All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 25'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
outstanding

The latest chapter in this outstanding story is here at last, and the author excels once again in great story telling. Everything is here, from an excellent plot to compelling characters, drama, passion, love, and so much more. The writing is excellent, unlike so many stories on the site. Deeply moving, this story excels as few do in merging the romantic with the erotic in a marvelously seamless manner, and then into the overall story line. Everything flows together, and the result is all that one has come to expect from this wonderful writer. However, this chapter is not a stand-along story. For this reviewer, one cannot do justice to it, or to the story unless one readers the previous chapters. The heroine's story actually begins with the story Another Football Season, and then in the two subsequent stories, Peggy Takes a Part Time Job, and Peggy's New Job. These stories then flow smoothly into Diary of a High Price Escort. Those who read all these previous stories and chapters will gain a much better understanding of the main character, and the result is a truly rewarding and enriching romantic drama that is exceptionally rare on the site. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent …. Realistic…Quality addition to the series

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for another Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter to this series. I’ve followed Peggy/Angel since the start and have since all of the twists and turns in her life and interactions with various other characters both Male and Female. It believe any man who has or could spend time with her would want it to be exclusive. Angel appears to be looking deep inside her self and doing some soul searching. Is she really enjoying what she does? Yes, she does get pleasures and enjoyment from some of her clients. Hopefully after the new car and place she still has some funds for her future retirement which will likely be several years away. Thank You! Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

Is this the end? Give her a million$ and a generous weekly ALLOWANCE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN...Perhaps 6 months in her current position, make big money and save it.

ENJOYED IT...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW! What an Epic! This story has been going now for 11 year without losing its eroticism or showing lack of imagination! WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...