Diary of a Corporate Asian

Story Info
Secretary turned slut by white boss.
4.3k words
3.75
50k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extracts from the cooperate newest paralegal online diary. As a condition of her employment she has to make daily notions in a google doc. She doesn't know that everything she writes is shared live with her boss Mr Andrew Jackson.

Employee #205369;

Name: Evelyn Lin

(HR note: No relation to pornstar with same but striking resemblance)

Occupation: Paralegal

Department: International relations

Appearance: Slim, sexy ass, perky tits, long straight black hair, shaved pussy, medium height. See attached bikini album.

Salary: 36 000 USD $

Age: 26

Sexuality: Heterosexual. Fetishes and fantasies not yet documented.

Ethnecity: Asian chink

2020-03-26

Dear diary, my name is Evelyn Lin and I am a new paralegal at. This is my first work day and I took the metro to the office for the first time just an hour ago and just signed out this laptop I am writing on.

On my desktop was an internet shortcut to this shared google document and a short instruction for me to write about my corporate culture training without leaving out plant details or thoughts that I have.

My first thoughts are concerning the corporate dress code. Mandatory heels 👠 and skirts I am assume is pretty standard at any law firm where all the seniors are men. Stockings and push up bras are a bit more unusual and uncomfortable for me but I knew about this when I signed the contract.

I have complied today going for naked legs since it was quite warm today. I also wear a black miniskirt that is very tight and a bright blue top with a few buttons open to show some cleavage but not too much.

I have heard of dress codes detailing that tattoo are forbidden 🚫 and limiting the amount of perfume but had no idea that companies could detail how much makeup a female employee need to use or how she needs to trim her body hair.

Now I am Asian and do not have body hair and already shaved my cunt regularly, it was just easier and prettier that way so there is no need to change anything for me.

I have heard during my legal studies of girls using their bodies to attract men's attention and that way advancing their careers but I have decided that is a path I should avoid.

2022-03-27

Dear diary, this is my second day in office and I think I am doing well. I am getting many compliments but so far it has mostly been about my appearance which makes me a bit uneasy.

The guys say things like "hey looking hot today Evelyn!" or "damn great right ass today Lin, did you hit the gym yesterday?!" They are also very touchy and I can feel my body getting excited from the attention in ways I have never felt before since I have never had a boyfriend.

One paralegal with short blonde hair even gave me a long hug when I had finished reviewing a legal trade agreement with his hands reaching far down grabbing my ass which I think must have been by mistake. He then patted me on the head calling me "good China girl" as he walked off. I was too stunned to speak but could feel a strong tingling sensation between my legs that hasn't gone away since.

2022-03-28

Dear diary, the attention and comments from my male colleagues and superiors has continued today. Most of them are concerning my clothes and body but more and more are also about my ethnicity.

I was getting some coffee and behind me three guys started discussing Asian pussy. I am not sure but I felt like they did that then because they wanted to see my reaction.

The first guy talked about this stupid thing he heard that Asian girls have sideways pussies just like their slanted eyes. The other guy said that he had fucked plenary of Asian pussy and it wasn't sideways but they are the tightest he had ever fucked. He then continued saying that the best thing with Asian sluts is whenever they get fucked with a massive white cock and not some tiny rice dick they keep having these massive orgasms and scream out in pleasure. Anyway I was blushing like never before, my entire face red and I also got really aroused.

The male lawyers here are exclusively white former athletes in the 20s to 50s that seem to do very little work but just showing up late, leaving early and spending the day making crude sex jokes about the girls they had in their bed last night. Many late evenings when I was still busy preparing countless legal documents I could look around and only see female paralegals and secretaries still working by their desks.

The female staff are more of mixed ethnicity but are always young. Newer older than 30 and hired both on how beautiful and hard working they are. I have seen some African American, Latina and also one another Asian like me. I think she is not of Chinese origin but maybe Thai or Philippine, we haven't really talked.

The CEO of the company, Mr Andrew Jackson I have never talked to but I believe he grinned at me one time he walked past as I was bent forward picking up a document I had dropped on the ground. Andrew is the tallest of the men at the company, from what I have seen and heard of him he is also the most muscular athlete and makes the most racist jokes of all the guys here. For some reason I can't stop thinking about him.

Today's talk around the office is mostly about some corporate pool party at his place in a few days. There is also some talk about an international conference some of the guys are attending.

2020-04-02

Dear diary, I am writing this on my phone lying in a lounge chair by the pool here at our corporate pool party. I knew already yesterday when I saw the gift-wrapped bikini on my desk that it would be wild but nothing could have prepared me for what happend!

The bikini is a tiny black tie side bikini bottoms that barely covered my behind and a top so sheer and small I covered no more than just my hard nipples. In the giftbox on my desk is also a pair of six inch heels with just a small note with the address so I am still not even sure who invited me to the party.

The start of the actual party was a big loud haze with lots of wine and vodka. It is at the CEOs villa in Beverly Hills with a view over the valley. I don't remember taking my coat off or giving it to anyone but I barely got there until I was in the pool and then drying myself and with only my bikini bottoms and top and soon I lost that too.

There was lots of legal staff from the company there and confusingly the men wore suits but the women all were in small bikinis. There were waitresses handing out drinks and also wearing swimwear.

Suddenly my boss Mr Jacksson was next to me and held me still by reaching around my waist and having a hand on my naked stomach. With his other hand I could feel him playing with the knots to my bikini panties.

"You are very brave to wear such a tiny bikini to an office party like this. Very brave or very slutty. And you I see you usually dress so conservative at the office, such a shame when you have such a sexy body if you don't mind me saying."

"Oh thank you sir but please be careful with that I..." Before I could finish my sentence Andrew grabbed my behind with his free hand. He went right back playfully pulling on the knots to my bikini bottoms again and I tried to keep them from falling off.

"You were saying? Imagine if I pull hard now your panties will be gone and you will flash the entire office. Such humiliation that would be!" Andrew now moved his two hands up my back and I felt goosebumps with excitement through my entire body.

I didn't even realize my bikini top was gone and my boobs were naked until I felt Andre again by firmling grabbing my right nipple with two large fingers. As he did people kept walking past us.

It felt weird at first having my boss holding my small tits while mostly ignoring me and talking to my colleagues while casually pinching my nipples making sure they stayed hard. I think I tried to move away from his muscular hug but it was like moving a large boulder and I stayed next to him, him at least a head taller than me.

As I wrote before the male lawyers all wore suits and even though my female work friend also had bikinis and was much more comfortable being half naked it was still very uncomfortable for me.

However, with my tall strong boss close next to me, smelling his cologne and him keep touching my breasts and nipple I have to admit I was becoming more and more aroused.

Soon my eyes were blurry and I could focus on who we were talking with or what they were saying. My hand was now on Mr Jackson's fitted suit feeling his strong chest and hard abs. I was incredibly horney.

Still lying here by the pool I am still incredibly horney. Not many people around just now. I am risking writing this with one hand and stroking my cunt outside of my bikini panties. Where did Mr Jackson go? He said he would be right back.

2022-04-03

Dear diary, it really happened. I am lying here in a bed with my boss still sleeping spooning behind me as I am writing on my phone. I can feel his large cock still inside of me when I am waking up. Oh my god I am a slut for fucking my boss?

I move even closer to him pushing his long cock further inside of me. Just carefully I don't want to wake him. Oh god even asleep and not fully hard his cock feels gigantic inside of me.

Has the cock been inside the entire night or did we move together unconsciously shortly before I woke up? I guess it doesn't matter. He isn't wearing a condom. Am I pregnant now? It was an amazing night. Andrew took me upstairs from the pool and made love to me with care and passion for what felt like hours. I was a sweaty unintelligible horney mess by the end of it when we finally fell asleep with him still inside of me.

Oh god I can feel him moving I think he is waking up I-

Reaching over from behind her was Andrew Jackson who had just turned on the video recording and now pulled the sheet off from Evelyn displaying her slim naked Asian body. In the video shot with the selfie camera of a phone just next to a large luxury bed with white sheets was Evelyn Lin lying with bed hair and a smile on her face.

"Did you have a good night? Don't you worry there is plenty more cock for you." Andrew said slowly, starting to move back and forth still spooning her cute behind.

"Oh god yes thank you sir I loved it please continue" Evelyn started to moan and move further back into his lap and reach behind her to grab his hair and neck.

"Oh fuck sir you are so big please fuck me faster please!"

Andrew once again used his right hand to reach over holding Evelyn's nipple again and the other moving under the pillow she had her head on grabbing her other breast from the other side.

Evelyn was so slim and Andrews' hairy arms so long that he crossed his arms over her chest holding each of her breasts firmly.

"Oh god just oh I love your white cock sir oh please I want you to come inside of me again!"

Dear diary, I got interrupted. My boss just fucked me. Am I even allowed to write this in my corporate diary? Will I be fired if anyone finds out? Oh god I can feel his cum still inside of my pussy it is so much some of it is leaking out from me. Could I reach down and touch some cum to taste some of his sperm? Oh I am such a slut.

Andrew is walking to the bathroom naked. Wow he has such a sexy muscular ass. I am looking at my boss's ass. I wonder where my clothes are.

2020-04-04

Dear diary, I just got back to the office again. I feel like many guys act differently today as I walked in. Laughing and winking at me. Someone even spanked my ass two times as I got out of the elevator. That has never happened before but when I turned around to confront whoever it was they were just laughing.

Back at my desk there is a gift from my boss Mr Jacksson. There is no note but I know I just know it is from him.

It is a leather necklace. A choker with a simple metal ring attached at the center front. Like a collar for a pet. I shudder. Will he put a leash on it? What else will he do to me?

I feel that this is the time for a decision. Either I put this collar on around my neck or I walk out from the office and never come back. I wonder how the necklace will look on me? I might as well take a selfie with it on.

In the photo attached in the google document was the neck of Evelyn with the leather choker on. She was wearing a typical lawyer outfit and holding a cup of coffee.

Email header: Corporate Asian

Sent from CEO Andrew Jacksson 4/4 at 9:30 am.

"Go to my office and get ready for me. I am in the lobby and will be upstairs in just a minute."

The video was shot from a couple of surveillance cameras recording a large corner office. The door opens to the office and an attractive asian woman walks inside. Evelyn looked around the large office of the CEO. This was obviously her first time she was in this office.

The large corner office of Andrew Jacksson was on the fifth floor with the large windows giving an excellent view of the park below. On the one side of the office was an epic wooden desk and on the other side a sofa group with a small table and some arm chairs.

The only thing unusual about the office seen in the video was that next to the desk was a large pet cage, large enough to fit a woman comfortably.

Just a few moments after the asian girl stepping in Andrew arrived behind her almost a head taller than her even though she was wearing her heels. Andrew took the back of her head with his big strong hands moving her inside and closing the door behind them with his other hand.

Guiding her still with his hand he moved her to his desk. The recording had audio and you clearly hear Evelyn breath heavily, her chest rising in her tight dress every time she breathed in. Instinctually Evelyn knew what to do and got on her knees letting her boss attach a thin chain leash to her collar.

"I expect you to do your best here at my law firm Evelyn. To work hard and be a good girl, is that understood?"

"Yes sir, I will".

"Good. Undress and put all your clothes except shoes and stockings in my largest desk drawer. I want you to bend forward over my desk."

After Evelyn had undressed she was face down on his desk and her cute little asian behind ready to getting fucked. Andrew locked the drawer with her clothes with a small key and put it in his suit pocket.

With his trousers open he grabbed her hips with his hands and started fucking her slowly and then faster and faster.

"Oh please be careful sir you are so big oh fuck oh fuck me yes yes YES!!"

"I want to be your little chink slut sir oh my fuck FUCK aaahhhGGH!!!"

After a long fuck Eveyln then crawled into the cage lying down on the large pet pillow inside. The rest of the video was a fast timelapse of the rest of the day, Evelyn being let in and out and servicing her boss under and on his desk for the remainder of the day until he decided to go home.

2020-04-15

Dear diary, I am not sure who I should tell about this. The men in this office don't treat me fairly. And I am not sure if I want them to stop.

They like to play humiliating games with me. Some guys approached me a few minutes ago and asked me if I had heard about the new tongue ahegao challenge. Stick my tongue out as far as I could and then first try to keep it completely still. I did as I was told but then they told me I also needed to tilt my head up a little and cross my eyes while keeping the tongue out. They started laughing at me as since I had my eyes crossed I didn't notice at first that they were talking photos at how ridiculous I looked. Then they just shouted the words 'ahegao pranked!' and walked off.

2020-04-16

Dear diary, it has been more than a week since I wrote last. I am so sorry about this but I have been so focused on my boss and my work that I have completely forgotten to write.

I now spend most of my time at work inside of Mr Jacksson office, either getting fucked or resting in my cage. At first it felt strange with my colleagues visiting his office and seeing me naked but I surprisingly got quickly used to it.

He even got me a little present, a clitoris massager that he encouraged me to use both when I was alone and when we had visitors. By the end of the day I was a horney mess and I just can't stop thinking about white cock now. It is the only thing that matters. Oh god I am getting horny again. I am sorry I need to stop writing.

2020-04-18

Dear diary, the craziest thing happened today. I thought it couldn't be more sexy and humiliating to work in a cage in my bosses office but today it was on a whole new level.

Today I had my first presentation for our firm's senior lawyers. It was an important legal presentation about a trade deal with a Chinese car manufacturer. The meeting was going to me, my boss Andrew, four of our lawyers and over video link from China maybe seven Chinese lawyers. I had been working on the presentation many late evenings for the last two weeks.

I already had a hint that the presentation was going to be something else when Andrew the night before told me to wear my short skirt and white shirt with no bra and nothing under. This white shirt is very sheer almost see through but Andrew promised me that the lighting in the congress room would be very dim and only he would know.

Andrew stopped me just outside the conference room with his usual cocky smile and put one arm around my waist holding me still while walking close behind me.

"Hey sexy, are you ready for your big presentation?" Andrew moved my behind to his cock letting me feel that he was semi hard.

"Mhm yes sir".

"Good girl. I have two gifts for you before you walk in". With that I could feel his other hand going in under my skirt pulling my thong to the side and sliding what felt like a small metallic egg inside my now wet cunt.

Next he got another item from his suit jacket pocket and reached under my skirt again stroking over my horney pussy with another item. I felt it move towards my ass.

"What sir? Wha-"

"Shhh quiet, you don't want anyone at the office to hear you."

I looked around behind me but most people were too busy to notice what was happening to me as Andrew pushed a butt plug in my ass. Next thing I knew he spanked my ass and into the conference room I went.

In the video from a camera overlooking an office conference room Evelyn entered followed by her boss. The room was not dim at all like promised but very bright giving all the men inside an excellent view of the breasts and nipples of Evelyn. She tried to cover her tits with her laptop as she entered.

Around the large conference room table were five white guys wearing suits and ties with a large TV screen at one end where a group of four Chinese nerdy looking boys were waiting nervously. There was one empty office chair by the table and Andrew sat down.

"What are you waiting for Evelyn, get the presentation up we don't have all day. And for our Chinese viewers in the meeting I believe it is 3 o'clock in the morning haha". The four asian men looked tired and uncomfortable that someone had just laughed at the fact that they had to stay up in the middle of the night for this video meeting.

Evelyn put down her laptop and plugged it into the TV giving the guys again a glimpse of her small breasts.

"Thank you Evelyn, you are such a good girl". Andrew patted Evelyn on the head making the other men in the roof laugh a little. "Why don't you go and get us some coffee".

"But sir, the presentation?" Evelyn looked shocked that she was sent out from her most important presentation yet. Evelyn sighed and exited the room with the guys checking out her behind in her tight skirt as she exited.

The video skipped a minute or two and Evelyn was now walking back into the room carefully balancing a tray with a pot of coffee with some unease in her very high heel shoes. The meeting had already started and the guys were speaking English and deciding some details in some contract.

12