Diane and Her Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My question brought Diane ought of her sexual euphoria. "What?! Please! NO!"

I spanked her pussy lightly. "Enough bitch! You'll do what I tell you to do. That's the price of being my bitch." I had no intention of sharing her with him.

I spoke to Bill again. "How about it! Should I have my slut drain that cock of yours?"

He groaned with need. I know he had a thing only for men. So his response surprised me. "Yes! Please!" He responded like a good sub. My guess is, he was just going to close his eyes if I did make her suck him off, and imagine it was a guy.

I just laughed. "Yeah, that's not going to happen."

I released Diane and stepped back, then spun her around. She still had that glazed look in her eyes from having just climaxed. "Get on your knees and unbuckle my pants." She dropped to her knees without hesitation. As she slowly took my pants and shorts off, I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the bed. I stepped out of my pants and shorts.

Diane looked up at me smiling as she cupped my balls with one hand and stroked my shaft with the other. I looked down at her, returning the smile as I traced her lips with my thumb. "You know what to do. Just don't swallow anything. I think we'll make pussy our cum dump. He likes sucking cock. I'll give him the next best thing to sucking mine."

Diane shoved my cock in her mouth. She began to suck and slurp on it with an eagerness I'd never experienced from her before. I think she wanted to put on a good show, and let her hubby know what he was missing. Whatever the reason, it didn't matter to me. That lady could really suck cock.

I grabbed her head with both hands to steady myself. My head rolled back as the euphoria of her warm, moist mouth engulfed my manhood. Then I shifted my attention back to the pussy. He was fixated on his wife's head bobbing on my cock. "This slut of mine can really suck cock. I was going to call her your slut. But she hasn't belonged to you in years. She belongs to me now."

Diane's efforts just intensified as she listened to me talk about her. She used her tongue expertly, twirling it around the head of my cock as he lips slid up and down the length of my shaft. I held her head in a vise-grip as I fucked her mouth. The closer I got to climaxing, the harder I fucked her mouth. My lust took control of me.

"That's it baby! Suck that cock you dirty slut!" I grunted as I jackhammered her mouth on my cock. "Almost there baby! Almost there!" After several more thrusts my cock exploded in her mouth. I had to focus on standing, my legs became weak. I kicked myself mentally for not sitting on the edge of the bed before having her go down on me. All I could do was grunt and moan as she milked my cock. Spasm after spasm shook my body. This had to have been one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced. I'm sure the dynamics of having her husband watching had a lot to do with that.

She continued to suck and lick my cock as my orgasm subsided. I finally pulled her head off my cock and looked down at her. "Open!" She opened her mouth, revealing a mouthful of my cum. I helped her up with a fistful of her hair, then spun her around. I stepped her over till she was standing in front of her husband.

I reached over and grabbed a fistful of Bill's hair, yanking his head back. "Open your mouth." He was beyond any resistance to whatever I commanded him to do now. He opened his mouth. His body was shaking uncontrollably.

I pushed Diane's head forward till it was hovering directly over his. I squeezed her head. "You know what to do. Give it to him." Diane spit my cum in his open mouth until she had given him all that she had. Before I could pull her head back, she showed her contempt for him by spitting in his face.

"I don't know why I covered for you all these years. You're not worth all the shit you put me through."

I yanked her head back. "That's enough!" I grumbled. I spun her around. "I'm not done with you yet. Go get me a beer. I'll need a little recovery time before I fuck you in front of him." As Diane walked out of the bedroom and headed to the kitchen I turned my attention to Bill again. "I'm guessing you need to cum real bad. Don't you?"

He tried to regain some of his dignity after swallowing my cum. But we both knew he was beyond that. "What do you think asshole?"

"Hey! Don't get pissed at me! You're the one who agreed to this." I could tell my words stung. He knew I was right. I reached for my knife that I'd set on the dresser next to him. Diane walked back in the bedroom with my beer as I cut the duct tape off his right arm. "There! You can take care of yourself." I took the beer from Diane smiling at her. "Let's see how desperate our little cuck gets before we're done with him."

I climbed up on the bed and sat with my back to the headboard, facing Bill. I took a long drag on my beer then motioned for Diane to join me on the bed. "Get up here. Bring my cock back to life. I'm not done with you yet. I want our pussy to see the look on your face while I'm riding you." I just had to laugh. This was too good to be true. I would have never dreamed I would be part of something this kinky and erotic.

Diane knelt beside me and began to fondle and caress my balls and cock. She knew how much I enjoyed a lite touch. That would bring me back to life quicker than anything.

I reached for her chest and began to squeeze and play with her tits. "Get up here. Feed me those sweet tits of yours."

She giggled like a school girl as she slid forward and then leaned into my face, never letting go of my cock. I cupped one of her tits and held it up to my mouth. I sucked in the nipple, nibbling on it with my teeth while teasing it with the tip of my tongue. She cooed like the sensuous slut she was. "Oh yeah baby! I love it when you take my titties like that." She gasped slightly when I bit down on her nipple gently. "Oh fuck yeah baby! Just like that."

I looked over her shoulder at Bill. His hand was a blur as it pumped his cock. He began to grunt as his orgasm built. Then I watched him shoot his first load all over his chest and stomach. His head rolled back as he grunted and groaned. It almost looked as though he was in pain. But I knew he wasn't.

I suckled and nursed on those sweet tits of hers for almost an hour. Between listening to her responses as I nursed on her, and her expert touch on my cock, I was in heaven. I was in no hurry to go anywhere. Occasionally I'd look over at what's his name to see what he was doing. He was still jerking himself off. It was at this point my disgust for him slowly morphed into pity.

I pulled my mouth off her tit with a 'pop'. "Suck on that for a bit. I want to enjoy your mouth again before I ride you."

Diane repositioned herself and began sucking on my cock again. My head rolled back again. 'Maybe I'll just let her suck me off again.' I couldn't help myself. I've always found a good, warm, willing mouth more enjoyable than a pussy. But I knew she needed to be fucked properly. The sacrifices I make sometimes.

I finished my beer while Diane worked on my cock, and I had a conversation with Bill. As I look back on that first time I have to admit, it really was one fucked up scenario. I'm sitting there talking with a guy, who's wife is sucking on my cock while he's pounding his meat like there's no tomorrow. But by this point I realized I was completely in control of both of them. I know he would have sucked my cock had I told him to. But that wasn't going to happen.

I lost track of time. I think it had been about 45 minutes that she had been sucking on my cock when I finally pulled her head off me. "Turn around. Get on all fours and face the pussy." Diane giggled like a school girl again as she got in position like I told her. I rolled over and positioned myself behind her. I could see her face in the mirror that was over the dresser.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, taking control of her. I took my other hand and used it to guide the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy. I stroked the length of her slit with the head of my cock. I got the response I was hoping for. She moaned her approval as I teased her. "Oh fuck baby! That feels so good!" I continued rubbing the head of my cock along her slit, occasionally teasing her by shoving it in her pussy.

"Oh please baby. No more teasing. Give it to me." She was panting by this point.

I pulled her back into my body again by her hair, as I slapped her ass. I continued to slap her ass as I tormented her. "You want this cock bitch? You want my cock inside you?"

"Ooohhh, yes! You know I do!" She ground her ass against my pelvis trying to get my cock inside her.

"Then you tell your husband what you are!" I almost shouted at her as I slapped her ass again. Once again, my lust was starting to take over. "Tell your hubby what you are, you filthy slut!"

The look on her face as she looked at her husband was pure lust. "I'm a fucking whore for my Master's cock. I'm his slut, and I'll serve him however he tells me. He satisfies me like no other man has ever satisfied me. Not even you, you worthless cuck."

I slammed my cock inside her pussy and began a furious fucking of her body.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Oh fuck, yeah!" She began chanting as our bodies slapped together. I drove my cock in and out of her. The slurping sound of my cock pile driving her filled the room. As did the smell of sex. I fucked her like that for several minutes before I felt my orgasm beginning to build inside me. I think she climaxed a couple of times. But I wasn't overly concerned about her at this point. I felt my balls boiling again, and I knew I was about to fill her with my seed.

Bill was furiously jacking himself off as he watched how I was taking his wife. His body covered in perspiration. I'm not sure how many times he jerked himself off watching us. All I know is he didn't take his eyes off us the whole time.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes baby!" My cock erupted in her pussy as she squealed with delight. Our bodies slapped together as I rode her through my climax. I felt her juices mingled with my cum oozing out from her pussy and running down my nut-sack.

I rode her like that for several minutes before we both collapsed on the bed. I reached under her body and grabbed one of her tits, fondling it. "You're the best baby!" I whispered in her ear. "That asshole doesn't deserve you."

She reached around and grabbed my head, pulling it into her neck as she moaned her approval. I knew she was a very satisfied kitten. "I belong to you now. Only you."

12