Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 24

Story Info
Angel buys a new home, and cooks a meal for Phil.
7k words
4.58
6.8k
12

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleeping in for me usually means nine-thirty or if I'm exhausted ten o'clock but when I woke up and tapped my cell phone it read one-forty-five. I felt a little worn and since I hadn't showered when I got home early this morning, my crotch was somewhat sticky. Slipping out of bed I immediately headed for the bathroom, a hot shower would not only give me a squeaky-clean feeling but also relax my muscles. Sebastian had provided everything I could have wished for and a few things, like stretched muscles that I would deal with for a day or so. The shower did wonders and as I brushed my wet hair back into a ponytail I was feeling much better about the rest of my Tuesday. I slipped on some big girl panties and a pair of baggy sweats and my favorite oversized sweatshirt so I could be comfortable while I packed up a few more moving boxes.

Before I jumped into packing my stuff, I logged on my email so I could send Daddy a report on my appointment with Robert Burns. In that email, I explained that Burns only wanted to talk to me about how Barry and I had grown apart and became estranged and that he wanted to make me an offer to settle the divorce case without the need for on the record testimony. Since I was certain that at some point Sebastian would talk to Daddy about our impromptu encounter, I decided to be open and honest about it even if it caused a problem between Daddy and me. I knew that Daddy would be unhappy with the idea that I fucked Sebastian just because I wanted a big black cock inside me and didn't charge him for the pleasure of my company so I offered to forgo my cut of the Burn's appointment fee as a peace offering for not providing Daddy with his cut of what Sebastian should have paid. I didn't tell Daddy that I've fucked Phil twice and gave Rhys Collins a sexy blow job just for showing me a property figuring that knowledge would surely piss my boss off big time and knowing that I was planning on having Phil at my place Wednesday evening I asked Daddy not to schedule any appointments for tomorrow night. After sending my email off to Daddy I logged out and shut down my laptop.

Planning a move to a new place, without knowing where that home would be can be a little annoying. Do I pack with the idea that some things might wind up in storage, or just move everything and decide what I didn't need and repack again? I already knew that everything in my bedroom would end up at my new place so I concentrated on that room at first.

I took a break after a couple of hours and went downstairs to grab a bite to eat. I took my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and diet coke into the den. This room was always Barry's favorite, he'd enjoyed many a football game sitting in his leather recliner, and the room was nearly filled with memorabilia he had chosen. I decided I'd let this room untouched since nothing other than memories of me sucking him off there didn't need to be packed. Perhaps in time, those memories would fade too.

I was starting the fourth box after lunch when my cell phone rang. The caller ID indicated that Rhys Collins was calling. "Hello Rhys," I said answering his call.

"Angel, how are you doing?" He asked.

"I've been working on packing all day, so I'm a little tired and somewhat frustrated," I replied.

He paused for a moment then said, "Why frustrated, I'd think you'd be excited about a new place to live."

"If I knew where that place is, I'd be excited, at least then I'd know how much of this house will fit into the new one," I replied.

"Well, Angel, I might have something that will help reduce your frustration. A place I think you might be interested in just came on the market; it's a two-bedroom, two-bath second level condo just a little outside of town." Rhys said.

"I'm interested," I replied.

"You're going to have to move fast, I doubt it'll be on the market for very long," he commented.

"Can you set up a showing?" I asked.

"Let me make a call to the realtor handling the sale, and see when we can take a look at it. I'll text you the address and time after I speak with her," he answered.

A short time later, I received his text. "Tomorrow at eleven-thirty, the address is 850-B Magnolia Circle."

"I'll be there," I replied.

Perhaps my dilemma of what goes and what stays might be clarified some tomorrow. I stopped packing and took the rest of the day off.

Wednesday morning about ten I got a call from Rhys.

"What's up Rhys," I said answering his call.

"This place isn't going to last long, Angel, I'd suggest you bring your checkbook and be prepared to make an offer and put a down payment on it to seal the deal," he suggested.

Rhys' car was parked outside when I arrived at 850-B Magnolia Circle. I parked the Benz behind his vehicle. As I began walking toward the entry Rhys stepped outside with a lovely young woman.

"Angel, say hello to Liz McCarthy," he said.

I extended my hand and shook Liz's delicate hand as she said, "I've had three showings already this morning. This condo development is one of, if not the most upscale in the county."

Unlike many two-level condo or apartment units, this one didn't have the utilitarian concrete stairway to the upper level. The entry to the first-floor unit was directly off the sidewalk, but to reach the second-floor unit there was a sloping walkway along the side and the door was halfway back the building. The shrubs along the walkway were perfectly trimmed.

Liz opened the door and as she stepped inside said, "There's oak hardwood flooring throughout."

She led the way up the stairs I followed and Rhys was just behind me. I wondered if he was checking out how my ass looked in the snug jeans I'd worn.

At the top, Liz turned to her left. I stepped into the kitchen, a surprisingly large kitchen with honey oak cabinets and impressive brass pulls. The granite countertops had a marbled tan color contrasting nicely with the darker flooring and lighter cabinets.

Liz hand me a spec sheet which showed the total square feet as nine hundred, a far cry from the twenty-eight hundred of my current home.

At the far end of the kitchen, the countertop wrapped around and with the lower cabinets formed a break from the living room. Other than the flooring the living room was empty except for a large three-unit bow window that looked over the street. Looking out the skyline of the city was visible and I envisioned what it would look like after sunset with all the city lights aglow.

As we walked back through the kitchen, Liz filled me in on the condo association. "There's a fairly hefty monthly association payment, but it includes use of the pool, tennis courts, a small gym, and all maintenance on the outside of the building and grounds."

There was a short hall to the right of the stairs, with two doors. One to the second bathroom and one to the smaller bedroom. "I'd be able to use this bedroom for my office," I commented.

The door at the end of the hall led to the master bedroom. Liz opened it and leaned back against the door allowing me to enter first. She smiled as I slid past her, knowing she'd saved the best for last.

I entered a huge room, the full width of the unit, and perhaps thirty feet deep. "My gosh, this is huge," I remarked as I walked to the center and turned to face Liz and Rhys.

The master bath was along the outside wall with an oversized closet between the entry to the bath and the doorway to the hall. Along the sidewall of the bedroom there were two windows spaced far enough apart that a king-size bed would fit between. The back wall had three oversized windows that opened to a view of the pool off in the distance.

"I'm loving this place, Rhys," I said smiling widely at him.

"You've got to check out the master-bath," Liz said.

I grinned at her as I walked toward the door. The bath was magnificent, marble looking tile floors and walls, a glass-enclosed shower a double vanity, and the one thing I wanted most in my new bathroom an oversized soaking tub.

With a somewhat mischievous grin on her lips, Liz said, "The tub and shower a both big enough for two."

I glanced at the spec sheet again; the seller had it listed at $186,500.00. "So, Liz, what's it gonna take to buy this place?" I asked.

She smiled and replied, "I have an offer on the table for one-ninety-nine."

I knew that if I had any chance of making a deal right now, I'd have to up that offer substantially, which I figured would be in the two-twenty range.

As I considered how close I wanted to get to that number, Liz smiled, looked toward Rhys and said, "Rhys, you know I'm a straight shooter, we've worked together before and you can attest my word is gospel,"

Rhys just shook his head yes.

Liz glanced back at me and said, "The seller has authorized me to accept the first offer over two-hundred-ten thousand."

So, I had the number and instantly offered five hundred over the seller's number.

"Are you prepared to sign an agreement of sale and give me a ten percent deposit today?" Lis asked.

I grinned at her and replied, "Yes I am."

"Great, I'll hang a SOLD sign on it before we leave," Liz said.

Rhys was all smiles he'd made a nice profit for very little effort.

"I wish they all sold this quickly," she mentioned as she hung the sold sign over the for-sale sign.

Before she drove off, she said to Rhys, "I'll call you with a tentative settlement date hun."

It's funny how one word leads me to believe Rhys is fucking Liz.

"I'm happy for you Angel," Rhys mentioned.

I smiled at him, recalling my promise to fuck him silly once he found me a new home.

"I'm sure you're happier about having me keep my promise," I replied.

He moved a little closer to me, smiled, and answered, "I'll look forward to that once you've settled into your new condo."

As I drove off, I wondered if he'd like to bring his sexy little tart Liz, to our private house-warming party.

This was turning into a very productive Wednesday, I'd purchased my new home, and later this afternoon would take delivery of my shiny red GMC. Earlier this week I signed the paperwork to officially end my marriage to Barry. It seemed to me that shortly my biggest concern would be how often I'd accept appointments from Daddy, which to be honest excited me.

I had decided to make homemade lasagna for Phil and stopped at the grocery to pick up all the ingredients I'd need. I was very surprised to find my shiny new SUV parked in my driveway when I arrived home a little after three. Under the windshield wiper, I found a business-size envelope. With a bag of groceries on one arm and Phil's envelope in my free hand, I went inside, placed the shopping bag on the counter, and opened his envelope.

Phil had written, "Angel, I dropped your new ride off earlier this afternoon, but I'll be back a little after five for that homemade meal. I'm looking forward to spending an enjoyable evening, Thanks, Phil."

I'm no wizard in the kitchen, but I figured I'd be able to get everything finished before his arrival. While I got started, I thought about the times he'd fucked me. The wham-bang impromptu fuck in his dealerships' office was quite enjoyable and I recall how good it felt as he slammed his rock-hard cock inside. The second time at his apartment after we test drove the GMC, while nearly as enjoyable, sorta ended on a sour note when I found his bathroom to be less than acceptable when I wanted to clean up after he'd emptied his balls inside and over my body.

Tonight, I hoped for a better outcome. After placing the pan of lasagna in the oven I went upstairs to change into something more appropriate to greet him. I hate pulling a tight sweater over my head as I undress for any man, and since he and I both knew the meal we'd share was not the real reason for his visit I saw no need to wear a bra. I slipped on a dark blue button-up sweater and closed every button. A red lace thong would match my shiny red lips and I finished with a pair of white slacks and white pumps. I pulled my long blonde tresses behind my head and clipped them there with a large hair clip. A touch of eye make-up just to add some passion to my eyes and the shimmering red lipstick completed my preparations to seduce my car salesman.

The entire process took about twenty minutes, and as I walked out of my bedroom, I glanced at my alarm clock it read 4:45 PM. I had thirty minutes to set the table and remove the pan from the over so it could rest before I served. Reaching the top of the stairs I could smell something burning, and as I hurried down saw smoke billowing from my oven.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed

I quickly opened the oven door, grabbed to hot pads, and lifted the pan from the oven. My lasagna looked like it had been torched with a flame thrower. The top layer of cheese was burnt to a crisp turning the entire entrée into an inedible pan of ash. I had inadvertently switched the oven from bake to broil, and while I dressed my plans for Phil's dinner went up in smoke.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed knowing I'd ruined at least the first part of our evening together.

On top of that my kitchen, family room, and foyer were filled with smoke and smelled like burnt cheese. I opened as many windows and doors as possible hoping that before Phil arrived, the cloud would dissipate some.

Phil was anxious to get our evening started and arrived about two minutes later. I greeted him at the open front door, a somewhat exasperated look on my face I announced, "I fucked up Phil, burnt our dinner.

He smiled, and as he stepped inside said, "No problem, we'll just have wine."

"But I promised you a home-cooked meal, and now the best I can offer is cheese and crackers," I replied.

As we walked into the kitchen Phil saw the burnt pan of lasagna and jokingly said, "It doesn't look like any of that could be salvaged."

I opened the refrigerator and got a block of Colby Jack cheese out, as I opened the wrapper and picked up a knife to cut it I said, "Hopefully I can do this without cutting my finger."

"Do you have a corkscrew?" He asked.

I pointed to the drawer where my corkscrew was and said, "Look in there."

I finished our snack tray and Phil had the wine uncorked but the smoke from my charred lasagna lingered. "We should sit out on the deck," I suggested.

"I'd like that," he replied.

We sat at the small table just outside the french doors from the den Phil seemed to be deep in thought as I sipped my wine. "You're kind of quiet tonight," I remarked.

"I was just wondering how a single woman can afford or need such a big house," he asked.

I smiled and replied, "Up until a few weeks ago I lived here with my soon to be ex-husband."

"Oh I see," he replied.

"I really don't need this big a house, in fact, I signed an agreement of sale on a lovely two-bedroom condo earlier today," I admitted.

"So is he taking your Benz too?" he asked.

"Yep, for his slut girlfriend," I remarked.

Phil ate a hunk of cheese and took a healthy gulp of his wine before continuing his questioning. "So you can afford a new car and a condo?" He said.

"I'm sure I can," I answered.

He looked at me with a rather serious expression on his face and said, "I thought most prostitutes give almost everything they make to their pimp."

I giggled and leaned toward him saying, "Phil we talked about my job when we fucked at your place, I work for a high priced escort service, I'm paid to accompany men to social functions, weekend get-a-ways, or whatever they desire. They pay my employer for the service, and I work for tips."

He seemed to be getting the picture, "And the tips are for..."

I cut him off mid-sentence and said, "The tips are for giving them sex, you know letting them fuck me in any way they see fit."

He grinned and said, "So you're not a normal prostitute."

I smiled broadly at him and replied, "What's normal? I'm paid to escort rich clients and if they want me to have sex with them, but when push comes to shove I give up my body for a price."

"You delivered my tip earlier today, and now I need to earn it," I remarked as I stood up and grabbed his wrist.

As we walked back inside I released his wrist and slid my hand to his loins, "I see you're already preparing for me to earn my tip." I said feeling his growing erection beneath his blue jeans.

"I'm gonna enjoy this," Phil remarked.

It wasn't like he had already enjoyed himself with me, but I got the idea that once he understood what I do for a living he'd enjoy it even more.

"Sit over there," I said pointing to Barry's favorite leather recliner.

Phil took a seat and settled back waiting for me to begin.

I stood a few feet from him and slowly moved my red-tipped fingers to the top button of my sweater. I undid the first four exposing my lush cleavage then paused to run my fingers through the soft flesh his eyes were studying. "Some men love sliding their rock-hard cock between my soft tits," I remarked.

Phil just grinned.

I ran one fingertip up over my neck and circled my bright red lips once. "Almost every man wants to watch their cock slip between these velvety lips," I said.

As I drew my fingertip down to my neck I said, "I love touching myself here when their big hard cock bulges my flesh."

Phil's grin changed to a wide smile, and he moved one hand to his loins slowly massaging his growing erection through his pant leg.

My fingers returned to my sweater and as I undid the remaining buttons I said, "Don't you want to show your dirty little whore that big beautiful hard cock?"

His smile disappeared and in a moment he'd unzipped and drew his erection through the opening.

It stood above his pants fully erect the shaft covered with blood-engorged veins, his soft corona and smooth glans eliciting my comment, "It's such a beautiful cock."

His hands rested comfortably on the arms of the chair and as I slowly moved toward him his cock twitched in anticipation.

Just before I knelt between his legs I undid the clasp that held my slacks firmly around my waist. As my knees settled into the carpet I reached behind and opened the clip that held my hair, with a gentle shake of my head my long blonde locks cascaded around my face the ends resting on my shoulders.

I moved my fingers to his denim-covered thighs and studied his erect cock for a moment or two. It looked just as inviting as the previous two times I'd surveyed his big hard cock, but I knew that momentary pause would heighten the sensation of when I first touched it.

I lifted one hand from his leg and again used the delicate digit to circle my lips, "Do you want it here," and as I lowered my finger to my luscious cleavage said, "Or here?"

His action served as a reply, his hands moved to my soft tits and pressed them together.

I smiled at him.

As I moved even closer I spat into my hand and just before his rock-hard cock touched the smooth flesh of my cleavage I smeared my saliva evenly along his shaft.

It surged in my hand, but I released my sensuous grip and pressed my tits together capturing his cock between the soft orbs of pleasure. I slowly started moving my chest up and down keeping my eyes fixed on his face. Phil was watching my tits, fascinated by the sight of his cock head popping out above my cleavage each time I moved down.

"That looks so fuckin' hot," he said.

To enhance the look I tucked my chin, as his cock head appeared again I spat at it and as I raised his cock head left a slippery line of saliva above and through my soft wet cleavage.

"I love having my tits fucked," I remarked as I continued humping him.

His fingers moved to my taut nipples and he began pinching and rolling them between is digits.

"Yes, tease my nipples," I said encouraging him to continue. After several minutes of slow-motion titty fucking Phil released one erect nipple and moved his index finger to my lips. I instinctively open my lips and his finger slid onto my moist tongue. "Now here," he said.

12