Diary of a Cadet Ch. 06

Story Info
Start of a budding lesbian relationship between roommates.
1.2k words
4.22
1.6k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bubbs15
Bubbs15
10 Followers

Hey everyone! Back with a new installment of the Diary of a Cadet...this time, told by Julie (me, the roommate now girlfriend of the original author and Chase's ex). We have decided to both start writing, with me telling our story and Taylor telling of her and Chase. Hope you enjoy!

First, a gentle reminder of who we are, as written by the other person.

Julie has "that ass". She's a 5'6, 140ish lbs soccer goalie who is seriously strong. She has long black hair with a thick but totally athletic build. She wears a 34C and like I said....her booty is totally my go to pillow (or dessert). For those that are wondering, she waxes down there and hates pretty much all body hair. She's a mechanical engineering major and future air force pilot, and one of the most down to earth human beings I've ever met.

Taylor is 5'4ish and maybe like 120lbs soaking wet. She's a brunette with fairly bushy hair down past her shoulders with some fairly nerdy round rim glasses that she only takes off for running because she's blind (hence why she dates me). Overall she's slim and her muscles are pretty toned and she has a laid back fairly modest sense of style. She's a member of the itty-bitty-tittie committee with a 30B and prefers to shave down there. She's a civil engineering major who dosen't intend to join the military but came to our school for the opportunity to run collegiate XC and track.

Without further ado, our relationship from my (Julie's) point of view.

Taylor and I met at move in day our freshman year of Military College. It was a whole new world of rules, uniforms, marching, memorizing, running and yelling. It was a seriously chaotic and at times harsh experience that left me crying for home and

questioning my dream of being a pilot more than a few times. Taylor was and is my rock. She was there for me every time I needed someone to cry with or to help me learn how to shine shoes for the millionth time. She was a light in a dark place for me and from day 1, I knew I had a genuine friend.

It wasn't all doom and gloom though. Taylor quickly found Chase and I was going along with Eric, a guy from one of my classes, who, with some clutch roommate sneaking help, I was able to break some rules and carry on a sexual relationship with that scratched some natural urges felt by any 18 year old living away at college.

As much as I loved being with Eric, I felt like someone or something was missing. As far back as I can remember, I've always found women as attractive as men. Like....when someone would ooo and ahh over couples photos, I could never decide which person I

was supposed to be falling for. I love people, not one gender or the other.

One night in late October of our freshman year, Taylor and I were hanging out in our castle turret shaped barracks room with the glass windowed door closed and our beds pushed far enough around the corner that you couldn't see us if you peaked in as you walked by. Our conversation drifting from school to boys to life and I brought up my feelings of "I don't know who I'm supposed to be falling for" and mentioned that at some level I've always wondered if what I was missing was a partner like me. A woman.

I had never said those words aloud. My parents are fairly liberal but the school I grew up in, being gay wasn't something people did. And now I'd admitted to my best friend that I was curious about women. Cue the "I need a new roommate scene". But that never came. Taylor looked me square in the eyes and told me that that was totally fine and asked if I

had ever been with a woman. My heart was racing...why does she care, has she had an experience I don't know about...hoping I wasn't taking this a place I didn't want it to go, I told her that I'd never even romantically held a girl's hand or had my first kiss with a woman.

Taylor smiled at me and I didn't even notice her inching closer to me on the small, twin sized bed we were both sitting on to chat. She lightly brushed my hand with her soft fingertips, sending a slight shiver down my spine. She hesitantly said that she wouldn't be opposed to being my first kiss if I would be hers before looking away, blushing, almost not believing that she'd said that. Not wanting to let the moment pass, I moved to get closer to her but she pulled away, standing up next to the bed in her go to pajamas of running shorts and a school-logoed tshirt. Following her lead, I got out of bed and stood close to her, wrapping my arms around her small

waist as I felt her mirror me, gasping my hips right at the waist band of my cheeky bikini cut panties and the hem of my sleep shirt.

Staring down into her dark brown eyes, I asked Taylor if I could kiss her. She responded by running her soft hand against my face, pulling me down to hers and our lips met in a soft, subtle kiss that was foreign yet familiar, a missing piece that sent sparks through my heart in a void I didn't know needed filling until I found her smile pressed against my lips as I returned her kiss, deepening it as I pulled her close to me.

Taylor cupped my face in both of her hands as my lips parted and she lightly teased my tongue with her own. My hands began to roam her body, squeezing her small, toned butt and in return, I felt a hand slip from my cheek and cup my braless, shirt covered breast. My aroused, hardened nipple poked through the shirt as Taylor gently squeezed me and i was left breathlessly wanting more.

Taylor pulled away from me, breaking our embrace after squeezing me into arousal. She was as breathless as I was. Obviously aroused looking at the matching firm pebbles on our shirts, we stood looking at eachother, taking in what had just transpired. Neither of us was turned off or freaked out. We both wanted this. With an unspoken glance of asking and permission, Taylor slid her hand under my shirt and held my bare waist, right above my pantyline and leaned into me, resting her head against my chest. She whispered if she could kiss me again.

I lightly kissed her forehead and then, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear, I reached down and softly kissed her lips again and again. Unsure of how far I really saw either of us taking this, I pulled away and thanked her for letting me have my first kiss with another girl. Taylor just gave me her stereotypical goofy smile and pushed our twin beds together,

saying, if I got a kiss then she got a cuddle buddy. Asking her if she wanted me to put more clothes on, she pushed me down into the bed and cuddled in behind me. I felt her slender arm wrap around my waist and her pinky and ring finger lightly dipped into the waistband of my underwear.

"No Julie, you're perfect the way you are" Taylor whispered from behind me as I felt her pull me close. I fell asleep with butterflies in my stomach as I realized just how natural it felt for me to kiss and lie in the arms of another woman.

Bubbs15
Bubbs15
10 Followers