Diane & John Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

Before I could kiss her again and let her tell me how wonderful I was, she had fallen sound asleep. I covered her a little better with the robe and found out that Grand Marnier liqueur goes splendidly with the lingering taste of teenage pussy. I already knew it went well with the taste of the mature variety.

Diane slept for about half an hour, snoring heartily much of the time. When she slept on her back, she made a noise like a lawnmower in need of a tuneup. I had never had much patience with women who snored, but I thought it was adorable when Diane did it. Fortunately, as it turned out, she usually slept quietly and on her side.

I sat by the fire thinking about Diane, me, and us, and I tried to explain to my cat what was going on. Speaking to a cat in Spanish was a good way for me to sort out my feelings. The Spanish is good because my thoughts came more slowly, and a cat usually is a good listener and not at all judgemental. Actually, cats simply don't give a damn, but that's beside the point.

I resolved to make the week ahead as much like fairyland as possible for my little sweetheart. She was going to be spoiled, pampered, entertained, and loved as never before. I wanted to make sure she never had a better time in the entire long life that lay ahead of her.

This was selfish of me, because I was planning on enjoying it as much as she. Diane would be giving me her beauty, grace, intelligence, and sensuality. Having just been treated to a sample of her unleashed passion, I suspected that sex was going to play a very large part in making her happy for a week.

When she finally woke up, I kissed her to welcome her back to consciousness. It was after eleven by that time, and I said we should go to bed.

She was still about half asleep, so I had to steady her a little as we went down the hall towards the bedroom. The girl was still a little dazed from that explosive climax. She still wore her negligee and slippers, and I knew the things I had bought for her that afternoon had been well worth the money.

When she finally came into the bedroom smelling of toothpaste, she slid into my waiting arms. She said she wanted to be kissed. I obliged her, then she said she didn't want to get her new nightie wrinkled by sleeping in it. I took it off her, kissed her shoulders much to her delight, and got her into my pajama top. Adorable. I knew what a lovely body was hidden by a shirt that was about ten sizes too big for her.

I showed her how to sleep like spoons, with her in front. We finally got settled with her warm back against my front, my arms around her, and a plump little breast in my hand. I could feel myself drifting off, enjoying the soft scent of a fresh, healthy woman and a hint of White Shoulders. I knew I'd never forget Diane's first orgasm. I didn't know that it was possible to go to sleep with an erection.

_________________________________________

I love your comments. Votes, too.
I try to respond to all.
More "Diane and John" stories to come.
Everyone eighteen or over, of course

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers