Diary of a Corporate Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They guys put their cups and pointed to Evelyn who had to walk around pouring coffee for everyone with a blushing red face and then finally when Andrew got his cup full realized that there no longer was a chair for her by the table.

There was a small green sofa behind Andrew that she had to sit down in trying her best from letting her skirt slide too high and showing off her stockings. After just a couple of minutes when the meeting seemed to be closing to an end Andrew looked back at Evelyn like he just realized she was there.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my newest lawyer in our firm, Evelyn here is Chinese just like you guys! Say something in Chinese Ev'!" Andrew pointed back to Evelyn who stood up and walked up to the table next to him facing the video camera over the TV.

"No I mean I was born here in America but I never learned to speak my mother tongue so I-"

"Don't be shy, I am sure you know one word at least!". Andrew pressed on and at the same time pulled out two small remotes putting them on the table.

"Oh okay eh Ni Hao!" Evelyn looked ashamed again and the Chinese guys on the TV didn't seem to know how to react, one of them clapped politely but the others just looked confused and scared.

"That is enough talking from you". Andrew was now right behind the secretary pinning her against the table and pulled out a leather strap with a ball gag attached. With a swift motion he had put the gag in her mouth and secured it behind her head.

"Mphf? Mfff!" Evelyn looked back in shock. At the same time Andrew reached forward for the remotes turning both of them on.

"OHHMFF!! AAAGGHGH!" Evelyn started convulsing in pleasure trying to reach for her ass and cunt to pull out her toys but Andrew was faster and held her arms behind her.

"Not so fast Evelyn, you enjoy your toys for a moment and I will enjoy you very soon". With that Andrew started pulling off Evelyn all her clothes until she was naked on the table writhing in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

Dear diary, next thing I remember I was completely naked, only wearing my heels, getting railed on top of the conference table the white lawyers around us clapping and laughing.

The Chinese wimps on the TV-screen seemed totally pathetic and at a loss as to how to react. I remember that I heard them ask awkwardly if Andrew was aware that the camera was still on but he just ignored them like they were muted.

2020-04-26

Dear diary, I have had enough of racist humiliation and decided to contact HR. I thought it was best even though I did think that the HR-guy was a bit of a creep.

I am sure even though I got a bad feeling that my HR representative will keep my information secret just like this diary I am writing here will be kept secret and for my eyes only.


Employee #205369 evaluated.

Sexual fantasies and fetishes: Submissive, pain, humiliation, raceplay, BWC, impregnation, forced breeding, WMAF orgies and threesomes.

HR recommend final humiliation, group impregnation and then after that termination from the corporation without any severance.

12