Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned loudly.

"I didn't even want anything in return--I just wanted to feel him pump his cum into my mouth so I could swallow every drop." she giggled, watching more precum involuntarily force its way out of my tip. She could tell I was enjoying the story, as much as I didn't want to.

The thought of Steph on her knees with Ridley's cock in her mouth was projected brightly on the lids of my closed eyes. On her knees, in her volleyball uniform, wanting nothing but to taste this older guys cum. My cock stiffened even harder as she continued teasing me.

"This one time, right as he was about to cum, his cock popped out of my mouth, and he shot two ropes across my face before I could get it back in." I groaned again loudly, trying not to picture Steph's beautiful face lashed with hot cum. It wasn't working. My cock surged again--it didn't go unnoticed. "Is that what you want, Timmy?" She said in a low whisper, sensing how on edge I was, "To cum on my face?"

I let out a stifled "Jesus" as she continued her ministrations.

"I swallowed so much of his cum, Timmy, and I loved it. It got me so wet," she said, watching as the precum flowed freely now down my length and over her fingers. "Which is why I knew it was time for something more when he texted me that night at the party."

I glanced over at her. She was a vision of sex. Her button down shirt hung loose off her shoulder, exposing one breast whose hard nipple rubbed gently against my arm as she teased me. Her hips flared out beneath her, long legs coiled up like two erotic snakes. A shudder ran through me as I took it all in. I wanted her so badly. Her fingertips were maddening on my cock - I desperately needed more, but Steph refused to comply.

"When I got back to my hotel room he was already waiting," she continued, "his hands were on me before I could even open the door--he didn't care who saw. It was so sexy. I felt his hot breath on my ear as I fumbled with the room key. I was already soaked.

"We went inside, and right there in the foyer we started making out...and I took his hand and put it down my shorts--I wanted him to feel how wet I was" She said this almost breathlessly, as she ran a single finger up and down the underside of my cock.

"It was the first time he had ever touched my pussy, and it was fucking electric, Timmy," she said with a giggle, "he rubbed up and down a few times, and then he curled his fingers into me, and slipped up inside me." This last statement was accompanied by her fingers curling around my balls with a gentle squeeze.

"I grabbed his wrist, and then right there in the doorway I started fucking his hand. HIs mouth was on my mouth, I could feel his hard cock pushing into my hip, and I was just gushing all over his fingers." I was breathing heavily and loudly as she mimicked the motion of being fingered by rubbing and pressing her fingers into the space just under my balls. It was an unbelievable feeling.

More precum seeped from my tip. I was completely engrossed in Steph's story.

"But then, we heard voices...getting closer...girls' voices...and we paused, nervously. I tried to catch my breath and wait for the voices to pass, but they kept getting closer, and then they stopped. Right outside the door.

"Mr. Ridley and I froze as we heard the voices starting to fumble with the door handle. We had to think fast, so I reluctantly pulled his fingers out of my pussy, and pushed him backward into the bathroom just as the door to the room began to open.

"We both stayed extremely quiet as the voices tumbled into the hotel room. I could tell one voice was my roommate for the weekend, but I didn't recognize the other girl's. They were giggly, they were flirty, and then everything got quiet. Ridley and I both strained our ears trying to hear what was going on, and then, faintly...we heard the wet sound of kissing, and soft moans.

"The sounds got louder, and we heard heavy breathing, and then they moved off, and we heard the squeak of the bed, and the moans returned. My hand drifted down to Ridley's cock, and he was still rock hard. I shushed him with my finger, and reached in with both hands, un-did his pants..."

Her hand drifted slowly back up toward my shaft.

"...pulled out his thick, meaty cock..."

Her palm pressed against my base

"...and wrapped my hand around it."

Her fingers followed her story and slowly closed around me with a firm squeeze. I took a long controlled breath in, doing everything in my power to stop from cumming.

"You better not pop on me yet, Timmy," she said wickedly, "we're just getting to the good part."

I breathed heavy controlled breaths, trying desperately to focus. Her hand did me no favors as she slowly began stroking me.

"He was so hard," she continued, "he has the BIGGEST cock I've ever seen, big, hard, straight as an arrow...I could feel his heartbeat in my hand through it. I stroked him slow as we listened to my roommate and the mystery girl begin to fuck, mere feet away from us. Their moans were so hot...you know what that's like, don't you TImmy?" she said with a squeeze.

"He was so hard, and I was so wet and turned on...that's when I leaned into him, put my mouth right on his ear, and whispered 'I want you inside me.'"

My cock pulsed hard in her hand as she continued to stroke me slowly. I saw her legs shift together a bit--I think she was as turned on as I was. Question was, was she turned on by the memory of the story? Or by the act we were currently engaged in?

"I wish I could say it was sweet and gentle, but he was like a demon in heat," She continued, her stroking of my dick now settling in to a consistent pace, "he pushed me back up against the sink, spun me around, and yanked my shorts and panties down almost all in one motion. It was exhilarating. My heart was pounding, I was breathing fast, and I looked at myself in the mirror as I felt his hand grip my hip--this was it, and it was all happening very fast.

"And then I felt it. He reached down and dragged the silky head of his cock up between my pussy lips, getting it nice and wet. I could feel it nestled between my lips, right at my opening, and then he pushed."

My hand snapped out, gripping Steph's thigh hard at this admission. My breathing was ragged, but I kept it under the slimmest control as she continued stroking and telling her story.

"He wasn't rough, but he pushed with a purpose, and I slapped a hand over my mouth as I felt his entire huge cock drive into me on the first long thrust. Even though I was a virgin, I was so wet that I took the whole thing on the first try."

I let out a whimper as her hand kept traveling up and down my cock, spurred on by her hot story. It was getting harder and harder to control myself.

"It was like nothing I had ever felt before, and I hardly had any time to get used to the feeling, as I felt Ridley's other hand grasp on to me, and he started thrusting. In and out. Right there, bent over the hotel sink, doing my best to keep quiet, I was losing my virginity. But I wasn't making love, I wasn't even having sex--this was my first time having a cock inside me...and I was being FUCKED. And I was loving it.

I was so conflicted. Ridley was a known hound, and just generally kind of a shit head, so my stomach was full of pangs of jealousy that he got this treatment from Steph, that he got to be the first cock to push inside her, but at the same time the visions of Steph getting fucked from behind, a big lusty smile on her face, sent my hard cock into the stratosphere. My brain was awash with gallons of conflicting chemicals, but all I knew was that I couldn't cum. Not yet.

"He was fucking me, Timmy, and it was so overwhelming--it was a full body experience. I braced one arm on the mirror and tried desperately to catch my breath, but every thrust of his cock practically knocked the wind out of me as it shot pleasure through me.

"We fucked intensely, but quietly, and we could still hear the moans of my roomate and her date for the night through the walls of the bathroom. The moans grew louder, and Ridley fucked me harder to match. Then the moans turned to cries--one of them was cumming. It was so hot--my pussy was gripping Ridley's cock tight while he pounded me from behind, and just beyond the wall, there was an intense orgasm taking place."

Her hand started pumping at a quicker, more deliberate pace. I was struggling to maintain composure.

"It was a total sensory overload. I was so close, TImmy," she whispered as she stroked me, "I could feel it building inside me--every hot, animalistic thrust of his cock brought me closer and closer."

Up and down, up and down, Steph's hand squeezed and slid, milking me. I gripped hard on her leg. She moaned.

"But then all of a sudden my pussy was empty, and I looked up at Ridley in the mirror just in time to see him grip his big swollen cock with his hand, gasp deeply, and stroke his hot cum all over my back."

I groaned again as I felt my balls start to churn and coil. I couldn't take much more of this.

"I felt the first shot hit my shoulder blade through my shirt, and then the rest streaked across the cheek of my ass and down over my hips."

My breath was quick and ragged, the head of my cock bulbous and straining.

"He had pulled his cock out of my wet pussy and painted me with his...hot...semen..." She whispered right into my ear, her deliberate pauses between words accenting the dirtiness of the act. The strain was unbearable. I was about to pop. I was going to--

"And that was that," she said casually, suddenly releasing my cock from her grip completely. The sensations vanished, and my cock just throbbed in the wind, desperately looking for that hand to put it over the edge and bring it relief, but there was none to be found.

I almost screamed.

"We both caught our breaths, he gave me a kiss on the cheek, we snuck out while my roommate was busy fucking, and that was the last time we ever hooked up."

We sat there in silence for a moment as I caught my breath. "That...that was quite a story," I said, still reeling from the sensations. Steph just leaned her head on her hand and admired her frustrating handiwork.

"It sure was," she said with a smile, "And you made it all the way to the end." Her finger traced a languid line up and down my thigh. "I think you deserve a reward."

With that, Steph slowly stuck her index finger in her mouth, drawing my attention to her lips as she bobbed back and forth like she was sucking a dick. Withdrawing it with a wet "pop," she reached down to my straining, painful erection, and gently placed her slicked finger against the sensitive underside of my tip. That alone sent shivers up my spine...but then she began to gently rub.

I closed my eyes and moaned as her single finger began gliding over my frenulum in small, consistent circles. It was an amazing feeling--it was like every nerve sensor in my body was hardwired into that spot.

In no time, I started to shake, and my breath got labored and quick. My cock was primed and ready, and this overwhelming new sensation brought me right back to the edge where Steph left me. She was touching me in a spot no bigger than a quarter, and she was lighting my whole body on fire.

My hand slapped out, grasping desperately for anything to steady me, and finding her thigh on one side, the sill of the porch on the other. "Mmm...does that feel good, Timmy?" She cooed into my ear as I held my eyes shut tight. My whole body was throbbing.

Round and round her finger went on that spot.

"Fuck, Steph, fuck!" I whisper-yelled as my body was overcome with mounting pleasure.

Round and round...

"Fuck...fuck!" I repeated as my balls coiled up tight to my body, racing to the edge

Round and round...

"Steph...fuck, Steph, I'm--" was all I could get out before my words melted into a long groan.

I felt Steph lean forward, and as her open mouth traveled down toward my vibrating cock, the explosion of orgasm washed over me, and the first geyser of cum erupted out of my head. Quickly the feeling of cool night air and her circling, torturous finger disappeared, replaced by a feeling warm, wet, and tight. I felt her hand slip down and press gently on my balls, and she held me tight to her as my cock pulsed two, three, four, torrents of semen into Steph's tender mouth.

My whole body lurched--tense, release, tense, release--my cock pulsed and throbbed--tense, release, tense release---my balls shuddered and contracted--tense, release, tense, release.

Her lips continued to roll around the head of my cock, and then with a slight slurp, she pulled me from her mouth and sat back up and looked right at me. The moonlight shone bright white on a thin streak that ran from the corner of her closed mouth up over her high cheekbone, stopping just before her lower eyelash. Steph had rushed to get her lips over my cock as I had started to cum, and it seemed my first spurt hadn't quite made it into her mouth.

As my body started to return to normal, something suddenly stood out in my mind. Despite Christine sucking the life out of me earlier in the day, it felt like my balls still somehow had a gallon of cum for Steph. This made it all the more noticeable that I never felt her swallow.

At that moment, Steph leaned in a bit, hanging her exposed breasts so close to the skin of my arm, and carefully opened her mouth to show me the contents inside. A pool of thick, white semen, my semen--my cum--surrounded the pink of her tongue. I took the moment to take in the sight before me: My step sister's best friend, sitting with her tits lewdly on display, with my cum spattered on her cheek and collected in her mouth. My spent cock throbbed. It was the hottest, dirtiest thing I'd ever seen, let alone been a part of.

Never taking my eyes off her lips, my hand floated up to her face, and with a single finger I wiped the streak of cum off her cheek and into her mouth. Her eyebrow cocked in surprise, and then her lips closed tight around my finger as she sucked it clean with a pop.

Her throat pulsed as she swallowed my load, her eyes never leaving mine.

She relaxed down on the cushion next to me--not cuddling me, just...next to me--and began buttoning her shirt. I could only sit in exhausted disbelief, my shorts still around my ankles.

"Was that SLUTTY enough for you?" She casually tossed at me, echoing my cocky request from our text exchange. The emphasis on "slutty" made her point pretty clear: I had no idea who I was dealing with. One thing I did know, however, is that despite any leverage I may have thought I had on her regarding my step sister finding out about us, what she said to me in the car the previous night rang absolutely true: my cock belonged to her.

Steph started to head back into the shadows toward the door, and as I watched her ass sashay toward the shadows, I suddenly had a thought. Something about her story didn't sit right with me.

"Steph," I called out just before she disappeared into the black, "that story...was it true?"

She paused, and I saw her mind momentarily go far away before she turned back to answer me.

"Maybe..." she said with a slight, pained grin, "...maybe not."

Turning away again, she drifted into the shadows. I heard the creak of the porch door, and I was then suddenly alone in the cold light of the moon.

12