All Comments on 'Diane's Revelation Ch. 01'

by DKateRoberts

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RONIN1869RONIN1869almost 7 years ago
Very Nice First Story Kate (DKR)...

Based on your questions, the answer is YES. The Literotica New Story Advertisements thread is the perfect place to post updates about new stories — your stories. For some of us (both those who write and consume), it is the only way we get emails/updates — since we're not always able to visit Literotica as often as we'd like.

.

Also based on how you signed your comment/talked about your writing, I'm going to assume you're female (my apologies in advance for assuming your gender). I only bring it up to say it's nice to have a female voice in a sea of testosterone.

.

Take all the encouragement here (good and bad) with a grain of salt. Keep in mind that some people choose to remain anonymous because they want to maintain their privacy and some want to comment w/o repercussions. Hold that in your mind and realize there is a beauty to the balance. All the comments will only affect you as much as you want them to.

.

I choose to post with my username since I don't plan on holding public office. Last, the taking everything with a grain of salt is IMPORTANT. Sometimes readers will forget that there are different proclivities for different people. And just because your own preferences during sex may not match up with theirs, that doesn't mean you should change your stories for your audience. Unless of course, you're catering to said audience.

.

Continue to write if it makes you happy. I'm looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous