Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hands to the clasp of his jeans and opened it spreading the fabric apart. "Lift up a little," I said.

Phil lifted his hips and I quickly drew his jeans and jockey shorts below his knees. His entire rock-hard cock shaft and the smooth flesh of his scrotum were now exposed. As I always do before taking a man's cock in my mouth I paused and waited for it to twitch. My hand moved to cradle his solid balls I leaned down, and through pursed lips blew hot breath at them.

Phil softly moaned.

His eyes were now fixed on mine and widened some when I extended my tongue and dragged the tip from his frenulum down along the bulging urethra until it sank beneath the flesh at the base.

My lips moved down until I could let one solid nut slip from my palm and between my lips. I softly sucked his ball and rolled it around over my moist tongue.

He moaned again a little harsher than before.

After giving that testicle a juicy tongue bath I let it slip from my lips with a resounding popping sound. Its mate entered my warm wet mouth and received the same sensual treatment.

With my attention drawn to his balls, I didn't notice that Phil had wrapped his hand around the shaft above and was slowly stroking just the very top. Letting his solid nut slip from my mouth I reversed my trek up his cock shaft, teasing the urethra with my tongue.

Once my tongue touched his finger I lifted my mouth away, looked up at him, and said, "Now?"

"YES!" He exclaimed.

His hand slipped off the head and before it could twitch away I wrapped one hand around his cock just above the base drawing the head toward my open lips.

I've sucked enough cock to know that this precise moment is the one every man dreams about, the millisecond just before a sexy mouth engulfs his cock. Phil is like every man I've pleasured before and his eyes widened as I touched his cock head to my soft smooth lips.

He groaned as my moist red lips closed around his cock shaft just below the head.

His cock was so incredibly hard, throbbing intensely as little by little more of his shaft slid between my lips.

"Fuckin' A," he said as the head slipped along my wet tongue.

I continued until that beautiful flaring cock head wedged against the back of my mouth, but didn't let it slip through to the even softer flesh of my throat.

His fingers dug into the leather arms of Barry's chair.

I slowly lifted until his cock head slipped out of my mouth, several strands of salvia stretched from my lips to the head of his cock.

I smiled at him and asked, "Do you want to fuck my wet mouth and soft throat?"

"Fuck yes, I wanna feel my cock head deep in your throat," he instantly replied.

I reached for his hands and placed them on my head as I said, "Use your whore to pleasure yourself."

His fingers laced into my hair, and I felt his grip tighten. I fully expected Phil would drive his rock-hard cock through my mouth and impale my throat, but instead his slowly pulled my mouth down over his flaring cock head.

His delicate movement caused me to softly moan.

He seemed to enjoy the sensation my moist tongue and slippery flesh provided. His hands moved my mouth up and down slowly each time he drew me down his cock head got closer and closer to the tight ring of flesh as the entrance of my throat.

As the tip of his cock head pressed against that ring I inhaled deeply filling my lungs with air, knowing that in a moment his throbbing cock would block my airways.

Phil is like every other man I've deep throated, when the time arrives for my throat to engulf their cock they turn into raging animals. His grip tightened on my scalp and he thrust off the seat burying his pulsing cock in my throat.

"Fuckin' A!" He exclaimed as he pressed my nose against his pubic mound.

His cock surged in my throat, and I instantly moved one hand to my neck to caress his rock-hard cock through the soft flesh.

Phil's hips settled back to the leather seat, his hands released my hair, and I slowly lifted my throat off his big hard cock, it slipped from between my lips and I slurped the excess salvia that clung to his cock head back inside my wet mouth.

"It feels so god damn good when you take all of it," he remarked.

I smiled at him then said, "Would you like me to do it again?"

Silly question, of course he wanted me to deep throat his cock again.

I lowered my mouth to his scrotum and teased his balls with the tip of my tongue circling each solid testicle several times.

Phil sinfully moaned and kept his eyes fixed on my face.

Once I'd coated his nut sack with moisture, I started a sensual slide up along his bulging urethra. That sensitive tube that carries his sperm-filled cum from his balls pressed against my tongue as I orally climbed his pulsing cock.

"I love that," he remarked, as I neared the top.

I leaned back just a little and replied, "If you loved that, this is gonna drive you insane."

I extended my tongue more and licked at his frenulum which caused Phil's cock to twitch away from my moist flesh.

"FUCK ME!" Phil exclaimed confirming this was one very sensitive spot.

My tongue continued caressing him there, and he rewarded me with a drop of pre-cum which ran down from his cock head onto my tongue.

"Hmmm, that tastes so good," I said after his essence coated my taste buds.

I rose above his beautiful cock head and expected Phil to move his hands back to my head, but he kept them firmly attached to the leather arms of the chair telling me he wanted me to go down on him at my own pace.

My wet mouth surrounded his cock head and I closed my lips around the shaft just below the flaring corona.

"Yes," he softly whispered, as the warmth and moisture of my mouth engulfed him.

I bobbed up and down repeatedly caressing his corona with my smooth lips, but I wanted to feel his rock-hard cock in my throat again.

Very slowly my lips slipped further down his shaft, but I still lifted them to pleasure his corona. Little by little his throbbing erection approached the opening of my throat.

Phil urged me on saying, "Throat it Angel,"

The tip wedged into the back of my mouth and I felt Phil's hips lift some as I took him inside.

His cock, hell any cock, feels so good entering the soft moist flesh of my throat, and I softly moaned as I swallow him entirely.

I held him deep until I needed to breathe and then lifted enough to recharge my lungs before engulfing his throbbing cock again. My hands were free to roam and I slid one to his scrotum rolling his solid balls in my delicate fingers. My other hand slid down to the open waistband of my slacks and dipped beneath my thong slipping into my increasingly wet cunt.

I settled into a rhythmic pace of throating his beautiful cock only lifting when I needed to breathe, and a quicker pace of fingering the moist folds of my cunt. After several minutes of giving him a slow sensual deep throat blow job, I finally let him slip from my mouth.

"I need this big hard cock inside me," I said.

Phil just smiled.

Standing before him I kicked off my shoes and dropped my slacks to the floor watching Phil's reaction to my sexy red thong.

"I'm so fuckin' wet," I said as I slid my thong down my long sleek legs.

As I moved toward him I slipped my sweater off my shoulders then mounted him, my knees settling beside his thighs.

"Put it inside," I softly whispered.

His hand guided that rock-hard cock to my slit and as I descended on it I reached for his shirt and yanked it over his head.

With his throbbing cock buried inside me I leaned forward and crushed my tits against his chest. Phil moved his hands behind me than dropped to my hips so he could guide my loins as I began slowly fucking him.

"Your cunt feels so fuckin' good," he said.

Phil sat perfectly still letting me control the tempo of our fucking, I would lift until his cock nearly slipped from my swollen tight cunt then plunge down until the flaring corona caressed my g-spot and pressed against my cervix.

I pushed against his shoulders with my hands leaning back some so he could take one taut nipple between his lips and nibble at the sensitive flesh.

"Suck the other one," I pleaded wanting his mouth on my other nipple.

We fucked like that for what seems an eternity; I moved my loins up and down countless numbers of times as Phil pleasured my tits and erect nipples. I felt my juices flowing from me and knew Barry's chair would have a stain when we finished.

I wanted more; I needed to feel him slamming his rock-hard erection into me. I leaned beside his ear and said, "I want you to fuck me from behind."

But he had other ideas, before I could slide off his lap he wrapped his arms around me and as he stood up I circled his neck with my arms.

"I wanna watch your face as I fuck you," he said.

With my arms surrounding his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist, Phil stepped to the leather sofa a few feet from the recliner. His cock was still embedded inside my twitching cunt as he bent at the waist and dropped me to the couch. His cock slipped outside, but only for a moment, as he spread my legs and moved between. I felt his cock head spreading me open and in one strong thrust, his cock sank to my searing hot depths.

"Oh fuck," I exclaimed as he filled me totally.

He was now in control and his pace became more forceful as the seconds passed. Every time he pounded his rock-hard cock inside me my tits bounced up from the sudden impact of his loins against my body.

"You're so god damn wet," he said.

I kind of smiled and replied, "And you're so god damn hard and big."

I began to feel the tingling deep inside and knew that my orgasm would slam into me shortly.

"Keep fuckin' me like that, I wanna cum all over your big cock," I said.

That tingling changed to numbness as Phil pounded my cunt toward the peak of pleasure.

"Yes, keep going I'm almost there," I pleaded.

His ram-rod of a cock continued slamming into me and my muscles clenched around his pulsing member.

"OH GOD!" I screamed as my orgasm began and I clawed at his chest leaving red pleasure streaks from his pectoral muscles down over his abdomen. His pace quickened knowing I was riding his beautiful hard cock over and across the plateau of ecstasy.

"Keep fuckin' me," I squealed wanting to extend my climax.

My orgasmic juices overflow and I could feel them running down over my sphincter.

Phil continued his assault for a few moments making sure I received the full effect of an incredible orgasm.

"God Phil, that was awesome," I said once my senses returned.

He smiled down at me, his brow glistened with sweat, the red streaks of pleasure that I'd tattooed on his chest standing out rather noticeably. As he withdrew his hard cock from my swollen soaking wet cunt he said, "Turn over, so I can fuck you from behind."

He leaned away enough for me to swing my legs and get up on all fours. I rested my forearms on the armrest and wiggled my dripping wet loins at him seductively.

"I want you to fuck me hard," I said, knowing he knew no other way.

I felt him move closer and one hand came to rest on my ass cheek, the other dipped to my wet cunt and he slipped a couple of fingers inside. His fingers never left my body as he moved the wet digits up to smear my sphincter with moisture. A moment later he pierced my puckered flesh with his middle finger sinking it fully inside my ass.

Hm, I love that," I said knowing he would be replacing his finger with his rock-hard cock soon enough.

As he caressed my rectum with his strong digit, Phil lowered himself and pressed his cock head against my labia. In one slow deliberate thrust, he sank to the core of my loins, coating his big cock with the same moisture that had covered his fingers moments before.

He withdrew both, and I lowered my chest to the armrest, reached behind and spread my ass for him, "Fuck my tight asshole," I pleaded.

His throbbing cock head pressed against my sphincter, but it resisted. I urged him saying, "Give it to me."

I heard him spit, assuming he was adding more moisture to his cock head. It touched my puckered flesh once again and Phil pressed firmer this time. I relaxed hoping the additional lubricant of saliva and my relaxed muscles would allow him to pierce the tight opening of my asshole.

He seemed somewhat hesitant, almost as if he was concerned with causing me pain. "Do you have any oil?" He asked as the pressure of his cock head lessened some.

I wanted him inside, needed to feel his raging hard cock stretch me open and sink deeply into my tight asshole. I urgently replied, "Fuck me, tear me open if you must, but get that big hard cock inside my ass NOW!"

He placed the tip against my sphincter again, but this time his hands moved to my ass and using four fingers stretched my tight flesh. His cock head pressed firmer against me and I felt my sphincter surrender opening to allow his to push it inside. The flaring corona slipped through and as my flesh tightened around his shaft Phil thrust in with more force then he'd done before.

"Oh yeah, that's what I want," I said as he sank deeper into my rectum.

I've had bigger cocks in my ass before; hell Daddy had impaled me with his monster black cock and my ass surrendered easily then. Phil just needed to be a little more forceful.

His fingers slid out from the rim of my sphincter and up over my hips to grasp me there while he began a slow methodical pumping with his raging cock. "I've never..." Phil said but stopped his words.

I encouraged him, saying, "I love how you ass fuck me. It feels so fuckin' good."

My words of encouragement must have triggered a switch in his brain because he finished his sentence saying, "I've never done anal before, she wouldn't allow it."

His admission that mine is the first ass he's ever fucked excited me. I was taking his anal cherry; I was the first woman in his nearly fifty years that wanted his cock buried in her ass.

"She had no idea what she was missing," I replied.

"It's so fuckin' tight," he answered.

Being his first, I had to assume he wanted it to last as long as possible, but I like my ass fucked hard and fast and I told him, "I want you to fuck me harder, faster, and as deep as you can reach."

His hands tightened on my hips, and he picked up the pace driving his rock-hard cock into me until his balls slapped against my dripping wet cunt.

"That's it Phil, pound that tight ass," I exclaimed. I moved one hand between my thighs and began fingering myself knowing Phil would be pumping my ass full with his hot cum.

My fingers circled my tingling clit and plunged deep inside my sopping wet cunt in unison with his deep anal thrusts. "I want you to cum in my ass, I wanna feel your hot thick cum coat my insides," I said.

As he pummeled me from behind, my fingers brought me to the edge of ecstasy and I slowed my digits wanting to climax with him.

"Oh god, Phil I'm right there, finish me off with your hot load!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, oh my fuckin' god, I'm gonna cum," he answered.

I felt him swell inside and began fingering my quivering loins rapidly. My orgasm slammed into me nearly as hard as his cock pounded my ass.

"I'm cumming!" He howled, in an instant his searing hot cum splattered everywhere inside my ass, coating every inch with thick wads of rich cum. He stopped fucking me and with his cock buried deep inside his balls emptied themselves of every ounce they contained.

I rode my fingers over the peak of pleasure gasping for air and enjoying the sensation of having my ass filled with his juices. Once my climax began to wane, I moved my hand to cradle his spent balls, gently rolling them in my palm.

His hands moved up the moist flesh on my back and hooked over my shoulders wanting to keep us connected as long and as deeply as possible. He soaked inside my throbbing ass for several minutes, as we both tried to catch our breath.

"That was incredible," I finally said.

"Better," Phil replied.

His hands slowly slid down my back and he let his softening cock slip back through the now relaxed flesh of my sphincter.

Phil sat down at the far end of the couch, and I turned and reclined placing my head on his thigh. His fingers ran through my hair and behind my ear.

"Was that really your first time?" I asked.

He laughed and then replied. "Sure was, my ex wouldn't let me get close to her ass, even though I begged her time and again, it was something she absolutely wouldn't do."

"Well, she was a fool, Phil. That was one of the best ass fucking's I've ever experienced." I answered being just a little untruthful.

"It was that good for me too," he answered, of course, he had nothing to compare it to.

"You can ass fuck me anytime you like," I said.

He replied, "For a price,"

With those three words Phil ruined the entire evening, it was like a slap in the face. He'd bluntly reminded me that every other man would have to pay for the pleasure of pounding my ass the way he had.

"Can I assume my new SUV is paid in full?" I asked.

"I suppose so," Phil answered.

An evening that had started out with such promise had quickly turned into just another fuck, another man pumped his hot cum inside me, and with three unpleasant words, Phil became just another man.

What could have been a night of intense sex ended in less than thirty minutes; I watched his car disappear from sight knowing I'd never be with him again.

A two-hour bubble bath gave me time to reflect, in the past few months I'd given my body to numerous men. There was just one quote-unquote freebie to be granted, Rhys Collins would be the last to enjoy the pleasure of my body. After him, I'd become stingy, and any man who expected to be with me would have to, as Phil said, Pay the price.

12