All Comments on 'Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 11'

by LiminallySpaced

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

that was a great finish 🔥🔥

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

Reread this series, and it's a truly entertaining story. I'm honestly looking forward to more shenanigans from these impulsive, confused (and horny lol) teens!

Something that came to mind on reread was, what if Alex witnessed Steph and Tim in the back after her walk? I know I mentioned the Tim/Steph/SARA threesome, but the Tim/Steph/ALEX threesome is just as intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

phenomenal story so far! Can't wait to read more about the intertwined orgy this series is turning into. all the characters somehow intertwined by some sort of sexual adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All I can say is "it better not stop here!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Still (11) chapters to go...this one only received (4) stars...I am not fond of Steph and her business...Tim is a fairly decent guy, getting a lot of female 'attention' over a relatively short period of time, yet Steph tries to limit him by 'laying claim to his dick??!!

Christine is still really a good idea...Tara is pissing me of (but Tim should have really thought before he spoke to her at prom...giving up her virginity like she did was a REALLY BAD IDEA, all the way around!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written, immediately took me back 50 years to a similar experience.. loved it........Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot Chapter! Steph is hot, but I don't think she is girlfriend material...but who knows?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous