Diary of a Habitual Masturbater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like, "Oh that's it Big Boy, that's the way to jerk that cock for me. Keep in mind that I still might lose control and dive in there and suck it. I bet you would like that, me sucking your cock dry for you, taking your cumshot, what I could not fit would be running out the sides of my mouth. I bet you would just love that, I would"

"If sucking it does not get you off I might have to strip naked too, and come in there and ride it. I bet you would like to see and feel a naked girl crawl on it and ride it till you cum inside my pussy. I would do that for you, right here in this busy parking lot."

Her talk was helping, I could feel my cock throbbing from my brain telling my heart to send more blood to it. Its veins were showing and it was now getting purple like it was going to blow.

"Keep it up, you are doing so good, it won't be long before you feel the bliss of an orgasm. I bet it's going to be a big one, and you're going to make a mess, I hope you're not going to use that good jacket for clean up?"

"You are so awesome to talk dirty to me to get me through this, it sure helps give me courage and motivation to keep going. I am so glad you came along and were so willing to be my first voyeur. To answer your question though, clean up is the last thing on my mind, as you can see, you have helped me keep it so hard it is sticking straight up. I am getting close to cumming with your help, so let the cum fall where it may. I don't care if I cover the dash and windshield with it, the thrill of getting to cum in a public parking lot for a hot girl will be worth it."

I did think I was getting close, but I also thought it was taking longer than usual, and I started to get nervous. I thought it might be harder to cum while being watched. I thought it still would just take a few minutes if I pounded it hard enough, but more time than that seemed to have passed. I could not help but wonder, what if I could not cum with a stranger watching?

I did not know her, and she did not know me, but she seemed to be able to tell I was struggling. I mean, I was her only focus at that point, sprawled out naked with a pretty girl hovering over me. I had not imagined the extra thrill of having a girl's eyes this close to look into, it made the act more intoxicating. I had done a lot of new sexual things that week, but this exceeded all of them. I could feel the attention she was giving me, it was almost like her body was touching mine. I hoped she was spending enough time as my lookout.

She said, "I know that look on a guy's face, it is the same as some get when I am jerking them. But don't worry I promise I will get you through this. It's been hard to take my eyes off yours, and your cock, but I have been watching the parking lot too, and there is a break in the flow of people right now, so take a look at these and see if it helps you cum."

I looked and she had exposed one of the most perfect pair of breasts I was ever close to, the others were my cousins. She was in far enough for them to almost over my face as she reached down and started to rub my chest and abs. As long as she was rubbing me I did not worry about someone coming, or anything else. She kept getting closer to my cock and balls, and the suspense of her touching them then consumed me. When she did finally replace my hand with hers around my balls the feeling of it did the trick, her wonderful tits in my face did not hurt either. I kept jerking as she started to squeeze my balls delicately, and I ejaculated a tremendous amount of cum at a high velocity. It was a whole new feeling, not the physical part so much, it was the mental place I was in that was taking the feeling it gave me far beyond my dreams.

I was speechless and still staring into her eyes for what seemed like a long time before she spoke again.

"That was the most awesome sexual experience I ever witnessed, it was your cock, but I could feel it in my pussy too. It was as close to the feeling of fucking as I ever had while not having a cock or toy in me. I am so turned on I am not sure I can't get to my car fast enough to lose my shorts and panties to get myself off, it's too bad you can't come with me and be my lookout. I could get naked for you then, but we have pushed the envelope enough. You sure made a mess, I even see a little on the windshield. I have never seen a guy's cum reach that high of an altitude, some hit your face too, but the dash and steering wheel got most of what did not land on you."

If I thought I could get away with it I would have jumped out of the car like that and followed her there, but I settled for feeling her bare breasts, as she stuck her head in far enough to kiss me on the cheek before she walked away. I had been kissed many times before, but this peck was special. I cleaned up what spunk I could with a couple of fast-food napkins I found under the seat. Since then I have been keeping some there.

I felt all aglow and forgot I was still totally naked. I realized that when a what I would call mature, but attractive woman became my next admirer. She just paused, looked in, and smiled. I decided I better get at least my shirt on and get out of there. I had another two-hour drive, and I decided to do it all with my shorts sitting on the console in case I needed them. I edged myself when I got back on the road thinking about what my lookout might look like naked and doing what I did in her car. I got a thrill now and then when a minivan or SUV passed me with a woman in the passenger seat. I did not even try to hide what my cock or what I was doing with it.

That week I finally found out what gives me the ultimate orgasm, and hoped I would get another chance to expose my cock in the car. It was not likely I could ever get a chance like that, but maybe the hotel maid stunt that was getting popular would be a better one to try. I think it might be the most likely to happen. The worst that could happen I think, would be an angry maid smacking me, hopefully on my naked ass before she stomped out.

It would still be a thrill!