Dianne's Visitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to join back in their rhythm when she felt his hands cup her breasts again. He lifted her. Dianne complied and soon she was sitting upright, his shaft still immersed deep inside her as she settled into his lap. She felt her back pressed against the strength of his chest, his hands cupping and gently kneading her breasts at the same time he kept flexing the length of his shaft inside her. His climax was spent but she could feel the tension as the shaft pushed against her walls. Her knees were still splayed wide, outside of his as her ass rested firmly in his lap and one hand inched down her torso. Her heat built in anticipation of where it was going and she shivered again.

And, once again, his fingers dipped into her gaping cleft. Again, they captured her silky petals and tugged as they stoked her wet flesh. The fingers dragged across her throbbing clit with each move and the other hand, cupping a breast, teased and stroked the attentive nipple. When he released her labia, he ran his finger around the soft seal of her opening where she clutched his shaft and his other hand moved to her other breast. She was feeling kisses at the back of her neck and shoulders as he started to gently caress her clit. Once again, she felt his slow rhythm as she let her weight settle against his lap. Her mind had settled into the sound of that clicking breath in her throat, her body seemed to tune to his rhythm and it maintained until that sudden shudder.

Dianne hadn't felt it coming. The climax hit like a bolt that rattled her bones. Her torso snapped back against his chest and her knees gripped the sides of his legs. The moan against the back of her ear sent waves of heat through her thighs. Dianne was shaking as the waves also shot upward. She felt that fever ignite in her beasts; her nipples burned and she went weak. He held her tight to support her as he gently squeezed and twisted her clit. She squeezed tightly on his shaft as her entire pelvis clenched until slowly she felt her weight ease forward against the hand that held her chest. He eased her down until she collapsed face down in her pillow again.

Then next thing she knew, he was rolling them both to their sides, amazed he was still firmly immersed in her channel. Again he pressed his chest to her back and hips to her ass. Dianne felt his legs curl up beneath hers, one arm beneath her and one over her waist so both could fondle her nipples, and she felt him warmly spoon against her. Tentatively, she reached down and rested her hand on her leg; tempted, wanting to try but fearing the disappointment. Ultimately, she did reach further and gasped when she felt his leg. Her fingers traced the seam where his leg pressed hers until slowly she reached up to her chest. She could feel the arm that embraced her. She tugged lightly at the hair. She needed to convince herself. He gave her breast a little squeeze in response. She believed. Soon she was breathing soft and shallow. She gave in to sleep in the warmth of the presence tucked closely at her back as the shaft softened and left her clutch.

Too soon, it seemed, Dianne again felt herself pulled from the fog of sleep. She was smiling when she awoke even though the presence was gone from her back. She felt it was ok. She had touched him. He had made love to her and she felt him. That was real enough for her but then she heard a noise. Tilting her head slightly, she realized it was the shower. Puzzled she stated to rise but froze, not yet lifted from the bed. Next to her bureau, beneath a drawer of disheveled panties she saw the boots. Soft leather boots with laces to the top sat neatly beneath her open drawer. She sat up slowly.

Dianne stared at the boots and her mind raced. She turned slowly toward the bathroom door before she summoned the courage to rise. Also slowly, she inched forward until she reached the knob and eased to door open. Heat rushed against her skin as she stepped in far enough to see the shower. Under cascading water, in a fog of steam she saw bronze toned skin. She saw legs, and arms and a body. He was running soap over his body while the water cascaded off his shoulders. Dianne was standing there, surely her mouth hanging open in wonder when he turned. He looked at her briefly before moving.

Dianne wracked her brain, wondering what could be wrong with her. She had to know him but she had no idea. Confusion fuddled her mind as he leaned over to open the shower door and peer out.

"Babe, are you alright?" But she didn't answer.

"Dianne, what's wrong?"

He knew her, why didn't she know him? Her confusion soared.

He started to step out. "Honey, tell me what's wrong. Are you ok?"

Dianne turned her head downward slowly and realized she was standing naked in front of a naked man in her shower that she couldn't place. More, she knew they had made love last night. It had to be. He was here and there was no way she was still dreaming. She started to turn slowly. She needed to get out and put on a robe.

He called out to her. "Dianne, stop." "Dianne?" "Honey, come join me."

She turned back toward him and saw his outstretched hand and a moment later, she gave in.

Dianne found herself stepping into the shower, watching the water now cascade over his shoulders and flow down his chest. He bent to kiss her, one arm reaching under her ass to lift her to his face.

"You OK?" He asked once more.

Dianne smiled. "Yeah, Yeah I'm just fine. I think I just need to wake up," She whispered. And she didn't care any longer if she knew him. He obviously knew her and, as her memory told her, he knew her intimately.

She felt herself lifted further with her back pressed to the wall under the showerhead. The cascade now came over her and flowed to little streams where their chests pressed together. Dianne wrapped her legs at his waist as he lifted her. She wrapped her arms snuggly over his shoulders before easing herself down onto his ready shaft. He felt it too, of course, as her wet walls guided him to her depth.