All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 24'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
Angel is moving on

With the divorce finalized, her new vehicle and a new home she is ready to start the next chapter in her life. Recent events have made her think deeply about her self, personal feelings and emotions. She appears to be getting “Harder” and more business like. It’s removed the feeling of pleasure and cheapen her self esteem. In her heart she seems to want a romance relationship and love after all that has happened. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters of Angel’s story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
on to deeper romance

This story needs to be continued. It is obvious from reading this exciting and dramatic story that what Angel deep down is looking for is true love, and no one can tell romantic stories better than this author. Accordingly, this story needs to be continued. Unfortunately, two other stories by this author have been left unfinished as well.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

This was a good read. I would have enjoyed it more with less REDUNDENCY REDUNDANCY and repetitiveness, repetitiveness. She had shapely legs...over and over. .....trim, comely legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...