Diane's Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

"Fuck yes, baby girl. Suck my pussy," Diane said as she thrust her hips up in appreciation of her sister's virginal attempt at eating cunt. Diane's moans only became more pronounced when Kayla took her left nipple into her mouth and bit down lightly on it, stretching it away from her body.

Letting the turgid nipple slip from beneath her teeth, Kayla asked, "Does your new slut have a talented tongue, baby? Is she going to make you come all over her face?" As she spoke, Kayla's left hand began to work her right breast, pinching and rolling its sensitive nipple.

"Fuck yes, sooo goood. soooo fucking goood," Diane cried out.

Dana, at last, had worked her way back up Diane's slit and settled on her sensitive little love button. As aroused as she was, and as bad as her own need, the hunger she felt to taste her new Mistress's cum held precedence. She wrapped her lips around the hood and sucked aggressively as she began to flick the tip of her tongue against Diane's tasty pearl.

Dana felt Diane's thigh's clench in around her ears as the first wave of her older sister's climax hit. A gush of liquid coated her chin with another soon following as the beautiful switch anointed her voyage into a submissive lifestyle. Dana sucked at the juices escaping her older sister and was rewarded with the rich taste of her cum. The new pet felt dizzy with a sense of euphoria. She continued to lap at her sister's offering, trying to get it all as she stared up at the two lovers above her as they kissed.

Dana watched as Diane whispered into her girlfriend's ear. The domme smiled back at her with love in her eyes. Dana heard her say, "If it pleases you, Baby."

Kayla slid back, propping her back against the corner of the couch. She languidly slid one leg high up on to the backrest and drew the other knee up to her chest. The erotic positioning of her body fully exposed her sex to the three women in the room. Kayla wantonly wiggled a finger in the direction of Dana in a come hither gesture.

Diane studied her sister's reaction, and when the sub looked her way, nodded in affirmation. She slid off the couch and around her sister as Dana eased up and settled onto her stomach between the gorgeous Native American girl's legs. Getting down on her knees, Diane leaned in and softly said to her sister, "Don't rush right in. Be willing to be patient enough to make her wait while you build her arousal slowly. It will make her pleasure more intense when her climax finally comes. And I can promise you that you will never taste a more delicious reward than what will happen as a result."

Dana looked up at Kayla and watched her listen to Diane's words. Although that look had never been blessed on her, she'd seen it given to others and knew it for what it was. Kayla indeed was madly in love with her sister.

She felt a hand on her cheek and allowed her face to be turned. She found Diane's lips and eagerly accepted her sister's soft kiss. "Start with light kisses and nibbles on her inner thigh," Diane instructed when their lips parted, "Don't be afraid to bite lightly or drag your tongue all around her sex. Tease her and work to elevate the experience for her. Your sole purpose as our pet is to bring us the most intense pleasure you can provide us. Whether you're going down on her, taking her strapon deep into your pussy, or eventually, your tight little ass. You always give your Mistress your everything. When you do, she will return the attention plus more. When you don't, you will be punished."

Dana nodded and said, "Yes, Mistress." She began to leave light little kisses between Kayla's thighs. She could smell the sexy domme's arousal, and it made her dizzy with anticipation. Dana had to fight against the urge to bury her tongue between the delicate-looking folds of Kayla's slit. Gathering her composure, the submissive blonde dragged her tongue up Kayla's lower inner thigh. At the juncture, where Kayla's leg met her inner hip, she remembered Diane's instruction, and lightly bit down. The act drew a moan out of the seductive teen, a fact which brought a thrill and fresh confidence to Dana. She dragged her tongue beneath Kayla's opening, catching some of the juices that had leaked from between the domme's engorged lips. She then moved to the other thigh and repeated the process on the other side.

When she was almost to the top of the teen's right inner thigh, Dana heard Diane whisper in her ear, "I know you want to taste her. I live to do it, but remember, this is about enhancing her pleasure. You need to skip over her pussy, and starting at her mons, kiss your way up her body. Ignore no part of her body. When you reach her breasts, don't just go for her nipples. Kiss the underneath and sides. Tease around the nipple, but don't touch it. Then work your way up to her lips. Enjoy them as she is a fantastic kisser. Then work her neck and ears. Make sure that you give her a bite right here on her pulse point." Diane said as she touched a spot on Dana's neck. "Not hard enough to mark her skin, but firm enough for her to feel it. She loves it. Then, as you work your way down her body, you can service her nipples with your mouth, tongue, and fingers. But do not get in a hurry. Even when you reach your ultimate goal, make sure you bring pleasure to her entire pussy, and not just her clitoris. I promise you, if you do what I say, she will find favor with you over her other pets."

Dana nodded her head and said, "Yes, Mistress." She then received Diane's lips and moaned when her sister sucked at her bottom lip.

When Diane broke their kiss, Dana took a cleansing breath and remembering everything her sister and said, began to pleasure the Goddess in front of her.

Diane sat back against the other end of the couch and motioned to Beth to come to her. Her submissive sister-in-law settled between her legs and, without having to be told, sank her tongue into Diane's cleft.

Diane watched her sister as she pleasured the woman Diane loved. As surreal as her life had seemed since meeting Kayla, she found herself wanting to relish every moment as if it could be her last. The two women's eyes burned into one another, even while being serviced by their pets. It was as if they were making love to one another by proxy.

Feeling her climax slowly building as Beth's experienced tongue teased and titillated her expertly. Diane brought her fingers to her nipples and began to tease them. Dana had worked her way up to Kayla's lips. She could hear her sister's moans as Kayla kissed her passionately while continuing to stare her way. Even if Beth were not between her legs pleasing the domme with her tongue. Diane was reasonably sure the smoldering look her girlfriend was giving her would be enough to bring her to climax. As she was, Diane bit her lower lip as to not to distract her sister as the first waves of release washed through her body. She moaned and pinched at her nipples as her hips thrust up into Beth's eager mouth and her juices coated the submissive's face.

Throughout the climax, her eyes never left Kayla's. Her sister had worked her way back down to the domme's perfect tear-shaped breasts. Diane watched as her sister lowered her head and took the first female nipple of her burgeoning lesbian existence into her waiting mouth. Kayla moaned at the stimulation and grasped Dana's head as the pet nursed at her erect nipple.

The thought briefly occurred to the mother of two that Dana's daughter was only five years younger than Kayla. That brought to mind, Lena and Lana. The twins were smart and observant. Unless her planning was meticulous and she was overly cautious in how she partook in her new life, it wouldn't take the pair long to figure out something was going on.

Putting her worries aside, Diane pulled Beth up and had the brunette sit facing away from her and between her thighs. She then pulled the pet back to rest against her chest. Keeping her head to where she could still see Kayla's eyes, Diane leaned forward and placed her lips against Beth's earlobe.

"Ready to come for me, my pet?" she asked Beth.

The sub moaned in response as she felt Diane's fingers grip her erect nipples, tweaking and rolling them. "Yes, Mistress. Please, I need it so bad."

Diane's left hand continued to work the nipple it held as her right trailed down between the sub's legs and began to caress Beth's swollen nub. Her sister-in-law groaned in welcome to the invading digits, her breathing becoming quick and shallow as Diane's fingers continued to stimulate her two erogenous zones.

"Don't come until I give you permission, slut," Diane reminded her pet.

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said as she began to thrust her hips into Diane's hand.

Diane's hand was on auto-pilot as Dana worked her way down to Kayla's golden honeypot. The moment her tongue swept through the domme's silky folds was clearly evident to Diane as Kayla's eyes rolled up in her head momentarily. It was the first time the two lovers had lost eye contact since Dana had settled between the Native American beauty's legs. Kayla smiled her way as her eyes settled back on her and mouthed, an "I love you."

Diane returned the sentiment as she plunged two fingers into Beth's steaming opening and curled them in as she probed for the sub's spongy g-spot. Finding the sensitive point she sought, Diane began to tap against it with each stroke as her palm slapped against Beth's clit.

Kayla's right hand had fisted a handful of Dana's blonde braids while her left continued to twist and rub her own nipple. She guided the rookie submissive's mouth to her clit and began to grind against it as her dark eyes remained focused on the love of her life.

"Cum for me, slut," Diane whispered into Beth's ear, "Come for your Mistress, now."

She felt the walls of Beth's vaginal canal convulse and start to compress around her fingers. Fresh fluid welled from the submissive's channel, coating Diane's fingers in her cum. The domme continued to piston her fingers into Beth's orifice until she felt the last of the sub's vaginal contractions finally relax.

"Good girl," she whispered into Beth's ear as she watched Kayla approach her own momentous moment. Diane knew her lover well, and she could tell the domme was close. Kayla began to gyrate her hips into Dana's enthusiastic lips and tongue.

"That's it, slut. Suck my pussy," Kayla cried out, "Make your Mistress come on that talented tongue of yours. Get ready, my little lesbian slut. Get ready to taste my cum. Fuuuuuckkkk!"

Diane patted Beth's behind, signaling the brunette to get up. She whispered in the submissive's ear and then knelt down next to where Kayla was coming down from her climax. Dana continued to dine on the tasty cream that had leaked from the teen's center.

Following her Mistress's instructions, Beth slid in behind Dana and hooked her arms around the new pet's thighs. She nuzzled her face between the woman's cheeks and buried her tongue deep into her creamy center.

"Fuck!" Dana cried out. For the first time in a long time, someone was giving her pussy some consideration, and for once, it wasn't her. She lay her head against Kayla's mons as the mouth behind her, pistoned its tongue into her needy orifice. Dana could feel a familiar pressure building in her center and knew it would soon blow.

Beth could sense the blonde's impending orgasm too. The single mother had been far too wound up to be able to last long. Replacing her tongue with three fingers, the sub tenderly worked them into her sister pet's hungry opening. When she felt the woman's vaginal walls stretch to accommodate her probing fingers, Beth began to fuck Dana's needy hole.

"Yes, fuck me," Dana cried as she began to rock back to meet the fingers being thrust into her. "So...close, coming, coming, COMING!"

Diane and Kayla broke their kiss long enough to watch her baby sister enjoy her first lesbian orgasm. Diane, feeling happy for her sister, leaned down and kissed her cheek. Putting her lips to the woman's ear, Diane whispered, "If you think that was good, wait until I fuck you with my strapon."

Dana could only moan at the thought as powerful brain chemistry coursed through her bloodstream, robbing her of the ability to respond. Diane laughed and caressed her sister's neck as she settled back in to give her girlfriend another kiss.

After some refreshments, the four women retreated to the comforts and toys available in the playroom. Much like Diane's first trip to the room, Dana was in awe of the various pieces of bondage equipment and sex toys on display.

Seeing the look on her baby sister's face, Diane asked, "So, what do you think?"

Dana looked around the room once more and let out a little laugh before saying, "I think there was a promise made about a strapon, wasn't there, Mistress?"

Diane and Kayla laughed. "Looks like we have an eager lesbian slut on our hands, baby. Maybe we should test her limits and see what she responds to." Kayla suggested.

Diane smiled and nodded in response and said, "What would you suggest, Mistress, the chair?"

Kayla seized Dana's left wrist and began pulling the sub in the direction of the far corner of the room. Looking over her shoulder, the domme said, "You know what we need, my pet,"

As Beth and Kayla strapped a suddenly pensive Dana into one of the two sex chairs, Diane retrieved her strapon. Kayla had special ordered it for her from a leather craftsman who was involved in the lifestyle. She specialized in custom leather clothing and bondage paraphernalia. Kayla had Ah take her girlfriend's measurements and send them to the Leathersmith, along with a detailed description of what she wanted.

The finished product looked like a cross between a pair of leather panties and a corset. There was a metal locking ring seated into the outside surface of the leather surrounding a circular hole. The apparatus came with seven different vibrating dildos made out of a stiff yet flexible gel. They ranged in length from six to twelve inches, with each getting progressively thicker. The thinnest model wasn't much more substantial in circumference than a C cell battery. The most impressive was nearly as big and thick as a tennis ball.

Each of the gel cocks had a shorter female end of about three inches extending off the opposite side. When it was slid into the locking ring and seated in place. The wearer would then slide her legs into the leather garment and slide it up over her hips. The female end would then be inserted into the wearer.

The back of the garment was made much like a corset. Small leather grommets were seated at regular intervals on both sides. Through the eyelets was strung a lace ribbon that could be used to snug the garment as firm as necessary. The end result was a harness that had little to no give. When wearing the strapon harness, Diane could fuck a woman as hard and as effectively as any man.

Selecting the ten-inch dildo and a crop, as well as Kayla's favorite flogger, Diane headed off to welcome her sister to the darker side of being a submissive.

Kayla and Beth had bound Dana into the chair. They'd also positioned it so that it matched the elevation of Diane's hips. As Kayla helped her into the harness, Diane watched as Beth kissed her sister and rolled the sub's rock hard nipples between her fingertips.

When she had the female end seated snugly inside her, Kayla used the lace ribbon to secure the garment tightly to her body.

"Slut, come lube up my cock," Diane ordered Beth. Her sister in law came to the end of the bench and dropped to her knees, smiling up at her Mistress just before wrapping her lips around the thick cock. For a lesbian, Diane was dazzled by how far down the brunette was able to swallow the impressive cock before she gagged. Sliding the length out of her mouth, Beth dragged her tongue along the length spreading her sputum along the surface.

Stepping between her sister's legs, Diane watched as Kayla brought the crop down against Dana's nipples. The blows weren't hard enough to mark the new sub, but they weren't gentle kisses either. Dana flinched with each strike, but her moans made it clear that the sensual torture wasn't unwelcome.

As Kayla worked to build her submissive's sister's arousal, Diane grasped the thick cock. She tapped it against Dana's responsive love button, causing the single mother's hips to twitch. A groan escaped the submissive's lips as the dual stimulation from the two dommes worked her into a frenzy of pleasurable sensations.

"Oh, fuck," Dana groaned as the head of the thick gel vibrating cock split her lips and began to stretch her opening. Diane knew it had been a long time since her little sister had been fucked. From what Dana told her in confidence, her ex didn't measure up to the girth or length she was presently experiencing. As the domme slowly worked the fat cock further into Dana's depths, Kayla delivered irregular strikes with the crop against the new sub's nipples. Each blow sending shocks of pleasure racing to the single mother's core.

When Diane finally had buried the remains of the prodigious cock within her, Dana wasn't sure it was possible to feel any more full. The head of the cock kissed at her cervix on the apex of each stroke. Waves of pleasure coursed through the submissive blonde as Diane slowly built up the speed of her hips. The pleasurable sensations radiating throughout her core was unlike any other time she'd been fucked.

Diane reached a steady pace, and catching Kayla's eye, gave the domme a wink. Kayla raised the crop and brought it down, but not against Dana's nipple. Instead, this blow landed against her engorged clit at just the moment Diane began to pound the thick cock into her depths. The result was cataclysmic for Dana. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her cunt squirted with each spasm that coursed through her core. The blonde submissive's vaginal canal contracted around the gel cock, which continued to hammer her into oblivion.

Diane knew Dana's pump had been primed and was ready to deliver a steady outflow of pleasure. Giving a nod to Beth, Diane continued to drive the cock into her sister's still spasming cunt. The brunette obeyed her Mistress's preordained signal and leaned over Dana's waist, lowering her mouth to her sister pet's clitoris. She began to circle it with her tongue as she sucked its hood between her lips.

Dana was still trying to escape the euphoria of her first orgasm when its twin slammed into her. It instantly created a sense of nirvana that the previously sexually deprived woman never before had experienced.

Diane knew her baby sister was caught in an orgasmic loop. Just as the present one would end, another would crest the hill looking to run her over. Eventually, she knew she would have to pull her out of harm's way. But knowing that Dana had been destitute of real pleasure throughout her adult life, she was content to let her enjoy the ride for now.

When the two dommes and Beth finally released the bindings holding Dana in place. They'd had to virtually peel her from the chair and carry her to the bed. Wisps of hair had escaped the knotted braid and were matted to her sweaty face. The climaxes that had piled up like a line of railroad cars on a freight train had left the blonde a dripping mess. A deluge of sweat had washed away what little makeup the natural beauty wore.

Kayla and Beth returned to the room with a tray of bottled water and fruit juice. Alongside them was a bag of trail mix. Diane helped her sister sit up and brought the juice container to her lips. Dana sipped tentatively at first, but once her taste buds detected the sugary goodness of the juice, she gulped the rest of it down.

When she has sufficiently recovered, they helped her dress and led her to her car. Kayla instructed Beth to drive her home and make sure she made it inside okay. Diane told her sister-in-law that she would be by in her car to pick her up. As the pair of lovers watched Beth drive through the gates of Kayla's private entrance, Diane took Kayla in her arms.

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers