All Comments on 'Dianna's Awakening Ch. 07'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man that's just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF? You are gay aren't you?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Well, I look forward to reading about their divorce.

Neither one respects or even likes the other and it’s obvious their marriage is a sham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another worthless writer imagining they are an artistic author because they can dribble "ink off the end of a pen". Come on. Are you romantic? NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT! This cuck crap does not belong in Loving Wives. This is a Fetish story, put it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much for discretion, outside the bedroom Paul struck me as regular guy so there would be no way he could face Steve outside of being a cuck again especially after licking up his cum and doing what Steve told him.

As soon as Steve was mentioned, Paul should have withdrawn his permission for the slut for carry on playing with anyone as she had broken one of the fundamental rules and didn't say anything when she became aware.

And like your BS about BDSM/D/s you spread more BS about being a cuck a true cuckold (fetish-wise) would be similar to a sub in that him and his Hotwife would sit down and discuss do's and don'ts red lines etc. His gift to her is allowing her to play about a good Hotwife and bull would recognise and respect this and if demeaning and cum sucking was not his thing they would not do it and he would still be a proper cuckold.

At least you pointed out the proper spelling but that wasn't enough to get more than a single star.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Sometimes these start out promising and then devolve into "trope-land". It's like there's a fill-in-the-blank or a 'cuck story checklist' by which these stories must be written. I guess that if the cuck has a normal or above-average sized dick or isn't a self-loathing milquetoast, or if the 'hotwife' isn't a borderline narcissistic sociopath, then the 'cuckold story review board' sends it back for correction. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seek help for your mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Oh, how I loved this, just why Dianna's stayed with this tiny dicked tosser is beyond me, my little finger is almost 6cms long and it would not satisfy me. Now 9" or 25cms in proper measurements, that's different, that's something I would love to try. She certainly is one lucky girl, plenty of orgasms and cum, a three hole fucking then a facial followed by an arse full. Then, she's kind enough to give the cuck a blow-job, at least she's rewarded by a mouthful of cum. More stories of your delightful liberation. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Author show us: He hates a marriage.

And we all see: this is the end. The end from a 27years marriage.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So, you sat down, read the Illumicickie guidebook on how to write a cuck by the numbers tale, huh?

You should know that following the those guidelines will ALWAYS lead you to an EPIC FAIL or Infinite proportions Nancy.

You will never write a good story, most of us all recognize that. Your mind wont work beyond the mental illness closet you've confined your conscience to, as so many of your ilk do as well. You cant help but hit every checkbox that every other worthless cuck story marks off.

So either stop trying (though trying is a very subjective word here) or put in the effort to do something that hasnt been done 10,000 times before, and as bad as they were, better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this far into the story because it seemed Paul had a plan to respond/retaliate/oppose her and her cheating. Now, Paul goes from opposition and disgust to willing cuckold agreeing to being dominated, humiliated and made to eat his friends cum. Nah. It is a complete reversal of the Paul in the preceding chapters. Makes no sense. I’m out. No desire to read another formulaic cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have kicked the sluts arse into the middle of the road. He gave her permission to fuck others because he realized his small dick could not satisfied her and then the slut disrespected him while he was supporting her. He should DIVORCE the slut and send their kids the pictures of her slut ways to disrespect her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started directly with chapter 7 and realized, it’s deep. Deeper than the deepest crapper you may imagine and stinks a lot more too.

Now to the worst part of this drivel… forget it, not worth to mention, just another talent free achromatopsic letter painter.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad and couples do live this lifestyle even though I personally think it is in this case a woman taking advantage of a husband who needs mental help. No man or woman wants to be abused or see their spouse fucking or getting more pleasure from another. An old coworker was telling us he found out his wife was cheating and confronted her . A big fight and her saying the guy fucks better and has a bigger dick. A few days later things calmed down with more talks , he talked her into fucking her with her boyfriend. She reluctantly agreed and he happened to know the guy which really pissed him off . They had drinks then got started . They eventually dped her with hubby very aggressive pounding her ass , pulling her hair and calling her every name under the sun . He pulled out early while the guy pounded her pussy and he surprised her by pushing his clock in her mouth then came on her face . He got them new drinks then they started fucking again and don’t realize he got dressed while the guy fucked her from behind he sucker punched him breaking his nose while the wife screamed he punched him 3 more times in the face than kicked his balls as hard as he could telling him he’s lucky he will let him live. He walked out saying they should both get lawyers and said someone knows and if lover. It presses charges they will get to him. . A sick but true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story. I hope you continue as I want to see Paul’s decision to be a comfortable cuckold or if he bails and want to know if Di get with the two black men she put on hols

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If there really are some twisted people who live this perverted lifestyle, then where are they hiding? Are they so ashamed of being human garbage that they hide from normal people. Anonymous internet mouths are loudest, no real people do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry but she's a total selfish cunt. She clearly doesn't give a shit about her husband or their marriage. Great stories but it's hard to feel anything but contempt for her.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Only in the teachings of religious misogynists are women expected to be submissive and men expected to be sexually dominant. That is what is so delicious about these kinds of erotic stories where the wife become the dominant and the husband becomes the submissive. It is fun to read the complaints of the readers who don’t seem to get it.

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

Despite the name calling, it appears that husband and wife like their new sexual relationship: Him, a humiliated cuckold. Her, a slut for big cock. The name calling is their new shorthand for terms of endearment. Great story, which certainly sparked this reader’s imagination on these kinds of relationships, even as fantasy.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“I sucked and sucked every drop [Paul’s] balls had to offer; his load filled my mouth and seeped out around the corners dribbling down my chin. His cum tastes so good, sweet as whip cream and nearly as thick as savory pudding. Even though my cuckold husband can't satisfy my lust for big thick cock his juice is as tasty as any man I have swallowed.”

After Steve fucked hot wife Dianna in all her holes to multiple orgasms and left, the evening ended perfectly for Paul and Dianna. I just re-read this story, and it is as good as it was the first time around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, these fools who write about the "lifestyle" have no clue how it actually works. She crossed several boundaries that often cause such high divorce/dissolution rates among adherents. There was no discussion of consent, safety considerations, or agreement on rules, and the thing with Steve was a major violation. It's just a story, but sadly, reality follows fiction in cases where so much is unknown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES