Theresa noticed her gaze and chuckled. "What? You think an escort is not capable of being sophisticated and worldly-wise?" she asked, a mischievous glint in her eye. Diane nodded, admitting that she did indeed think that. "I don't know, it just seems like a far cry from the usual expectations," she answered, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well, I think you seem trustworthy and could keep a secret," Theresa said, "I'll tell you a bit about my journey to here."

Diane smiled, "only if you are sure, I really don't want to pry."

"Firstly, this isn't my full time occupation, I do it part-time, I just dip in when I'm feeling a bit horny and want to buy some more outfits, let's just say it's a kinky hobby of mine that pays for itself."

"So, when you described yourself as a 'part-time escort,' what exactly do you mean?" Diane stammered, trying to keep her voice steady.

Theresa smiled, sensing the nervousness in Diane's question. "I mean that escorting is not my full-time job, only something I indulge in when I want to. I have a successful career outside of this, but this is just a hobby, something I like to do for fun."

Diane let out a slight sigh "what an amazing hobby" she muses to herself.

"In fact I only came to you by chance. I wasn't going to do any escorting this month, but Angela, the woman who runs the agency, saw your message and, knowing my tastes, passed it on."

"I must admit I was intrigued, and seeing your address, knew it would be a nice home in a safe area. Also the fact that you were female piqued my interest even more, not often I get female clients."

Theresa paused while Diane takes her revelation in, "So you just choose to do this when you want? Do you choose who you see?"

Theresa replies in an easy, reassuring tone "Yes my lovely, in fact there are a few of us, let's say, part timers," Theresa said with a wink.

"Oh wow, how interesting" Diane said flattered. "I'm glad you find it interesting, it's not something that everyone can handle. But, the best part about being an escort is that I can be all sorts of roles, I love being in control, but also like surrendering to a powerful man or woman," Theresa said with a sly grin.

Diane was intrigued by what Theresa had to say, it was unlike any conversation she had ever had before, it made her feel alive and excited.

"So, where does your interest in latex come from then? And how do you go about finding clients?" Diane asked curiously.

Theresa took a sip of her drink before answering, "My interest in latex comes from a place of curiosity, I enjoy trying new things and exploring my boundaries. And I adore all things shiny, like the satin you are wearing, and particularly the one you had on when I arrived earlier, that really turned me on. I'll buy new latex when I've seen a client or have an idea for a new look or roelplay. "

"As for finding clients, mostly word of mouth, I have a select few regulars who I mostly see but I also use various online platforms that cater to discerning individuals looking for escorts," she said with a hint of seduction in her voice.

"I must say, what you do sounds very erotic and exciting, I had no idea it could be done that way" Diane half whispered.

"Well, perhaps we could explore this further" Theresa said with some determination. She reached down into her bag and from a sleek black leather card holder took out a shiny black business card. The name Theresa was embossed on the card in glossy red lettering. The only other detail on the card was a mobile phone number. Looking directly into Diane's staring eyes she whispered "Call me this week...."

"I should really be going now, my car will be waiting for me" Theresa said, standing up, Diane marveled at her behind in the figure-hugging latex and desperately wished she could have some too.

Theresa picked up her bag and went to leave, turning at the last moment she uttered "Diane, I like you, we can have lots of fun..." With that she left the room, Diane sat up on the bed with a massive grin on her face.

She tried to process all that had happened, the alcohol had worn off, leaving her with a clear head. She wondered if she would call Theresa, if she would want to explore this further.

She stood up, went to her own bedroom and climbing into bed, she lit up another Sobraine, drawing on the sweet smoke. "What the night" she thought, the first time in years she's felt complete and sexually satisfied.