Diane's Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the domme was satisfied that she'd loosened Beth's narrow opening. She began to lube the beads and, one by one, insert them into the sub's ass. The insertion of each one drew a moan from her sister-in-law as they slowly filled her up. Each one meeting resistance before being gobbled up by her hungry opening.

When they were all in, Diane said, "I'm going to slide my lesbian slut sister's g-spot vibe in your wet little cunt and start fucking you. Don't forget to ask permission each time you need to come."

"Yes, Mistress," Beth groaned, her ass feeling as if it couldn't possibly get any fuller. She found out differently when the long vibrator slid into her needy cunt. Each inch that entered compressed the beads through the thin wall of flesh that separated the two cavities.

"Oh, fuck, Mistress. I'm so fucking full," Beth moaned as she lay her cheek against Dana's mons, momentarily forgetting pleasing her sister pet.

"Get ready, slut," Diane instructed, "I'm going to start fucking your greedy cunt and slowly drawing the beads out. That ravenous little anal pucker of yours swallowed all eight of them. When I reach the last one, I want you to come for me."

"God, yes, Mistress. Oh, fuck," Beth cried out, eager for her relief.

Hooking the index finger of her right hand through the ring at the end of the beads. Diane hit the button on the grip of the vibe. She began to pump the pulsing rod in and out of Beth as she pulled on the ring. As the largest bead at the end of the strand of beads stretched the submissive slut's hole wide. Diane paused there to maximize the sensations the brunette was feeling. Beth actually rocked backward, forcing the bead back inside her. The domme once again pulled on the ring, this time allowing the bead to pop all the way out.

That's number eight, slut," Diane informed her. "There are only seven more to go."

And so it went. One by one, the domme would draw a bead out before forcing it back in. With her left hand, Diane continued to fuck Beth's soaked pussy dragging the curved head of the vibrating shaft against the bundle of nerves located behind her clitoris. When she reached the next to last bead, it was Dana who asked for permission to come.

"Not yet, sister slut," Diane ordered, "When Beth comes, then you can climax too."

Dana groaned her need so bad. Beth had resumed licking her love button, and the woman's talented tongue had every nerve in her body alive.

"There's only one left, are you sluts ready to come?" the domme asked."

The two pets sang a duet of affirmation as both struggled to hold off their impending climaxes. Diane couldn't help but torture the two a bit longer by pausing to let the final bead hang from Beth's round ass like a tail.

"Come for me, sluts," Diane demanded, "come for me now!"

Both women climaxed, filling the room with a cacophony of cries and curse words that would have made a sailor blush. Beth's juices gushed down over Dana's mouth and chin bathing the neophyte pet as her hips thrust up against the brunette's mouth.

After the three of them had come down from the oxytocin and dopamine flooding their systems. They cleaned up and headed to Diane's house. With the help of her two pets, they made short work of the things she needed to be done. With her chores out of the way, the trio headed for the school.

Diane felt her heartbeat quicken as they pulled into the parking lot. It always did when she knew she would be seeing Kayla. Even freshly removed from a morning filled with fantastic sapphic sex, she could feel a tingling beginning to build in her core.

As they entered the hall, Diane fondly remembered the experience of Kayla seducing her against the wall right next to the gym door. It was the first time a woman had ever made her come, and she'd accomplished it without even touching her.

Dana and Beth opened the gym doors for their Mistress. The middle-aged beauty walked through them with an entirely different attitude than the somewhat shy and sexually repressed mother of two that entered the gym the previous Saturday.

The new Diane was confident and not afraid to flaunt her sexiness. She was wearing a tight silk top intentionally buttoned one button too low. Diane had left it that way to draw attention to her braless breasts. Her nipples pressed against the top and were clearly evident through the soft material.

The black mini-skirt she wore extended only as far south as fingertip length, adding length to her trim legs and highlighting the mocha-colored thigh-high's she wore.

Her hair was piled up on her head neatly, exposing her long neck. Diane wanted every woman there to be able to see the choker that Kayla had given her. Even if they didn't know what it stood for, it gave her a thrill knowing it was visible.

She took out her notes, though she didn't really need them. She ran through her spiel, updating the parents about the upcoming events for the camp. When she was finished, she fielded questions from several of the moms. They included one young dark-headed mother who Diane noticed, couldn't seem to keep her eyes off the domme's legs. When she had answered all the questions she could, she released the parents to return to their perches up on the bleachers.

On a lark, and feeling a bit curious as to the looks she'd received from the younger mother. Diane approached the woman who was standing by the water fountain, waiting for her turn to get a drink.

Walking up next to the pretty young woman, Diane touched her arm, causing the younger woman to jump.

"I'm so sorry," Diane said as she held out a hand. The dark-headed cutie had eyes that were so blue, they bordered on gray. Combined with her dark hair and tanned skin, it was an enticing combination.

The woman seemed to recognize Diane right away, her look of alarm softening. Seeing Diane's hand, she reached out and took it.

"Diane, right?" the blue-eyed cutie asked.

Now that Diane could see her up close, she had to reevaluate the age of the mother. Initially, she'd thought the woman couldn't be much older than her late twenties. But now if Diane had to guess, if she was a day over twenty-five, she would be shocked. The youngest age present was a group of ten-year-olds. Diane assumed the woman to be a younger aunt of one of the girls.

"That's right," Diane said, enjoying the feel of the young beauty's soft skin. "I wanted to touch base with you on your question about the next camp. It hasn't been announced yet, but I'm going to be running a new business that caters to the cheerleading and gymnastics community. Right now, we're considering having a new on-site camp in the late winter or early spring. I'll have to get together with the owner to confirm the dates, but once I do, if you give me your number, I could give you a call."

Those blue eyes had been locked on Diane's lips as she'd spoken. Except for one brief moment when they'd dipped down to briefly check out the blonde domme's breasts.

Diane was reasonably sure the young woman was checking her out as she talked. To make sure, she took a page out of Kayla's seduction of her and reached out to grasp the upper sleeve of the woman's top.

"I love this print, and it looks so good on you," Diane said. As she released the sleeve, Diane allowed her fingertips to lightly caress down the young beauty's arm. Before it had gone a few inches, she felt goosebumps rise up on the girl's flesh and saw the pupils in her blue eyes swell.

It took a second for the woman to gather herself. "I'm so sorry. My name is Celeste, and that would be wonderful. I would really like to get my daughter Elise into a few more camps, and the business you mentioned sounds great."

"Okay," Diane thought, "Not an aunt, a mother. Maybe she's just remarkably young-looking.

The woman must have read the look on her face. "Elise is ten," she said, "I had her really young."

Diane felt her face blush lightly. "Was I that obvious? You look like you're a college senior, maybe. I assumed you were one of the girl's aunts."

It was Celeste's turn to blush. "Close," she said, "I'm twenty-four. She wasn't exactly a planned event, but I wouldn't change anything now."

Diane allowed her hand to run down the remainder of the young woman's arm and grasp her hand. "I'm sure you wouldn't, and I hope to meet her soon. My girls are twins in the thirteen-year-old group."

"Yes," Celeste said as Diane began to let a finger slide up and down the young mother's thumb. "One of the other mothers pointed them out to me. They're beautiful girls." There was a little pause before Celeste added, "They look like their mother."

"Oh, I'm so going to fuck you and turn you into my pet," Diane thought as she smiled at the compliment.

The two women exchanged numbers, and Diane promised to call her in the coming days. It would have been just as easy to run into her again at some point in the week. But having her number gave her so many more options to how she could proceed.

As they said their goodbyes, Diane noticed Beth waving her over as she stood there with Dana and Carrie. "Kayla wants us all to come upstairs for a moment. Carrie says she has a task for you and Dana to handle."

The four women made their way up to the office. Diane knocked, and the door was opened by the smiling face of Ah. "Hi, Mistress," the Asian beauty said before leaning in and kissing her. As their lips separated, Diane looked over her shoulder and saw a familiar sight. Kayla was reclined in her chair with her legs spread, and someone's head tucked up underneath her cheerleading skirt. From the long, olive-toned legs and shapely ass, Diane assumed it was Aayhlia servicing her Mistress's tasty pussy.

Walking around the desk, Diane leaned down and kissed Kayla's full lips. She felt the domme's tongue slide into her mouth and moaned in appreciation.

Caressing the raven-haired beauty's cheek. Diane teased her girlfriend, asking, "Why is it every time I come in here, you have a different girl licking on that sweet pussy of yours?"

"Running this camp is a bit stressful, and today was kind of long. I needed some relief, and I heard my new girlfriend was busy downstairs flirting with some hot little number," Kayla teased back with a smile.

Diane blushed and wiggled her eyebrows. "Jealous?"

Kayla held her right hand up with her thumb and index finger a half-inch apart and said, "Maybe a little. Mainly though I was just curious about what was up."

Diane smiled at the thought this amazingly beautiful creature could ever possibly be jealous of her. "That was just it. She was adorable, and during my talk with the parents, I got the distinct impression she was checking me out. So I talked to her afterward and used a few of the flirting techniques you taught me."

"And?" Kayla said as she pulled her skirt up and grasped Aayhlia's hair, pulling the beautiful young sub's mouth tight into her cunt. Her back arched as she came, coating the lower half of the Muslim beauty's face in her delectable girl cum.

Diane gave Kayla a moment to come down from her climax before saying, "She was definitely interested. Her body reactions were textbook to what you described to me. I don't know what her story is. Still, I did get her number under the pretext of getting her some information about your new business. However, I didn't tell her who the owner was. I thought I could wait a day or two and give her a call. Maybe meet for coffee so I can give her more information and flirt a bit more."

"Submissive?" Kayla asked.

Diane shrugged, "I couldn't get a read on that part. She's really young, twenty-four with a ten-year-old daughter in the camp. I'm not quite as confident about judging that part yet."

Kayla smiled and said, "That will come in time. Text me her name and daughter's info off the camp roster. You can get with Carrie and have her give it to you. I'll introduce myself tomorrow and get a read on her, but if she is submissive, I want this seduction to be yours. It will be good practice for you that will help you complete a task I have for you and Dana."

Sitting up and pulling her skirt down. Kayla said, "Alright Pets, you've all met Dana, but as I mentioned earlier, she's now one of your fellow sister pets. So make sure you make her feel welcome and be sure to exchange numbers with her."

Each of the three cheerleaders took a moment to hug Dana and give her a kiss, in Ah's case, a very passionate kiss. When they were finished, Kayla looked at Diane and went on. "I know you remember the story of Ah's boyfriend and the number his irritating mother did to end their relationship. That wasn't our first problem with this particular teacher."

"What can I do, Mistress?" Diane asked.

Looking over at Dana, the domme asked, "Dana, I hear you will be the new president of the PTA next school year with my girlfriend, second in command."

"Yes, Mistress," Dana replied.

"Excellent, you two are going to schedule a meet and greet with Mrs. Archer. You'll do it under the guise of learning from her what parents need their middle school children focusing on as far as the English curriculum." Kayla said.

"And our real goal?" Diane asked her lover.

Kayla smiled up at her girlfriend as she reached out and took her hand.

"Oh, I just want you two to seduce her and turn her into our newest pet."

Chapter Six Preview: Diane attempts her first seduction. She and Dana lay the groundwork to bring the head of the high school English department into their fold as well.