All Comments on 'Diane Cheats Ch. 03'

by BiMax

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Excellent. Well written. Captures the hungry emptiness of true indulgence.

The characters are so well drawn, despite violating the norms of US provincialism.

I really liked spending time with them, their honesty is so fucking refreshing compared to the bullshit of alleged morality so many desperately cling to.

But that is probably just me.

I think I'm ready for a polyamorous relationship. The first thing I told my SO when we met three years ago,was that if she felt like having sex with her previous boyfriend (who she remained friendly with) occasionally, I had no objection. She thought about it for a year before following through, and quite enjoys the freedom. I came out to her as bi last year, but haven't found the right man. I think sharing a boyfriend with her would be very hot.

Anyway, thanks for the work. I intend to read your whole canon, very enjoyable.

Oh, and I like your profile, very sexy pic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

unconventional worldview that is not made more inviting if this story is any indication. debating the silliness by which others support such a lifestyle is throwing pearls before swine. just read wylderos' comments below; empty headed criticisms based on emotional logic based on nothing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiMax@BiMax
As you might gather from my stories, I'm fascinated by the erotic charge of group sex, exhibitionism, candaulism and infidelity. I'd love to hear from men and women who share my desires; and of course any feedback for my stories are greatly appreciated. Also -- men, women, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES