Diaries of a Dark Princess Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the talk must have gone well because a little while later they came out and her hair was all mussed up and her dress was a bit ripped and she was smiling like a woman who'd gotten some proper loving! And they said that the wedding was back on, which was a big surprise to everyone there. And I spent plenty of time getting to know them all and ended up leaving with all sorts of fancy gifts- looked like a proper lord, I did! Of course I lost it all in a storm but that's how I met that nice Pirate Queen-

***

"Thank you," I said. I had strategically moved from the stool onto her bed and now stared up at him with an expression of calculated adoration. "Thank you so much for telling me that not at all pointless story. It makes my heart race just to hear it! I just want to say that I really appreciate how you- wait! What are you doing!?"

For Samuel had suddenly swept me off the bed and into his embrace! The ghosts of a dozen dreams assaulted me as his warm arms held me close to his muscular chest. I wanted to push him off me- I had another three deniably seductive actions scheduled before I moved onto any sort of physical contact- but I was so shocked- and so swept up in those strange, false memories- that when he swooped in to kiss me...

Oh, how would I even begin to describe the sensations of his lips on mine? Strange and unfamiliar and shockingly, wonderfully good. I felt a shiver of need before a strange sense of peace settle over me, as though I was being carried away by a friendly current.

We kissed for- for an eternity. For a lifetime. For far too short a period of time. He pulled away, his lips- those magical lips- quirked into a soft smile. "Now I hope I didn't figure you wrong, Miss Feera. But I felt you was giving me the Eyes while we were talking. If it's just more of your funny Imperial jokes then you just go ahead and tell me and I'll put you right down off my lap."

I opened my mouth to tell him to release me at once but all that came out was a weird whining moaning noise. He shrugged and kissed me again and my brain just...shut down with an overload of sensations. At some point I found my lips opening up and accepting the press of his own, while his hands held me tight atop his lap- his lap-

I groaned into his lips as I felt something stir down there like a vast leviathan from the depths; a great and potent beast that I had foolishly awoken. I squirmed as it grew and hardened beneath my trembling thighs. He pulled away again and murmured, "Now I got to admit I wasn't too sure about you. You did seem so unfriendly-like at times, but I suppose you have to Pretend, what with us being on opposite sides and all. But it's like my mum always says- Be Nice to People and They'll be Nice to You."

Nice to him. Oh, I wanted to him to be nice to me. Nice to me all night.

I nodded my assent as he gripped my shoulders. I couldn't stop squirming like a weak, simple thing against his against those big, glorious hands of his as they moved down, taking the straps of the gown with them...

My breasts- my large, pale breasts- were bared to his eyes. He laughed and for a horrible moment I thought he might have rejected me; that he'd tell me I wasn't pretty enough, that he'd refuse me and send me out and this wouldn't continue-

But then he said, "Well these are a right nice treat, aren't they?" And he cupped one, sending another jolt of pleasure directly into my brain. "I got to say, Miss Feera, I was trying very hard not to stare too much at these beauties when I first met you! Quite a fight, it was."

I would have said something about how of course my breasts were the nicest he'd ever seen, but I was far too busy trying to cope with the sensation of his rough, strong hands on my poor defenceless nipples. I thought it the most glorious sensation in the world but then his head bent down and his tongue worked to lap at the other and oh Dark Gods had I been wrong.

He continued- touching- kissing- caressing- stroking me, while I straddled his lap, my hips twisting and writhing against his hard length. I was terrified- terrified of this continuing, terrified of this stopping, terrified but unable to move or act or even think clearly. The air was hot, stifling, my body weak; I felt like I was dying.

And then he was easing me off his lap. I mewled like a little girl as he did, hips wriggling at the loss of contact, but he just laughed and pulled the rest of my gown off my body. I was- I was naked to him, naked and vulnerable and terrifyingly, wonderfully helpless. I realised that I hadn't spoken, hadn't even so much as moved; but he seemed to sense it as he said, "Now don't you be worrying, Miss Feera. I can tell you ain't done this before, but I've done lots of loving and I know what's what, if you catch my meaning. You don't have to do a thing-"

No! No, the thought cut through my foggy, lust-addled brain- I was meant to be seducing him. I moaned and dropped to my knees, pawing at his pants with clumsy hands. I- I would not be denied my victory!

"Well this is a treat," he said, taking off his shirt with one swift movement. "Most girls don't know about this stuff, but I guess it's your fancy Imperial ways!" And he pushed down his pants and...

Oh, it was so much more perfect when it was hard, when it was ready to claim me. I sighed in happiness as its musk filled my nose and mind. My forest-dream flashed before my eyes as I beheld the wellspring of fertility between his legs; a glorious mass of potent growth, of vitality, of life. Its head was red as though angry and weeping a thick, pale liquid. I licked my lips, full of a certainty of an action that a day ago I would never have dreamed of performing...

I kissed it. Kissed it and tasted perfection, tasted the concentrated maleness, headier than the strongest wine. I kissed and licked and sucked, slobbering like a dog as I shamelessly worshipped his mighty rod. And all the while the heat between my legs- already a furnace, already a blazing torrent- continued to swell and swell until I thought I would burst into flame and be consumed.

Too soon- too soon he pulled me away, staring down at me like a benign master to a beloved slave. "Well you're a friendly one, Miss Feera, no mistaking that! But I reckon it's time to give you want you want, alright?" I sighed as he bent down and lifted me up, holding me close so that his perfect length was trapped between the two of us. "Hmmm. I reckon you've been needing this for a while now."

I could only nod drunkenly as he picked me up and carried me over to his cot. He lay me down and gently parted my legs, so that I was openly- lewdly- on display to him. "Yup, I reckon this'll fix you right up," he muttered, as he bent down and-

-In my state I barely felt that huge, burning hot length press against my lower belly, my mons, then my lower lips and then-

-and then the flames consumed me. A joyous conflagration, a perfect breaking, an unmaking of my mind and soul- as he slid slowly into me, my sopping wet tunnel prepared for him but it was still a shock, an impossibility that something could feel so good and I felt another explosion wash over me- felt my limbs spasm, my back arch, heard myself scream like I was being killed. He- it was inside me, that divine phallus was inside of me, and I knew that my life had been utterly, irreparably changed.

"Yup," I distantly heard a voice say. "It's a good thing I came along to sort you out."

There was no art on my part; no seduction, not even the slightest effort to help or participate as he thrust that godlike rod into my depths. But even to lie there and passively take it was a challenge unlike any other I had faced, as pleasure melted my brain and wove thick, writhing tendrils over my soul. I felt my vision darken, my thoughts slow and decay, as though Feera the Princess was vanishing; and what was rising in her place was a slattern, dumb and blind and heedless of anything other than the divine heat and friction between her legs. She was shameless; thoughtless; the antithesis of everything that I had made myself to be; and yet I loved her, loved being her, loved the new world she was part of.

He grabbed my legs and raised them up, so that my ankles were high in the air. I whimpered as my muscles tensed and flexed around his rock-hard glory, as though begging it to continue to ravage me. "Now, you go ahead and tell me if I'm a big rough, will you Miss Feera?" he said. "But I find that plenty of girls, they like it like this."

And then he thrust hard and his huge tool found new depths inside of me- reached parts of me I never knew existed- and the world vanished entirely, devoured by an eternity of rippling, churching pleasure, and Feera was gone, gone, gone. More explosions rocked me, each one growing in intensity, each one smashing me apart and remaking me; and I was too lost to even comprehend them as anything other than crests in an endless series of joyous waves. Again and again and again until-

Until I felt his rod tense and pulse and spurt, filling me up with something thick and primeval and fertile and all became blackness.

I floated on a peaceful void. From time to time I heard distant voices as though from afar.

"What the hell did you do to her?"

"Oh, don't you be worrying. I think Miss Feera was just a bit too tightly wound, that's all. She'll be fine with a bit of rest."

"It looks like you fucked her brains out."

"Well, that's what you might call a temporary thing. A bit of rest and a cuddle and her brains will pop right back in there. Don't you remember your first time?"

"Vividly- hey, what are you doing?"

"Well, it won't do to have her sleep in this pokey little place! Begging your pardon, Miss Shadra, it's quite nice but she needs somewhere a little more hoity-toity on account of her being a fancy Princess and all. So where does she sleep? I can carry her there."

"You can't- you're a prisoner! You're not meant to leave the cell!"

"Don't be fussing, Miss Shadra. It's not like I can leave the palace or anything. Not trying to be dishonest- just wanting to help. It's like my mum says-

"You Shouldn't Refuse The Help of A Good Friend. Yes, I remember."

"You trust me, don't you?"

"Fine. But you're going right back in the cell afterwards."

"Well of course, Miss Shadra."

***

I woke to find myself lying in my bed. Turning, I saw Shadra lying naked in bed next to me. She was asleep, with a content expression on her face. One of her arms was draped over my belly. And to the other side...

Was Samuel, his stupidly handsome features slack with sleep.

Also, he was naked.

Also, he was in my bed.

Also, he was not in his cell.

I may have- under my breath- said certain words that were most definitely not included in my formal training. Samuel, the Hero of Prophecy, had escaped his cell.

Because of me.

Granted, his first act upon effecting his escape seemed to have been to secure me to my room, clean me up and then fall asleep next to me but still. This was most definitely not part of the plan. In fact a lot of what had happened in that room today had not been part of the plan.

Or...or had it?

Now, dear diary, you may feel the urge to say that the situation did not go as planned. You might point out that rather than a subtle, drawn out act of seduction I was instead plundered by a peasant boy in the most embarrassing way possible. You might, so should you wish, go as far as to call what happened a failure.

To which I say- how dare you doubt me, you wretched collection of empty pages! Question me again and I will assign you to lavatory duty for the rest of your wicked days!

This was not a failure. A setback perhaps- but not even that. While events did not unfold precisely as I had foreseen, my broad goals had been met, had they not? Samuel's presence in my bed- rather than, say, roaming about the castle at will- indicates that to his simple peasant mind the act of mating with me has formed some sort of primitive bond-

(No, it is an entirely one-sided bond. He is a means to an end, nothing more. I am not some blushing maiden who fills her head with nonsense about love or romance. What happened means nothing to me, you bone-headed little book! Nothing at all!)

-And so you see today is a resounding success! Now obviously I need to capitalise on this by reinforcing this so-called 'bond' through constant...repeated...passionate...acts of congress. Obviously next time will go better now that I have the benefit of experience.

I think this a good idea- a great idea, in fact. I am going to put down this pen, oh diary, and return to my bed, wake Samuel and prove to him once and for all that Dark Princesses are not to be underestimated!

To victory! Bwahahahaha!

12