Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found our way over to one of several kegs, got some drinks, and tried to mingle and talk over the din of music and voices. Only half listening, I scanned the ocean of bodies looking for Tara, but had no luck.

Suddenly I felt Mike's hand grip me hard on the shoulder. His eyes were wide and livid. Turning to where the dagger of his gaze fell, I saw Chet Phillips, the captain of the football team, chatting up a hot, busty number near the kitchen island. A hot, busty number with a big mane of curly, black hair. Oh my God, it was Kerri. Kerri had all the curves befitting her Greek heritage, she wore a shimmering, backless blouse that showed a lot of chest, putting all her genetic gifts on display. With no room for a bra, her tits hung free under the fabric, jiggling erotically every time she moved or laughed. Funny, I don't think I ever really noticed her tits before. Damn, they were nice.

A black, pleated skirt hung over the swell of her generous ass, and her thick, soccer player's legs descended down into high heeled ankle boots. She was dressed to impress, and Chet was getting the full court press. Touching his arm while laughing, leaning over to "accidentally" flash her full cleavage at him, cocking her hips just so--Kerri was out to prove a point, and it was safe to say it was a point not lost on Mike. He was fuming. After swearing a bit under his breath, he muttered something about having to "go do something," downed his 3/4-full beer, and began wading his way over to the kitchen. I laughed and took a sip of my own drink. Damn, she had nice tits.

Making my way into the living room I continued my search--no Tara. I saw some recognizable cliques keeping to themselves, AV club over by the window, drama kids over by the bookcase. My mind drifted to thoughts of some of those drama girls. We all had heard the rumors about drama club just being a constant fuck fest, and frankly I regretted never joining. I'd love to have had the chance to eat out star actress Alyssa Mitchell, or feel up mousey Chrissy Thomas--Chrissy was one of those magical girls who was tall, stick thin, but had huge breasts. Not even her black turtleneck could hide them tonight. I wanted to suck them. I wanted to put my dick between them. I wondered if she had ever wrapped those beauties around a hard cock, if they'd ever been showered with jizz.

My lewd day dream was cut short, however, as I spotted the math team. Sitting among the glasses and bad haircuts was a bright, beaming smile and a blaze of red hair--it was Sarah. God she looked good. Still playing it conservative for the general public, a nice sweater vest sat atop a buttoned down blouse, expertly hiding the exceptional breasts she had herself. Sensible jeans encased her toned, runner's legs, slip on flats on her feet. She wore no makeup, and frankly didn't need any. No one knew what kind of body she hid under her clothes. No one but me and Tara. Her smile seemed to be lighting up the whole room, and as she tossed her cascading red locks over to the other side of her head, her eyes clicked over and locked on to mine. She turned that beam of a smile over to me, and raised her glass at me. I returned the gesture, and with a sip and a wink, she went back to her conversation. That wink. God, that wink alone got me hard.

I decided to keep moving, and continue my search.

Following the thump of the music, I moved out onto the patio, where flashing lights and bouncing bodies bumped and gyrated to the rhythms. I peered through the pulsating mass, and was stopped dead by the flails and swivels of a luscious figure ringed with a bright aura of red and green party lights. Mesmerizing hips drew me in as the red plaid of her skirt spun outward with every twirl, jingling the rings and chains that hung from her black leather belt. Black stockings ran from mid thigh down into the tops of white, Doc Martens. Bracelets bounced and shimmered on her arms as she drew her hands over her body, over the black tank top that covered her stomach and sank low at the neck, displaying the cleavage of two, perfect breasts. Cleavage that almost seemed to try and devour the bangles at the end of the long necklaces she wore as they bounced around her globes. Black, spiky hair reached toward the sky off her bobbing, lolling head. Dark eye liner accented her lashes. And her lipstick...her lipstick matched the color of my tie.

It was Tara.

She looked amazing. Lost in the sounds and vibrations of the music, the lights caught the gentle spritzing of sweat that shone on the flat of her chest. She danced with no one, she danced with everyone. She just absolutely exuded sex. I couldn't help but stare.

Snapping me back to earth was a tug at my side, followed by a loud bellow of "Hey, Tim Miller!" Turning sharply, I was greeted by the quirky smile and thick, black glasses of class valedictorian, and host of this blow out party, Suzie Travino.

Suzie was half Italian, half Japanese, and all cute. Definitely an egghead, but not in a traditional nerd sort of way, Suzie was the jackpot mix of smart, popular, good looking, and rich. Skinny, with small, perky breasts, Suzie wasn't really my type. Not that I ever had the chance, and not that I ever would have thrown her out of bed if I did, but she just wasn't my type. That being said, her small ass looked phenomenal in her tight jeans, and she cocked her hips out to the side as she continued.

"Great to see you!" she said, punching me in the shoulder, "I feel like I never see you at parties!" She had a glaze to her eyes that told me she was already pretty buzzed.

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a homebody," I chuckled, darting my eyes past her trying to find Tara again in the dancing crowd. No luck.

"Well I'm glad you made it, dude!" She laughed and took another swig of her drink.

"Listen, Suzie, I have to--" I began, when suddenly there was a big commotion of cheers and whoops coming from across the patio. Both of us turning toward the rabble, we saw the recipients of all the accolades: it was Bud Pepper and fellow classmate Mark Prepon. Both beaming ear to ear with embarrassed smiles, each holding the other's hand. They chuckled, they hugged, and then in front of practically the entire graduating class, Bud and Mark kissed. The whoops and hollers got even louder.

"Wow, good for them!" Suzie squealed, clapping along, "they're so cute together!"

"Yeah, totally," I responded, but my attention was elsewhere. Looking back toward the dance floor I desperately searched for Tara. Bud was the guy she lost her virginity to at the prom, and he was her...well honestly I wasn't sure what he was to her at this point, since we hadn't been talking lately, but he was more than a friend, that's for sure.

My eyes scanning the crowd, finally I caught her. She watched the new couple for a moment, a bittersweet smile forming on the edge of her lips, and then she quietly made her way away from the crowd, away from the bright colored lights, and into the shadows back toward the house.

I had no idea what she was feeling right now. I thought back to our conversation the last time we talked, and her dismay at being viewed as nothing more than a sex object, and here, now, was her...whatever Bud was...celebrating a relationship with someone who wasn't her. She was alone again, and that hurt me inside.

Suzie's attention was still held by the new lovebirds, so I quietly slipped away after Tara.

I followed behind her and watched her slip upstairs and into one of the rooms. Quietly padding after her I stood outside the room and paused. I was nervous, but I wasn't sure why. Tara was one of my closest friends, we had shared so much, and I wanted now to be there for her if she needed me. That was all I wanted, to be there for her. As her friend. At least that's what I told myself.

I slowly opened the door and entered.

The room was dimly lit by a single bedside lamp. Tara sat on the edge of a large bed, one leg tucked under, typing away at her phone. She didn't even notice I had come in.

"Hi," I finally said. Her head popped up from her phone, startled, her big, doe eyes wide with surprise. Relaxing as she recognized me, she plopped her phone on the night table.

"Hey," she finally responded. It wasn't cold, it wasn't angry, it was just...her.

"I saw what happened down there...with Bud..." I began timidly, moving closer, but stopping at the tall bedpost at the corner of the bed. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I know you guys were..." I honestly don't know if I could have finished that sentence even if I knew what term to use.

A warm smile pulled at her lips. "Nah, I'm fine--I'm happy for them." She chuckled a bit to herself. "In fact, I'm the one who set them up!"

"What?" I laughed loudly. I plopped myself down on the bed across from her. It was instinct. Just like old times.

"Yeah, Bud and I, we...never really clicked." Her eyes drifted for a moment. "We tried, but it became pretty clear pretty quickly that we were...interested in different things."

"What about the prom?" I said with a slight crack in my voice.

"That was...just something we both needed, I think," she said wistfully. "We learned a lot from each other though," she continued, "I think we both learned how to be comfortable with who we are a bit more. He figured out who he was...what he wanted...and I knew Mark had a crush on him, so I had no problem playing matchmaker."

"Sounds like all that applause is really for you, then!" I said lightly. She chuckled and blushed a bit.

"I was happy to do it. It makes me happy when the people I care for are happy." she said. I smiled in response.

"Plus it greatly increases your chances of a guy-guy-girl threeway!" I blurted out. A comment like that would have been par for the course a couple months ago, but now I wasn't sure how it would land. Luckily she burst out laughing and the tension between us began to drift away.

"You know me too well, Miller," she said through a warm smile. "What about you, Tim," she continued, looking right at me now, "have you figured out what you want yet?"

I just took in the room for a moment. It was quiet. The thump of the downstairs music was audible but faint. The slatted door of a closet across from us stood slightly ajar. The warm, low light cast deep shadows across Tara's body.

"Yes," I finally let out, practically whispering, "I want us to be friends again. I miss you so friggin' much, Tara, I miss talking to you, I miss laughing with you...there's so much going on right now that I barely know how to process because I don't have you to talk to about it. Like..." I didn't know where to start, "...like Ms. Dorman!" I exclaimed, "I caught Ms. Dorman getting fucked by Mr. Ridley the other day!"

"I'm sorry, WHAT?" She said, her big doe eyes going wide again with surprise.

"Yes! He had her bent right over her desk, and was railing her from behind, and it was awkward, and it was hot, and it was confusing, and I so desperately wanted to talk to you about it." My franticness calmed down and sincerity returned. "I am so sorry I ever made you feel bad for a single second. You're my best friend, and I want you in my life, Tara. I just hope...that maybe you want me in yours too."

There was a long pause that bound my insides into tight, cramped knots. She breathed in deep, and let out a controlled breath before saying "I do, Miller, I miss you too." Breath escaped my body desperately, and I somehow managed to begin breathing again.

"That is so good, to hear, Tara," I wheezed. She leaned in and gave me a big, tight hug. We were going to be ok. Tara and I were friends again, and that's all either of us wanted. "There's so much I want to tell you, seriously."

We broke our warm hug, and Tara leaned back again, a look of slight trepidation on her face now.

"Well," she began, fiddling with the hem of her plaid skirt, "in the interest of full transparency I should tell you..." she paused. "...I'm kinda seeing someone."

"That's awesome!" I blurted out joyously. I may have over done it though, as my positive reaction was masking a cold dropping of my stomach. I wasn't sure why that pang of jealousy came back, I was legitimately happy for her, but there it was. "How big is his cock?" I joked. Like I said - overdoing it.

"Well the thing is..." she began, but was cut off by the creek of the bedroom door opening. "Shit!" she said in a loud, panicked whisper. Frantically she grabbed on to me, and seeing no other recourse, reached for the closet door, shoved me inside, and quickly jumped back onto the bed.

Still trying to wrap my head around what was happening, I watched through the slats of the closet door as Tara breathlessly tried to appear calm and relaxed. I felt a stir in my pants as my more voyeuristic tendencies began to trigger. I couldn't yet see who entered the room, but I watched Tara's perfect breasts rise and fall beneath her tank top as her eyes met this mystery entrant. It had to be the guy she was dating. Why else would she be so flustered to have the two of us in the same room?

Suddenly a voice pierced the silence. "Hey...I got your text." My breath stopped short in my chest. I knew the voice right away, but I couldn't believe it. I strained my eyes around the corner of the closest door, desperate to prove my ears wrong, but it was no use. Then I heard the swish of walking legs and all at once my eyes confirmed the sound. Looking through the slats of the closet, the curvy, jean-clad ass of a woman entered my eye line. Slowly my eyes traveled upward, not wanting to believe what I was seeing, but reality became undeniable as they locked on her hair.

That lovely wave of fiery, red hair.

Sarah, my next door neighbor and longest crush, the girl Tara and I witnessed get thoroughly dicked down while we jerked off together, climbed onto the bed, leaned in, and kissed Tara passionately. Tara melted.

Kissing her way down Tara's neck, Sarah's hand drifted down over one of Tara's perfect breasts and squeezed. Tara moaned, and her legs pulled up and wrapped around Sarah's body. The movement bunched her skirt up around her waist, and from my vantage point I could see the cheek of her ass peeking out from her black panties.

Sarah continued her travels down Tara's writhing body, briefly kissing and squeezing all the landmarks, but with a destination firmly evident. Her lips traipsed over the bunch of Tara's skirt, and she wrapped one arm around an exposed thigh as she pushed her face between my best friend's legs. Tara gasped. Kisses peppered her panty-clad pussy as her breasts heaved up and down in overwhelming sensation.

Then Sarah suddenly stopped, planting a couple kisses on Tara's thigh as she pulled away. Looping her fingers through the band of Tara's panties, Sarah stood up, and pulled. Tara smiled, lifting her ass as Sarah slid the panties down her legs, off and over her boots.

Any concern for me being in the room was gone now, and Tara was overcome with lust. Her hands ran over her own thighs as they butterflied open, giving me a full view of my best friend's sopping wet pussy. I had seen her perfect tits, I had seen her body shudder and shake with orgasm, but I had never seen her pussy. Now here it was on full display. Her lips were swollen and wide with desire, glistening with moisture in the low lamp light, and there wasn't a strand of hair anywhere--she was fully, smoothly shaven.

I wasn't sure when the last time I had taken a breath was. I was overcome with a million conflicting emotions. I felt betrayed that Tara was in a relationship with the girl she knew I had lusted after for years. I also knew I had no right to feel that way. I was jealous of both of them. I was guilty that I was watching this so clandestinely. On top of this all, however, I was hard as a fucking rock.

Reaching down and grasping the hem of her sweater vest, Sarah shimmied her hips as she pulled it up and over her head. She then made a show of it as she started unbuttoning her blouse. Tara smiled and drifted her hand down between her legs. She dipped her finger into her wet pussy, and began slowly rubbing herself as she watched Sarah undress.

I couldn't see the reveal of Sarah's ample breasts and tight stomach, but as her blouse fell away, I found the smooth swoop of her back to be intoxicating. Then, with a shimmy of her hips, she turned her back to Tara and I was greeted with a full view of her stomach and bra-encased tits. Those tits. Oh, my God. Large and pale, they sat high in a lacy bra thin enough to see her hard nipples through.

Sarah undid her belt, and with a sexy cock of her hips began to peel her tight jeans down her legs. I got a good deep look at her full cleavage as she bent over, and my cock throbbed. Straightening back up, she looked back over her shoulder at Tara, smiled, and reached up and unsnapped her bra.

Tara stood up off the bed and embraced Sarah from behind, wrapping her arms around the redhead's scantily clad body. Tara ran her hands all over Sarah, kissing and licking at her neck and collarbone as she explored. Sarah sighed, and gyrated her ass tight against Tara's crotch. Both breathing heavy now, Tara slid her hands up to the cups of Sarah's bra, and in full view of my voyeuristic eyes, almost like she was doing it for my benefit, my best friend pulled the fabric away and set Sarah's large, beautiful tits free.

My hand went to my cock and squeezed.

Tara pushed Sarah's tits together, eliciting a deep moan from the redhead. Sliding under them, Tara lifted those hefty breasts, almost presenting them, and then pinched their hard, pink nipples between her fingers. Sarah gasped.

My hand slowly lowered the zipper on my pants. This was so wrong, but I couldn't resist.

Tara's hand slithered down Sarah's body, over her stomach, stopping briefly at the band of her panties before silently slipping inside. Sarah's hips began to gyrate as Tara bathed her fingers in the hot wetness I had literally dreamed about.

My cock was practically screaming. Reaching in, I pulled it out through the fly of my pants. I could practically feel its throbbing heat without even touching it.

Sarah turned around, grasped at Tara's shirt, and quickly pulled it up and over her head. Having no patience for the clasp of a bra, Sarah yanked Tara's bra down off her perfect tits, expressing a startled gasp from my best friend. Her hands gripped each globe, and she attacked them each with her mouth. Sucking, kissing, licking, Tara's tits soon glimmered with Sarah's wet saliva. Every time Sarah's lips latched on to a nipple, a short sexy moan escaped Tara's lips. Holding on for dear life at the erotic assault, Tara's breath heaved, and her hands gripped and kneaded at Sarah's full ass, desperately working the girl's panties off inch by inch.

Stumbling forward, Sarah pushed Tara back down onto the edge of the bed--Tara's tits bounced playfully as her butt hit the mattress. Sarah bent over, sliding her panties all the way down her pale legs, giving me a full view of her ass, her pussy lips squeezed between her thighs. Tara just smiled, and used the moment to remove her boots and climb fully onto the bed.

I think I began to drool. Or at least my cock did. It stuck out firm and hard from my zipper and I was losing my self control. I wanted to be mad, I wanted to be angry, but more than that, fuck, I wanted to cum.

Tara's legs butterflied open and closed again in anticipation--clearly an excited tick she had that I never knew about. It was adorable. It was sexy as hell. Her hand drifted back to her own throbbing, wet lips. Those glistening, aroused lips...I think I wanted to taste them.

My finger idly traced along the length of my iron cock. A small, static shock of pleasure surged through me.

Tara took in the view of the redheaded goddess before her and smiled just as Sarah took a step forward, grasped Tara's thighs, and slowly lowered to her knees on the floor. Tara repositioned herself, shimmied forward slightly, and let out a long, wet moan as my biggest crush's tongue began dancing all over my best friend's clit.