Dianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way to Di and she clung to me. I felt her shoulders shaking and she buried her face in my chest. I patted her and told her it would be okay.

"I think the idiot should be taken to the hospital," said the CEO, and two guys quickly volunteered to drive him.

After Samuel was dragged away, Robert patted me on the back. "I apologize for my son. I hope we can keep the police out of this matter. Samuel will be returning to New York with me and won't be back. After the holidays, I would like to meet with the three Directors and get your recommendation for his replacement."

He left and slowly the room emptied. I was still holding my shaking wife when she finally lifted her head. Her eyes shined with evil glee and she laughed quietly, her shoulders still shook with laughter.

"Damn, that felt good!"

I chuckled and shook my head, "I'm just glad you didn't kill the silly bastard."

"Oh, he'll be alright, I pulled my punches and held his head up when I body-slammed him. I may have broken his left arm, but otherwise, he'll be okay.

I chuckled at her in wonder and grinned. "You still have it, after all these years."

She smiled, "Yes, still a badass, even in heels." We both laughed.

I took her home and made love to my little wildcat. Once the excitement wore off she quickly fell asleep. I marveled at my beautiful wife as I watched her sleep.

I had promised not to interfere because I knew she could defend herself. She had been well-trained by the DEA before she worked undercover in south Texas. After two years, a near-death experience convinced her to quit and move away from that area.

Luckily she chose my hometown as the place to assume her new identity and start her new life as a fitness and self-defense instructor. I suppose legally she should not have revealed that part of her past to me, but she wanted to and I have never told another living soul.

Di continues her workouts. Now that I'm retired, I hope we can do some traveling, but not to south Texas.

12