All Comments on 'Diary of a Corporate Asian'

by AndrewStories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fail to see how the supposed interracial element fit into this story. Secondly, why must there be humiliation?

jleetechiejleetechieover 1 year ago

Very intriguing. Not the most polished writing, but got my attention. Please continue!

kajkellikajkelliover 1 year ago

i felt every word of the diary...

Radical11Radical11over 1 year ago
Good job !

NICE !

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 1 year ago

I really enjoy your stories of beautiful Asian women being used for the pleasure of well-hung white studs. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree with comments, not the most polished writing. Daily entries too choppy, no flow with details. Get an editor. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

KinPAKinPAover 1 year ago

Waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another hot story! I'm sure the Chinese guys were secretly turned on by all of the wmaf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

putting clipart, or emojis, or whatever that was into a story? Just to try (and fail) to make it somehow more interesting? yawn-fest. Incomplete sentences, as if you meant to put the rest there, then got distracted while looking for images to cut and paste back into it, and forgot where you were.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Do Chinese women want to be called a chink hmm. I'm skeptical

DocRobinsDocRobins3 months ago

Too copy and riddled with miss spellings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrewStories@AndrewStories
Stories based on my crazy fun life. If you go to my page you can find all my stories complete with photos! The address is https://myandrewstories.blogspot.com/ Write something to me either privately on FB messenger: https://www.facebook.com/Andrew-stories-1933573563423320/ ...