All Comments on 'Dianne'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great twist at the end!

5

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith6 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ fun read!

PraetusPraetus6 months ago

A proper loving wife! I like how pathetic the wannabe paramour was.

demanderdemander6 months ago

What happens when she overpowers her poor husband? Well.... D

francemanfranceman6 months ago

Very good story, just one small criticism.

This sentence "I'm not ashamed of what I did" is completely out of context.

What does shame have to do with her past?

She shouldn't say those words. Nobody would talk that way.

This is meant to point us in a direction.

It's a pity that the desire to lead us astray outweighed the desire for coherence.

johntcookseyjohntcooksey6 months ago

A kickass woman in a man’s world. Now that’s a hot wife. Good character - you could build some great stories around Dianne. Thanks much.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Damn that was a fun read! Really well built storyline had the reader trying to guess what’s next throughout. 5.0*

Omart57Omart576 months ago

Wow, RG! That is a great story!!! Love it!

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Now that is my idea of a wife! Great keeper. Thanks for the story.

miket0422miket04226 months ago

Entertaining.

Some bad, obvious errors early in the story. I guess I expect better from this author.

I'm pretty sure he didn't single the bartender for his check. I'm hoping that when Di took her fitness instructors out for drinks she was trying to pump up their morale and not their morals.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

WOW 5 Big Blazing Stars. What an interesting story! Completely Going against the Norm, where the hubby is

"hard" wired to protect his lovely wife from the horny predators. When the lovely wife is more deadly the Husband could ever hope to be, it catches the reader 'off guard' totally unexpected. LOL Very Good Plot device. Very good my friend. LOL What a great effort. Thank You for you presentation. Buster2U

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69896 months ago

A 4 for creativity.

ReadyOneReadyOne6 months ago

Gotta trust your spouse!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great stoy! The DEA work as the secret was a nice twist.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

i have read alot of your stuff this is your best thanks

Corny1974Corny19746 months ago

Loved it! Thank you. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

HA! Chump got rolled! It's always great to see a loyal woman in these stories.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Great read.

5 stars

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Nice but Di really gave too much leeway to the idiot and disrespected her husband publicly by doing it.

Fun short that had me guessing though.

JensensloverJensenslover6 months ago

Moral...Morale, you used the wrong one. Ladies, not lady's.

If she was telling him all night to keep his hands to himself, why the fuck did she dance with hime ALL night. Contradictory.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

Liked this tale... and the switcheroo in the info she gave her husband. Nice setup, leading us to believe her earlier life had some unsavory bits to it, although there was a clue in her newer instructor being "not trained yet"!

Not sure I agreed with her dancing with the idiot all night, as he could have drugged and then rated her,but if anyone would catch that, she would !

4 stars and a follow to read more of your work.

oldguy1oldguy16 months ago

love the change to the wife dealing with an idiot more power to the wife i must say well held in by the husband very supportive and trusting under very trying circumstances. great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with John cook, below. She could be a central figure in more stories. A tale well told. Five solid stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it. Short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Apart from the totally unrealistic sheep behaviour of the husband, this tale is a rare good balanced LW tale. It would deserve the 5 full stars, if it were not for the unrealistic submissive monkey husband, but since it's not one of the usual annoying cuck tales flooding this category, it's 5 full stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really good! Would like to know what happens to Jr. afterwards, maybe mom slaps the shit out of him and dad threatens to disown him.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Interesting

Story very well done

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Funny. Thanks.

TrustingagainTrustingagain6 months ago

A very enjoyable story. Didn’t expect her secret, nicely done.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

A great wife but an idiot husband.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

It's "morale," not "moral."

\

"I wasn't sure how an untrained dancer could become an instructor" - Maybe she meant untrained in self-defense?

\

I can't see a partnership forcing a forfeit for anything less than malfeasance, maybe a forced sale.

\

"so we'll go to the party and I'll fend off the little creep like I always do." - Famous last words.

\

"red, lacy thongs" -Thongs are sandals, underwear is a thong.

\

"Short enough to catch the eye but so short as to look slutty." - "NOT so short."

\

"I promised my wife not to interfere with the two of them this evening." - The CEO's wife misinterpreted this. She thinks he won't interfere with Sammy fucking around.

\

Sorry, lost a star for the cheat twist. We're led to believe that there's something shameful in her past, instead of knowing that she can more than handle herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'll admit I saw the ending coming from halfway through the first page but I had a heck of an enjoyable time getting to it. Well done.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

Good ending! Well done!

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One good line: "I need to spend some time with a grownup." The rest is sort of meh. Result=4*

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Good short story, didn’t like how the husband was so weak at the Xmas party. No sure why he didn’t brake in when they were dancing? Oh wait then there wouldn’t be a story. Thanks for writing.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Give the husband a man brain and this tale could be the first part for a good serie.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some commenters are surprised by the husbands lack of response. They shouldn't be he knew her history. It was slightly alluded to in the beginning of the story. This is one of those situations where you stand back, pop some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good thing sissy is married to a real man! What a joke! I guess she'll defend him if some big guy tries to put some moves on him. He certainly does whatever she tells him so I guess cucking is right around the corner. Terrible!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story would have been fine not writing the husband as a wuss. She could have ignored the ass and been with her husband and in ten days they still leave.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You lost a star for insulting the great state of Texas.

.

Good, friendly, honest, hard-working people. Sounds like the author's been drinking the koolaid without bothering to open his eyes and actually see what's what before condemning people he doesn't know.

.

God bless Texas.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Loving Wife has skills. She was too gentle with the ass.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married876 months ago

Good story I enjoyed reading it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have to agree with the others who have pointed out that despite your attempt to be clever, what everybody else saw was a wife disrespecting her husband with a younger man and him just sitting there like a wimp allowing it. Forget having 10 days left on his contract. Nobody in the company would look to him as a leader after that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yet another ridiculous fairy tale without an ounce of originality.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Yeah.

A loving wife indeed.

That was quite a novelty as the wife trained in martial arts not the husband.

Great story Regguy69.

Darkie10Darkie106 months ago

The DEA angle makes sense in the aftermath. But the husband’s response during the party was troubling. Gave you 4 stars

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

A good story but needs better editing. The past tense of 'shine' is 'shone' not 'shined'.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Nice twist! Very original!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done! Well told.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Great story with the surprise!

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

What was in her past?!

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Good one nice surprise ending, nice writing

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

You write some of my favorite stories. 5 stars from Xluckylee

fishgetterfishgetter6 months ago

Shined and shone are both forms of the past tense and past participle of the verb shine. In standard American English, these words are typically used interchangeably except when shine is used to mean “to make gleam by polishing” in which case only shined is used. In British English, shone is typically considered the standard form in all cases except the polishing sense of shine.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Very Good. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars as that Lady is a keeper

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok not what I was expecting but it's a nice change to read a story about a loving wife and not a cheating slut however though he shouldn't have just stood by he should have said something to him like a man would have done no job is more important than his family if married his wife is his family

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great wife, most married women would enjoy the attention from hubbys boss and who knows where that could lead.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars, very nicely done, during the first part and middle story I was making her out to be the bad guy and was pleasantly surprised at how she finally extricated herself from her situation. Good job!!!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

5 stars, a LW story with an actual loving wife! I'm a bit disappointed she didn't destroy the ass's genitals, but hey you can't always have everything you wish for. Thank you to the author!

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To the anon that posted 6 days ago you apparently never been married or if you were you wasn't happyly married cause most happy married women wouldn't even entertain the idea of sleeping with another man much less there husbands boss sure all women want to hear there beautiful but that is not entertaining any idea nor is it the same as enjoying the attention of another man they would in fact make it well known that there in a happy marriage and if a married woman does enjoy it and entertains the idea and attention well its simple she is not happy in her marriage means somewhere in her mind her husband showed her he wasn't a man so with that being said yes she will step out looking for a real man not that she will find 1 and get her as she would say needs met cause a real man wouldn't fuck a married woman they wouldn't be the cause of her marriage ending

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To the anon that posted 4 days ago in away she was the bad guy and the husband wasn't a man she was the bad guy cause she enjoyed the attention for that long instead of atuomatticaly putting a stop to it like any happily married woman would have done to begin with her husband was a scared pussy ass bitch for not doing what a man would have done to start with and put a stop to it himself no job is more important than your family sure in this story the husband talked a big game but that was all it was just talk he was too much of a scared bitch to actually do something about it me i would have job be damned and put stop to it right away even if I had to get physical about it for nothing is more important than family any real man would know this and any real loving wife would know this as well

TonyspencerTonyspencer4 months ago

Magic! made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To PhoenixLore1981 who said "most happy married women wouldn't even entertain the idea of sleeping with another man much less there (sic) husbands boss", son, you are DELUSIONAL. I can't tell you how many DOZEN times so-called "happily married" women have hit on just me, not to mention guys I know. Sorry.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter4 months ago

Good story with a very nice ending! It was set up well with the reader wondering about what it was in her past. She illustrated her control of the situation, but at the same time, she could have, and in my opinion should have shut that creep down much earlier, if for no other reason than to save her husband’s reputation with his old staff. So maybe he knew she was in no danger but the optics were not good, even to his parents.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom814 months ago

Interesting premise. Liked it a great deal.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

Gained a star for dissing the backward state of Texas that thinks it owns women's bodies.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

To the anon 25 days ago if a married woman did they ain't happly married a happly married woman will not entertain the idea of stepping out on her husband of course you could be 1 of those freaks that thinks if a woman talks to you there hitting on you but I guarantee you if there truly happy in there marriage there not going entertain the idea of stepping out as in their not going to hit on another man if they do there husband has shown them they ain't a man

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Greta story. Great wife. Laughing at thr morality police below who are upset about Di. First, it is LW fiction. If every wife played it straight with "no" right from thr bat when a guy is flirting with them, there would be no dramatic tension and no story. Second, while the husband was upset with the asshole Samuel, he was NEVER worried about his wife, because he knows her past, her training, and she is 100% faithful to him. Third, she didn't do anything wrong at the party and maneuvered into a situation where of need be she could get her revenge for both her and her husband by beating up the predator wannabe. Heck she even had Samuel's mother on HER side when it all went down. Di did nothing wrong. If the btb crusaders want the prim and proper Stepford wife, then go read something on another site. Obviously LW on this site is not for you. And oh yeah again it is fiction... 5 stars. Dianne is one heck of a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The story itself had a great premise and structure, but it needed fleshing out to be outstanding. Again another 3 stars.

Bill S.

XluckyleeXluckylee22 days ago

Read this story again and still give you 5 stars from Xluckylee for one of my favorite writers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...