All Comments on 'Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 06'

by LiminallySpaced

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Prowler39Prowler39almost 2 years ago

Great twists. 5 stars.

Solper686Solper686over 1 year ago

Chapter 7 please

Madmack37Madmack37about 1 year ago

The destruction caused by good intentions.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG11 months ago

And how many of us can identify with Tim's issues/failures/mess-ups/relationships, or lack thereof???? He is a 'consummate' teenager, with all that goes with that.

I CAN identify with him, in many ways...the inexperience, the desires, the rampant hormonal surges...thank goodness for discovering masturbation one night in the shower!! And for all the years of relieving myself instead of chasing girls/in spite of chasing them, and catching some!!!!

All the angst about our natural feelings/the restriction against self-gratification...

Tim has a good life going on...all these girls really attracted to him...Tara, by my my way of thinking, is his most-promising option..."best friends" are an excellent place to begin a relationship, as the parties are already invested in each other, they know each other well, and have shared experiences (at least in this case!)

I am looking forward to the next chapters; this is going to be a great ride, with lots of developing feelings and resolved foci for all involved!!

Five**5**Stars for a series that keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story, but damn the fk up with Tara is too harsh. 😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous