All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 18'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jshsalvjshsalvabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable....

I have been hooked on this story from the first chapter. Every day I look for the next addition and hope it is there. I have no idea just how far you are going to take this, but I am hoping there are at least as many chapters left as are written. The stories are not only believable in context, but so highly erotic it's like I am a spectator, unfortunately that not being the case I commend how your mind works and the way you put it to work so well in expressing that. Don't ever quit writing. I am probably one of you bigger admireres. Thank you so much for one of the better stories I have ever read on Lit...

Josh

galahadesqgalahadesqabout 6 years ago
Nice twist

Looking forward to the family therapy session. Is she going to wear Mom’s jewelry?

Jsam197Jsam197about 6 years ago
Ch 19

Please, please, PLEASE! Give us Ch 19 soon.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
Thank you again for your wonderful stories.

I’ve followed Peg aka Angel since that first football season story and have enjoyed every chapter that you have shared with your fans. Please continue with this story line as like others have said there are unlimited paths for new adventures and clients. I feel that Angel had a soft spot for Ken and well as she may have had for Mitch. Thank you again and hope to find the time to read your other long series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't forget the school teacher adventure too :)

Don't forget the school teacher adventure too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ongoing drama

As the story develops, it becomes apparent in this chapter that love is coming to at least rival eroticism. The plot here continues with the character Ken, and climaxes with wonderful romance, beautifully written by this very talented author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...