Diary of a Happy Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain had stopped as we walked back to the promenade. It was only 10:30, still early by Ibiza standards and Mimi was itching to go somewhere else. I suggested we'd had enough excitement for one day and should go back to the hotel for a nightcap. She reluctantly agreed. Although it wasn't far we jumped a cab. As soon as it moved away from the kerb her hand was down my shorts playing with my cock. She freed it from my shorts and, for the fifteen minute ride home, gave me a lovely slow hand job. The driver had seen everything. As I paid him the fare he said in a broad cockney accent "when you've finished with her throw her my way." We both chuckled. "Here's my card. Just ring if you want an English speaking cabbie." He drove off looking for another fare.

We went into the lounge and ordered a couple of rum and cokes, realising that they were the first drinks I'd paid for all night. Mimi chose a table next to a group of young guys. They were just downing a round of shots as we sat down. Mimi chose the seat next to them and made sure her T shirt billowed.

They carried on with their conversation. The guy with his back to us told his mates what he was hoping for later that night in very explicit language. His friends pointed out that there was ladies present pointing at Mimi who blushed slightly. The guy turned in his chair and apologised for swearing. "Don't worry about that," Mimi replied in a teasing voice.

He apologised for sitting with his back to us. He moved his chair next to Mimi in the space between the tables. Having seen how Mimi was dressed he no doubt wanted a better view. Mimi obliged by leaning forward and letting her top fall forward. Most of the guys were getting an eyeful. One went to the bar for some more shots and included us in the round. We thanked him and joined the guys in downing them in one.

They told us they were off to a club in Ibiza town and would we like to join them. Mimi's eyes lit up but I declined the offer. Mimi looked crestfallen. As they got up to leave Mimi leant towards the swearing man and whispered "I hope you get what you're hoping for." It was his turn to blush.

"Shall we go up," I said" We've got plenty of wine and a balcony with a view." She smiled and nodded. It was still only 11:30 so the night was still young. I grabbed a couple more cocktails from the bar and we headed to the lift. By the time the lift arrived the cocktails were gone and we were both feeling a little giggly. We got in the lift and before the doors had closed Mimi had her T shirt off, her shorts weren't far behind. It wasn't the fastest lift so I had a chance for a nice grope.

Mimi brazenly walked naked down the corridor to our room and leant against the door. I told her I'd lost the key card and she actually looked a bit worried. "What are we going to do?" "I'm going to eat you right here." I got on my knees and lifted her left leg over my shoulder. I pushed my tongue into slit and pushed a finger into her vagina. She gasped. I moved my hand so I could finger her anus. I thought she was going to feint. Just then the lift doors open and an older guy came out. He walked towards us and I froze. I covered Mimi's nakedness as best I could but she pushed me away. She stood naked in front of the guy as he approached. "Can you take a photo please?" Mimi asked. I handed him my phone and he took a couple of snaps.He handed the phone back, smiled, and said "I was hoping to meet you. I'm in the next room and the walls are very thin. You seem to be enjoying your holiday." He squeezed Mimi's breast and bade us goodnight.

I unlocked the apartment door and we tumbled in. "I thought you'd lost the key" "I was kidding."

Mimi muttered something about needing a pee. I put the card in the power slot and the room lit up like Blackpool illuminations. I went to the fridge and opened a bottle of wine poured two glasses and took them out onto the balcony. There were still plenty of lights on in the block opposite and some activity on several of the balconies that overlooked us. Mimi came out carrying a towel. She was still naked. She pulled her chair closer to mine and spread the towel on the seat. She sat down and had a sip of her wine and snuggled against my arm resting her head on my shoulder.

"It's been great today" she said dreamily. I agreed.

"Do you think I'm turning into a slut," she asked?

"Maybe a little bit," I replied "but you're my slut and I'm enjoying every minute of it. We've still got twelve days left. Who knows what we might get up to by the time we go home."

We both giggled at that but we both knew that today had started something.

I told her I had to use the loo. I emptied my pockets on the dresser and saw the taxi driver's card. Written on the back were Joe and a mobile number. That might come in handy I thought.

I stripped off my clothes and went into the bathroom and took a very quick shower. I towelled off and put my bathrobe on. I was going to the fridge to get some more wine when I looked at Mimi. It seemed like she had fallen asleep, her head was back and her eyes were closed. I moved to the balcony door and realised that she wasn't asleep but was playing with herself. I got my phone and set to video record. I crept quietly on to the balcony and placed the phone so it could record what was going on. I went to the fridge for the open bottle of wine and went back to the balcony. Mimi opened her eyes and smiled.

"I was just thinking about when you fingered my bum hole in the corridor and it turned me on. We haven't had anal for a while," she whispered.

"I'm sure we'll get round to it soon," I replied. "You do realise there are plenty of people around who could be watching you right now?"

"Oh yes, that's part of the fun," she replied huskily.

I topped my glass up and poured the rest of the bottle into Mimi's glass. Hers was only half full.

"Is the bottle empty?" She asked.

"I can get another."

"No, it's ok." She was still rubbing herself and I noticed she had lifted her left leg over the arm of her chair. Her swollen labia were completely exposed.

"The table is blocking people's view," she laughed.

"Should I move it out of the way?"

"Yes please."

"Pick your wine up so it doesn't spill."

Mimi picked up her glass and the empty bottle. I placed my glass on the floor. I moved the table over so it was well out of the way. I took Mimi's glass, which she had drained, and the empty bottle and put them back on the table and retrieved my glass taking a healthy swig.

Mimi got back to rubbing herself and was building up the pace. I was getting a bit turned on and realising I was now completely hidden from the waist down by the table opened my robe and started stroking myself.

Mimi now had both legs over the arms of her chair. I had a flashback to her performance in Abduls earlier in the evening. I moved to take the bottle but she was ahead of me as usual. She grabbed the bottle off of the table and started sucking the neck like it was a cock. I heard someone shout "you go girl." She had at least one admirer.

She moved the bottle down and inserted the neck into her vagina. Unlike the bottle in Abdul's this one had a long slender neck. Mimi started fucking herself with it. She was really getting off and as she sped up and deepened the thrusts she must have been taking six to eight inches of bottle into her. It was too much for me and I shot my load on to the underside of the table. Mimi was rubbing her clit while using the bottle as a dildo. Her breathing was getting quite ragged and she was moaning quite loudly now. She increased the speed of her thrusts until her hand was almost a blur. As she reached her climax she screamed, pulling the bottle out and squirted her juices onto the balcony floor and over the phone I had placed earlier. I'm sure some went over the balcony to the ground below. There were definitely some applause and whistles of approval from her admirers.

Mimi was spent. I lifted her out of her seat and carried her to the bed. I went back on the balcony to finish my wine and retrieve my phone. The love juice spray didn't seem to have damaged it. I watched a couple in the opposite block groping by their window. I needed to sleep.

I went back into the apartment and put the phone on charge. Mimi was half asleep but murmured "don't close the curtains or turn off the lights."

"I won't love." No anal tonight I thought to myself.

Day 3 Sunday 4th July

I woke early the next morning with just a hint of a hangover. A long cool shower soon sorted that out. When I came out of the bathroom Mimi was still sleeping peacefully. The sun seemed to caress her as she lay on the bed. She looked angelic. I grabbed the now fully charged phone and snapped off a couple of pictures. I was tempted to touch her but knew she needed to sleep longer.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and grabbed a carton of orange from the fridge. I went through to the lounge area and took my lap top from the desk drawer. Attaching the power lead I created a new file and named it Ibiza 2004. I connected my phone and uploaded the photos from Yesterday.

I also uploaded the sneak video I'd taken on the balcony. I couldn't resist watching it. There was a lot of nothing to start with and I was worried I'd positioned the phone incorrectly. I needn't have worried as Mimi's display and the whistles and cat calls were all captured, including the squirt on the phone. The picture quality wasn't good but it was an amazingly horny video.I made a mental note to use the camcorder in future. I wasn't sure how Mimi would react to my secret filming but I found out soon enough.

Mimi started to stir. I put the kettle on and the sound of the old fashioned whistling kettle brought her awake. I made tea and put it on the bedside tables. I lay beside her and hugged her gently. "Good morning Gorgeous" I said

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Eight thirty"

"That's still night time" she laughed.

We had a kiss and cuddle while we drank our tea

"Do you remember much about yesterday, Mimi?"

"Most of it I think"

"Do you want to see the photos?"

"Yes please."

The lap top was still on. I led a still naked Mimi into the lounge area. We sat down on the couch. I showed her the photos.

" Did I really do all that?"

"You sure did and them some"

"I behaved like a slut"

"Not at all," I said. "You behaved like my sexy wife. I have a surprise for you. Watch this."

I played the video. She watched intently.

"Do you realise how incredibly horny that is," I asked; "That was your third audience in one day."

"I feel incredibly slutty watching that but I loved it."

"Letting men watch you is not the same as letting men have you. You are definitely not a slut."

"Nick, there were times yesterday that I wanted to touch and be touched. I was even tempted to give that old pervert Abdul a hand job."

"You resisted it though didn't you, Mimi?"

"Just about. I have to admit when we got caught in the corridor last night I was hoping the guy would do a bit more than squeeze my boob. I would have let him do more."

"Did you want to fuck him?"

"No, no definitely not; I just wanted him to touch me more intimately."

"So what do you want?"

"I know I like showing off but I also know how much I love you. I could never give myself completely to another man but I also like knowing other men desire me."

"Believe me, Mimi, every man you meet desires you. I love the way men look at you because I know I have what they want. I'm very proud and lucky to have you as my wife."

"Are you saying that you would let other men touch me?"

"In the right circumstances and if it was you wanted it I think I would but only if I was there. "

"What about me touching other men?"

"That's a bit more difficult. I definitely don't want you to have sex with anyone other than me. I guess I wouldn't object to a bit of a grope or even a hand job in the right situations but definitely no blow jobs."

"Understood," she said. We laughed as I shut down the lap top.

"Do you fancy going out in the country today; somewhere quiet where I can take some more photos of you," I asked

"That sounds great," she answered heading for the shower.

I grabbed my rucksack and started packing the things I thought we would need; Sun tan Lotion, wet wipes, a small towel, a couple of bottles of water and some snacks from the cupboards. I took the camcorder from the safe and checked if it needed charging. The battery was fine. It was another state-of-the-art present from Daddy-in-law.

I made myself another cup of tea and took it out to the balcony. There were already some early birds round the pool.

Mimi came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped round her. "You surprised me with that video so now I've got a surprise for you."

She dropped the towel revealing her now shaven vagina. I gasped. I pushed her back to the bed and buried my face between her legs. She let me lick her for a half a minute or so then pushed my head away. "If we're going out today you'd better save that 'til later"

"How come you shaved," I asked her?

"If I'm going to show it off it might as well be in full view."

"You better get dressed them," I croaked.

Mimi chose a knee length white sheer button through dress over a red thong and a wide brimmed straw hat. The contrast in colours meant her panties where clearly visible through her dress. She left three or four of the buttons undone at the top of the dress to show some cleavage and a few at the bottom to show off her legs.

"How do I look," she asked?

"Stunning," I replied.

"I need to go shopping. I need to some sexier clothing."

"You'd look sexy in an old sack" I replied. "We can sort out some shopping time later. Let's go get breakfast." I pulled on a polo shirt, picking up the back pack, door key and the taxi Card on the way out.

We went to a little coffee shop across from the Hotel entrance and ordered croissants and coffee we sat at a pavement table and watched the world go by as we enjoyed our light breakfast.

"I'm going to ring Joe to pick us up," I said.

"Who's Joe," Mimi asked.

"The cabbie that brought us back to the hotel last night."

I fished the card out of my shorts and dialled the number

"Is that you, Joe" I asked?

"It is, who's this"

"I'm Nick; you gave me your card to after you dropped me and the wife at our hotel last night."

"How could I forget," he chuckled.

"Do you know Cafe Rosa, opposite the hotel?"

"I do."

"Do you Fancy coming by for a coffee. I've got a proposition to put to you."

"I'll be there in Ten minutes," he replied. "Order me a Latte."

Mimi gave me a quizzical look.

"I'm going to try to hire him as our private driver for the rest of the holiday," I explained. "He's English so there won't be any language problems."

We finished our food and ordered more coffee including the Latte.

Joe arrived at the same time as the coffees. I stood and shook his hand. "I'm Nick and this is my wife Mimi." Mimi stood and offered her hand. Joe took her hand but instead of shaking it he lifted it to his face brushing his lips against the back of it. Mimi blushed slightly but didn't rush to pull her hand away.

"Take a seat, Joe. Do want something to eat."

"I'm okay," he replied," I've not long had breakfast. What's this proposition you mentioned"?

Straight to the point. I liked that.

"Joe, we're here for another twelve days and I'd like to hire you as our driver for the duration."

"You mean just for you and no one else"?

"That's right."

"It's the high season and the busiest time of the year for me. It's when I make my dough."

"How much would you expect to earn per day."

He thought for a moment and said "100 to 120 Euros."

I did a quick calculation and came up with a ball park figure of 1500 Euros.

"I'll pay you 2,000 up front and another grand at the airport when you drop us off for our flight home. For that I would want you always available and no moonlighting between our trips. And complete discretion"

"That's generous. When do you want my answer"?

"We want to go to a quiet inland village today, not too far, but one with a bar restaurant and some nice walks in the surrounding country side. If you take us you can let me know your answer when you pick us up later"

"Okay," he replied. "I know a nice little place I think you'll like. It'll take twenty or thirty minutes."

We finished our drinks and headed for his cab.

As we drove off I asked Joe how he ended up in Ibiza and he gave us a potted history of his working life. He used to work the door in Soho and the West End of London. He was good at it so he said, and one of his bosses asked him if he fancied a spell at some of his clubs in Ibiza Town. With no ties he jumped at the chance and was soon an established face on the Ibiza club circuit.

"How come you've ended up on the cabs," Mimi asked.

"Too much partying," he replied. "I was drinking too much and was getting sucked into trying drugs. I knew I had to get out. I knew taxi drivers were making a good wedge so I applied for a licence. When it came through about seven years ago I gave up the club work. I haven't had a drink since. Some of the club owners hire me to chauffer their VIP guests around and that helped me get established."

"So here I am and so here are we" he said with a smile as we pulled into a parking area in the centre of a rural village.

"You wanted quiet. This is it. There's a bar and restaurant and a couple of shops and that's it. Take the footpath on the right of the bar; it leads into a nature reserve. It's quite popular with bird watchers."

"That sounds great," Mimi cooed.

We got out of the car and I tried to pay the fare but Joe said to leave it until he picked us up later.

"Give me a ring when you're ready," he said with a wave as he drove off.

There were quite a few people drinking on the bar terrace as we headed for the footpath. It was still only late morning and the sun was blazing down

"We need to get some lotion on before we burn," I said. We walked a little further until the footpath met a wider track. We turned right and walked on until we came to a bench and stopped to apply some sun tan lotion. A couple walked passed and smiled and said "hola". We both responded open mouthed as they were both nude. Another guy passed by also nude and gave us a wave. The penny dropped.

"Joe's stitched us up, Mimi" I giggled. "Nature Park, bird watching, it's a nudist area."

Mimi beamed. "I better get rid of these then" she said unbuttoning her dress and removing her panties. I oiled her newly exposed areas and she was almost trembling at what might lay ahead. I put the oil and her clothes in the backpack and took out the Camcorder. I took some shots of her posing by the bench and hung it round my neck like a tourist.

"Aren't you joining us nudists," she laughed

"Maybe later," I replied

We walked on and saw another couple stood to the side of the path. The woman beckoned us over.

"Take photo, please."

"Yeah, I can do that no problem," I answered

"Oh, you're English," she beamed. "We're originally from Canada."

I asked them about the Naturist Park. She explained that it was a circular path of about two kilometres where you met like minded people and took photos. She also said that she'd heard that sometimes things went a little further but that they hadn't gone that far. "Yet" her husband added.

We introduced ourselves and feeling more comfortable I took my clothes off.

We spent some time taking photos in various combinations; two guy one girl; one guy two girls; mixed pairs and finally girls together and men together. I was a bit unsure about having my photo taken in the nude with another guy but there had been no overt sexuality throughout and I found it liberating. I was beginning to understand Mimi's exhibitionist tendencies.