Diane's Fall Ch. 05

Story Info
Dana becomes her big sister's submissive.
13.2k words
4.76
37.6k
40
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

Diane answered her door to find her submissive sister-in-law standing there on her front porch. She stepped aside to allow Beth inside and told her to follow her into the kitchen. Sitting down at the table, the domme instructed her sub to pour them both a cup of coffee. Diane pointed to the kitchen counter, where she had two travel mugs, cream and sugar, and a spoon sitting in wait.

When Beth had done as she asked, she handed Diane her mug and made to sit down across from her new Mistress.

"Not yet," Diane scolded her, "just set your mug on the table. You have some morning duties to perform."

Diane raised her skirt to show her naked pussy and ran a finger between her cleft. Beth, feeling a tingle of excitement, was quick to make her way over and drop to her knees.

As the submissive lapped at Diane's honeypot, her domme said, "We have to be at Kayla's house in just thirty minutes, so don't be taking your time down there. We are going to be seducing a new pet into the fold this morning, and you will be required to play your part."

Diane felt Beth's tongue speed up, the news apparently pleasing her. She grasped behind the sub's neck and pulled her firmly against her quivering cunt.

Tilting her head down at Beth, Diane asked, "I assume you followed instructions and still haven't climaxed as you were ordered, correct?"

Releasing her hold on Diane's clit, Beth said, "Yes, Mistress. I wouldn't disobey you. Particularly after you gave me this chance to avoid a spanking. I really don't like spankings."

Diane settled back and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations her sister-in-law was creating within her increasingly wet pussy. She brought both hands to her chest and squeezed at her own tits, enjoying the surge it sent to her core.

When she'd come, she allowed Beth to use her tongue to clean her up. Looking down at the submissive, Diane ran her fingers through Beth's hair and said, "If you play your part right today, pet, then I promise you will be allowed to climax several times."

Beth smiled up at her with a look of relief and said, "Thank you, Mistress. I won't let you down."

The two lovers made the ride to Kayla's house in just a short time. As always, Diane felt her heart quicken, and her pussy began to get wet at the prospect of seeing the young woman she was in love with. There was no doubt in her mind that her life was now better, and the changes that were planned would only add to that. She did feel slight trepidation at the thought of committing incest with Dana. But she also loved the idea of having her little sister as a submissive playmate. Most of all, Diane was pleased that it would make Kayla happy and bring to Dana's life the part she'd denied herself for so long.

Kayla met them at the front door and invited them in. After giving Beth a kiss, she wrapped her arms around Diane, and the two shared an intense and passionate embrace. It left Diane feeling a bit like when she was a little girl and would ride the tilt-a-whirl at the fair. Dizziness that left her feeling as though she was falling. When they separated, at last, Kayla said, "In here pets. I need to explain what the plan is for adding Dana to our little lesbian harem."

Beth seemed please at learning who the new pet would be. She smiled broadly and said, "Thank God, I was hoping when I saw her here yesterday that you were considering adding her to the mix. I've wondered what she would taste like since the first time I met her."

Kayla rubbed Beth's cheek and said, "Play your cards right and be a good pet, and you will find out this morning."

First off, Kayla pointed out several hidden cameras that she had placed in her front sitting room. They covered three different angles of view. She told Diane that she would be in Kayla's office watching on her computer monitor. She explained that Diane would need to put on the headphones she'd left sitting on the desk so she could hear what was going on. She then went through the rest of the plan explaining to Diane that when she heard Kayla tell her sister what a good girl she was, that would be her signal to enter the room quietly. She then instructed her as to what she wanted her to do.

With just a few minutes to go before they expected Dana to arrive, Diane retreated to Kayla's office. She made her way over to the large and masculine desk where she sat down and pulled on the headset. She wiggled the mouse and watched as the screen came to life. There on the monitor were four separate boxes. One of them said, "no signal" while the others held the different camera views from the front sitting room.

On the screen, Diane could see her girlfriend reclined back onto the settee as Beth knelt between the domme's legs and dined at her fine goods. Diane felt a stab of envy as she wished it was her nibbling on Kayla's sweet pussy lips. She knew she had to share her girlfriend with the other submissives and had accepted that fact with a certain amount of grace and aplomb.

The sound of chimes playing signaled the doorbell. Beth didn't have to be told what to do. She immediately stood and made her way into the large foyer. Diane listened and waited. She could hear voices, but the microphones on the camera were too far removed from the front entrance to pick up what the voices weres saying.

"She's in here," Diane heard Beth's voice say. She watched both women enter the room and found herself gawking at the outfit her sister had chosen to wear. Dana sauntered into the room in a forest green backless skater dress. On her feet appeared to be a matching pair of slingback five-inch heels. The outfit went well with her skin tone and blonde hair. Her makeup was perfect, and her hair was knotted into a single braid that Diane knew she would have never been able to accomplish.

"Good morning, Dana," Kayla's said, "I'm so glad to see that you decided to take me up on my invitation. I would have been most disappointed had you chosen not to come."

Diane could make out a somewhat skeptical look on her sister's countenance. "I somehow doubt you thought there was a chance I wouldn't show. I got a strong impression yesterday during our little talk that you could read a woman really well."

The high def cameras clearly showed her girlfriends smile and brilliant white teeth. "You're very intuitive, much like your sister. That's nice to know as reading customers and vendors and figuring out what they're thinking will come in handy in helping your sister run my new business."

Beth had settled back between Kayla's long and graceful looking legs and resumed her task with apparent zeal. The picture quality and camera angles were such that Diane had no issues making out her pet's tongue. It flickered against Kayla's love button, causing Diane's girlfriend to moan as she ran her fingers through Beth's hair. Throughout it all, the domme never took her eyes off Dana.

"So, Beth is one of your pets?" Dana asked with a hint of surprise and arousal in her voice. Watching the monitor, Diane was sure she could make out her sister's erect nipples poking through the thin material of her dress.

"Yes," Kayla said with a husky voice as she slid down the top she wore. There was no bra underneath, leaving her perfect teardrop-shaped breasts exposed. The skin surrounding her dark aureolas radiated the golden glow of the sun. Kayla grasped both breasts as she stared at Dana. She caressed them as she squeezed in towards her erect nipples. When Kayla reached them, the domme grabbed the piercings she wore and pulled and twisted at them, moaning as she did.

Diane watched as her sister's tongue slid from between her lips and caressed across the length of her mouth. She then clamped down on her lower lip with her top row of teeth.

"Though I didn't seduce her. Beth has always known she was gay. She just had to hide it because of bigoted parents. Her first marriage likely ended because of it. Isn't that right, my pet?" Kayla asked.

Beth looked up at Kayla and replied, "Yes, Mistress." She then eagerly went back to servicing the wet slit before her.

"Her new marriage is a raging success, though. Her husband is as gay as she is. That allows them both the look of propriety within the community. At the same time, it gives them both the freedom they crave in their private lives. Of course, all of that is meant to be a secret." the domme instructed.

Beth raised her head and turned it back to look at Dana. Bringing her finger to her lips, she said, "Shhhhh." She then resumed the delightful task before her without further comment.

"Beth really does have quite the talented tongue. I'd be more than happy to let you experience it. Does the thought of that appeal to you?"

Dana seemed hypnotized by the scene in front of her. After a moment's hesitation, Diane watched her sister nod her head slowly, almost as if it had become too heavy for her neck.

"I need to hear you say it, Dana. I need to know that this is what you really want."

Diane watched as her sister's bottom lip quivered. Dana nodded her head again and said, "Yes, Kayla. I want it. I need it so bad."

The teen domme snapped her fingers, and Beth immediately raised up and moved away from between Kayla's legs. The domme smiled seductively at Dana and said, "Before you commit to being my latest pet. Do you have any questions for me? You can ask me anything, and if it is my truth to give, I will answer you honestly. Do you understand what I mean?"

"If it isn't something that you've promised someone that you would keep quiet about, right?" Dana replied, as her right hand began to rub across her taut stomach. Diane could see her sister was combating the urge to allow her hand to progress lower. It was like observing a child that was told not to touch the chocolate bar left resting on the table in front of them. The temptation was so powerful that you could see the conflict within them as they eyed the object of their obsession.

The object of obsession for Dana lay between Kayla's legs. Diane could sympathize with the emotions that must have been running through Dana's head at that moment. She had experienced them as well. In the school hallway and standing at the entrance to Kayla's sunroom. Even now, Diane could fondly recall the way her thighs had quivered, and juices from within had soaked her panties until they were saturated. Kayla had a way of making a woman feel as if she was going to wither away and die without giving in to the illicit desires she offered.

"That's it exactly. There is a question on your mind. I can see it eating away at you. You've wondered about it all night long as you lay in your bed, fondling your breasts and masturbating. You can ask it, and if I can, I will give you an honest answer." Kayla said as she slid two fingers between the lips of her sodden pussy before bringing them to her mouth and sucking off the wetness she found there.

That sight forced an audible moan to escape from between Dana's lips. She ran her tongue between them before seeming to come to her senses. Looking up and engaging Kayla's eyes, Dana asked, "Is my sister one of your pets?"

Kayla simply smiled and said, "Good girl."

Diane stood and discarded the earphones. She made her way around the desk and opened the office door, making sure to quietly close it behind her. She had removed her high heels at Kayla's instruction, to allow her to move soundlessly across the wood floors. As she entered the room and deliberately moved up behind her baby sister, Diane heard Kayla ask, "And what if she is?"

Diane wrapped her arms around Dana's waist. The younger woman's head turned to see who it was embracing her and found her sister's lips pressed to hers. Her first response was to pull back, her eyes widening in surprise. But when she felt Diane's tongue probe at her lips, Dana simply moaned as she opened her mouth and capitulated to her older sister's desire. One of her childhood fantasies coming true at last.

When their kiss finally broke, Dana was panting for breath. Diane released her hold on her sister's tiny waist and walked around her towards Kayla on the couch. It was only then that Dana could see what her sister was wearing for the first time.

Ah, ever the individualist when it came to style, loved to design and make her own outfits. The young Asian beauty was really quite the seamstress. Along with that talent, she'd acquired the adept ability to be able to size any woman from just a glance. Having personally sampled Diane's body herself. Ah hadn't had any trouble in dropping by the local lingerie store at the outlet mall and picking out the perfect size ensemble that Kayla had requested.

Diane's breasts were covered scantily by an extremely sheer white lace bra with half dollar size opening for her nipples. Her lower half was made up of a matching pair of crotchless and assless panties and a garter belt. The belt was attached to a couple of opaque white hose that ran the length of her sister's trim and shapely legs. The outfit was a confluence of both virginal and slutty influences that Diane made seem both sexy and demure at the same time.

Diane sat next to Kayla, and Dana watched as the domme took her in her arms as the pair's lips came together. They kissed hungrily, their mouths coming together over and over as they stared into each other's eyes. In between their kisses, they would whisper to each other. Dana could not quite make out what they were saying; the implication was clear, though.

Clearing her throat and feeling a bit embarrassed for having disturbed the two lovers, Dana said, "Diane is the girlfriend you spoke of, isn't she."

The question was clearly rhetorical, so the two women simply answered it with a smile as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

"How long?" Dana asked, clearly curious as to her sister's surprising transformation.

"I'll let your sister answer for herself. But as for me, I've been in love with her ever since I first laid eyes on her nearly two years ago." Kayla admitted.

Her honesty earned her another kiss from Diane. When their lips parted, Diane turned to her sister and said, "It's a recent development for me, but it hit me every bit as fast as it did her." Looking back into Kayla's eyes, Diane declared, "I love her with all my heart and would do anything she requested of me."

Dana stared at the pair. The passion and caring between the two were evident. The single mom felt more alone at that moment than she had in years.

"Jerry and the girls?" she asked.

Diane looked at her and sternly said, "Are in the dark, and they need to stay that way for now. In time I'm sure that will no longer be necessary, but for now, it's for the best."

"Any more questions that you need to be answered?" Kayla asked.

Dana shook her head, still unable to tear her eyes away from her sister, and almost in a daze, said, "No, no, I think that about covers things."

Both women smiled up at Dana. To her surprise, it was Diane that said, "Then it's come to decision time for you, baby sister. If you wish to serve as a pet and sexual submissive for Mistress Kayla, and by extension, for me, then you need to remove all your clothes and drop to your knees."

Dana's heart raced upon hearing her sister's words. She had come here this morning already keyed up to the high heavens over the prospect of submitting to the ethereally beautiful Kayla. Beth had been an added surprise, notably when she'd dropped to her knees and settled in between the Native American beauty's legs. The sight had caused Dana's already through the roof arousal to reach heights only jetliners and stealth bombers could boast of. Dana hadn't thought it possible for it to go any higher, but her sister's words had sent it to astronomic heights.

Without thinking, Dana's hands slid down to the hem of the short skirt and slowly pulled it up and over her shoulders. She tossed it over into a vacant Queen Anne chair that sat in the corner of the room. Underneath her dress, she wore a black ensemble that consisted of a demi-bra and high cut lace bikini panties. Dana paused, unsure of whether to remove them as well, but proceeded when her sister said, "All of your clothes, Dana."

When she was completely naked at last, Dana felt her legs tremble and knew that her life was going to change forever. She dropped to her knees and assumed the same position that she'd observed Beth waiting patiently in. She stared and Diane, expectantly awaiting her next instruction with an open mind.

"Crawl to us, pet," Diane ordered her in a throaty voice that spoke of her own arousal.

Dana took a deep breath and leaned forward. She began to crawl towards the pair and her future. Just as Dana reached them and made to guide her way between Kayla's legs, the domme told her to stop. She looked up into her new Mistress's dark eyes and felt a brief moment of panic. Perhaps she'd changed her mind and decided that the single mother was unfit to serve her.

Her fears were allayed when the sexy domme said, "Dana, usually, mine would be the first pussy to touch your lips. Once it did, I would own you and become responsible for seeing to it that your sexual gratification was complete and your needs met. It would be incumbent upon me alone to see to it that you made sound decisions for your future. I would sometimes tell you what to wear, where to be, and what to do. And you would do precisely what I asked of you without questioning my thinking or motives. You would trust fully that I always had your best interest and, therefore, those of your daughter at heart, the same as I do for your sister and Beth."

Dana glanced over at Diane, who nodded her head as if to say she could trust the domme. Kayla noticed the silent exchange between the two sisters. "I've decided, though, that it would be best for you if you served your sister. I would still be your Mistress and have the final say should my desires run counter to those of my lover. Still, she would ultimately be your Mistress and responsible for meeting your needs."

Dana looked back at her sister and felt her heart race as she thought of all the myriad of fantasies she'd had about Diane over the years. All the times that she'd wondered what it would be like to be able to suck her sister's pussy and feel her come on her face. To kiss her and have Diane's fingers, lips, and tongue on and in her body. It was all about to come true. All she had to do is say the word.

"Yes, Mistress," Dana said to Kayla, though the submissive's eyes never left those of her sisters. Diane's next instruction was unspoken as she opened her legs wide and used her right hand to wantonly spread the lips of her pussy. Dana could see the sheen of wetness covering the slick surface of her sister's inner slit like the surface of a field covered in the morning dew. Her labia were puffy and the hood of her clit clearly swollen. Dana could just make out the tip of her sister's womanly pearl as it peeked out from beneath it's covering.

She eased forward without trepidation. With just inches between her and Diane's awaiting pussy, she looked up into her sister's eyes. She saw nothing but desire and love staring back at her. Diane's leaned towards her and let her hand slide behind her sister's neck. Placing just the slightest bit of pressure on it, she drew her sister in and said, "Welcome to your new life, baby sister."

Dana moaned as her lips made contact with heaven. Her tongue slid between her sister's pearly gates and found paradise awaiting. The first taste of pussy other than her own, which she had tasted often over the years, and it was the one she had spent all those years dreaming of. Diane's silky folds were sweet with just the tiniest hint of twang to them. Dana slid her tongue the length of her slit, caressing every nook and cranny of its surface. She allowed her tongue to slide lightly over the hood of Diane's clit and dance on her little nub, drawing a breathy moan from deep within her sister. Diane stroked her fingers through her Dana's hair, her eyes rolling back in her head as Dana slid her tongue deep into her honey hole for the first time. The new submissive clamped her lips down around the vestibule as she began to suck greedily.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers