Diane: A Shiny Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully opening the suit, trying to work out the best way to put it on, she sat down on the bench, its slick pvc rubbing her thighs, sending tingles of pleasure through her.

"Right, legs first, feet in" she whispered, almost as if she wanted no one else in the world to share her first rubber experience.

"Here goes" she thought to herself as she opened the suit and slid her feet down the opened legs, the rubber encasing her feet then her calves. The chlorinated latex slid easily over and the feeling was exquisite, like nothing she'd felt before, a hundred times more sensuous than putting on silk stockings.

The latex was tight and formed around her legs as she pulled it up, strangely yielding, the chlorinated rubber making it slide on almost effortlessly. Diane trembled, she was not sure if in anticipation or in erotic joy, the latter sweeping through her as she pulled the latex over her knees, standing to pull the suit up to her waist. Diane fell into a trance-like state as she experienced the unadulterated erotic sensation of the latex encasing her lower half, she was dripping wet and the latex rubbed against her pussy, enclosing it in a tight embrace. With what seemed like superhuman effort, she resisted the urge to reach down and rub frantically, she stopped herself there and then, trying to focus on putting on the catsuit.

"Oh my actual fuck, this is so so so lovely" was all she could think as she felt her legs encased, the latex gripping and supple as she gently rocked to make the second skin rub all over her lower body. Pulling the the rest of the suit up over her torso and reaching her arms into the sleeves, she experienced the feeling of total enclosure in the warm embrace of the supple rubber, slick and totally accommodating. Glancing over at the mirror she saw a vision of a latex vixen, in black shiny rubber, her breasts still uncovered, slick with sweat from her excitement and uncontrollable lust.

Almost panting, she pulled the zip up to her neck, the rubber confinement complete. Her breasts fitted perfectly in the underwired form fitting cups and were pert yet full, jiggling slightly as she involuntarily moved in the suit, her whole body rippling with lust as the rubber teased and tightened around her curves. Unable to stop herself any more she hungrily rubbed her hands over her torso, breasts and behind, relishing the smoothness and slick surface of the rubber. Groaning, she could feel her wet pussy under the suit, wanting to open the zip and finger herself frantically. She stopped, panting and saw she was flushed and sweating, the rubber making her feel incredibly horny but also hot, the sweat forming between her skin and the rubber adding an intense sensation. She was a complete latex convert, her shiny awakening reaching its first peak.

"Why the hell haven't I done this before, this is amazing," she mouthed to herself in the mirror, the most intense feeling of encasement washing over her.

Looking over at the bench, she grabbed the corset, gently loosening the clasps and laces, slipping it under her feet and having to wriggle it up her legs, each movement enhancing the latex against her skin, small climaxes starting to surge through her body. Pulling the corset into place, she rubbed against the dildo again, suddenly wanting it inside her. The corset was trickier to tighten than she had initially thought, as her trembling fingers tried to pull the laces, with the clasps slipping out of her grasp, Finally able to work out the way to pull the laces and clip the clasp, she felt a sudden sense of further encasement as the corset tightened, almost winding her, but incredibly sensuous at the same time.

Seeing herself again in the mirror, the corset tight around her visibly thinner and encased waistline, Diane could hold back no more. She deftly unzipped the crotch of the catsuit, hands again greedily exploring her rubbered body. Her knees trembling slightly, she leaned back and felt the tip of the dildo slide between her legs, her pussy drenched, grabbing the latex cock with one hand while spreading her pussy with her other. Leaning further forward she let the dildo slip further into her, groaning and rocking, the combination of the latex against her skin and the dildo pushing deeper, taking her to levels of delight and horniness she'd only ever felt the night before with Theresa.

Suddenly aware of where she was, Diane froze. "Can Mel hear me?" she panted out loud.

"Damn. I need to get a grip," she told herself, pulling away from the dildo, its shaft slick and wet from her pleasure.

Now embarrassed, Diane reluctantly began taking off the corset, each time she bent over she gasped slightly as the rubber pulled and teased her, a true second skin. "This is so amazing but I need to find my own time and place to explore further," she thought to herself as she began slipping out of the suit, folding it carefully and putting her clothes back on. Her hair was a mess and her make up had started running, she grabbed a tissue from her handbag and tried to clean up a little, unsure what Mel would think.

Picking everything up and sheepishly walking out of the dressing room, she carefully opened the door to the shop and walked up to the counter, trying to project as calm an air as possible. Mel looked up at Diane with a broad smile. "How was it? Did it fit?" she purred, a knowing look on her face.

"Erm, yes, it's amazing, can I take everything?" Diane half murmured, still in a bit of a daze after her first latex experience.

"Looks like it was fun" Mel said, again with a broad smile across her face, "Isn't latex amazing?"

Feeling more relaxed, Diane smiled and nodded, "Yep!"

Adding up the bill and putting everything into a big, anonymous-looking paper bag, Mel turned to Diane and, grinning, said "I've added in another set of long latex gloves, a gift from us, seems like you might enjoy them!"

"Thanks, that's so kind, you shouldn't have!" Diane replied, a warm smile beaming across her flushed face.

"I think we'll see you again, I'm pretty sure," Mel replied, pushing a flyer across the counter.

"It's usually an invite-only event, but I'll be able to get you in with a plus one as well. Would be a good chance to see if you like this lifestyle, no pressure of course."

Glancing down, Diane saw The Mansion - a Fetish Desire Night written in gothic script, with a time, and an address. It was this Saturday. Looking closer she saw the location was somewhere she thought she vaguely recognised, set in the countryside between the next town along and the nature reserve. Mel turned the flyer over and scribbled a mobile phone number on the back, adding "text me if you can come, we'd love to see you there...."

Mel stood up, walked over to the door, unbolting it and, beaming back at Diane, said "Glad we could be of some assistance". Wordlessly but smiling back at Mel, Diane slipped out of the door, waving almost imperceptibly, a spring in her step and a very moist crotch under her tracksuit. Making sure nobody could see her she walked briskly up the alley and headed to the taxi rank.

"Time to get home" she thought to herself.

12