All Comments on 'Diane and Her Hubby'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Epilogue: Two weeks later Diane and her bull were caught by his wife who immediately divorced him and took him to the cleaners wiping him out financially. Diane lost interest since he wasn't much of a stud anymore. One day he disappeared and was never heard from again. A month later Diane's body was found tied and gagged at the bottom of a local lake. Nobody was ever caught, but rumor has it piece of shit bull's wife had more balls than sissy wimp boi Bill.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"This is a real story".

Meanwhile, here in the real world....story wasn't bad, per se, but don't try to make up nonsense like that, it's just sad.

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

Well...I liked the story!! It was hot! Being rather new to the site I hesitate, to dare and make any enemies.......THAT, being said, I have noticed that poor comments and/or critisisms---(and nevermind my attrocious spelling please!)---seem to eminate from "Anonymous". I certainingly hope, you do not place any value, nor lose any sleep, over remarks penned by cowards!! My screen name is unique, (it had to be...lest, I chose to be Anon), I stand by my comments when I decide to make them, be they good,bad,or indifferent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous