Diary of a Happy Cuckold

Story Info
Mimi and Nick discover their inner desires while on holiday.
126.8k words
3.17
16.9k
28
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charders
Charders
22 Followers

Introduction

Mimi and I were married in 2001 on her 18th Birthday. We both came from very privileged backgrounds and had known each other since childhood as our fathers were business associates. We had shared many family holidays together.

Mimi's mother is Japanese and her good looks and slender figure have certainly been passed on to Mimi.

My mother died after a prolonged illness when I was 11. She was a very wealthy woman in her own right having inherited a fortune from her family's shipping company. She had set up a trust fund for me that matured on my 18th birthday. I did not realise how big the legacy was until it matured and I inherited a portfolio of property, stock and bonds valued at over £750,000,000. I was three months older than Mimi so by the time we became Mr and Mrs Stevens, I was a very rich spoiled kid.

We returned from our honeymoon in my Dad's Villa in Bali and settled in to our luxurious Kensington penthouse; a wedding present from Mimi's parents. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a roof terrace it was the ultimate extravagance.

My working life consisted of a week at the quarterly auctions at my dad's Fine Arts business of which I would become joint owner on my 21st birthday. Mimi spoilt rotten by her parents, and by me as well now, was a true lady of leisure.

Mimi had done a lot of gymnastics at school. I also liked to keep fit so we filled our time with regular gym visits and yoga classes. We both took up Kick Boxing and became reasonably adept.

We both like Karaoke as well and quite often went to the local pubs when Karaoke was on. A combination of that and our parents influence had given us both a love of 60's and 70's music. I was a half decent guitarist while Mimi, though specialising on the flute, could play most woodwind instruments.

Although we wanted for nothing our upbringings had been quite sheltered and our early sex life was a bit like learn as you go. One morning, after another clumsy attempt at love making I said jokingly "Maybe we should watch some internet porn to get some ideas."

"That's a great Idea," Mimi smiled. "No time like the present."

We went into the study and turned on the desk top. I was surprised how easy it was to access porn and we surfed for almost an hour watching all sorts of sexual gymnastics in different situations until the maid service turned up.

Mimi had already acquired the taste to show off, dressing to make the most of her near perfect body so it was no surprise that the exhibitionist and outdoor porn seemed to really excite her.

Watching porn together became a regular pastime and it certainly helped us in the bedroom as we experimented with some of the positions we had discovered and added some role play to our love making. We tried oral and anal sex for the first time.

Our sex life improved dramatically over the next few months as our confidence built.

I noticed that Mimi was walking round the apartment naked more and more and leaving the blinds open. Being a penthouse apartment it was only overlooked by the penthouse opposite so I doubt that she was seen very much but it excited me nevertheless.

Mimi's wardrobe was getting more daring and she loved the looks she got when we were out and about. I loved it too if I'm honest. I felt lucky knowing that I had what other men wanted.

We had had plenty of holidays in exotic locations mainly at the various holiday homes our parents owned but, except for our honeymoon, had never travelled on our own.

One sunny June afternoon we were sat on the roof terrace sipping wine.

"Do you ever fancy a holiday that is independent from our parents, Mimi?" I asked

"How do you mean?" she replied.

"You know, just the two of us somewhere warm where we're not waited on hand and foot."

"That sounds great."

The following day we went to a local travel agent and booked a fortnights self catering holiday in Ibiza. When we told our parents both of our fathers were mortified that we were "slumming" it but Mimi's mum was the voice of reason as usual. "They have to have their independence to find what they want in life," she said to Mimi's dad. "Remember what we were like at their age."

"That's what worries me," he replied with a smile.

IBIZA, July 2004

Day 1 (Friday) 2nd July.

We didn't completely slum it. We upgraded our flight and flew first class with BA from Heathrow, landing in Ibiza at 11:30 Am; half an hour getting through passport control and retrieving our luggage and a pre-booked taxi transfer got us to our Apart-hotel by 12:30.

We checked in and I booked an extra night to fit in with our return flight. We were in a third floor room. We were looking round for the bellboys but there were none. The receptionist directed us to the lifts and for the first time in our young lives we had to carry our own luggage.

The apartment was quite spacious with a kitchen/diner/lounge area and a separate bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Both rooms had patio doors leading to a large balcony with a pool view. We were quite impressed.

We unpacked our cases, another first, and I opened the fridge to get us a drink. It was empty. I must have looked stupid as I stared into the fridge in disbelief.

"We're self-catering, remember, "Mimi laughed. " We need to go shopping."

After freshening up and getting changed we spent a couple of hours acquainting ourselves with the hotel facilities. We were pleased to see that there was an indoor pool and a small but reasonably well equipped gym with a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. There was a small 24-hour supermarket in the basement.

We had a drink at the Pool bar. Mimi attracted some admiring glances and I have to say she looked really hot dressed in figure hugging shorts and a crop top that came to just below her bust.

"We better go shopping," she said. We finished our drinks and headed downstairs

This was another first for us. Neither of us had ever shopped for anything other than clothes and occasional presents. I picked up a basket on the way in, the sort with wheels on and a telescopic handle. We walked along the aisles. We had no intention of cooking while we were here so we bought snack food, a couple of cartons of fruit juice and some tea bags. I added a couple of litre bottles of water and perused the wine isle. I couldn't believe how cheap the prices were. There were five litre wine boxes for 10 Euros!

"This must be like vinegar," I said to Mimi

"You've been spoilt," she retorted. "Just get a box of each. I'm sure it won't be that bad."

I did as she said but added a couple of bottles of wine to be on the safe side. I went to the till. I tried to pay with my credit card but the girl shook her head.

"Cash only," she said in heavily accented English.

Fortunately I had enough cash to cover the bill.

We took the lift up to the third floor, found our apartment and unpacked our shopping.

"Do you want a Wine?" I asked Mimi.

"Shall we try the red?"

"OK. I'll bring them out to the balcony."

It took me a while to figure out how to open the wine box; it was the first one I had seen. I poured us two good measures expecting it to go down the sink within five minutes and took them out to the balcony. Mimi was lying back in her chair with her arms behind head. Her top had ridden up exposing the bottom of her nipples. She looked incredibly horny.

I put the glasses on the table.

"I was nearly asleep there," Mimi said stifling a yawn and stretching. Her top rode higher completely revealing her breasts. As she sunk back into her chair her top stayed rested on the top of her breasts but she either didn't realise or didn't care.

We drank some wine. It was decent and very quaffable considering the price.

"What do you want to do tonight, Mimi?" I asked.

"I'm quite tired," she replied."How about we have a few more wines, do a bit of people watching and eat in the hotel restaurant. Then after a couple of more drinks in the bar we can have a nice slow fuck and get an early night."

"That sounds great," I said, massaging her still naked breasts.

The hotel was built in a U shape surrounding the pool area. Our room overlooked the pool and the facing rooms of the hotel complex. It was right in the corner of the U. A lot of the balconies on the same floor as ours and some of the ones above had a clear view into our apartment, especially those that formed the base of the U. I didn't realise then how that would shape our holiday.

I poured us a couple of more drinks and we watched the activity round the pool and on the balconies we could see.

When we were half way through our third wine Mimi suddenly pulled her top down.

"I think someone saw me," she squealed

"You can't be surprised," I answered. "We've been sat here for nearly an hour watching other people so some of them must be doing the same."

"Do you think they would have liked my breasts, "She asked.

"I'm certain of it," I answered as I went to get us another wine.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she giggled faking a slur in her voice.

"Do I need to?"

We both took a fit of the giggles.

I checked the restaurant opening times and read the write up in the hotel literature.

"Hey Mimi," I called. "It's an all you can eat buffet restaurant for 25 Euros including a half litre carafe of house wine per person. Do you fancy it?"

She nodded her approval. We didn't bother changing as we had no intention of being out long.

We made our way downstairs and joined the queue to eat. This was another first for us.

The buffet style of eating was also a bit of a shock. A waitress took our drinks order; we settled on a carafe of white. Once it dawned on us that we had to serve ourselves we went and picked a few things.

The food was not good and most of it was only lukewarm. The upside was that the wine was surprisingly decent. We finished with a selection of pastries for dessert. They were the best part of the meal. We finished our wine and made our way to the bar.

"I don't think we'll eat here again," Mimi said quietly, sipping her rum and coke.

"It was your idea," I retorted

"I know and I got it wrong. Maybe I should renege on the last part of my plan."

"I'm sure we'll manage that," I replied with a smile.

The bar was quite busy and the empty tables around us soon filled up.

Mimi said she needed the ladies room. I'd spotted the rest rooms while I was at the bar and pointed them out. Mimi stood and made her way to the Ladies room. Almost every guy in the bar watched her as she moved between the tables. I felt an immense sense of pride that my wife could have that effect on men.

The attention she got was much the same when she returned to our table.

I told her of the appreciative looks she had got and was still getting from those guys sat around us.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" she asked mischievously, fluttering her eyelashes. Rod Stewart sprang to mind.

"Simply the best, better than all the rest," I replied. We both started laughing.

"Do you want another drink, Mimi?"

"Can I have a cocktail; a blue lagoon please."

"No problem," I said and headed off to the bar making a detour to the toilet on the way.

When I returned with the drinks it was obvious that Mimi had adjusted her crop top somehow and the bottom of her breasts was clearly visible.

I leaned toward her and whispered "You're taking your showing off to new heights."

"Are you complaining?" she said with a smile.

"Not at all," I replied. "Feel the bulge in my shorts." We both laughed out loud. Mimi's top rode a little higher as she swayed with laughter.

We finished our drinks and went back to the apartment. It was only 10 o'clock but darkness had set in quickly.

"Do want another drink," I asked turning the lights on.

"The white should be chilled by know. Let's try that," Mimi replied. "I'm just going to take a quick shower."

I opened the white wine box easily after my earlier practice. I poured myself a glass and took it to the balcony.

There were plenty of lights on in the block opposite and I sat back and watched went on. I saw a few people getting ready to go out. It was still early by Ibiza standards.

"Drinking alone," Mimi laughed sitting next to me in a bathrobe.

I went and poured her a glass, topped my own up and returned to the balcony.

"The wine's pretty good," I said.

I put my arm around her and we sat in silence for a while.

Mimi cuddled into me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Do you think I showed off too much tonight," she whispered.

"Not at all," I replied. "You looked horny as hell."

"And you didn't mind?"

"I loved it."

We settled back and drank our wines watching the lights go on and off in the opposite block.

I poured us another drink and as I went back out a balcony light came on at the apartment two up from ours on the U base.

A couple came out onto the balcony. I guessed they were in their thirties. The woman had a towel round her but the guy was naked and obviously excited.

The woman spotted us and gave a wave. Mimi waved back.

The woman dropped her towel and leaned over the balcony rail. Her partner moved behind her and, without any foreplay started fucking her from behind. I was mesmerised.

Mimi had opened her bathrobe. She was stroking her clit. We watched as they built to a crescendo. The woman pushed her man away and knelt in front of him. He jerked off until he shot his load on her face. The lady stood, turned toward us, cum running down her face and waved again. They disappeared into their apartment. The balcony light went out shortly after. The seed had been planted in Mimi's brain.

We finished our wine and went in to the bedroom. We embraced and I pushed Mimi's robe off. I hastily removed my clothes. Our 'nice slow fuck' turned into a frantic sex session. We tried most of the positions we had learned from the internet. Mimi's climax was incredible. It was probably our best ever sex.

We lay on the bed. As Mimi turned on her side I said I was going to grab a quick shower. I don't think she heard me as she drifted off to sleep

It wasn't until I came out of the shower that I realised we had left the balcony door wide open and made love with the lights on. There seemed no point in changing things now and spooned into Mimi's back. I slept like a baby.

Day 2 (Saturday) 3rd July

We woke early and had the 'nice slow fuck' Mimi had promised the day before. It was a great way to start the day.

"Do you fancy going to the gym, Mimi?" I asked as I made us some fruit tea.

"Not a bad idea but nothing too strenuous. We need to save our strength for other things," She replied coyly.

She pulled on her bathrobe. I followed her onto the balcony with the drinks. Mimi hadn't tied her robe and her neatly trimmed bush was on full display. I didn't complain.

"Are you hungry," I asked. She shook her head

"After the gym we could spend some time round the pool. The pool bar is bound to sell snacks," Mimi suggested.

"That sounds great," I replied finishing my tea. "I'm going to have a shower."

When I came out of the bathroom Mimi had discarded her robe all together. She had packed an oversize beach bag with stuff we needed for the day.

Mimi took a quick shower, pulled on a white T shirt and shorts and we headed off to the gym.

I knew the use of the gym was an extra cost so I went to the reception and paid for the two weeks we were going to be here. The receptionist told me that the spa area was open from 8 am until midnight, gave me two fob keys for access and asked me if I wanted to book for dinner. I declined.

We spent half an hour or so in the gym. I made use of the free weights while Mimi used the cross trainer and the rowing machine. Although the gym area was air conditioned I was sweating freely.

"Fancy the Jacuzzi?" I asked Mimi.

"Yeh, I need to relax,"

"Do you want to use the sauna and steam room?"

"Not today," Mimi replied. "Next time maybe."

The Jacuzzi was at the far end of the indoor pool. There was an open shower to clean off before using the Jacuzzi. We walked along the side of the pool. No one was swimming but there were a couple of older guys in the Jacuzzi but it was big enough for us to share.

I stripped my T shirt off and rinsed off.

Mimi looked at the guys in the Jacuzzi and smiled. She took her T shirt and shorts and rinsed off.

She took my hand and led me to the edge of the Jacuzzi. "Should I put my bikini on?" she whispered.

"A bit late now," I replied looking at the already excited faces on the guys.

We lowered ourselves into the swirling water. I doubt Mimi was the first naked lady to be in that whirlpool but I'll wager she was the fittest.

"The water's too warm," she said out loud and stood up to cool off posing for these two strangers.

I couldn't believe she was being so brazen. She came and sat in front of me and placed my hands on her breasts. I couldn't refuse and fondled her.

The two guys were stroking themselves. They both stood and made a move toward us.

Mimi raised her hand and said "Watch but don't touch."

They both sat back down. Mimi stood and started stroking her clit.

"Finger fuck me," she whispered. I did as she asked.

Our watchers were furiously jerking. They both shot their load very quickly. Mimi wasn't far behind although it was nothing like the convulsive orgasm of last night.

We rinsed off and Mimi took a smaller bag from the large one and put our dirty gym gear in it. She threw me a towel and we both dried off. Our two Jacuzzi friends were still ogling Mimi. I should have felt a little peeved but I didn't. I was as excited about Mimi showing off as she obviously was.

Mimi bent over the bag with her back to the Jacuzzi. Her feet were slightly apart so the guys got a good view of her arse and vagina. She found her Bikini bottom, a tiny white thong and slowly put it on. She was milking her audience and absolutely loved it.

She took her Bikini top from the bag and turned to give the guys a final look at her breasts before slipping it on. It just about covered her nipples. She pulled out a sarong and wrapped it around herself tying it just above her breasts.

She turned towards me and asked "will I do?" Three heads nodded vigorously. She smiled.

We stuffed everything back in the bag. As we were leaving Mimi turned to the men and said

"See you later, Boys," in her best seductive voice.

We went to the pool bar and ordered a mineral water each. We sat in the terrace area. Mimi removed her sarong and stretched.

"Do you think I went too far before?" she asked.

"Do you think you did?" I replied.

"Probably, but I loved it."

"So did I and the guys in the Jacuzzi won't forget it in a hurry? Let's go find some loungers."

We had to go to the opposite side of the pool to find a couple of empty sun beds. I didn't mind as I took in the girls round the pool; most of them were topless. I noticed a lot of the guys were checking Mimi out too.

We spread our towels on the loungers. "I don't need this," Mimi said removing her bikini top.

"Put some lotion on, it's very hot. Let me do your back" Mimi advised.

She sat behind me on my sun bed and squeezed the sun lotion on my back and massaged it in. I returned the favour. We both oiled the rest of our bodies and lay back to sunbathe.

"You're getting a lot of admiring glances," I said

"So are you," she replied.

"What?"

"You're pretty ripped, Nick. A lot of girls would want to get their hands on you."

I blushed, beetroot red, but enjoyed the compliment.

We laid back and took in some rays.

I quickly got bored and swam a few lengths of the pool. When I climbed out I noticed I did get some admiring glances.

I sat letting the sun dry me.

"Do want a drink and a bite to eat?" I asked.

"Sex on the beach and a pizza," she murmured.

Charders
Charders
22 Followers