Diary of a Cadet Ch. 07

Story Info
Budding romance between roommates progresses further.
2k words
4.44
1k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bubbs15
Bubbs15
10 Followers

First,  a gentle reminder of who we are, as written by the other person.

Julie has "that ass". She's a 5'6, 140ish lbs soccer goalie who is seriously strong. She has long black hair with a thick but totally athletic build. She wears a 34C and like I said....her booty is totally my go to pillow (or dessert). For those that are wondering, she waxes down there and hates pretty much all body hair. She's a mechanical engineering major and future air force pilot, and one of the most down to earth human beings I've ever met.

Taylor is 5'4ish and maybe like 120lbs soaking wet. She's a brunette with fairly bushy hair down past her shoulders with some fairly nerdy round rim glasses that she only takes off for running because she's blind (hence why she dates me). Overall she's slim and her muscles are pretty toned and she has a laid back fairly modest sense of style. She's a member of the itty-bitty-tittie committee with a 30B and prefers to shave down there. She's a civil engineering major who dosen't intend to join the military but came to our school for the opportunity to run collegiate XC and track.

What are we now? It's October, Taylor and I are two months into this crazy military college life, currently dating guys, but in our castle turret barracks room, we've shared a kiss. Kisses. Soft touches. We push our twin beds together and she's held me close and I've felt safe in her arms. But what are we?

The morning after my first time kissing another woman, I woke up I'm Taylor's arms, her pinky still just barely dipped into the waistband of my bikini cut panties under my baggy tshirt. I roll over to face the best friend I'd made at college and hoped I hadn't made a mistake last night.

"Hey sleepy head" I whisper to my curly haired cuddle buddy. "Hey beautiful" is her reply.

I'm beautiful to you? Needing to address the elephant in the room as we both wake fully up, acknowledging the fact that we both woke up with another woman for the first time (romantically, sleepovers don't count), I ask her if she's okay.

A light kiss finds my cheek before Taylor says "I don't think I'm ready to be out of any closets, but I wouldn't mind being in this closet with you and seeing if later we want to come out"

I smile, relieved that I haven't ruined our friendship and thankful we aren't thinking of jumping straight out into the world, but allowing ourselves a space to explore before stepping out deliberately when it feels right.

"I'm only staying in the closet with you if you promise to hold me at night like last night". Even though Taylor is more petite than me, I feel so at peace in her arms that I don't want to give up the feeling of being held close from behind. "Deal, but you owe me a kiss for every morning you wake up warm because I volunteered to be your space heater" I laugh, giving her a brief peck on the lips as we both feel the tension evaporate in the room.

Soon, we're both up and getting dressed for a lazy Sunday (the only fully off day at military college) and are walking down to the dining hall for a breakfast in silence (freshman rules at their finest). After having breakfast in the all white button-down shirt and dress pants ensemble required to do any normal function besides work out, We make our way back to our room, high on the fourth floor in the castle like turret corner of our barracks.

"What do you wanna do today" I ask when we reach our room, finally able to break the silence. "Well one side of me says homework and then go for a walk down along the river, the other side of me says river now, you later" River yes, me what? What's this about me later? Mind racing and slightly flustered about the possibilities and connotations of that last statement, I immediately say river and blush.

As we go to change into our gym uniform to walk, I sort of turn myself away towards my corner of the room, unsure of how much I'm supposed to "see" now that Taylor and I aren't just roommates changing in front of eachother, does she want to preserve her modesty and save those sights for only when she wants to be intimate?

"Hey you" I get from across the room. I turn and see Taylor in a sports bra and athletic briefs, obviously mid way through changing. " you don't have to look away, I don't want things to change just because I like kissing you now". Point taken as I blush, knowing she knows that i really do like seeing her, especially looking as cute as she does right now.

Our walk along the river was like a dream for me. I'm no D1 runner, so a "jog" with Taylor has never been in the cards. But a walk? It's the most perfect first date even though we don't even know how to define what this is. Afterall, a day a go we were straight girls who had never kissed a girl. Today though, I've kissed my best friend, and she has squeezed my breast through my shirt while making out. And this afternoon, she held my hand while we walked along the single track dirt trail that mirrors the route of the water.

Taylor took my hand and asked me if I really thought I could see myself happy with another woman. Taylor, have you seen yourself, misspicture of fitness? I'm the one who should be making sure you didn't make a mistake taking my lips to make your own. Dark clouds roll in and a storm is quickly rolling down the valley. We got caught out in it maybe a mile from barracks and by the time we get back, we're both soaked to the bone and cold.

Back in our room, we immediately make for the showers and stay there goodness knows how long, letting the warm water flow over us as we chat about life and laugh at getting caught in the rain, and yes, had a mini dance party celebration right there naked in open row between shower stalls when the loud speaker announces that dinner formation is canceled due to weather.

This means cooking microwave meals in our room before pushing our beds back together as the rain continues to pour outside our castle turret window. As the evening progresses and we stop having friends stop in from the stoops to say hey, I begin to think about Taylor's original reply to "what do you wanna do today".

"Taylor, did you really mean you wanted me later?" I ask shyly, mustering the courage to ask but unsure if I'd have enough to follow through if she meant it.

"You're right, it does seem like bed time" she replies, getting up from our pushed together beds and open laptops flipped to random Google searches and gossip news to turn off the overhead lights and close the door out to the stoops and courtyard below. She closes our laptops and the only light left is from the street lights that line the huge parade ground below. The rain falling and wind blowing against the large windows blocks out the noise of my racing heart as she slowly pulls off her gym shorts and tshirt, tossing them to the side, forgotten as she climbs back in bed with me wearing a plain white sports bra and bikini cut athletic briefs.

Taylor is adorable. Her slender frame makes her look so innocent as she sits cross legged on top of the blankets in her bra and underwear. "We could match if you'd like..." she says slightly more seductively than I've heard from her before. I blush, thankfully hidden in the dim light of the room.

"Taylor, I don't sleep in a bra like you do" dropping the hint that we might not exactly be able to do what she suggests. Not to be dissuaded, Taylor closes the distance between us on our pushed together beds, and sits herself next to me, almost touching, before she leans in, tucks my hair behind my ear and kisses me softly, teasing me with her soft sweet lips as her fingers tickle up my bare sides under my tshirt.

My heart is racing and my mouth is open, Taylor's tongue finding its way in with no resistance from me. I want this. I don't know how far she intends to take this but I want it. Kiss after kiss becomes a proper make out. No other way to describe it. My hands are running through her hair as she kisses her way down my cheek and lightly sucks on my neck, teasing the vein on the side with the tip of her tongue as she gently squeezes my c cup breast through my tshirt. She is doing every one of my foreplay favorites back to back to back and I don't know how much more I can take.

I break our kiss and flop back onto the bed, out of breath and overwhelmed by what's just happened. Before I have a chance to recover, Taylor climbs on top of me, straddling my thigh im my short gym shorts, her thin black bikini cut underwear the only thing separating her from me. She suddenly tickles me on my sides and I buck up against her as I try to squirm away. A soft moan escapes her lips as she presses herself against my leg and all of a sudden a brief stint of funny has gone right back to seductive.

I take a deep breath and quickly pull my shorts off, lifting my butt and in turn, Taylor, ad I slide them off and toss them to the side "our undies match! " Taylor squeaks, rebreaking the ice and we both laugh at her break from the current building sexual tension. Taylor leans down, her thick curly hair blocking my view of her as she leans down to kiss me once again. As our passion builds, my hands begin to roam her back and grasp her toned runner's butt and she let's out another soft moan as she begins to grind herself against my leg, using me for her pleasure and I am overwhelmed.

Kiss after kiss and touch after touch blends together as Taylor's breathing quickens, building in pace to match the rhythm of Taylor's hips against my thigh, her thin, damp underwearstretched tight against her, the only thing separating us as her pleasure builds, her kisses slow and she breathlessly moans against my lips. As she reaches an apparent climax she moans directly into my neck, biting down harder than before and I feel myself gripping her butt, nails digging in as I pull her even closer to me.

We are spent. Taylor looks down on me, still straddling my leg with her hair a mess, flowing down and hiding most of her sports bra. "Thank you" she whispers. "You're incredible ".

I feel like I did nothing and everything at the same time. I kissed and touched and kissed a girl I feel completely at ease with and she had an orgasm. It felt so natural compared to all the stuff you jump through trying to be sexy for a guy. Neither of us is naked and I'm in my sexiest tshirt and undies get up and my lover is completely satisfied. This is a whole new experience for me and I love it.

Taylor asks if there's anything she can do for me since she pretty much used my leg to masturbate. I'm so happy in our post "whatever this was" bliss that I say I just want to lay here with a beautiful girl and listen to the rain that has continued to fall outside. She smiles and curls up next to me, resting her head in the space between my shoulder and the pillow and I lean over for a few more chaste kisses before we fall asleep to the sounds outside. As we're settling in, Taylor promises that if I want a next time to this, that I get to finish first. "I do, Taylor.  I want so many next times, I truly do."

Bubbs15
Bubbs15
10 Followers