Dianna's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cry wasn't in response to the sharp pain I felt as he spread my ass open, but more in anticipation of the pleasure, I'd feel once his cock was buried in my bowls.

"So fuckin' tight," Steve said as he pressed more of his stiff cock shaft through my puckered flesh.

As he sank deeper, Steve moved his hand down enough so he could apply pressure to my quivering clit with the flat part of his thumb.

His thrusts were slow, methodical, but every one as deep as the one before. Steve was allowing my ass to become accustomed to being stretched wide open, and his thumb to have the desired effect on my clit.

"Yes, finger my clit," I said, knowing the cuckold couldn't see Steve's thumb pleasuring my twitching nub of pleasure.

Steve knew that orgasm number three would be provided by his talented thumb and started circling it and then pressing firmly against my clit.

I wanted to climax more than anything. "Make me cum," I pleaded.

Steve's magical thumb sent shards of absolute pleasure, spreading thought out my loins as his incredible rock-hard cock continued its rhythmic thrusts into my tight anal cavity.

My clit went numb, and I started convulsing violently against his hand; it slammed into me, an earthquake of ecstasy, and I screamed, "I'm cumming again."

His thumb continued roughly massaging my clit through an orgasm that seemed to last forever.

As it mercifully began to subside, Steve smiled at me, lifted his free hand above his shoulder, and held three fingers up, signaling to my cuckold husband that I'd cum for the third time.

Paul didn't respond.

Having pleasured my clit beyond belief, Steve slid his hand deeper between my legs and slipped two long fingers inside my dripping wet cunt. His rock-hard cock continued its assault on my now gaping asshole.

His fingers swirled inside me, touching every sensitive spot they could reach.

I reached for my knees and pulled hard, drawing my hips up and giving Steve's fingers better access to my swollen cunt.

Another finger joined the first two, and he began pressing all three down so I could feel his digits pressing against his rock-hard cock through the thin flesh, separating my cunt from my rectum.

It felt so good, being stuffed with hard cock and long talented fingers. I knew if he continued, I'd climax again, and that's exactly what Steve did.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, I'm gonna...." I nearly screamed, but before I could speak the word, my orgasm slammed into me.

The fourth one more intense than the first three; my senses went blank. The only sensation I felt was the mind-bending pleasure of cumming again so soon.

He had me breathless, gasping for air and wanting more. As I slowly slid from the peak of ecstasy, Steve smiled at me and withdrew. His cock slipped from my gaping asshole and his fingers from my quivering sopping wet cunt.

He looked over his shoulder at the cuckold and then said, "I think she's got a fifth orgasm in her."

He returned his face to me; I felt flushed, my flesh crawling with anticipation. "This time, I'm gonna cum with you, Dianna," he promised.

"Yes, I wanna feel your hot cum splashing inside me," I said.

Steve reached down, grasped my heels, and lifted my feet, so my legs extended toward the ceiling. He held my feet close together, the swollen lips of my cunt pressed tightly closed.

"Give it to me, Steve," I pleaded.

His cock head touched my flesh, and with one strong thrust, he impaled me, my dripping wet swollen cunt surrounding his cock head and every glorious inch of his pulsing shaft.

He fucked me slowly, a rhythmic pace that caused me to moan with pleasure softly. Again, and again his cock sank into the core of my loins, the throbbing cock head caressing my g-spot, his smooth glans pressing firmly against my cervix with each thrust.

"Don't stop, please keep fucking my wet cunt just like that," I pleaded.

Ever so slowly, he spread my feet, opening my dripping wet loins wider as his pace quickened.

I could feel my juices oozing from me, and with every thrust inside, Steve's balls splashed into the trail of juice covering my sphincter.

"You're so fuckin' wet," he remarked.

Steve lowered my stilettos until they rested on his hips and then released his grip on my fuck shoes. I instantly stretched my legs and pressed my heels into his back. Steve's hands moved to my ass cheeks and lifted my hips higher off the seat.

"Give it to me," I urged, knowing his pace would quicken again and his big beautiful rock-hard cock could now sink to my sexual core.

I looked up into his lustful stare beads of sweat had formed on his forehead and began dropping off his face splashing onto my tits.

With every thrust inside, his cock shaft teased my quivering clit, and I began feeling the incredible tingling of an approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" I exclaimed.

Steve continued fucking my throbbing cunt at the same pace, knowing that this orgasm wasn't the last I'd have.

It slammed into me hard and fast, my cunt gushing climatic juices, and our fucking took on a splashing sound.

"YES, YES, YES," I screamed as I rode his incredible cock through yet another mind-bending orgasm.

From behind, the cuckold said, "Cum on her, splash her pretty face with hot sticky cum."

As much as I wanted him to fill me with his glorious seed, I knew Steve and the cuckold would enjoy seeing my face painted with his hot cum shot.

Steve began pounding my loins even harder, his eyes closed, and his face took on a crimson color as his orgasm began to build.

"Paint my face, Steve," I urged.

"Yeah, plaster her with it," Paul added.

He thrust into me several more times and then withdrew his fist circling the throbbing cock shaft at the base.

"Make me your cum slut!" I exclaimed.

An earth-shattering groan escaped Steve's throat as he stroked the length of his rock-hard swollen cock, and the first wad of thick creamy cum shot from the tiny opening of his urethra. "YES!" he exclaimed.

That massive wad of cum sailed toward me almost in slow motion landing squarely on the tip of my nose and trailing down across my open lips.

"More," I pleaded.

More powerful than the first, his second blast hit my forehead and splashed up into my hair.

"Plaster your cum slut!" I demanded.

Steve's orgasm was peaking, and in the subsequent cum shots, he coated my neck, cleavage, and the quivering flesh of my stomach.

As he rose from between my legs, I begged, "Let me suck it."

In an instant, he was kneeling beside me, offering his slippery cock head to me. For the first time, my cuckold got a view of his hot wife plastered with thick creamy white cum.

I took Steve's cock in my mouth and sucked hard, wanting to extract the last of his load from his still stiff cock.

"Suck it." He demanded.

As I sucked his cock, I noticed Paul's face turn bright red, and an instant later, he came, his measly cum load oozing from his tiny cock and coating his fingers. I thought for a moment about demanding that my cuckold lick Steve's cum from my body, but I'm a greedy cum slut, and I wanted it for myself.

Steve's cock had shrunk to semi-erect, and he pulled his cock from my mouth, sitting back against the sofa's armrest as I began the process of collecting his spunk from my stomach, cleavage, and neck. I licked every drop from my fingers then said, "His cum tastes so fuckin good."

The cuckold watched as I pulled wads down from my forehead and nose and savored the rich, thick creamy cum. He kicked off his pants and underwear and stood up, and as he walked toward the kitchen, his eyes remained focused on me. "You're a filthy cum loving slut," he said as he left the room.

Steve looked down at me and smiled, knowing what Paul had just said was true. I've awakened my real sexual personality, a sex craving cum slut. "I love being a dirty cum bucket," I remarked.

"Do you want more?" Steve asked an obvious silly question.

I didn't need to reply; instead letting my actions speak for me. I pulled myself up to a kneeling position, his semi hard cock directly in front of my face.

"Use that hot mouth to get me hard again," he said.

I licked at the tip for a moment, then let his smooth glans slip between my lips, pleasuring his cock head with my soft flesh. Steve reached out and placed one hand on my scalp, then pressed my mouth down over his cock head and along the shaft until his entire cock was inside my wet mouth.

My eyes were closed, so I didn't notice that the cuckold had returned, "You're gonna fuck her again," he said, acknowledging his re-appearance.

"Fuckin A right, I going to fuck her again," Steve replied.

I felt his cock begin to swell and surge toward my throat. That sensation is what I enjoy most, having a big hard cock respond to my talented mouth.

"Throat fuck the bitch," I heard Paul say, his voice sounding very close.

I opened my eyes and turned my head a little to find the cuckold seated on a kitchen chair right beside the sofa. In one hand, he held his cell phone, and the other was slowly stroking his limp dick. Paul intended to add to my growing gallery of phone porn.

I let Steve's cock slip from my mouth and turned my head, smiling at the camera with the tip of his cock head, touching my cheek. "Get lots of pictures," I said.

For the next ten minutes or so, I concentrated my oral skills on just his cock head, licking the tip, sliding my tongue around the smooth corona, and letting his cock head slip between my lips. Paul snapped photo after photo.

"Take it deeper," Steve suggested with a demanding tone in his voice.

Paul must have captured a half dozen images as I let Steve's cock slip further and further into my hot wet mouth. As the tip wedged into the opening of my throat, I filled my lungs with oxygen and pressed him deeper. His cock head slipped into the smooth, moist flesh of my throat, and I heard the shutter click as my lips touched the curly hair of his pubic mound.

"She loves deep throating a big hard cock," the cuckold remarked as I massaged Steve's cock head with my throat muscles.

"You should feel how good it feels when she throats my cock," Steve said, not realizing Paul would never have the opportunity to enjoy that sensation.

I lifted my mouth off his cock, and in a moment of compassion, said, "I wish you could reach that deep."

Paul just smiled at me and continued taking pictures.

I straightened my back, kneeling before my lover, "Fuck my tight little asshole," I said, then turned and bent down on all fours offering him my puckered sphincter.

Paul captured an image or two of my ass, the puckered flesh at my rectum, and the moist flesh of my swollen labia. "She's got such a sexy ass," he remarked.

I felt his weight on the cushion behind me, and his hands touched my ass cheeks.

"Get a shot of my cock head spreading her open," he suggested to Paul.

Paul stood up and captured an image just as Steve's cock head touched my tight flesh, then several more as my ass spread around his surging cock head.

"I love that feeling," I said as his corona slipped inside.

"Look how it stretches to accept my thick shaft," Steve said, suggesting Paul shoot that image.

I felt Steve's grip on my ass tighten and urged him on, saying, "Gimme every fuckin inch of your big beautiful hard cock."

He pressed forward until I felt his balls touch my quivering cunt, then slowly withdraw until just the head remained inside my ass.

"Harder, fuck my hot ass hard," I nearly demanded.

He pulled my ass back as he slammed his rock-hard cock into me and began a pace that made me moan and groan with each deep thrust.

Paul moved to the end of the sofa so he could take pictures of my expression as Steve pummeled me from behind.

"Oh yes, that's how I want it," I said, staring into the camera lens.

Steve's piston-like cock pounded me from behind, and each time he hit bottom, I either gave the cuckold a wide-eyed expression or open mouth look to capture with his phone.

"Cum in my ass; I want your hot sauce deep inside my ass," I said.

"Fuck her hot ass," the cuckold said.

Steve's cock surged, and his grip tightened on my hips, signaling that he was nearing orgasm.

"Yes, pound me, fill me with your thick cum," I pleaded.

Steve groaned a deep throaty groan just before the first searing hot wad of cum exploded from his cock, coating the walls of my rectum.

"FUCK YES!" I screamed as he pumped his thick sauce inside my ass.

Steve's climax waned quickly, and his hands moved off my butt just as his cock slipped from my flooded asshole.

"Fuckin' A," he said as he leaned back against the arm of the sofa.

I spun around to lick his cock clean and provide the cuckold with a view of my cum splattered sphincter.

I licked along Steve's spent cock, collecting what juice coated it as the cuckold snapped photos of my used asshole.

"It's oozing out of her ass," he remarked.

"I want you to taste it," I replied.

"No way," the cuckold answered.

"Do what your hot wife asks," Steven said.

"YES! Do it," I again said in a firmer tone of voice.

I felt Paul's lips touch my butt cheek, and then his tongue slid across the soft, warm flesh.

"Lick his cum off me," I demanded.

His tongue moved closer to my oozing asshole, and finally, he gave in and ran the tip around my gaping sphincter.

"Lap it up," Steve said.

I felt his tongue move lower as he licked the juice from my swollen labia and up to rim my sphincter.

"That wasn't so bad, was it," I asked.

"It's fucking demeaning," the cuck replied.

Paul moved across the room and sat in his chair, his lips glistening with the sticky cum he'd licked off my ass.

I let Steve's cock slip from my lips, looked toward Paul, and said, "Now that you know how good cum tastes, maybe when I invite a big black bull to fuck me, you can suck his cock too."

Steve dressed and left rather quickly, leaving Paul and me alone in the family room.

"Was it what you expected?" I asked.

"Pretty much," he answered.

"And how about licking his cum off my ass," I asked.

Paul paused for a long moment, then somewhat reluctantly admitted, "I was surprised how it tasted, but don't ever ask me to suck a man's cock."

I got up and walked across the room, stopping when I stood directly in front of him. "A proper cuckold would do whatever his hot wife asks."

"Well, I guess I'll never be a proper cuckold then," he answered.

Paul gazed up at me, his eyes savoring the image of his hot wife before him. "Does a hot wife satisfy her cuckold at the end of the night?" He asked.

"Perhaps," I replied, adding, "what do you have in mind?"

"Send me off to bed with a nice slow, comfortable blow job. I know you love the taste of any man's cum," he suggested.

As I knelt before him, I smiled and answered, "I'd love to swallow your thick creamy load."

His cock was flaccid, a tiny nub of flesh sticking from the curly patch of hair covering his loins.

I leaned forward and took him between my lips, my nose pressed against his pubic mound.

"Suck it," he said as he placed both hands on my head.

As I began sucking his cock it responded and began to grow, slipping onto my tongue and swelling inside my mouth.

His grip tightened on my head, fingers lacing into my dark hair.

"Get me rock hard," he demanded.

I had to rely on my tongue to entice him to complete hardness since his hands held my head tight to his loins and my lips were useless. I slid my tongue along his cock as it continued to grow, and eventually, I could caress his exposed corona with my slippery tongue.

He pulled my head up so I could use my lips on his cock head, but only for a moment as he pushed my mouth down again, saying, "Suck it deep."

To Paul, deep isn't what deep means to my other lovers; we both knew that it is physically impossible for his tiny cock to reach my throat, but I replied by murmuring "Uh ha,"

Usually, when I suck his cock this is the point where he pumps his load into me, but Paul somehow staved off his climax, and to my complete surprise, his cock seemed to grow longer.

He lifted my mouth off his cock again, and as I ran the tip of my tongue along its length, it seemed bigger than ever before.

His hands still held my head, and as I looked up into his eyes, I said, "Fuck my hot mouth with this big cock."

I'd never spoken of his cock being big before, but tonight it filled my mouth and actually slid to the back of my tongue. He began moving my head up and down on his swollen cock fucking it with the soft wet flesh of my mouth.

I wanted him to climax, I wanted to taste his thick creamy cum, and I used every part of my mouth to bring him to the brink.

"YES, I'M GONNA CUM!" Paul exclaimed after mouth fucking me for several minutes.

He rewarded me with a squirt of pre-cum followed by a massive load of white-hot sperm filled cum.

"SUCK IT!" He nearly screamed.

I sucked and sucked every drop his balls had to offer; his load filled my mouth and seeped out around the corners dribbling down my chin. His cum tastes so good, sweet as whip cream and nearly as thick as savory pudding. Even though my cuckold husband can't satisfy my lust for big thick cock his juice is as tasty as any man I have swallowed.

True to form, once Paul climaxes, his cock shrivels to a tiny nub, but when I let him slip from my oral grasp and looked up into his eyes, there was an expression of total satisfaction on his face, an expression that made me very happy.

12