Diapered and Messy Cuckold

Story Info
A cuckold gets a messy and a humiliating treatment from bull.
3.6k words
3.85
19.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story will contain a more extreme form of cuckolding containing self scat and extreme humiliation. If you don't like that you should not read it, if you are a bit curious, at least you could give it a try!

So I have been together with my wife for 10 years, today I am 45 and my wife is 42. My name is Mike and her name is Jessica. Jessica is 174 cm tall and I am 2 cm shorter than her. She is still very attractive but I have gotten more bold and a bit overweight recently. She is still fit and has long, blonde hair with a nice and firm bum. Even though our sex life has not been the best we barely have sex anymore, still I can find her watching porn of black men, real men that are well hung, strong and dominant. She thinks I havent noticed but I have seen it myself when she thought I was asleep. I have started to suspect she is cheating too because she often comes home late from work and make up excuses that don't make any sense. Sometimes she has coming home smelling like man perfume. My problem has always been that I am not dominant enough and I am afraid I have not been able to fully make her satisfied in bed because of my small penis. She hasn't told me that directly but I have figured it out that she is not happy about that part.

Last month something weird happened. She came home one day and said we needed to talk. Jessica told me that she would just say it straight out. She told me that I didnt satisfied her anymore and that she had enough. She admitted that she has met someone else. I started to cry. I didn't want her to leave me, I still love her. She didn't seem to be bothered by my feelings and she said there was nothing I could do. I begged her, I said I would do anything she wanted to, just so I could be close to her. She said she will think about it. She went for a walk.

She came home after 2 hours and told me to sit down. She said that she does still loves me and that she thinks that I am comfortable to be around and that the economy is stable thanks to me. Maybe she has changed her mind I think to myself. She continues by saying:

"So if this is gonna work, you will still need to keep on working and paying the bills so that we can live together but...I haven't said this before to you and I know it might hurt but your penis is not good enough for me..."

"I can use a dildo, I will work on my techn.." I said while getting interrupted.

"Let me finish! So that will be your main thing from now on, you will ask me for permission if you want to speak. I decide who speak and I am the boss from now on, if you don't like it you can leave!" She says.

"Sorry, I understand! Please continue!"

"So.. as I was saying, your penis is way too small. I need a strong man with a big, or at least a normal sized penis. And even though you would have a bigger penis you are still too weak for me, you don't have a single dominant gene in your body and I need a real man. So if this is gonna work out between us I need to sleep with other people. The guy I have met, Jerome is his name, he gives me the sexual pleasure I have desired for years. If you two can come along I don't see why you and me should not be living together." She says.

"So you want me to meet him? What if I feel anger towards him?"

"Yes, I am tired of sneaking around with him and sometimes I just want him to come to where I live so I can get fucked in my own bed. If you want to stay, he will be around us a lot and you can not disrespect him, I don't want to lose him. Besides...I don't think you would have a chance standing up against him haha. I don't want to be rude but he is... a real man."

I agreed to the terms, I thought it would be better to keep Jessica in my life than to lose her completely. The next day she had arranged so that me and Jerome would meet, I did not know how I would react but I thought that this must be done and who knows, maybe we would come along. The next day arrived and the door knocked, I was sitting in the couch while Jessica opened the door.

"Hi, babe, nice to see you again!" Jerome said. He had a very low and many voice.

He kissed my wife in the hallway and I have not seen Jessica this way since...forever. I have never seen her this way before. She had a huge smile in her face and her whole aura was different. He was a big and dark man. He must have been at least 190 cm tall and he had a very muscular body shape. Jerome came towards me and I began to raise myself from the couch to shake his hand. He just looked at me and then sat in the couch a bit further away from me. I sat back down and got my outreached arm into my lap again.

"Come here, babe!" He said and Jessica sat right next to him while he put his arm around her.

Jerome didn't even look at me, he told Jessica that he understood why I could not satisfy her. They both had a conversation about me as I was not there, It felt really weird. Jerome now look at me very seriously me and asked:

"Jessica told me that you might feel anger towards me, is that correct?"

"Ehm...Yes but I know it is not only your fault and I just want everyone to come along." I said.

Jerome reached over to me and gave me a slap in my face. I was chocked, I froze.

"Aren't you gonna do anything about that?" He asked me.

He slept me once more and stared directly into my eyes with a serious look in his face. I did not move and I remembered Jessica telling me that I should not do anything that that could ruin it for her.

"That's what I thought. Your role when I am around is to obey us both and to observe how I real man takes care of a woman, you could learn a thing or two. Watch me kiss your wife and tell me if you feel anger." He said and kissed Jessica right next to me in the couch.

"No, I don't feel anger." I said but deep inside I did feel very empty and frustrated.

"Good, then thank me for making your wife satisied." he demanded.

"Thank you! I am happy seeing my wife satisfied!" I said, trying to sound as genuine as possible.

"Oh, that's right. I got to see it, Jessica has told me that your penis is way below average. Take that thing out for me so I can have a look. You know a lot of the masculinity depends on your penis. Pull down your pants!"

I looked at them both and hesitated. I did not wanted to show my penis for them in this kind of situation.

"Mike! Do what he says!" Jessica told me and looked really annoyed.

I stood up and dropped down my pants and underwear. Jerome started to laugh. I looked over at Jessica and she tried to hide her smile but I could still see her finding it amusing that Jerome was laughing at me.

"You can pull your pants back up again and you will sit there while I show you how to take care of a woman right here on the couch." Jerome said.

He started removing both his and Jessicas clothes. He started to kiss her while his hands were stroking her body. She got horny instantly. Jessica grabbed his penis and started to suck it. It was huge! I have never seen such a big cock in my whole life. I looked at my wife and she was really in another universe. I had never seen her this horny before. He began to fuck her, he put her on all four and fucked her from behind. I mostly saw the back of Jerome, I saw all of the muscular details at his back and his ass. Jessica could be heard moaning out loud, I did not know she could make these kind of noices. She let out a huge scream and had an intense orgasm. Jerome pulled it out and turned to me. I had his big black cock right in front of my face and he made just a few strokes before he came all over me. My whole face was covered in his sperm. A huge amount! I was chocked.

Jerome kissed Jessica on the forehead and said he had to go. She looked all relaxed and happy. He looked over at me with a smile and said he would be back with a surprise for me the next time he arrives. The rest of the day I felt kind of empty inside and I did not feel for talking. Jessica was happier than ever and walked around the house singing and enjoying herself. It made me feel a bit better that she was happy at least.

Two days had now passed and today Jerome was gonna come over again. Jessica told me that he had banned me from using the toilet from now on. He was gonna come over in 8 hours. I was only allowed to piss into the toilet but nothing else. I had no idea why. Jessica told me again that if this was gonna work out I must be more respectful and polite towards Jerome. I promised her that I would.

Now 8 hours had passed. I started to get a bit desperate to have a shit, I ususally go in the morning but now I was not allowed to. I did still not know why I was not allowed to go but I thought it was better to not question anything and to just obey. Jerome knocked at the door and Jessica flew up from the couch to open up. Once again they kissed in the couch. Jerome didn't even bother to look at me or to even greet me when he came into the living room. He told Jessica how much he had missed her and she said the same things about him. After stroking eachother and just relaxing for about half and hour Jerome all of the sudden looked at me and said:

"Oh...I almost forgot. I have bring something to you!" He said.

Jessica looked as confused as I was. He opened up his bag and he took out something white, it was big. He gave it to me and told me to wear it. It was a diaper! What the fuck I thought to myself. Jessica still looked confused but also amused.

"After I saw that baby penis of yours I thought that a diaper should suit you well. You must hide that thing, it's embarrassing! I have bought it myself and I do have a whole package just for you. While I am here, everything in this house belong to me, your wife, all the furnitures, the toilet. If you need to go, you just go into your new diaper. I am very nice to you to come up with such a good solution. Now, put it on!" He said.

I felt very uncomfortable but I removed my clothes and put on this stupid diaper. They both started to laugh at me when I had it put on. I felt humiliated by Jerome when he laughed at me but I felt more betrayed when I saw that my own wife couldn't hold in her laughter. I expected her to be more supportive. They started to do some foreplay with eachother. Jerome told me to watch every detail of how do do it. He told me to sit on the floor with my diapered butt. I have to admit that even though it felt humiliating being forced to wear a diaper, it felt kind of nice and comfortable, even though I probably looked very silly in it. Jerome took out his big cock and Jessica grabbed it with two hands while licking and sucking on it. She took it deep into her mouth while he had a strong grip around her head.

"Baby, beta! Do you like sitting there in your diaper, watching me fuck your wife? Does it feel good, being a diapered baby?" Jerome asked me while fucking Jessica.

"Yes, it feels good, I am so happy to see my wife satisfied, thank you for fucking her." I said, in hope it was the right response.

He just ignored my answer and they both kept having sex, Jessica was moaning out loud. I started to feel my bladder filling up and I needed to piss. I decided to not tell them, I didn't want to interrupt them. Jessica got an orgasm and Jerome once again went over to me, he had his big cock in front of me and told me to open up my mouth. He emptied himself and a lot of white and sticky sperm entered my mouth and face. I would have probably felt force about it if it was not for my desperate feeling of going to the bathroom for a piss. I decided to ask them if I was allowed to have a pee inside the toilet. Jerome stood up and went over to me:

"Babe, I take care of this. Soooo, baby beta..I thought we agreed about the fact that when I am here, the toilet belongs to me, do you want to have access to the toilet though?" He asked me.

"Yes, I know and I am sorry but yes, please can I go to the toilet?" I tried being as polite as possible."

"Well, OK then. That means though that I can't go in there, we can't both own it. I always need to piss after I had sex so I guess I need to go somewhere else then. Sit still and don't you dare to move! He said.

He held up my diaper while I was sitting down on the floor and was lending over me while being naked. He grabbed his penis with his other hand and started to piss all over me and down in my diaper. His piss was really warm and had a strong smell. I was chocked over his actions. I got a lot in my face and over my chest, I closed my eyes and mouth at least. I felt my diaper fill up by his piss and it got all bulky and warm down there.

"Was this what you wanted? Do you own the toilet now, bitch boy?" He asked me.

"You can go to the toilet, you own it. I am sorry! I learned my lesson. I said in panic.

"Good, then we stick to the deal, if you need to go, you just use your diaper as we agreed on. Don't be ungrateful, I bought them for you." He said.

"I really need to have a wee right now" I said and felt ashamed for telling them.

"That's OK, I already pissed in yours and they are good quality, they did not leak a bit. I am such a good guy, testing them for you! You should really thank me!" He demanded.

"Thank you for pissing in my diaper!" I said

Jerome and Jessica now sat in the couch right in front of me while I was sitting on the floor. Jerome helt his arms around Jessica and they both looked at me.

"Stand up and give us a show, look us into the eyes while you piss yourself, boy!" Jerome said.

Jessica looked all excited for me do recieve this kind of humiliating scenario. I stood up, bent my knees about and started to push. Usually I have a shy bladder but the fact I was so desperate led my bladder to empty itself directly. I felt my diaper filling up and I felt the heat from inside of there. You could even hear the sound of my piss coming out. Jerome laughed and so did Jessica. I felt very small and humiliated.

The hours went passed by and Jerome and Jessica kept relaxing at home, chilling and having conversations. I just tried to let the time pass until he would go home again. I walked around the house in my very wet and heavy diaper. Of mistake I walked passed a mirror and saw how silly I looked in the heavy diaper. A grown ass man, a bit overweight man, walkinging around the house in just a diaper. I had to do this for me and my wife's relationship though. I care for her so much. Oh no, suddenly I felt this huge urge to go number 2. This can't be happening. That's where I draw the line, I won't shit inside of this thing. I'm an adult for fuck sake. I tried ignoring the urge but I haven't shit for about 30 hours now so my tummy was really upset with me. Please, don't let my own body betray me and put me in a horrible situation, I thought to myself. I was desperate now.

20 minutes had passed and I went into the living room where my wife and Jerome was in. I tried being as polite as possible and asked them:

"Hi...I ehm...I really need to shit now but...Please can I just use the bathroom?" I asked them.

Jessica started to laugh over my situation. She did not feel sorry for me at all, maybe this was her revenge on me for being a bad lover for her all these years. Jerome looked at me both amused and annoyed and said:

"We have already been having this conversation. I start to get a bit sick of your attitude. Do you want me to slap you again?"

"No, no need to. I will not ask again, sorry!" I said in fear.

"Mike! I mean baby beta.." Jerome looked at her proudly. "Now you listen to Jerome and I won't tolerate any bad attitude from you, remember what we talked about before. Jerome is the man you will never be, remember that!" She said.

"I understand, I am so sorry. I need to shit now though..." I said and felt the panic.

Jerome told Jessica to sit in the couch again with him so that they both could watch me. It looked like they both were really excited.

"Shit for us, give us a show, you loser! Haha! Look us deep into the eyes while you squat and shit yourself like a true beta loser hahaha!" Jerome said with a mix of dominance and laughter in his voice.

This was my moment, should I just walk away and keep my pride and move on in life or should I accept my destiny? I do want to keep Jessica... I'll do it. I stood up right in front of them and then I squated down. I looked into their eyes. They were both really concentrated and excited. I felt the panic inside of me but this had to be done.

I relaxed all of my muscles and a huge explosion of shit entered my diaper. A big noice could be heard when the shit came out. They both exploded in laughter. I felt very ashamed of myself. I felt the heat as my face got more red. I still looked them into their eyes and it felt extremely hard doing that. I tried it was over but my tummy felt more pressure. I gave it a little push and another use lump entered my diaper. My diaper felt so heave right now and the whole room started to fill up with my smell.

"Walk around the room, loser! You are an absolute loser! HAHA!" Jerome demanded.

I walked around the living room, my diaper could barely hold the weight and I felt the shit pressing up and smearing all around my ass. The shit felt mushy and warm and I felt so dirty. They were observing me and they still laughed.

"Feel the backside of your diapered ass and tell me if you are proud of that, you loser!" Jerome shouted.

I felt the bulge I made, it was realy huge and it felt squishy and disgusting.

"I can't believe I have been having sex with you before, do you understand why I wanted a real man?" Jessica asked me.

"Yes..." I said feeling defeated.

"You are disgusting and hilarious! Haha!" Jessica said while Jerome laughed at me.

Jerome started to dress again to go back home. He gave me a little slap in the face telling me I had been a good boy. He went out and I was left with my wife. She told me that I should go and have a shower, she was both amused but also disgusted.

The next couple of days, things were as usual but she was very clear that Jerome would be a part of our life now and that he is the boss over me. I am still not allowed to touch Jessica but at least we have a normal life when we are alone. When Jerorome comes over I was back into diaper and kept getting humiliated. I started to be fine with it though, at least Jessica hasn't left me yet.