Diane's Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane heard every word the young woman said, but her mind latched on to the part about services. In her mind's eye, she saw herself down on her knees, sucking away at the younger woman's pussy as Kayla held a fist full of her blonde hair. The thought was intoxicating but also felt wrong. She thought of her girls and Jerry and what such a scandal, should it become known, would do to them. She wanted this more than anything she'd ever desired in her entire life, but was it worth the risk?

Kayla stood up and walked around to the front of the desk. Leaning against it, she pointed to a chair and said, "Diane, sit down a moment, please."

Diane, feeling a bit dazed and unsure of herself, did as Kayla asked. Once she was seated, Kayla said, "I'm going to be upfront and honest with you because I realize you have so much more to lose than any of my other pets."

"Pets?" Diane asked.

Kayla smiled down at her and said, "Yes, pets or submissives. Some people in the lifestyle refer to them as slaves, but I find that terminology distasteful given my heritage. You see, I knew at a very young age that I was a lesbian and figured out a couple of years ago that I craved more than a relationship with a woman. What I wanted was to be able to dominate the women I choose, women that desired to be subservient to me. It's a symbiotic relationship with both parties receiving what they need. Thus far I've seduced and taken all three senior members of the cheerleading squad as my submissives, our cheerleading coach Ms. South, and the older sister of my counterpart at our cross-county rival."

"And what am I?" asked Diane.

Kayla smiled and said, "You, you're special to me for several reasons. One, along with being dominant, I'm also hopelessly attracted to older women. When I was in the fourth grade, I fell in love for the first time with my oldest brother's fiance. My second love in middle school was a friend of my mother. It wasn't until I was sixteen that I fell in love for the third time. I had attended a club cheerleading competition and ended up sitting two rows behind the most enchanting blonde I'd ever laid eyes on in the flesh. She was there to watch her children compete in the competition. After asking around, I managed to find out her name and the name of the team her children were on. After that, I'm embarrassed to admit I spent time stalking her at various camps and competitions for the next year and a half."

"Me?" Diane asked, "yo...you fell in love with me?"

"Yes," Kayla answered her without a hint of shame or regret.

Diane was flustered and confused. "But why me?" she asked.

Kayla slid forward and took both of Diane's hands and said, "Because you enchanted me that first day and every day since that I've seen you. Because you're the most beautiful woman I've ever encountered and because you're a submissive. You are the one for me, I know it, and I know you feel it too. You want nothing more than to serve me, and I want nothing more than to dominate and care for you."

Diane shook her head, not saying no, but in an attempt to clear her head and said, "But my kids, my husband..."

Kayla dropped down on her haunches and took Diane's chin in her hand, forcing her to make eye contact. It was firm but gentle at the same time. With as much feeling as possible, she looked at the blonde beauty and said, "I could no more hurt you than I could hurt myself. I promise you that I have no interest in taking you away from your kids or your marriage. If at some point you decide to choose me, that would be of your own volition. I will never out you or endanger those relationships. I love you too much ever to do anything of the sort,"

Diane could see the tenderness in the young woman's eyes, and for once, she saw more than just wanton lust, she saw love.

"You do love me, don't you?" Diane asked.

"Yes."

"Even though I'm eighteen years older than you?" she asked.

Kayla smiled and said, "In large part because of it, and it's almost nineteen years."

For the first time since entering the room, Diane smiled. Even considering a relationship with this girl was insane, and she knew that, but she also felt something for the young seductress that she couldn't yet quantify. She needed time to think, and she couldn't do that around Kayla.

"The girls will be wondering where I am. I have to get down to them before they come looking for me." Diane said as she stood. For the first time since she'd met her, Kayla looked unsure of herself. She stood and leaned against the desk, her head down.

Diane paused at the door and said, "It isn't that I don't want this; we both know I do. What's more, I think I need it. I didn't know that going into today. But, I can't answer you right now, I need time to think, and I can't do that around you. Around you, I want to fall to my knees, and I can't do that without considering everything with a clear head."

As Diane walked through the door, Kayla called her name. She stopped but didn't turn around; she knew if she did, she'd be lost to her family forever.

"If you're not there at seven tonight," Kayla said, "then I'll know your decision, and I'll have to accept it, but I will still love you."

Not knowing if it would be the last time that she would ever speak to this Goddess, Diane spoke her heart, "And I will love you too."

Her husband had been out of town on business, giving her the space she'd needed to think. The first thing she'd done was to call back her clients and set up showings for the following week. Then she'd called her sister and asked if she could watch the girls for the night. Her sister's daughter Reya was only a year older than the twins, and the three girls were thick as thieves.

When she'd carried them over to her sister's house, Lena had asked, "So, what are you doing tonight, mom?"

She'd smiled in the rearview mirror at her daughters and said, "Well, I'm exhausted, and I'd love to go home and take a long bath and then curl up with a good book, but Ms. Kayla asked me If I could attend a meeting tonight at her house about what she needs me to do for her. What do you girls think I should do?"

The remaining five minutes of the ride had the girls listing all the reasons she should attend the meeting at Ms. Kayla's house. Diane listened intently and managed to not crack a smile despite wanting to badly several times.

She had come to her decision an hour after the ride home from the clinic. The further she had gotten from Kayla, the lonelier and more empty she'd felt. By the time they'd reached home, even the girls, usually her source of happiness, had taken note of her somber mood. They'd tried all their usual methods of lifting her spirits, but none had worked.

Lena had found her sitting in the dark in her den and had sat down in her lap the way she'd always done as a little girl. She'd laid her head on her mother's shoulder and said, "Whatever it is that's got you down Mom, you have to find your happiness again; whatever it takes to make that happen, you need to find it. We need you, the happy you."

She'd known then that she could never be that same person again now that Kayla had awoken that sleeping part of her and given it a voice. She could sink into a depression and have her family suffer because of it, or she could sink to her knees and rejoice in her new life.

She'd taken that bath when she'd gotten home and filled it with her favorite lavender bath oils. She'd spent the next two hours picking out just the right outfit to wear, doing her makeup and hair, and making herself as irresistible as she could.

The ride over to Kayla's house had been one of the most peaceful drives she'd ever taken. All her usual worries and concerns had seemed to melt away as she'd gotten ready for her submission. And that's what this was; she knew that now. Kayla may love her, but they both would have their role to play in this relationship. Diane knew her's would take place on her knees, worshiping at her Mistress's feet.

She parked her car inside the gate and stepped out of her car. The house that stood in front of was fit for a family of five. Instead, it merely housed her Mistress, so it's opulence made a weird sort of sense.

Nervously, Diane made her way up the steps to the front door. Her nerves had nothing to do with anxiety; instead, they were from the excitement of knowing that just on the other side of that door, lay a new life. One that, if used right, would only enhance the good things about her present one. Yes, there were inherent dangers in what lay on the other side, but nothing worth having was ever without risks.

She pressed the buzzer by the front door and, after a moment, heard Kayla's voice say, "Yes?"

Diane's heart quickened at hearing the voice, but she focused and replied, "It's Diane, I'm here per your request."

"The door is unlocked. Come inside and lock the deadbolt behind you. Once you have done so, remove all your clothes. You'll find me in the sunroom located at the back of the house," Kayla's voice ordered.

Diane stepped into the house and closed the door behind her, securing the deadbolt as instructed. She smiled at the irony of being asked to strip naked. Kayla would never even see the outfit she'd spent so much time carefully selecting.

When she was naked, she folded her clothes and stacked them neatly on the entry table underneath a mirror. Looking in the mirror, she took pride in the woman looking back at her. She'd taken great care over the years to maintain her figure, particularly after the twins had been born. It seemed to get harder every year to stay ahead of the march of time, but she'd succeeded thus far.

Looking around, the door to her right seemed to lead into a sitting room. The doorway opposite the front entrance led her down a short hall. Diane passed several doors on either side but paid them little mind. She could see an opening at the back of the house, bright sunlight shining in through almost floor to ceiling windows. It was there that Diane knew she would find her new Mistress.

As she stepped through the open archway leading into the sunroom, she heard Kayla say, "Stop."

Diane did as she was told, spotting Kayla to the far right side of the room. The beautiful girl sat on an expensive-looking Queen Anne type chair with her right leg thrown obscenely over the arm. Kayla wore a short skirt that had been hiked up to expose her smooth pussy.

"I want you to drop to your knees and crawl to me my pet," Kayla ordered as she ran two fingers in and out of her slit,

Diane looked on at the sensual sight before her. As she watched the lascivious exhibition being put on across the room, she dropped to her knees. She deliberately began to crawl across the room, her mouth-watering at the sight of the beauty before her.

"Stop!" Kayla demanded, adding, "I want you to sit back on your haunches and place your hands on your thighs, your palms up."

Diane instinctively did as instructed, knowing that the rewards she sought would only come through her obedience.

When she had assumed the requested position correctly, Kayla said, "This will be your rest position. So anytime I call for the rest position, you will automatically go to this position. Anytime you finish a task that I've assigned you and are awaiting further orders; this is the position you will automatically go to, understand?"

Remembering the way Carrie had addressed her, Diane said, "Yes, Mistress."

Kayla smiled back at Diane, the woman's response filling her heart with love.

"Good girl," Kayla said, and then spreading her legs even wider added, "now come receive your reward."

Those two words sending a shiver down her spine, Diane closed her eyes, and after a contented sigh, opened them again and began to crawl forward. Her new life was awaiting her.

12