Diary of a Cuckolded Man

Story Info
A man, his girlfriend and her lover over 400 days.
1.9k words
3.46
12.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*****

Day - 1

The funniest thing happened today when I took Cassia out to lunch, we ran into my old pal Ian and who would have known? but as it turns out they're even older friends than I am. We exchanged phone numbers and made plans to get together soon, man my life is going great.

Day - 14

Cassia and I decided to go to dinner in town after she got out of work and who should we run into but Ian Bellamy, the dinner was great and all but when I went to use the toilet, the pair spent the rest of the evening virtually ignoring me until we got home where I got a nice apology from her, if you know what i mean?

Day - 64

The three of us have started hanging out more often as a group now and that's fine n all but something seemed amiss when I came back downstairs, they both had these big shit-eating grins on their faces like they had just heard the funniest joke in the world and refused to share it, I guess it's nothing but still really bizarre.

Day - 74

This has not been a good day. When I checked my Snapchat account I saw a new photo of her and Ian on the sofa at her house and I don't like the idea of my girlfriend hanging out with another man one bit, maybe I'm being possessive, jealous even but absolutely none of this sits with me.

Day - 84

My worst fears have been confirmed, when I went to surprise Cassia with a day out I found her house was dark and devoid of life. Until I went to the bedroom that is, when I got there I found Cassia on her knees, sucking Ian's dick with aplomb, her missing a shirt and bra while he was missing a t-shirt, I got out of there as fast as I could and his in my room in shock at what I had just witnessed.

Day - 96 - A

The three of us went to hang out and Ian's house late in the evening and I actually felt pretty good, there was nothing suspicious going on at all, maybe it was a momentof weakness, pent up sexual tension between old friends or plain old mistaken identity, I mean I had only seen the girls back, it was all fine... until I passed out.

Day - 96 - B

When I woke up I felt my blood run cold, there was moaning coming from upstairs and the two of them were nowhere to be found, I crept upstairs and peaked through the gap in the door and saw what I already knew, what was quite clearly the two of them doing it doggy style on the bed, butt naked and screaming to high heaven, when I stepped back in shock the floor made a loud creek giving away the fact that someone was watching, I ran out of the house as fast as I could.

Day - 124

I hadn't talked to Cassia in weeks when I received a text from her asking me to come to her's [house] as she had something important to tell me, when I arrived I found Ian balls deep in my girlfriend while Cassia had her legs, contained in a pair of white knee high socks wrapped around his ass, two things then occurred:

1. They were both as clothed as they could be given what they were doing, aside from the denim shorts being on a nearby armchair, which made me wonder if she had even put them on yet.

2. Cassia promptly informed me that from here on out the physical aspects of our relationship would be handled by Ian, while the rest would be handled by me, on punishment of her turning me into a social pariah.

I sat and waited in the kitchen while my bestfriend fucked my girlfriend in the living from... for just shy of an hour and judging by the state of the sofa afterward, with multiple orgasms.

Day - 200

An interesting development in our, what's the word? Ménage-a-trois, out of what can only be described as strange sense of obligation, my phone is now inundated with pictures and videos of Ian and Cassia's sexcapades, I made sure to watch all of them if not for a sad wank then to at least escape the growing isolation i was experiencing in my own relationship, the material provided me with no end of short relief although the sheer quantity of videos and images I received was often heartbreaking.

Day - 233

I tried to take Cassia for a day trip today to reconnect which surprisingly she had agreed to, in some strange way she missed me, I made my way to her house hopeful that I could perhaps regain some power in my own relationship... boy how naive I was, when I arrived I found Ian and Cassia together in her bed, but unlike the first time I found them they were both completely nude, they noticed my presence and carried on i various positions while I stood frozen in shock, when they were finally over Cassia told me that she wanted to spend the rest of the day in bed with Ian and that i should just go home, the last thing was them entering a loving embrace as I walked out and away.

Day - 242 - A

Cassia dyed her hair platinum blonde today, said she wanted to do it to fulfill a long term fantasy of Ian's, I put on a pair of headphones to drown out the sound of their lovemaking behind me as they fucked all over the house, from the stairs, to the bathrooms and bedrooms, i would have gone home but there was no point, they would have just sent me a video anyway, the evening became strangley enjoyable at this point and I felt almost happy, until something happened that haunts me to this day.

Day - 242 - B

I felt handcuffs snap around my wrists, foolishly I had my arms spread out on the back of the sofa leaving me completely vulnerable, I tried to escape them only to find that I couldn't move my arms at all and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse I felt a pair of hands grab onto my shoulders, Cassia's hands, i closed my eyes and desperately tried to focus on the television, trying to ignore the feeling of my girlfriend getting fucked my another man, as they began to rapidly increase in speed, getting harder and harder with each and every thrust, I tried as hard as I could to escape my imprisonment when seemingly out of nowhere I began to scream, I let out all my pent up rage and fear in one terrible roar, FREEDOM I ripped the handcuffs from the back of the sofa and letting me flee the house as Cassia fell to the floor in shock at my outburst.

Day - 298

Astonishing news, Cassia returned to me in a flood of tears, apparently Ian was only using her for sex while to her it was something special, she begged and pleaded for hours to start our relationship over again and that she would spend the rest of her days trying to make it up to me, I told her that I would be willing to try, feeling the last shreds of my dignity fade away.

Day - 358

So much hope, so many plans I had gone for good now, Cassia and I had gone for a night out at a club to celebrate the rebuilding of our relationship, when who should we see, that's right, Ian Bellamy, the night started off pleasant enough at first until I realised they were both trying to make each other jealous, Cassia asked me to get some drinks and when I returned they had both disappeared, when I finally made it to her house I tried to get inside, but I didn't need to get inside when I could look though the window at what was happening, they were having slow passionate sex on top of a shag rug while the room was lit dimly by candlelight, as I watched the sordid display I noticed them continuously saying the same thing each other, at first I couldn't understand what they were saying but as they both approached their respective climaxes, I could hear what they were saying quite clearly "I Love You".

Day - 400

Well it's official, i am now S.I.N.G.L.E, Cassia and Ian invited me to the same cafe where this whole ordeal had begun and informed me about two things:

1. The two of them had fallen in love and were now starting a proper relationship and that they felt it was in everyone's interest if we didn't communicate anymore.

2. Cassia was now pregnant and they wanted to know if they could name the baby after me, in honour of the role I played in their relationship.

They were kind enough to buy me a drink but I barely touched, what did I do to deserve this? I thought on that as I watched them walk out with their arms around each other.

Year - 30 - A

I'm an older man now, older and perhaps wiser, I sat in the middle row of the church and observed the people in attendance, rather how few there were, I observed a few concerned glances get sent my way from people I used to know, I didn't live here anymore, after word got out that Ian had stolen my girlfriend, how could I?

Year - 30 - B

When the fine details of just what Ian and Cassia had done to me were revealed to people, much of the mockery turned to concern for my wellbeing, of course I hadn't seen this as I had already moved up to London, I would later learn that in the aftermath of Ian stealing my girlfriend he developed a (what was described to me as) 'monster' ego, so when he died, he had far more enemies than friends, yet still, after all they had done to me, I couldn't help but pity his widow and two sons sobbing at the front of the church.

Year - 30 - C

At the wake I sat with a small plate of food and a pint that the pub had provided with the funeral package, after speaking with some of the people in attendance, I learned that aside from a few work colleagues, most of the people in attendance were paid-mourners, hired by the church to make funerals feel less empty, At the end of the evening, Cassia pulled me aside and oddly presented me with her and Ian's sons, all dressed in their Sunday best, she informed me that Ian had run up a crippling amount of debt before his death and that the bank had reclaimed everything they owned: house, car, worldly possessions, the works, therefore she proposed that the three of them come and live with me while they got back on their feet, she also took the time to not-so-subtly imply that she would be willing to give our relationship another shot, I promptly informed her that her proposition would be impossible, as where I lived was already occupied with my own wife and children who wouldn't appreciate their presence, as I walked away from her for the final time, the last thing I heard was her wail of anguish as the hopelessness of her situation dawned on her and the fact that i had somehow obtained final victory over her and Ian.

The End