Diane's Fall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to fuck your bird again, baby?" the redhead asked, her voice full of need.

Her right hand fumbling in her back pocket, Kayla said, "You know I do. I can't wait to taste your sweet pussy again."

Every new second and word was a fresh hell for Diane. Her worst nightmares come true, her every hope and dream for the future crushed before her very eyes. Diane could feel bile threatening to rise from her stomach and desperately fought the urge to vomit.

The knife only dug in deeper as she watched Kayla pull the key card from her back pocket and pass it through the reader. The door to her bedroom, no, their bedroom, opened. The pair of women, their lips still locked together, slid into the room, the door closing loudly behind them like a cannon shot aimed directly at Diane's heart.

Feeling her legs buckle, Diane slowly slid down the wall to the floor. What was it precisely that Kayla said to her the first time she'd taken Diane into her bedroom to make love to her? It was her inner sanctum, and the Domme never brought girls there. She'd said it was only because Diane was special that she was there.

As tears rolled down her cheeks, Diane realized that in Kayla's mind, special was apparently a relative term.

Their entire relationship, which had once seemed full of magic and promise, now just appeared cheap and tawdry.

Diane felt like a fool.

She sat there quickly, feeling her grief catapult past denial and straight into anger. Diane had risked her marriage and kids for Kayla. For God's sake, she'd helped seduce her own sister for the raven-haired temptress. Everything she was of the person before meeting Kayla that day at the cheer camp was gone, or at least almost. What wasn't gone altogether was hanging on by the most tenuous of threads, her marriage, her relationship with her girls, her real estate job.

All so Kayla could quickly tire of her and hastily move on with another woman behind her back after just a few short months.

A controlled rage building inside her, Diane took out her phone and dialed Beth's number.

Hearing her sister-in-law pick up, the blonde said in a low voice, "Are you alone?"

"Hey, I'm sitting here with the girls listening to the travails of being a teenager," Beth replied.

"I need you to leave now and come and get me," Diane said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Okay," Beth answered, her voice indicating she had, at last, picked up on the strangeness in Diane's tone. "Any particular reason you're talking so low?"

"Just leave and come now," Diane replied with urgency, ignoring her sister-in-law's query. "And make sure that you come alone."

Looking at her watch, Diane made a mental note of the time. She knew that in routine mid-afternoon traffic, it would take ten minutes to make the drive to Kayla's home from her place. Fighting back the overwhelming wave of emotions threatening to drown her, Diane thought of the best way to handle the clusterfuck she found herself in.

It was evident in her mind that the worst thing she could do would be to confront Kayla now when her emotions were so raw. The safest course of action she could take would be to quietly escape Kayla's house and return to her own home. While it was hardly a serene and sedate location when the twins were home, at least there, she would be able to think.

When Beth had almost had the time to make the trip. Diane stood and quietly made her way out of the bathroom and crept down the hall past Kayla's bedroom door and to the top of the staircase. She was about to start down the stairs when she heard Kayla's voice call out in ecstasy, causing her to pause.

"Yes, Ciara! Just like that, baby. I'm going to fucking cum."

Diane was facing the door, her hand reaching into her handbag's side pocket for the keycard she kept there before she had even had time to think of what she was about to do. Sliding the card through the reader and hearing the telltale click of the magnetic lock giving way, Diane turned the doorknob and looked inside.

Both women were so caught up in what they were doing, neither had apparently heard the giving of the lock or taken notice of the fact she stood there in the open doorway. As much as it pained Diane to admit, the redhead was gorgeous. Her skin tone was fair, but her body was amazing. Her D cup breast seemed to defy gravity, ideal pink nipples that were obviously unmolested by the trials of nursing twins perched perfectly on each one. The Irish lasses waist was narrow, her hips the perfect width with a heart-shaped bubble butt centered between them. Her legs were long and toned, her red locks falling in waves down her back like a stream of fire trailing behind her.

The fact that she queened the usually dominant Kayla didn't occur to Diane until much later that night and only served to make her feel that much more confused and heartbroken.

"And who the feck is dis bird?" the redhead who's name was apparently Ciara cried out as she finally took notice of Diane's presence.

Hearing the alarm in her new paramour's voice, Kayla released her mouths hold on the cunt she'd been feasting on, a cunt covered by a thick covering of red hair, and wrenched her neck back to see what it was her new love interest was referring to.

Spying Diane, and instantly seeming to read the look of hurt and disgust in her eyes, the typically uber-confident Domme's face suddenly looked petrified.

Reaching her left hand out to where Diane stood, the traitorous raven-haired beauty said, "No, Diane. You don't understand. Please let me explain."

Diane ignored her former girlfriend and Mistress and tossed the keycard to what she'd thought of as her's and Kayla's room to Ciara. Her heart crushed, and tears cascading down her cheeks, Diane said, "I think I understand fine, Kayla. You blew me off and lied to me because you wanted to be with the new woman in your life."

Suddenly struggling to get out from under a mostly uncooperative Ciara, and with a begging tone of near desperation to her voice, Kayla said, "I swear Diane, this isn't what you think."

Her voice quivering in anguish, and barely able to get the words out between her sobs, Diane said, "No, Kayla, it's you that isn't what I thought. We're through. Our personal and business relationship, all of it. I don't ever want to see you again!"

And with that, Diane turned and rushed out of the room, bounding down the stairs and out the front door before Kayla could manage to free herself to give chase.