Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I could take. My hand gripped my firm cock and began to stroke.

My eyes strained through the slats of the closet desperate to take in every bit of the erotic sight before me. Tara gasped and moaned, writhed and shook, as Sarah lapped and sucked. Her tits rose and fell, nipples reaching for the sky as her breath heaved in her chest. They jiggled delightfully every time she shifted to regain stability, or after an unexpected shock of sensation.

There was no stopping me now, I was in a trance, stroking my cock deliberately while transfixed by this sapphic exhibition.

Tara hoisted herself up onto her hands so she could watch Sarah's tongue perform its magic. They locked eyes and Tara ran her hand lovingly through Sarah's ginger locks. Sarah's hand drifted down over one thick thigh to meet her tongue at Tara's dripping center. Stopping momentarily to catch her breath and lube up her fingers, Sarah's lips latched back on to Tara's clit and in one smooth motion she pushed two fingers deep into Tara's cunt.

With a loud moan, Tara lost her stabilization and dropped back onto the mattress, her lovely tits bouncing wildly. Her breath was ragged and fast as Sarah slid fingers in and out of her wet pussy in time with the tongue playing pinball on her clit. Regaining her stabilization, at least on one elbow, she ran her hand back to Sarah's hair, but this wasn't a loving caress, this was a wanton grasp, a fist full of hair to hold on for dear life as Tara rocketed toward ultimate release.

I stroked hard and fast as I watched my best friend's face crinkle and grimace, eyes squeezed shut, mouth dropping open in a pleasurable "O." Her moans came faster and shorter, tits jiggling with every breath, a slight, wet slurping noise illustrating the waterfall of pussy juice and saliva cascading from her loins.

"Oh fuck, oh FUCK," Tara began chanting. Her body began to convulse and contort, and I knew she was there--she was going to cum--and so was I. I couldn't' take my eyes off her beautiful body, vulnerable and open, and I was with her right there in the moment, just like I had been when we were together in my bathroom.

Then, in a horrible moment of clarity, I remembered where I was--in a closet at a classmate's house. No Kleenex, no towels, not even a drink cup--where was I going to cum? As Tara's "Oh, fuck"s came faster, I frantically looked around for something to catch my jizz, as I was definitely not going to just spray the inside of this closet like a psychopath.

Seeing no acceptable receptacle I knew I had no options, so I followed along with Tara's pleasure cruise as far as I could, edging myself to the brink, then expending every ounce of willpower I had and taking my hand off my screaming cock just as Tara's thighs clamped around Sarah's head and her whole body convulsed in a long, hard, orgasm.

Tara cumming was still the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

My heart rate and rapid breaths matched Tara's as I watched in delicious frustration as Tara rode the cresting wave of her climax. My cock throbbed and bobbed, desperate for release, but I stayed strong, and as the hormones and endorphins ping ponged through my body with nowhere to go, I realized it was a feeling I didn't hate. It wasn't as satisfying as shooting my load, but the denial, the edging, the game of orgasmic chicken, was yummy.

Coming down from her euphoric high, Tara's breath began to return to normal, and Sarah's tongue and fingers downshifted from driving force to loving support. Slowly she pulled her fingers out of Tara's swollen pussy, gave it a final tender kiss, and then jumped up to cover Tara's body with her own. There was no hesitation on Tara's part, and she wrapped her arms around Sarah's body and kissed her deep on her cum-covered mouth.

Sarah lurched forward, spreading her legs to stabilize. Her nude backside arched into the air and the girl I had lusted after for years unknowingly gave me a full view of her pussy, wet and wide with desire. My hand snaked back to my cock, but could only muster a few short strokes before my primed pump was back at the point of explosion. I backed off again, sending delightful shockwaves through my disgruntled balls.

Lips mashed together; hands roamed free, gripping and squeezing; breaths came hot and ragged; bodies rolled and gyrated under low lamp light.

Rolling Sarah onto her back, Tara pinned her hands above her head, and the two shared a breathless smile--it was Tara's turn now. Gravity pulled Sarah's plump melons back toward her face, and each deep breath shook them up and down in a way that made me throb. Tara kissed and licked her way down Sarah's body, stopping to pay extra attention to her wonderful tits. Pushing them together she dropped her face in Sarah's considerable cleavage, squeezing hard as she did. Sarah let out a choked off, high-pitched squeak in response.

I gave my cock two more pumps and then pulled off. What a sexy fucking sound.

Tara's lips clamped around Sarah's nipple and the squeak came back, louder this time, and accompanied by a gasp as her mouth dropped open in pleasure. I had watched this girl get fucked silly, I had seen her cum, but I had never heard it, and her squeaks and moans of pleasure made it very difficult to maintain my commitment to edging-only masturbation.

Tara, on the other hand, was committed only to making Sarah's body sing with pleasure. She sucked long and hard on Sarah's nipples, kneading and massaging her breasts as she did, and it was driving Sarah insane. Her body shook and vibrated, and if I didn't know any better it seemed like her goal was to make Sarah cum from nipple play alone. I was so jealous. It wasn't that same cold, angry jealousy I felt when I thought about Bud Pepper being the first guy to fill Tara with his cum, however. It was the kind of jealousy you get when you find out your friend went to the amusement park you didn't get to go to. I was jealous that I didn't get to experience Sarah's body, but I wasn't angry that Tara did.

It was tough to be angry with the show I was getting. Finished with her nipples and leaving her gasping for air, Tara continued kissing and licking down Sarah's body until settling her head between her legs. Tara didn't dive right in the way Sarah did, though, she began stroking and nibbling at Sarah's thighs, licking dangerously close to her pussy but never quite running her tongue over it. It was driving Sarah wild. Shaking and straining, gyrating her hips, trying desperately to find Tara's tongue with her pussy, Sarah was getting frantic.

"Please, baby, please," Sarah gasped, "no more teasing--I need it, please!" I stroked my cock a few times at the sounds of my next door neighbor begging my best friend to lick her pussy. Pleasure shot up my spine and I took my hand off my cock again.

Tara smiled that wry smile of hers, and with a wide, flat tongue, she pressed into Sarah and slowly licked up the length of her slit. Sarah drew in a long, deep breath, her head lolling back as the intense sensation passed through her.

Tara was focused now, and began eating Sarah's pussy with vigor, one hand squeezing one of those glorious pale breasts as she did so. My cock buzzed, painfully hard. I could barely do more than graze it with my hand before I had to back off. Tara's ass bounced excitedly in the air as she pleasured her lover, her plaid skirt still bunched around her waist. Sarah was lost in sensation, her exhaling breaths accentuated with short "Ooh"s. Then, reaching down and grasping a wrist, Sarah drew Tara's hand off her tit and up to her mouth. Licking her lips between gasps of breath, Sarah took two of Tara's fingers into her mouth and began licking and sucking on them as though they were my cock.

I mean A cock.

Eyes shut tight and totally lost in the moment, Sarah fellated those fingers expertly. Wetly. I had never been so jealous of two digits. I didn't dare touch my cock for more than a hot second.

Taking the hint, Tara dragged her hand away from Sarah's pink, wet mouth, and down to her pink, wet pussy. Wasting no time, she rubbed the dripping fingers around Sarah's swollen vulva, then carefully inserted one, drawing a syrupy "Ooooh'' from the redhead. Tara's index finger slipped in and out as she tongued Sarah's clit, causing her athletic body to shift and tense as the pleasure built. Her breath got shorter, faster, her bountiful tits jiggled and shook as her diaphragm sucked in and out. She was getting close. So close.

I was locked on to two special women in my life fucking with abandon that I almost didn't register the words Sarah managed to choke out as she began to lose control.

"Two" she said breathlessly, "give me two!" without missing a beat, Tara slipped her middle finger in to join her index, triggering a long, drawn out "Yessssssss" from the writhing ginger. My balls felt like concrete now, my cock painfully straining for release, but I didn't give in. gentle touches and quick strokes stoked the pleasure centers of my body as I took in the erotic sight before me.

Tara's lips were latched tight onto Sarah's clit plunging two fingers swiftly in and out of her dripping cunt. Sarah shook. She vibrated, each ragged breath choked off by a high pitched squeak. Her legs began to flail, causing Tara to hold on for dear life with her free hand. Two pale hands frantically grabbed onto Tara's spiky black hair for stabilization, hot, sexy abs fired as her body crunched, a wave of red hair whipped forward, and a low moan grew to a loud wail as Sarah, my next door neighber and objected of all my teenage lust, orgasmed all over my best friend's face.

The sensations coursing through my own body, the endorphins, the denial of release, was so extreme that I almost blacked out as I watched Sarah cum. The girls came down from their erotic highs, and gently made out and relaxed, chatting quietly. I, however, was still stuck in the closet. I contemplated sawing my way through the wall, seeing as my cock was hard enough to cut a diamond, but I thought better of it and sat silently with my erection.

Eventually the low chatter died down completely, and almost as though it was a signal that I could make my move, the bedside lamp clicked off. I waited a moment, straining my ears for signs of consciousness, but heard only the soft, rhythmic breaths of sleep. Slowly and quietly I edged the closet door open, delicately padded my way over the carpet past the bed, and exited the bedroom.

In the hallway my breath returned, and led by my iron-hard cock I frantically tried the surrounding doors until I found a bathroom. Lurching my way over toward the shower, I struggled to free my cock again from the confines of my pants. Tossing back the shower curtain, mad with lust and the images of what I had just witnessed playing over in my head, I gripped my buzzing cock, stroked with a madman's pace, and after ten short seconds or so my concrete balls pulled tight, a lightning bolt shot up my spine, and I erupted in long white-hot torrents of cum that splattered audibly against the shower wall. My orgasm felt like it would never end. The edging I had done in the closet maximized my eventual release, and I began to feel almost drunk with euphoria.

Slowly my sanity returned, and my breath calmed down. I looked at the sizable amount of cum I just shot into Suzie Travino's shower, and turned the faucet spray on to wash away the evidence.

Taking a long, deep breath of satisfaction, I stepped back, cock still protruding high and proud from my pants, rested on the edge of the sink and shut my eyes for a moment.

It was short lived.

"That's a great-looking cock," the voice said. My eyes burst open and my head snapped toward the door. Standing in the doorway, wrapped in only a towel was Sarah. Her hair was ruffled in that sexy just-been-fucked kind of way, and she had a certain glow about her pale skin. "I can see why she likes you."

My heart practically stopped. The fact that I had no idea who the "she" was in that statement was concerning. Did it reference Tara? Did Sarah know what my relationship with Tara was like? Did she know what I had just seen?

"But then again Steph's always had an eye for...talent." she said with a smirk. Steph. Of course she meant Steph. Jesus, this was all sending my mind in circles.

Coming back to earth, I frantically stuffed my softening cock back into my pants. "You can leave the shower on," Sarah said as she slowly walked towards me. I awkwardly shuffled past the girl of my dreams, who was about to shower my best friend's pussy juice off her face and body. "Tim?" she called toward me as I reached the door, "I won't tell if you don't." She offered me a wink and a sly grin, and I just nodded like an imbecile and hurried out the door.

Floating down stairs I scanned the party for Mike. I needed to get out of there and clear my head, but I didn't want to abandon my friend. On the other hand, he was a big boy and could take care of himself, so after a quick once over of the crowd I headed out.

Walking towards the car, my mind was reeling. I felt a buzz in my pocket. Pulling out my phone I saw a message. From Tara.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Please don't hate me" it read. I paused. I searched my feelings--I definitely didn't hate her. I didn't know what I felt, honestly. Was I ok with it because it wasn't a guy? Was I ok with it because I could live vicariously through my best friend? I needed time to process.

"Yeah I'm ok," I finally wrote back, "I don't hate you, I just need time to process."

Bubbles appeared then disappeared on her end. I could tell neither of us quite knew what to say.

"That was fucking wild" I finally offered, breaking the ice

"Yeah I know, lol--I definitely didn't plan for you to find out like that..."

"It was definitely a...stimulating experience." I offered back.

A quick "lol" popped up from her, then a pause. Bubbles. No bubbles. Bubbles... then eggplant emoji, water droplets, question mark. I laughed. It was funny, but it was also more timid than I expected from Tara. I think she was a little embarrassed. But not so embarrassed that she didn't want to know. I sent her back a gif that expressed the excited affirmative, and was quickly responded to with another "lol." Then bubbles, then "good :)"

My cock stirred.

Not sure where to go from there I started a sign off text when I was greeted by another message from Tara, one that took all the weight from my shoulders: "Let's get lunch tomorrow." I was ecstatic. I missed her friendship so much, and somehow the craziness of tonight seems to have set us on a path to mending things. Thank God.

I immediately wrote back an affirmative, then signed off pleasantly with "get some sleep" and headed off once again toward my car with a smile on my face.

As I walked down the long shadowy driveway thoughts of the evening's events were dissipated by low moans and grunts. Low moans and grunts that were coming from my car. My ears, and cock, perked up.

I stealthily approached my vehicle, peering over the hood of the next nearest car. Through the backseat window I saw two bodies. Specifically two heavenly bodies--the luscious, fat globes attached to the chest of Mike's girlfriend Kerri. Her low cut top had been pulled down, and her glorious, Greek melons were free to the night air, jiggling and bouncing with the rhythm of love. They were different than I had expected. Surprisingly perky for their size, they reached outward and arched to the point of her nipples, as opposed to being more round and falling to the side.

Oh yeah, Mike was there too, his head hung back in pleasure as Kerri impaled herself on his cock.

Those tits, though. My God. plump and full, pressed together in a delightful bouquet by her arms as she gripped Mike's shoulders. Her nipples were screaming to be sucked, but were disappointingly dry. I was transfixed by their jiggle and bounce so much so that I didn't even realize Kerri was looking directly at me. My stomach dropped in slight embarrassment when we made eye contact, but there was no shame on her breathless, lusty face. The corners of her open, gasping mouth turned upward into a smile at the recognition, and she turned back toward the activity at hand as a shock of pleasure passed over her. I think being watched might have turned her on.

"Yes, that's it, baby, that's it!" She moaned as her eyes shut. She was getting close. She bounced hard and fast on Mike's cock, angling toward orgasm, but apparently it was too much for the young man.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Mike bellowed out, gripping on to Kerri tightly.

"Not yet, baby, just hold on, just a little longer," Kerri pleaded through gasps, both of them too far gone to change strategies.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm--UHNNGGHHHHH" Mike exclaimed as his balls started rocketing sperm up into Kerri. I had no idea if they were using a condom, but something was definitely getting filled with hot love at that moment. "Yeah, take that cum, baby, take that cum," Mike gasped out in a very porny display. Kerri was a good sport, though, and rode him like a champ through his orgasm at the expense of her own.

"Fuuuuck, that was so fucking good," Mike said as he came down. I saw Kerri look back over at me, tits still exposed and heaving up and down with labored breaths, and give me a look that said "agree to disagree."

I chuckled, and held up my open hand and mouthed "five minutes?" then cocked my head to the side indicating a desire to get going. Her smirk returned and she nodded in the affirmative as she pulled her blouse back up over her bulbous breasts. I chuckled and shook my head, sitting down out of sight in order to give them the time they needed to get decent.

What a night. What a fucking night.