Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do too," Rachel offered up, and began lightly touching my leg. "You don't think you'll have to end this one...prematurely...again, do you?" she said with a smile, casting her gaze back over her bare shoulder. I thought I had been sly at the time, but clearly she knew exactly what happened and never let on.

"No," I assured her, but honestly who was to say--I hadn't cum in multiple days so how quick my trigger would be was anyone's guess.

Her breath began to draw deeper, and I could feel her heart rate increasing as I continued running my hands over her shoulders and neck, my fingers testing the boundaries by dipping lower, and lower, onto her exposed upper chest. My balls were aching, and my cock was rock hard. I'm sure she could feel every pulse against her ass, an ass she was now starting to slowly slide back and forth against me.

My hands made their way up her neck, and as my thumb traced her jawline, she quickly and adeptly turned her head and took it right into her warm, wet mouth. I gasped. Her tongue snaked around it, and then her lips popped off it just as quickly as they had taken it in. her breathing was heavy, and I could see her hard nipples through the fabric of her shirt as her bosom rose and fell like an ocean wave.

She leaned further back into me. Her head rested back on my shoulder, her warm, flushed cheek touching mine. Pressing herself hard against my chest, she reached up with her hands, and eased the zipper of her shirt all the way down at an agonizingly slow pace. Down between her heaving tits, over her stomach, finally unclasping at the garment's terminus.

My gaze was frozen down over her shoulder, my hands rubbing more out of nervousness than any attempt to massage. This was not what I had expected at all. This unassuming church girl, well documented as saving herself for marriage, was pressed up tightly between my legs, my hard cock like a bar of iron in her back, the valley between her breasts now plainly visible as her unzipped shirt clung to each hard-nippled globe. My mind was reeling.

Both our hearts racing, Rachel grasped each side of the unzipped shirt, and slowly drew them apart.

"Oh my God," I whispered, as her breasts emerged like a sunrise. The low light of the lantern illuminated them as her hands drew back, revealing two enormous tits still held tight by the magic of youth. Her skin was pale and perfect, her nipples hard, reaching for the sky.

My hands were still roaming her neck and shoulders, and when I instinctively let one wander down lower than ever and brush the soft swell of her exposed breasts, a long, low, whisper of "Yesss" from her was all the encouragement I needed.

I drew my hands back and paused for a moment. I thought about church. I thought about sin. I thought about this lusty girl between my legs who was in the choir, and attended bible study, and whose family belonged to two churches. Then I slid my hands under her arms, out in front of her, and for the first time in my life I felt the soft flesh of naked breasts overflow my hands. I squeezed. She moaned. I pressed. She moaned. I grasped her nipples between my fingers and gave a slight pinch. She gasped "Yes."

Her body writhed against me as I kneaded her considerable breasts, her legs butterflying open and closed, hands grasping at my legs as I rolled her hard nipples through my fingers. Soft moans of encouragement egging me on as my breath became ragged, my heart rate increasing. Then, arching her back into me, one hand came up, covered my own, and started to drag it slowly down the front of her shifting body, over her stomach, and stopping at the waistband of her shorts.

I held my breath.

Another shift against me, grinding her ass into the hard cock and swelling balls held captive by my pants. Then her hand guided my hand underneath the band of her shorts. I felt no underwear. My fingers traipsed over a tightly cropped tuft of pubic hair, landing on the silky, swollen folds of her pussy. I rubbed gently, and quickly began to feel a slick wetness pass over my fingers. I spread it around, making my explorations smooth.

Her thick thighs spread open and she gasped as my hand snaked deeper. Her lips were wide and dripping with inviting arousal. My finger slipped inside. This was the girl who won the bible verse memorization contest, and I had my finger inside her. A long groan escaped from deep in Rachel's throat as I plunged and rubbed, exploring her tight, wet pussy. The angle wasn't one where I could go terribly deep, but it was enough to feel her wet walls gripping me delightfully on each outward stroke. I was squeezing her large breast in one hand, and dipping into her hot lusty core with the other, Rachel was breathing hot and heavy in my ear.

Though this was the first pussy I'd ever actually touched, I'd done enough "research" over the years to have a reasonable idea of where to focus my attention, so each time I slid my hand up from her sopping threshold, I'd drag her slick girl cum with me, lubricating my digits as I slid around her clit in firm circles.

This drove Rachel mad, and her hands grasped my legs tight as I worked her willing pussy. Long moans began to come frequently, our privacy preserved by the sound of the hard falling rain. My fingers ran a relay race between her dripping opening and her throbbing clit. Long moans gave way to shorter, quicker, breathier ones. I could feel it. Both our breaths heaving now, we raced Rachel's young body, on fire with pleasure, toward that glorious release.

Her moans got deeper, throatier--almost cries. She reached her hand up, feeling my head next to hers, and grasped my hair tightly. With the faintest amount of composure she whispered into my ear "two fingers...use...two fingers."

Not one to disappoint a lady in need, I lubed up a second finger, sliding it in as deep as I could manage on the next down stroke. She grasped me tighter.

Two, three, four plunges of my fingers into her hot wanton pussy, followed by figure eights around her electric clit.

"Yess" she hissed.

I repeated the pattern, pinching her nipple with my fingers as I did it.

"YES...YES...YES" she bellowed, the words coming out in a hard staccato. Not knowing what else to do, out of instinct I leaned my head down and began kissing her neck.

A deep, sharp intake of breath followed. Her hands grabbed on to me tight. Her thick thighs slammed shut around my hand, and for the first time in my life I felt the indescribable pulse and throb of a wet pussy as it spasmed in orgasm around my fingers.

All sound left Rachel's body, and she froze, paralyzed by the rush of ecstasy.

After what felt like an eternity, but what was probably thirty seconds or so, the paralysis left, and her body deflated, relaxing limp against me. Her breath returned, her thighs slowly parted, and I gently withdrew my hand from her satisfied pussy, bringing it back up to knead her fat tits.

"Oh my God..." she said finally, a languid sleepiness in her voice, "...that was a great back rub." We both laughed.

Rachel may have been loose and relaxed, but I was more wound up than I had ever been in my entire life. Somehow I managed not to cum in my pants again, and my whole body was stiff as I tried to process what had just happened.

Then Rachel's ass started to move against my cock again.

Finally she sat up. Her back still facing me, I saw the side of her considerable tit protruding out past her rib cage as her arms raised up in a stretch.

"You seem really tense, Tim..." she said lustily. Slowly she turned her body around, finally bringing her amazing tits into full view. Bathed in the warm glow of the lantern, two perfect, alabaster globes projected out from her open sweatshirt, welcoming me. Shadows cast over them, carving out their exquisite shape, swelling out with two hard, pink nipples as accents. Kneeling in front of me now, she put her hands on her knees, and used her arms to push her two huge talents together, in a display so erotic I forgot how to speak. "...Maybe I can figure out a way to get you more relaxed."

All I could do was nod in the affirmative.

Her tits jiggled seductively as she scooted closer to me, kneeling between my legs. Running her hands up my thighs, they joined each other at my belt buckle. I moaned as she lightly pressed, feeling my hardness for the first time. She smiled, and began undoing my pants, tits lightly shaking back and forth as her hands worked. I heard the jingle of metal, the buzz of a zipper, and then I closed my eyes as I felt hands other than my own touch my hard cock for the first time. Cool air passed over the head as her hands gently unwrapped my package, exposing my cock and churning balls to the night air.

"Oh my," she said, a smile forming on her face. Her fingertips lightly traced over the edges of my throbbing cockhead, down the thick underside vein of my shaft, and around the tight sack of my balls. "This is lovely," she said as the smile faded, replaced by what I can only describe as almost a trance-like state.

After an eternity of teasing, she wrapped her fingers completely around the shaft of my cock, gripped it lightly, but confidently, and slowly began jerking me off.

At this point I had what can only be described as an out of body experience, or at least a moment of total awareness as I took in the scene before me: Rachel, the girl I believed to be totally chaste and inexperienced, was kneeling in front of me, not unlike she would on a Sunday at church, swollen tits displayed out in front of me, practically drooling over my cock as she stroked it up and down, drawing me closer and closer to orgasm. I wondered in that moment if my cock was the first cock she had ever touched, or if "saving myself till marriage" took only one activity off the table, freeing her to rationalize enjoying any number of other sinful activities with any number of other cocks. I wondered what her mouth felt like, if she had ever had a cock between her lips, ever tasted cum.

I had plenty of nasty thoughts brewing, but my focus was brought back by the hypnotic sway of her luscious, oversized tits. Tara's tits were perfect, but Rachel's were something different all together, almost Amazonian. They bobbed to and fro as each stroke of her hand on my cock elicited a low grunt from deep inside me. My eyes were glued to them as the pleasure started to coil inside my loins.

"It's ok," she almost gasped, the intensity of the moment affecting her as well, "you can touch them."

She shifted even closer to me now, and my hands rose up with a life of their own, settling over her globes with a firm squeeze. She moaned. She was close enough now that the head of my trembling, straining cock was a breath away from touching the bottom arch of her voluptuous bosom.

I squeezed and kneaded, she moaned again, and her hands started working up and down my length faster, more deliberately. My own groans and squeaks increased, and my body started to buzz with pleasure. My hips started to instinctively thrust, desperately trying to close the gap between her tits and my cockhead. Then, as her stroking hand was sending me careening toward the edge, her other hand delicately closed around my balls, and began gently rubbing and pushing them. She knew what she was doing.

"Oh my God," I choked out once, my eyes squeezing shut. Her hands still working in tandem, both our breaths ragged once again

"Oh my God," I choked out a second time, more desperately, another moan slipping from her lips as I squeezed her tits harder

"Oh...My...GOD." I chanted deliberately a final time just as the coiled spring of euphoria snapped, propelling the first hot white rope of cum out of my cock at lightspeed.

My eyes opened just in time to see a glistening white lash strike a path straight up the valley of Rachel's cleavage and reach up across the flat of her chest. This visual added an even more intense throb to my orgasm, and my eyes closed as my cock pumped rope after rope of cum up and out, splattering my shirt, and running like white hot lava over her fingers as she continued to stroke me.

My throbbing began to subside, and I began to regain my breath. Her hands slowed, and then finally released my swollen cock. I opened my eyes -- there was Rachel, the good Christian church girl, her naked, exposed tits lashed with my semen, her hands glistening in the light, covered in more of the same. The loud patter of the rain on the tent almost felt like a round of applause.

"Ew, gross!" She exclaimed, snapping me out of the post-orgasmic glow I had been floating in. She took her clean hand and wiped my cum off her chest, then wiped both hands on my pants. I was too paralyzed still to complain.

Then, as reality returned, so too did the awkwardness of teenage interaction. The rain began to let up, emphasizing the silence we now sat in.

"That was...that was fun," Rachel finally said, her eyes not meeting mine. She reached for the ends of her sweatshirt, and turned away from me, as though her mind, free from the intoxication of lust, reminded her that her naked breasts were not for my eyes.

"Yeah," was all I managed to get out as I tucked my sticky cock back into my pants and zipped up. A feeling hung in the air like we had just done something wrong, despite our actions being nothing but natural.

"I should go clean up...you said you had to go, right?" it was less of a question and more of a statement.

"Yeah...yeah," I responded. There was embarrassment in the air now, and we both needed to step away from it.

"Ok cool," she said, moving toward the entrance of the tent. She paused, looking back at me, catching my eye only briefly. "Thanks for a fun night," she said, flashed a polite smile, and then disappeared into the darkness.

I sat there, bewildered, trying to collect my thoughts over what had just transpired, but I too felt the need to leave. I straightened up the best I could, and exited the tent. Looking back toward the firepit, I found it empty, the rain having driven the others into their respective tents. I paused. I listened.

The faint sounds of moans and ragged breath hung delicately in the air.

12