Diary of a Happy Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't serve cocktails at the beach bar and no food was allowed round the pool.

I told Mimi. "Let's go in the bar and eat," I suggested.

We packed up our stuff and headed into the bar.

Mimi had wrapped her sarong around her. It did very little to hide her breasts

I went to the bar to order the drinks.

"You need to wear a top, sir," the barmaid said.

I went over to Mimi and explained that I needed to go back to our room for a top. Like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat she reached into the bag and pulled out a polo shirt. I pulled it on and ordered the cocktails and a pizza.

The Barmaid poured four drinks. "Happy hour, Two for one," she explained. "I bring your food."

I ferried the drinks back to our table in two trips explaining about the two for one.

"Whoopee," she said. "We can get pissed at half price."

The pizza arrived, a rather bland ham and cheese but we ate it. I ordered a couple more cocktails and four turned up again.

I checked my watch. I couldn't believe it was only 2.30.

"If we're going out tonight," I said, "We better make these our last".

We went back to our apartment around 3 o'clock to get showered and changed for the evening. Mimi showered first and I followed on. We had had great sex that morning and even though I was feeling quite horny I didn't push it.

When I came out of the shower Mimi was sitting on the bed naked applying after sun oil. I sat next to her and, looking through the balcony door, I saw a guy on his balcony looking directly at Mimi. He was no more than 30 feet away.

"You have an admirer," I said. Mimi looked out and saw the guy. She stood up and moved toward the balcony window. I was expecting her to close the curtain but she opened it fully and opened the balcony door giving our voyeur an unobstructed view of our room. She gave him a wave and said to me "we better give him a good show then. "

She sat on the edge of the bed making sure she was best positioned for our watcher to have the best view. "Come and oil my back, please," she asked. I moved behind her and started to massage her shoulders and back with the oil. The guy was still watching intently. Mimi just looked right back at him with a slight smile on her face.

"Massage my boobs," she pleaded. i didn't hesitate. As I played with her boobs I could feel her nipples hardening. Knowing this stranger was watching really turned me on and I had the biggest erection I could remember.

Mimi had spread her legs to show our friend her nicely trimmed bush. She took my hand and placed it between her legs. I stroked her clit. I could tell by her wetness that she was really excited. I started to slowly finger fuck her. As she moaned I increased the pace until my fingers were ramming in and out of her. Her breathing was getting heavier and she was arching herself against me. "I'm coming," she screamed. She pulled my hand away as she had a convulsive orgasm. Mimi has always enjoyed her orgasms but this was something else as her juices flowed from her like a fountain filling the room with that musky aroma that only a well satisfied woman can produce.

She flopped back into my arms as her breathing recovered.

"You said you wanted to give him a show and you certainly did that," I said.

"It's not finished yet," she replied.

She stood up and checked she still had her audience and gave him another wave. She turned and pushed me on to my back. She lay on her side facing the window with her head on my stomach. She took my still very erect cock in her hand and starting stroking. Then she started kissing and licking it and then started a deep throating blow job. It was all I could do to hold back.

I propped by self on my elbows to see if we were still being watched and sure enough he was still there. He gave me a questioning shrug to see if I minded him watching. I gave him a thumbs-up and lay back down.

"Time for the grand finale" Mimi said. She climbed on to the bed planting a foot either side of me. Still facing the window she lowered herself down until she was straddling my groin. She was staring intently at her admirer as she guided my penis into her. She was really wet and I pumped up and down as she met my movements with her own. I knew I wouldn't last long and I knew Mimi could tell.

"Don't cum inside me," she said. "Let me know when you're going to come."

We kept going for a few more seconds until I couldn't hold back any more.

"I'm going to cum," I shouted.

Mimi jumped off of me and knelt by the open balcony door.

"Cum on my face," She screamed. I stood over her and shot several ribbons of spunk all over her face. She stood up with the Jizz dripping from her chin and turned toward the balcony. He was still there. She blew her admirer a kiss.

"I think I need another shower," she said.

Half an hour later we were sat on the balcony in our bath robes with a large wine each. Not much had been said since our show finished but I could tell Mimi was a little anxious. I asked what was wrong.

"You must hate me. I behaved like a slut earlier and I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "Please forgive me."

"Hey darling, I certainly don't hate you and I found it a real turn-on" I replied reaching out for her hand. "I haven't ever come like that before and I don't think you have either. Don't beat yourself up over something we both enjoyed."

"Are you really sure?" I nodded my head. "I don't know what possessed me," she continued, "but it felt so good; the thought of him watching us really turned me on."

We talked about it while we drank our wine. I convinced her that I was more than happy with her behaviour and told her that even before today I had enjoyed the way men looked at her. She asked if we were ever likely to repeat the experience. I just said we'll have to see if the opportunity arises but let's hope it does.

I got us a couple more wines as we watched the activities round the pool and on the opposite balconies.

"I wonder how many of them may have seen us." Mimi mused.

"We'll never know," I replied. "but it adds to the excitement that some may have done."

We finished our wine and I said we should get ready to go out. Mimi said OK. She stood up, removed her bathrobe. She stretched her naked body giving plenty of time for anyone watching to enjoy the sight. She dropped her robe in my lap saying "bring this with you but don't draw the curtains."

Mimi spent a lot of time walking round the apartment naked as she touched up her nail varnish and pulled her hair into a pony tail. She finally got dressed. I said before that she liked to dress to show off her body but she excelled tonight. She chose a pair of cut-off denim shorts that barely covered her arse cheeks and a low cut baggie vest with looping armholes. It covered just about enough of her breasts for common decency but every move exposed different views of her assets. Mimi isn't big busted at 34C but this T shirt made her look spectacular. She checked herself out in the mirror and I asked if she was comfortable going out like that.

"Not a problem. They can look but I'm all yours."

"Come on let's go then, but don't get upset if I've got a hard on all night."

We decided to have a drink in the hotel bar before hitting the promenade bars. I had just ordered the drinks when I got a tap on the shoulder. "Let me get them." It was our watcher from earlier. He ordered himself a drink and said to me quietly "I wish my missus was half as adventurous as yours" I didn't have the heart to tell him I had only found out at the same time as him.

"I'm Chris," he said.

"Nick" I replied, shaking his hand "pleased to meet you. Come and join us."

"Don't you think she might be a bit embarrassed?" he asked

"Maybe for a minute or two but she'll love meeting you."

We took the drinks over. Mimi had chosen a table where anyone entering couldn't fail to see her. I introduced her to Chris. She gave a sheepish smile and blushed slightly. Chris told her how much he admired her openness and how much he had enjoyed what he had witnessed. Mimi, now recovered from any slight embarrassment, leaned across the table and took his hand. The movement had made her left breast fall out of her T shirt. She kissed his hand making sure it rubbed her nipple before she let go. She straightened her T shirt and I asked Chris if he and his wife would like to come out with us for the evening. He told us he would love to but they had an early hour's flight home. "The wife's having a sleep," he said. "We had the greatest sex ever after I'd finished watching you. It is something that will live in my memory forever. If you don't mind me saying Mimi you are looking truly horny tonight." He stood, shook my hand and gave Mimi a kiss and caressed her breast and mouthed thank you to us. Mimi gave him a wave as he disappeared in the direction of the lifts.

We finished our drinks and headed to the bars on the prom. Mimi had already attracted some admiring glances and I was certain there would be plenty more. Neither of us was particularly hungry so we chose a busy pavement cafe and ordered tapas and more wine. Mimi was getting a little drunk. I was a bit worried that what inhibitions she had left would disappear altogether.

While we were waiting for our food Mimi lent forward putting her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her hands. Her T Shirt gaped at the sides. On the table to our left were a couple with a teenage boy. He noticed almost immediately that he had a full side view of Mimi's breast and as much as he tried to hide it he couldn't stop gawping.

The food came and I asked for some water in the hope it might help lessen the effects of the alcohol. Mimi sat back in her seat. It was obvious she was excited; her erect nipples were clearly visible through her T shirt.

Mimi was well tipsy by now and I suggested we go back to the apartment after the meal.

"No way, I've still got some showing off to do." She said with a smile.

The cafe was nearly empty now and the waiter was paying us a lot of attention. Mimi's, glass was nearly empty so she lifted it toward the waiter who came over to refill it. I still don't know who was to blame but Mimi's now full glass spilt down her front along with most of the contents of the bottle. Mimi's T shirt had become transparent. Her nipples were clearly visible. The waiter, seeing an opportunity, used his serving towel to dry Mimi's T shirt taking every chance to cop a feel. Mimi didn't seem to mind as her nipples grew even more erect.

"C'mon Mimi, let's go to the Loo and dry you off," I suggested. Like most Spanish Bars and restaurants there was only one unisex toilet and this one opened out right into the main area. We went in and I asked her for her T shirt so I could dry it under the hand dryer. I didn't notice she had propped the door open with her foot. She peeled off her T shirt and handed it to me. She turned to the open doorway while I dried her shirt.

"I got some on my shorts as well," she said. Without waiting for a reply she dropped her shorts and handed them to me. I hadn't realised until then that she was not wearing panties. I dried her T but realised that the dampness in her shorts had nothing to do with the spilt wine. I started drying her shorts until I heard the clapping. Half a dozen of the cafe staff had gathered outside the door and Mimi was dancing naked for them. Not wanting to spoil her fun I moved behind her. Placing my hands on her hips I pushed my already stiffening cock against her arse. I massaged her boobs. Our audience had increased in size and there must have been a least a dozen watching now. I moved my hand down to her vagina. She parted her legs so I could rub her clit. I was now fully erect and ready to go. I dropped my shorts and rubbed my penis up and down her backside.

Many of our audience were taking pictures now but it wasn't fazing Mimi as her wetness testified. There was a chair to the left of the door. She placed her foot of the chair and lent against the opposite door jamb giving me easy access to take her from behind. I didn't pass up the opportunity. I thrust into her quite forcibly and Mimi convulsed. She couldn't take her eyes of the people watching. I fucked her hard for what seemed like ages but was probably just a few minutes. I could feel Mimi's orgasm approaching so I sped up a little. She had a shuddering orgasm and I watched her love juices puddle on the restaurant floor.

She moved away from me so my cock slid out of her. She pushed me back against the rest room wall and knelt in front of me. I knew what was coming and so did our audience as they shuffled sideways to get a better view. She took my cock in her mouth and gave me a mind blowing blow Job. I checked out our audience which seemed to have grown again, some had even climbed on tables and chairs to get a better view. The camera phones were still in evidence and I'm sure some were videoing the proceedings. I was building to my own orgasm now. Knowing I was close Mimi stopped sucking my cock and started wanking me. "cum on my face, again," she whispered. That was enough to send me over the top and I shot a huge amount of cum over her forehead, nose and lips. She put my cock in her mouth to capture the last drops of semen. She stood up beside me and for the second time that day her face was smeared with my Jizz.

She put her arm round my waist, turned to our audience and gave a little curtsey. The cheer that went up was amazing. Our wine waiter, Jose as it turned out, had had the best view throughout. I beckoned him over and asked if he would take a couple photos of us on my phone. He duly obliged but then grabbed my arm and said "come, come." I kicked off my shorts and he led us to where our audience still congregated. There followed an incredible photo shoot where people posed for pictures with me and Mimi. Jose captured them all on my phone. Mimi, face still covered in Jizz, looked wonderful and the sparkle in her eyes showed that she loved every minute of it. As the photo shoot drew to an end I asked Jose for a couple of double espressos in the hope of sobering us both up. I took Mimi back to the rest room where we both cleaned up and got dressed.

"Are we going somewhere else," she said.

"As long as you can stand," I replied. We drank our strong black coffee. Jose never gave us a bill for the food or the coffee and handed me a voucher that read '25% off on your next visit to Arturo's Tapas'.

We headed for the prom. It was spitting with rain. I spotted a Turkish cafe up a side street. "Come on let's have another coffee while the rain goes off ", taking Mimi by the hand as the rain got heavier. We ran up to the door just as the owner was locking up. "Can we just get a coffee," I asked? "Closed, Closed," He said.

Mimi now soaked to the skin moved to the door.

"Please, we only want coffee and shelter from the rain."

Abdul, as we later found out, couldn't let us in quick enough once he saw the state of Mimi who was still excited from the events in the restaurant. We ordered two double Turkish coffees which he served with two shots of Almond liqueur. I offered him 10 euro but he refused it saying that he had already cashed up and the drinks were on the house. I thanked him and downed the liqueur in one. Abdul got me another and poured himself something I couldn't identify.

"I join you" he said gesturing at the spare seat at our table. We nodded agreement and we all introduced our selves

Mimi, her eyes still sparkling, leant over and whispered in my ear "Can I flash my boobs again?" I gave a knowing smile and a nod of approval. She kissed my neck and turned to Abdul.

"My T shirt is very wet. Can I take it off and dry it over the bar rail?"

Abdul may have feigned a bad understanding of English but he certainly understood that, nodding vigorously. Mimi stood and peeled off her T shirt and hung it on the back of the chair next to her.

Abdul, not a young man, was trembling. He went behind the bar and got another round of drinks. I don't know what the drinks were but, combined with the almond liqueur, Mimi was on her way again. "Can I dance?" she asked Abdul. He nodded vigorously again. There was no music but Mimi didn't need it. She stood and swayed rhythmically to the music in her head. She caressed her naked boobs and before I could stop her (even if I wanted to) she had dropped her shorts and kicked them off.

I got my phone out and started taking some pictures. "Don't you want some pictures, Abdul," Mimi asked. He needed no second invite and retrieve his phone from behind the bar taking many photos. Mimi danced on getting more and more provocative. She was massaging her breasts and rubbing her clit. I was getting a hard on so It was no surprise that Abdul had a lump in his shorts.

Mimi sat on an armchair putting both legs over the arms. She was gaping and Abdul was taking closer and closer photos and rubbing his cock through his shorts. Mimi was working her clit and she was getting close to allowing anything. I felt we should bring it to an end. I lifted Mimi from her chair and handed her clothes to her. She was on another plane and looked disappointed. She pulled her shorts and T shirt on. Abdul smirked.

"Come on, we're going," I said to Mimi but when we tried to leave the door was locked. "Open up Abdul."

"I will after you take photos of me and your lovely lady together."

I was seething and about to kick off when Mimi said "one or two more won't make any difference." Reluctantly I agreed.

Abdul poured us all another shot and he handed me his phone. "You take." He said. He put his arm around Mimi's waist. I clicked off a couple of shots. I looked at Mimi and it was obvious that she still on a high. She turned to Abdul and asked if he would like another photo in the nude. He didn't hesitate. His shorts and Polo shirt were off in no time. Mimi had removed her shorts and T Shirt. I took a couple of photos of them naked with their arms around each other. Abdul was stroking his cock with his free hand. I knew I should intervene but a look from Mimi told me to wait.

Abdul tried to grab her breast but she shrugged him away. I was so turned on I think I would have let him grope her. Mimi pushed Abdul back against the bar. "You stay there and play with yourself." She went behind the bar and found an empty wine bottle. She cleaned the bottle under the tap and came and stood in front of Ahmed. "You stay there and move no closer."

She moved back to the armchair she had sat in before directly facing Ahmed, placing the wine bottle beside her. She hooked her legs over the arms and started rubbing her clit. Ahmed looked at her almost drooling but continued to jerk himself. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. I kept clicking away with my phone as my erection started to grow.

Mimi was finger fucking herself now as Abdul continued pulling his cock like there was no tomorrow. Mimi reached for the wine bottle. I knew what she was going to do but couldn't believe it. She slowly pushed the neck of the wine bottle into her vagina. Abdul's eyes were popping out of his head, but he kept fiercely pumping his cock. Mimi was now fucking herself with the bottle with increasing speed. I was mesmerised. Mimi's breaths were shortening and she was letting out low moans. It was too much for Abdul and he shot his load on the floor in front of Mimi. Mimi increased the speed with the bottle. She was getting close now. With a shudder she pulled out the bottle as her juices squirted to mix with Abdul's semen on the floor.

We had another coffee while Mimi came down off her high. She was still naked and looked so natural. While Abdul was getting worked up I had deleted all the evenings' photos from his phone. I finally convinced Mimi to get dressed. I asked Abdul to unlock the door waving his phone as a bargaining chip. He pulled his clothes back on and unlocked and opened the door for us. Mimi gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the coffee! I handed him his phone and told him I had deleted the photos from tonight. He grinned and pointed at three cameras mounted on the walls. "CCTV."