On Display Ch. 01

Story Info
Trusting strangers to turn my latex fantasy to reality.
1.5k words
4.64
8.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitate for a moment before gently rapping my knuckles against the door. Now is not the time to second guess myself. I've been dreaming of this moment for years, debating whether to seek out the experience or leave the thought safely in my fantasies, free from danger or disappointment. Recently I've been unable to shake the thought and finally one evening, finding bravery at the bottom of a wine glass, I set the wheels in motion.

Peter and his wife Sarah run a fetish night at a local club. I've never been and I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to go under normal circumstances, but their prominence in the local kink community gives me faith that I will be in good hands. The three of us have met several times now, at first over coffee to get to know each other, but more recently and as the plan has taken shape they've shown me around the venue and accompanied me to have my measurements taken. This is an experience I've been building towards for the longest time, and it's important to me that I trust them implicitly.

"Katherine, welcome!" Peter answers the door with a smile. He has a warmth to him that puts me at ease, despite the nervous anticipation growing in the pit of my stomach. "We're glad you made it. Sarah is through in the drawing room; I'll take your coat and you can head on through."

I shake off my winter coat and unzip my boots, making my way down the hall in my socks. I find Sarah in the drawing room, carefully laying out my garments for the evening on the sofa. The curtains are closed even though it's still light outside, but the room is lit with a soft glow from various lamps, which draws my attention to the shine of the latex.

"How are you feeling, my love?" Sarah asks gently, attuned to the ball of nerves somersaulting inside me. "It's normal to be nervous, and there's absolutely no hurry, you can take your time." She spots my eyes dart to the bottle on the table "Would you like a glass of wine? Just a small one, though. It's important that you're fully present for this."

"Yes...please...thank you" I croak, trying to pull myself together. I take a large sip when she hands me a glass and feel the warmth soothe my butterflies. "I'm nervous, but I'm excited. I'm ready. I just hope the experience lives up to the fantasy."

"I'm sure it will, my dear. Just remember to relax and enjoy yourself and leave the rest to us. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

I shake my head.

"Alright then, well in that case shall we get you ready?"

I finish my wine and nod to Sarah as Peter enters the room.

"Excellent" says Sarah, as she takes the glass from my hand and places it on the table.

I look up at Peter as he moves to stand in front of me but this time he doesn't smile. "Now listen carefully, Katherine" Something about his manner has shifted and it stirs something inside me. "From herein out you are to follow our instructions. You are to do exactly as we say without question or hesitation, as we discussed. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I reply softly.

"Good. And you are not to speak unless we ask you to. Do you understand?"

I nod.

"Now, remove your clothing and place it neatly on the chair to your right."

Something inside me somersaults and I feel a surge of excitement at the same time. I pull my T-shirt over my head and unbutton my jeans, slipping both items off without letting them go. Once they are folded on the chair I tug off my socks, wishing the act of undressing didn't feel so clumsy. I unhook my bra and, without hesitation, pull down my knickers, adding them both to the pile.

I am now standing naked in front of a man and his wife who were, up until a few weeks ago, complete strangers. I have never felt more naked in my life, and I can feel their eyes surveying my body.

"This might be a little cold" warns Sarah, as she steps forward holding a bottle of lubricant and squirts a generous amount into her hands. I still jump a little as the cold lube hits my chest. Carefully working her way around my torso then down each limb in turn, Sarah makes sure every inch of my body is covered in the slippery substance. It is cold and my nipples stand to attention. When she reaches between my legs she slips a finger into my pussy, but I can tell already I don't need any extra lubrication there.

Peter has moved to an armchair where he sits, glass of wine in hand, silently watching his wife rub me up and down. I search his face for some sign of approval, but he gives nothing away.

"You're going to need to watch your balance now. Lift your right foot." Sarah is holding a shiny black mass in her hand. I know what this is but it's so small I can't believe I'm supposed to fit into it. Sarah bunches the leg of the catsuit so I can slip my foot into the end, but she still needs to help guide each of my toes into their individual places. It feels strange, having all of them separated, and I can feel the lube on the inside.

She works the latex halfway up my leg then repeats the process on the other side. I've never worn latex before but I've dreamt of it for years, and this is a central part of this evenings plans. The shiny black material glides easily up to the mid-point of my thighs, where a few tugs are required to help shift it higher. Not all the way though, as we have to get the positioning right, thanks to the two dildos fixed to the inside of the suit. Sarah applies more lube to each of these and guides them in. The front plug goes in easily, but the one at the back takes a little more force and my eyes water as it finds its way inside.

With both holes secured, I slip my arms into the sleeves, wiggling my fingers into the ends. The latex is cool against my chest and I draw a line from my crotch up to my collarbone, exploring the change to my touch. I can feel so much and yet so little all at the same time. It's somehow both completely different and exactly the same as I had imagined.

The suit tightens as the zip in the back is drawn closed. I'm now completely encased in shiny, rubbery black from neck to toe. I love how snug it feels. I want to move, to reach up to the sky, stretch my limbs out and explore how it feels, but I don't. I stand still and wait.

Between my legs are two tiny valves, like the ones you might find on a bicycle tyre or a Swiss ball. Sarah is on the floor screwing a small pump to the one at the front. As she pushes on the handle I can feel the mass inside me growing, swelling to take up more space. It's a strange feeling but it feels comfortable. When she moves onto the rear valve it starts to feel even stranger. I've never felt this full before, even when I've been double-stuffed with toys by partners in the past.

"Does it feel as you imagined?" Peter speaks for the first time in what must be ages.

I blush and nod.

"Do you want to continue?"

I nod again, with certainty.

"You will not be able to see, hear, or speak once wearing your hood. Are you ready to continue?"

I nod once more, and I feel the excitement inside me squeeze against my plugs.

Sarah pulls my hair into a braid so it sits neatly against my neck, out of the way, and pops two earplugs in. She holds up the hood, which has been made to my measurements, like the rest of my outfit. On the inside are two tubes which fit just inside my nostrils, and a gag large enough to comfortably fill my mouth, with a small hole so I can still breathe out of both nose and mouth. There are no holes for my eyes. I take a deep breath and open my mouth, allowing the hood to be positioned. I feel it tighten to a close at the back of my head and I am in pitch black. I cannot see or hear anything. I relax my jaw and try to feel around the gag with my tongue. I know the plan for the evening, but nevertheless I am suddenly hit with the reality of being very much at the mercy of two strangers.

I stand still for what feels like a lifetime. Thoughts race around my head as I try to stay calm, to not panic. Eventually I feel a hand caress the top of my head, running over the smooth latex dome. Another hand appears on my breasts, and a finger traces my spine, sending shivers up and down my body. Someone cups between my legs and lifts, forcing me onto tiptoes. I'm excited and scared and very, very aroused, but completely unable to do anything about it.

To be continued...