Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 13

Story Info
It's graduation day, so that means party time!
10.7k words
4.82
29.3k
17

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating my ass off in the heat, seated amongst my fellow graduating classmates, but I didn't care. My friend Mike sat next to me, and was talking to me about something or other, but I didn't hear a word he said.

My mind was on one thing and one thing only.

I woke up that morning alone. The previous night had to have been a dream, right? But as my eyes fluttered open and the blur of morning vision dissipated, Steph's room came into view. It was no dream.

I laid there, wrapped like a snake in the covers of her bed, and basked in my memories of the previous evening. Steph had opened up to me in more ways than one, and a night of passion and care where I had given her my full attention had ended with her taking my virginity. Steph, my step-sister's best friend, the girl who tormented me relentlessly as kids, took my virginity, and fell asleep on top of me with a womb full of my cum.

I smiled at the memory, and felt a throb between my legs. I hadn't realized it at first, but the magic of "morning wood" had drawn my cock out long and hard. I enjoyed the feeling. I reveled in my erection, a proud reminder of my manhood, and every thought replaying the previous night's events in my mind just reinforced the solid structure.

I turned my attention toward the bedroom door as Steph came padding in. Fresh from the shower, she had a towel wrapped around her head, and wore nothing else but a black bra and panty set. She stopped at the vanity mirror across from her bed, and began drying her hair.

For a moment she didn't notice I was awake. Her reflection in the mirror afforded me the pleasure of taking in both sides of her body at the same time. Her tight, flat stomach and the swell of her supple breasts on one side, the curve of her long soft back, the bump of her perfect ass, and the full length of her statuesque legs on the other. I had been between those legs last night. I had been inside that exquisite body.

The stiffness between my legs did not abate.

I watched her in silence, when her eyes suddenly caught mine in the mirror. She tried to stifle the smile that formed on her lips, looking down as she did so. Clearly she was remembering last night too.

"Morning," she said, catching my eyes again as she continued to dry her hair.

"Morning," I said back. I couldn't stop the grin forming on my face if I tried. "What time is it?"

"Its early," she said, moving toward her closet to find some clothes, "You should be able to get back home without anyone noticing."

"Trying to get rid of me?" I teased, sitting up in bed. She chuckled as she moved back toward her vanity, draping her shirt over the chair. She shifted her weight to one side, flaring her hips out deliciously.

"I've gotta go to work," she said, affixing her earrings, "and you've got a big day in front of you."

"What if we both just...skipped?" I said, shifting myself over to the edge of the bed closest to her. Steph turned around to face me, resting her butt on the edge of the vanity, arms crossed across her breasts.

"You want to skip your high school graduation?" she said with a cocked eyebrow.

"I would," I said, getting up off the bed, revealing my stiffened state. I slowly closed the distance between us, led by my erection. She chuckled again. Her eyes flicked down to my hard cock. She uncrossed her arms and braced herself on the edge of the vanity. I leaned in close, and paused for just a moment to watch Steph moisten her lips with her tongue. I smiled, and went in for a kiss.

She sighed slightly as our lips met. Our tongues quickly began to tangle and spar. My hand drifted up to her stomach and felt the smooth skin atop tight muscle, then slid down over her hip. My finger slowly slipped beneath the band of her panties.

Steph suddenly broke the kiss.

"Listen Tim," she began. My stomach sank. This was it. The rejection was en route. She would tell me I was a good guy and it was fun, but it was a mistake and we should just go back to-- "We need to be smart about this." Her hand came up and gently touched my chest. "What is your step mom going to say if she catches you coming in?"

I smiled. I leaned into her, laying my erection across her thigh. I slipped another finger into her panties and started to pull down. She didn't stop me. "I'll tell her I was out for a run."

"You don't look like you were out for a run," she said through a shallow breath. As my hands slid her panties over her legs, I followed them down till I was on my knees in front of her.

"Well then," I began as my hands started running up and down Steph's golden calves. Her eyes closed dreamily, and she instinctively parted her legs. "I guess we'll just need to find a way for me to work up a sweat!"

Steph laughed in disbelief as my head drifted between her thighs. "Good God...I've created a monster!" A loud gasp escaped her throat as I drew my tongue up between the lips of her pussy--she was already wet. I immediately lifted one of her firm thighs over my shoulder as my tongue lapped away at her sweet center. Good lord she tasted good. Gasping breaths quickly turned to squeaks and moans. One hand left the edge of the vanity and gripped my hair tightly. Her hips gyrated and humped at my lips and tongue as I pleasured her. Wanting to drive her completely over the edge, I took one hand off her thigh, quickly dipped two fingers into my mouth, and then slid them up into her sweet pussy, eliciting a loud, throaty "OH!" It was a cry of pure sensation, with no care for whether anyone heard her.

My fingers massaged her tight walls while my tongue ran circles around her clit. Her body began to vibrate. Her breaths came short and fast between syrupy moans, and then all at once her hand pulled my face tight to her pussy, her legs clamped closed around my head, and I heard that sweet chorus of moans--short, short,long--as Steph's body was rocked by orgasm.

Before her pussy even finished pulsing, her leg slid off my shoulder, and she pulled me up by my hair with a breathy "c'mere, c'mere." I stood up quickly, and she kissed me hard. Her hands frantically grasped at my hips, and she broke the kiss long enough to exclaim "Fuck me--fuck me right now, Timmy!"

That name sent a thick throb into my already rock-hard cock. She grabbed at me wildly as she sprung her legs up around me. I grasped for stabilization on the vanity and pushed toward her, my lips never leaving hers. Steph found her dripping opening with the head of my cock, her heels dug into my back, and I pushed. She gasped hard as the head entered her, but only the head. I drew back, pulling her sweet nectar back with me. Her hand on my cock quickly spread it around, coating my shaft, and I felt her heels in my back, harder. I pushed again, and in a single stroke my entire cock was enveloped by hot butter.

Steph and I both let out a low moan as I bottomed out inside her, but there was no time to savor the feeling; where last night had been about a slow, gentle experience, this morning was all about pure lust. Her legs and pussy wrapped tight around me, I grunted into her hot mouth and began to thrust.

The vanity began to shake and knock against the wall as I drove my cock deep into Steph's tight body over and over. I could feel the grip of her pussy lips on each outward stroke. My balls churned. Steph was slick, wet, and welcoming, and I glided in and out of her with ease.

Her lips left mine with a wet pop as she caught her breath. The sensation was overwhelming us both, and I felt her arms wrap tight around me. "Yes, yes, fuck me, Timmy, FUCK ME!" she gasped directly into my ear. I fucked her hard and fast, completely lost in her pussy. I felt the hot spring of pleasure coil itself up inside my balls, and short cries escaped my throat as I tried to hold it at bay.

Steph heard my cries of approaching pleasure and egged me on. "Yes, that's it, baby," she whispered into my ear between staccato breaths every time her body accepted my thrusting cock, "that's it, cum for me, Timmy--give it to me--give it to me!"

I let out a low howl and pushed my stone-hard cock as deep into her as I could. My balls wrenched up tight against my body and exploded, flooding her sweet pussy with an eruption of hot semen. I buried my face into the crook of her neck as the pleasure pulsed through me.

As my orgasm subsided we held each other quietly for a moment. The only sounds in the room were our ragged, gasping breaths. I peeled myself off of my step sister's best friend, pausing to look down at her body beneath me. The thin layer of sweat on her chest glimmered in the light as her breasts heaved up and down in exhaustion. Her smooth stomach sucked in and out, flaring her ribs with each deep breath. Her legs were spread wide, wrapped around my torso. Her pussy...her pussy was spread wide, wrapped around the girth of my cock. My cock was inside her. Inside Steph. My cock was inside Steph.

It flared again with renewed lust.

"Down, boy!" she chuckled, gently pushing me back off of her. I watched my cock slide out of her hot core, ringed with a white froth of mingled bodily fluids. A thin string of juice reached from the tip of my dick to her juicy pussy, the last bit of our connection holding on for dear life as I slipped out of her.

I stumbled back and plopped down on the bed, spent cock glistening and not yet deflated. I looked at Steph's hot, erotically charged body, and watched my semen begin to slowly drip from her swollen lips before she began to straighten up.

"Jesus, Timmy, you just might be a natural," she exhaled as she tried to get her bearings. My spent cock twitched again. "I'm gonna have to take another shower!"

"You want company?" I said with a big, Cheshire grin. To say I felt cocky was underselling it. I had just rocked a woman's sexual world for the very first time. At that moment I was fucking bulletproof.

"NO!" she exclaimed with a laugh. "Now get out of here before that gorgeous cock of yours gets us into trouble!" She said with a flustered smile. I took in the sight. God, she was sexy. "GO!" she chuckled loudly again.

I snuck out the back door, in order to come in the front door, hoping to cement my alibi of going for a run, should my step mom Kelly, or step sister Alex catch me. As I rounded the corner and started toward the door, I heard a giggle. My eyes darted toward the sound and were greeted by a broad smile framed with fiery red hair.

Sarah, my next door neighbor and long time crush, watched me as she finished stretching her hamstring on her front steps. "You're up early," she said with a grin.

"I was...out for a run." I said unconvincingly.

"Mmhmm," she scoffed through a smirk. Unlike me, Sarah actually HAD just come back from a run, judging by the spandex that hugged her blossomed curves. She stared straight through me. She knew where I had been, what I had been doing; it was written all over me.

"Well, definitely a good day for it!" she lobbed at me, preserving my alibi. I nodded sheepishly and turned toward my door. "Oh, and Tim?" she called from behind me. I turned back toward her curiously. "Don't forget to stretch..." she said with a syrupy lilt.

My face turned beet red.

She bounced her eyebrows, bit her lip through her widening grin, twirled away from me and hopped up the stairs into her house.

As I stood under the hot shower minutes later, my brain was vibrating with hormones, memories, and fantasies. Despite all the activity of the morning, my cock was rock hard again, and I stroked it furiously as I cataloged my thoughts. Thoughts of fucking Steph. Thoughts of fucking Sarah in her tight running gear. Thoughts of fucking them both. Thoughts of them fucking each other.

My sore balls wrenched themselves up toward my cock once again. With a quiet grunt I fired out even more cum, this time against the wet walls of the shower, and for a quick moment my mind was perfectly clear. Oh, to be eighteen and horny.

Sitting under the hot sun at the graduation ceremony, lost in a memory of the morning, I began to think about what all this meant for the future. I wanted Steph, wanted to be with her, wanted to be inside her every chance I could get, but what were we beyond that? She was leaving for college in a month, and surely she wasn't going to want the baggage of a younger boyfriend at a different school as she began the next chapter of her life right? Or for that matter, did I want to have a long distance girlfriend? I was determined to just live in the moment, but it was hard not to think about what we were, or what we could be.

Just then I was snapped out of my day dreaming as the PA system echoed a name through my ears: TARA AUSTIN. My eyes quickly found the stage as Tara, the girl I considered one of my best friends, made her way across the stage. She had modified her black graduation gown to have a fiery, red fringe along the bottom, and had lined the edges of her flat mortar hat with metal studs. The principal shook his head as she took her diploma from him, which made Tara beam. Ms. Dorman was on the stage with some of the other teachers, and Tara stopped to hug her before heading down the stairs.

My mind briefly wandered to Ms. Dorman--Julia--and wondered if she and Ridley had secretly fucked before the ceremony. Or maybe they planned to afterward. She looked good today, in sensible slacks and a nice blouse. I thought back to the vision of her shirt being snapped open and her breast jiggling erotically as she was pounded by Ridley's crooked cock. Had she ever swallowed his cum? I wondered when the last time she had an orgasm was.

Tara stopped at the far edge of the stage and curtsied at the crowd with a big smile, eliciting a few whoops and claps. She was radiant. We hadn't talked in a long time, not since the night we told each other the truth about our activities at the prom, and honestly I wasn't even sure why. I had hurt her, but I was probably doing more damage by running away. I was jealous, no which way about it, and I didn't know how to handle it. We had both entered into sexual relationships with extremely unlikely people that the other didn't particularly care for, and It had driven us apart. Surely we were good enough friends to get past this though, right?

But then again, Tara hadn't exactly reached out to me since then, so maybe she didn't want anything to do with me anymore.

Soon enough it was my turn to cross the stage in graduation, and as I made my way toward Ms. Dorman I swear she started to blush. She held open her arms and I met her with a warm hug. Her breasts felt soft and nice against me.

"Congratulations, Tim," she said warmly, "I'm going to miss you."

"Thanks, Ms. Dorman," I replied.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at me with a smirk that almost felt flirtatious. "What'd I tell you?"

"Sorry--thanks, Julia," I chuckled. She smiled and squeezed my arms.

"Listen Tim," she continued before we parted, "talk to her. She misses you, I can tell. Whatever it is that happened between you two it's not worth losing each other. Just put in the work."

I nodded thankfully. She smiled again, pulled me in for a final hug, and then I was off.

I sat back down under the sun and ran through a lot of things in my mind. Julia was right, someone needed to break the ice, it was just a matter of how and when.

"Hey," I said, turning to Mike, "what's the deal, is there going to be any sort of graduation party tonight or this weekend?"

"Of course!" He chuckled, "tonight at Suzie Travino's. They're saying the entire graduating class might be there, it's gonna be wild."

"Why the fuck am I only hearing about this no--you know what, that's cool, I'll be there." Ugh, I was so lame and out of the loop. Regardless, if the whole class was going to be piling into Suzie's house, that means Tara would most definitely be there. So I needed to be there too.

I had a lot on my mind all day, but the celebratory dinner with Alex and Kelly helped take my mind off things. We had a great time, and had just come home for dessert when Alex's voice boomed from the hallway "Hey, look who I found!" I looked up from my spot at the kitchen table just as she entered with Steph right behind her. I smiled.

"I heard there was a celebration happening - you get your first pube or something?" Steph and Alex laughed. My smile quickly turned to a frown; she did it again. Hours earlier I had been balls-deep in this girl's pussy, and she was still keeping up the charade in front of Alex. I was more than happy to keep our relationship, or whatever this was, on the downlow, but I at least wanted some respect. Unfortunately for her, two could play at this game.

"Oh come on, Steph, you know full well how many pubes I have" I responded dryly, "or did you not count them while you were sucking my dick?"

Alex choked on her drink, and the color drained from Steph's face. "JESUS, Tim," Alex said between coughs, "getting a bit aggressive, aren't we?"

Staring directly at Steph I didn't let up. "Oh, you didn't know? It's true. In fact just just this morning Steph and I had hot, heavy sex on the edge of her vanity."

There was a long, thick silence. I watched Steph start to turn beet red, not sure how to respond. Alex looked at her in disbelief. I smirked, our roles finally reversed.

Then in a loud guffaw, Alex burst out laughing. "Hahaha oh my god, Timmy, that is hilarious!" The smirk quickly faded from my face. "Never in a million fucking years!" She continued to laugh in disbelief. I looked at Steph, who nervously chuckled along with her.

"What's so funny?" Kelly said as she entered with a small cake in hand.

"Oh nothing, Tim's just being gross," Alex handwaved. Kelly set the cake down and began to cut. My eyes were burning a hole through Alex.

"Hey Kelly, how's Brian?" I said just as Alex took another drink, causing her to choke again.

"He's good, honey, he's been out of town on business, but he'll be back soon." Kelly said with a smile.

"That's great, we should all do something together when he gets back," I continued, my smirk returning, "I don't think Alex has really gotten a chance to know him yet." Now it was Alex's turn to go pale.

"That sounds like a great idea, Tim!" Kelly said. I felt a little bad, because I could tell Kelly was happy that I was expressing interest in meeting her new boyfriend, a man who would potentially occupy the same role as my deceased father, and in reality I was just trying to stick it to Alex. There would be plenty of time for me to get over that though, and right now I had cake to eat.

It tasted great.

Later, as I was getting ready for the party at Suzie's, my phone buzzed. It was Steph.

"So what was that about?" it read

"I should ask you the same question!" I replied.

There was a long pause. No bubbles, nothing. I got ready to shower, and right as I wrapped my towel around myself my phone buzzed again.

"Pick me up from work tomorrow night--I have a graduation present for you."

I was annoyed at her, but couldn't stop my cock from flexing in arousal underneath my towel. Fuck, what was this girl doing to me?

"Ok," I texted back, and then threw my phone across the bed.

I stopped to pick up Mike on the way to Suzie's. He and Kerri were apparently having some sort of spat, and he poured it all out onto me on the drive. I couldn't tell you what it was about though, because my mind was full of its own hormone-crazed problems, and I just "yeah" and "uh huh"-ed him the whole way there.

We could hear the thumping bass even before I turned the car through the tall gate of the Travino estate. Suzie's house, a gaudy McMansion paid for by her father's lucrative law firm, sat at the head of a snake-like driveway. Cars were strewn all about the sides of the long drive, and after finding a decent spot, Mike and I made the rest of our way on foot. Passing by two classmates passed out at the foot of a large fountain, we made our way into the throng of young adults ready to take on the world. Or at least the world's largest beer bong. I think Mike might have been right--it seemed like the entire class was there. Possibly the entire school.