Dianna's Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
Paul joins her lifestyle as Dianna’s Cuckold.
6.8k words
3.52
14.1k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the red welts on my ass from Jerry's flogger had disappeared, the underlining tissue was still somewhat tender. It had been four days since I explored being his submissive, four days without a word from him. I assumed he would hold true to form and not contact me just as he'd done the first time we met. There were a few things I enjoyed about being his submissive; the excitement of arriving at his place dressed for sex, the unique sensation of being blindfolded, bound, and gagged all excited me. But the pain of his punishment and his demeaning reference of me being a cunt were two things I'd never want again.

"So, how's your new lifestyle treating you?" Paul asked as he sat down for dinner.

I assumed he wanted to know how my submissive adventure had gone, but as usual, Paul hardly ever asks a direct question, and I replied, "Okay, I guess."

"You don't seem very convincing," he remarked.

"What I need to convince you that I'm enjoying myself?" I asked.

"I suppose not, but you haven't ventured out for a few days. I'm wondering if the thrill has worn off," he replied.

Paul was beating around the bush; he had something he wanted to ask me but couldn't figure out how to ask.

"Paul, if you want to ask me a question, please be more direct," I answered.

"Okay, do you remember when I said I'd like to watch you fuck one of these men?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"I'd still like to do that," he answered.

I turned toward him, looked into his eyes, and said, "You're serious; you'd watch me and another man have sex."

"Yes, and I'm fairly certain I'd enjoy it too," he replied.

I thought for a moment and then said, "Have you ever heard the term cuckold?" I knew Paul had no idea what a cuckold is and what he'd be agreeing to if I brought a strange man into our home to fuck me.

"What's a cuck-hold?" Paul asked.

"It's cuckold, Paul, not cuck hold; there's no h in the word," I corrected him.

"Okay, so what's a cuckold?" He answered.

"You'd be my cuckold, the man who can do nothing but sit quietly and watch as I seduce another man, watch as I lick his balls and suck his cock, to get him completely hard," I explained.

"Yeah, I'd like that," Paul admitted.

"You think so? How about watching as that stranger fucks my wet cunt, or tight ass?" I asked.

"I'd enjoy seeing that, Dianna," he answered.

"What if I told you to take your measly little cock out and jerk off while I'm being fucked silly?" I suggested.

Paul paused for a moment but reluctantly answered, "I'd do that."

I decided to test him just to see how much he'd agree to. "What if that stranger with a big hard cock isn't exactly a stranger," I said.

Paul seemed a little confused.

"What if the man who comes here to fuck me is someone you already know?" I asked.

"I don't understand," he replied.

To give him an understanding, I picked up my cell, opened the saved images, and scrolled to the one of me, taking Stephen's big rock-hard cock deep in my mouth. "That beautiful big hard cock belongs to someone you know, Paul. Would you still want to watch him pound me with that rock-hard cock?" I questioned.

"I suppose so," Paul answered.

I smiled at him, closed the image, and then scrolled through my contacts, pressing the call button next to Steve's name.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hi, it's Dianna. Are you busy tonight?" I asked without using his name.

"Nope, what did you have in mind?" He replied.

"I'm sitting in my kitchen with Paul; he's decided he'd like to watch me get fucked." I casually replied.

"Dianna, you've got to be kidding," he answered.

"I'm dead serious; he wants to be my cuckold," I said.

"Does he know who you're talking to?" Steve asked.

"Nope, but I showed him the picture you took of me deep throating that big hard cock and told him it belongs to someone he knows," I admitted.

"Dianna, this is not a good idea," Steve said.

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun, and besides, I've been dreaming of you pounding my tight ass hole again and tasting your sweet cum load ever since the last time," I said, hoping he'd agree to become my Bull for the night.

Steve laughed then said, "It would certainly make for some interesting conversation Sunday on the golf course."

"I'm sure it will," I replied.

"And you're sure he's okay with this?" Steve asked.

I lifted the phone from my ear and held it toward Paul, saying, "He wants to hear it from your mouth Paul, are you okay with this?"

Without hesitation, Paul replied, "Go for it dude, I wanna see what her fascination with big cocks is all about."

I brought the phone back to my ear and asked, "How soon can you be here?"

Steve replied, "Give me an hour."

I smiled broadly and replied, "See you then."

"Are you going to tell me who he is?" Paul asked as I placed my phone on the table.

"Oh no, I wanna surprise you," I answered.

"How well do I know this guy?" Paul asked.

"Well enough," I replied with a shit-eating grin on my lips.

Paul resigned himself that he'd have to wait until my lover arrived to find out who was gonna fuck his wife tonight.

"If you enjoy tonight, maybe I'll set up a second time, but that would be with a big black bull."

He giggled then said, "So I'm the cuckold, and he's the bull, what does that make you?"

"It makes me the hot wife." I quickly answered.

"I see," he said.

"Why don't you eat? I'm going upstairs and change into something sexy, but before I do, let me set some ground rules for you. As the cuckold, you will not be permitted to speak. Anytime you'd like, you can pull your tiny cock out and get yourself hard, but when or if you cum it'll be in your fist. Is that understood?" I said.

Paul just shook his head, yes.

"I'll be back before he gets here," I said.

I went up to my bedroom, pulled my hair back into a ponytail, applied a rich red lip gloss then slipped into a matching black lace bra and panty set. My excitement began to build as I stretched my thigh-high stockings up my legs and slipped into the same black stilettos that I'd worn to Jerry's place. I couldn't wait to see the expression on Paul's face when he realizes that the Bull who was going to fuck me silly and fill my mouth with his thick creamy cum load is also his golfing buddy.

As I descended the stairs, I noticed a pair of headlights turn into our driveway, Steve was a few minutes early, but I was ready, even if my cuckold husband, Paul, wasn't.

I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Steve to approach the front door, he knocked lightly, and as I crossed the foyer, I heard Paul's chair slide on the tile floor in the kitchen.

"Hi Dianna," he said as I opened the door. His grin broadened when he saw how I was dressed.

"Hey lover," I answered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a welcome kiss.

In an almost inaudible tone of voice, Steve said, "Are you sure about this?"

"It's what he wants," I softly replied.

Steve looked beyond me toward the kitchen just as Paul exclaimed, "Are you fucking kidding me!"

I turned toward him, took Steve's hand in mine, and as we slowly walked toward him, said, "You had no clue?"

Paul had a dumbfounded look on his face as he answered, "You're fuckin my wife, Steve."

"I didn't know she was your wife until last Sunday before we left for the course," he offered as an explanation.

"He's telling the truth, Paul," I added.

Paul sarcastically replied, "Well, you know now, and you're gonna fuck her again tonight."

"If you're not okay with that, I can." Steve began to say, but I stepped between the two of them.

With one hand resting on Paul's chest and the other extended toward Steve, I said, "I'm gonna suck his big hard cock and have him fuck my tight ass and wet cunt, and you're going to watch."

I turned fully toward Paul, placed both hands on his chest, and said, "You go into the family room, sit in your chair and get ready."

He took a couple of steps backward and reluctantly turned and walked back through the kitchen and into the family room.

"We can still call this off, Dianna," Steve suggested.

"If we did, it wouldn't change the fact that two Sundays ago we fucked each other's brains out, and he's seen all those photos you took," I replied.

"I guess you're right," he answered.

I moved close to him and felt between his thighs, his cock was flaccid, and as I lightly stroked it, I said, "Let's go in there and show him how his hot-wife gets a real man aroused."

As we crossed the kitchen, Steve took his jacket off and hung it over the back of a chair, his hand was resting in the small of my back, but when we appeared in the doorway to the family room, he dropped it and gave one ass cheek a gentle squeeze, letting me know he was okay with what was about to happen.

Paul was sitting in his chair, and as Steve and I entered the room, he turned his head toward us.

I stopped directly in front of him, then turned to face Steve. His hands moved to my waist, and I reached up to circle his neck with my arms. I pulled myself tightly against his body. As I ran my nails through his hair, Steve moved his hands down and cupped both ass cheeks pulling my loins against his.

I glanced toward Paul, then turned my face back to Steve and kissed him lightly on the mouth. I wanted that kiss to grow in intensity, but Steve seemed hesitant. "Kiss me deeper," I whispered into his ear.

His hands moved up my back as I offered him my mouth, this time with parted lips, and the tip of my tongue extended toward his lips.

He suckled my tongue between his lips for a moment, then pressed his tongue deeper in my mouth; I softly moaned as our kiss became more passionate.

Once our kiss ended, I glanced toward Paul, "Take my bra off," I said.

Steve's hand moved up to my shoulder and slowly slid one shoulder strap sideways until it slipped down my arm. I was getting more aroused with each passing moment. He moved his other hand up and slipped the other strap off, letting it dangle down my arm. My nipples began to harden in anticipation of being touched by my lover's soft, gentle hands.

His hands moved down, pulling my chest firmly against his as he undid the clasp, holding my bra around me. I wanted his hands covering my tits, wanted his fingertips caressing my erect nipples. I needed to feel his lips and tongue pleasure my chest.

"You're so fuckin' hot," Steve softly said.

With my bra now loose, I arched my back, keeping my loins pressed against him but giving him room to drag the lacy cups from my tits. It fell to the floor beside me.

"He makes me so hot," I remarked, looking toward Paul, who was watching intently.

Steve's hands covered my tits, softly squeezing them. My nipples grew taut and pressed into the flesh of his palms.

"Pinch my nipples," I said.

His fingers rolled each hard nub between them, and he pinched lightly on the sensitive flesh.

I turned my face toward Paul, saying, "Let me show you what a truly big hard cock looks like."

He didn't react but continued staring at us as I slowly crouched before my lover. I slid my hand over his cock, still covered by the fabric of his slacks. Steve's cock wasn't completely erect, and I knew that once exposed, my cuckold husband would watch as I used my lips and tongue to bring Steve to a fully aroused state.

I undid the clasp of his trousers and slowly lowered the zipper, then slipped my delicate hand inside. Steve moved his hands to his waist and pushed his pants down, so they puddled around his shoes. My hand moved along the length of his cock shaft through the cotton fabric of his jockey shorts.

As I stretched the elastic waistband away from his body, I looked toward Paul and said, "Watch his cock grow hard in my mouth."

With his jockey's joining his pants, I surveyed my lover's cock, five inches of semi-erect meat that would grow to nine inches when completely hard.

I lifted his cock and leaned forward, using my tongue to lightly caress each of his balls, coating his scrotum with moisture.

"Come on, Dianna, suck his cock," the cuckold said.

I looked toward him and placed one extended finger over my lips, reminding him of the rule that he not speak.

Steve's hands were resting on his hips, and his eyes were fixed on my face as I slowly ran the tip of my tongue along the underside of his cock, teasing the urethra. Once I'd reached the base of his cock head, I flattened my tongue and circled the smooth flaring flesh of his corona.

His cock had begun to react to my gentle oral caresses, and as I rose to take his beautiful cock head between my soft red lips, Steve softly moaned.

I worked on just the glans and corona at first, feeling his cock stiffen in my mouth. I wanted the cuckold to see it grow, harden, and slip deeper inside my warm moist mouth. Inch by beautiful inch, it grew, and more of his shaft slipped between my wet red lips.

"That's it, make my cock nice and wet with your mouth," Steve said.

I glanced toward my cuckold husband; his eyes were watching my oral foreplay intently, and one hand was resting on his crotch.

Little by little, Steve's cock grew, sliding further onto my wet tongue. I moved one hand up to gather his balls in my palm and rolled them gently in my delicate hand.

His cock surged and was now totally erect; I pressed my mouth deeper on the pulsing shaft and felt the tip wedge against the opening of my throat.

"Swallow it!" Steve exclaimed.

A moment later, his beautiful big cock spread my throat, and my bright red lips pushed against his curly patch of pubic hair.

"YES!" Steve exclaimed as the soft, moist tissue of my throat surrounded his cock head.

Having shown the cuckold how I arouse a big hard cock, I began sucking Steve's cock drawing back until the salvia coated shaft and head slipped from between my lips, then taking him deep, repeatedly.

With his slippery cock outside my mouth, I looked toward my cuckold and said, "This is what a big rock-hard cock looks like; it reaches parts of my mouth and throat that your tiny little cock can never touch."

Paul broke the rule once again, saying, "Fuck you!"

I just smiled at him and took Steve's cock deep again.

After sucking him for a few minutes more, I let his cock slip from my wet oral grasp, looked up at him, and said, "I want this big beautiful hard cock inside me, fuck me now."

Steve helped me stand, then slowly slid one hand down my body slipping his fingers beneath my black lacy panties. I pressed my loins firmer against his fingers, and they moved over my labia.

"Finger my wet cunt," I implored.

His middle finger curled, spread my lips, and dipped into the steamy wet folds of my cunt.

My subtle moan acknowledging to the cuckold that his finger was deep inside me. Steve continued fingering me for a few moments causing me to grind my loins against his hand, then turned me, so my back was toward Paul. He crouched down and slid my panties down my thighs and over my heels. I bent at the waist, giving the cuckold a clear view of my exposed wet lips and tightly puckered sphincter.

His hands slid up my legs, and once again, he slipped a finger into the moist wet flesh of my cunt. He leaned forward, inhaling deeply, then started flicking his tongue at my erect clit.

"Oh god, that feels so fuckin' good," I uttered.

I would have climaxed if he had continued, but Steve rose and placed both hands on my hips. He turned me, so I was facing my cuckold husband, who was now actively stroking his little cock through his pants.

Steve placed a hand in the middle of my back and said, "Bend over halfway."

I bent at the waist, placing my hands on my knees, keeping eye contact with Paul as I prepared for my lover to enter me.

I felt his hands on my hips and pleaded, "Gimme every fuckin' inch of your big hard cock."

His pulsing cock head touched my flesh, and with one strong thrust, he impaled me, his throbbing cock sinking to the core of my loins.

"It's so fuckin' hot and wet," he remarked as he soaked in my searing cunt.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed while staring into my cuckold husband's eyes.

Steve withdrew then slammed into me again, causing me to groan deeply and exclaim, "OH GOD YES!"

Paul's hand was moving more rapidly, and I said, "Show us that puny little cock."

He undid his pants, lowered the zipper, then pushed his slacks and under ware down beyond his knees, his tiny three-inch erection standing above his loins.

"Look what I've had to live with for over twenty years," I said, wanting Steve to see his minuscule cock.

As Steve continued slowly fucking me from behind, the cuckold stroked his cock with just his thumb and index finger.

I began feeling the onslaught of orgasm and implored, "Fuck me hard, make me cum all over your big hard cock."

He continued pounding me from behind, never changing his pace, knowing that my climax was imminent.

It crashed into me, a tsunami of orgasmic waves consuming every part of my body.

"YES, STEVE YES!" I exclaimed as I rode his rock-hard cock beyond the peak of sexual pleasure.

I dropped my head and pressed my hips back against him wanting to extend my climax as long as possible.

From behind, Steve said, "That's how you pleasure a hot sexy woman."

I lifted my face just in time to watch Paul give him a middle finger, flipping him off for his comment.

Steve reached for my shoulders, straightened me up, causing his rock-hard cock to slip from my wet flesh.

Neither of us cared what the cuckold was doing. We wanted to be coupled together again.

Steve turned me to face him, placed his hands on my hips, and lifted me off my feet, high enough that as I wrapped my legs around his waist, his beautiful big rock-hard cock entered me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck with my legs grasping his torso, and Steve's hands cupped my ass cheeks.

His cock filled me entirely, and we fucked standing up so the cuckold could watch as I rode my Bull's erection for several minutes.

"That feels divine," I whispered into his ear.

But my lover wanted more. He turned and carried me to the sofa, bending at his waist. Steve deposited my body there, my head was pressed against the leather back cushion bent forward, and my hips rested just off the edge of the seat. As I slipped my legs and arms from him, his cock slipped from my quivering cunt.

"Count how many times I make her cum," Steve said to the cuckold.

Kneeling before my loins, Steve grasped his rock-hard cock and slowly began massaging my sensitive clit with the head. I sensually moaned as he rocked back and forth, teasing the hard nub with his smooth tip. I climaxed almost immediately, waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over my loins.

"That's one," I remarked as my orgasm began to subside.

Steve moved back a little and then dropped his face to my loins; he sucked my still quivering clit between his lips and flicked his tongue at the tiny pleasure nub.

"Oh fuck," I said, knowing his talented mouth would carry me back to the peak of pleasure.

I laced my fingers into his hair, pulling him tight against my clit as my loins went numb again.

"You're gonna make me cum again," I hoarsely said.

His mouth latched onto my clit, and he thrashed it with his wet tongue.

"YES!" I exclaimed as a second orgasm consumed me. My hips thrust toward his face as I rode his incredible mouth to another perfect climax.

Steve lifted his wet face from my crotch and said, "That's two."

From behind, the cuckold said, "I can fuckin' count."

I looked up at Steve; his eyes stared back at me, deep lustful pools of passion.

"Fuck my ass," I nearly begged.

He smiled, knowing that this time it would-be rock-hard cock on tight anal flesh without the latex sleeve he'd worn when he first fucked my virgin asshole.

Steve moved forward, grasping his cock in one hand and placing the other flat on my pubic mound. I knew that the cuckold could see his cock head poised to impale my ass, and as he pressed the smooth tip against my sphincter, I exclaimed, "OH FUCK!"

12