Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 19

Story Info
Tim teaches Christine some new tricks.
8.3k words
4.82
18.7k
15

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19

Steph was gone.

We had shared one last amazing night together, and a couple days later she was off to college, and out of my life as an object of love or lust. At least for the time being.

I was sad to see her go, but thrilled to have ever had the chance to experience her the way I did. However, as understanding and agreeable as our split was, I knew it was going to take me a while to fully move past it.

The first obstacle was waiting for me when I got home the following morning.

"How long have you and Steph been fucking?" my step sister Alex asked as I passed her in the kitchen. She had been waiting for me. She was not happy.

My brain still ablaze with hormones and racing thoughts, I wasn't totally sure how to answer that question. We had only been having full on penetrative sex for a few weeks, but we had been regularly experiencing each other physically for much longer than that.

"Since I took her to my prom," I said, making the timeline as simple as possible. I think there was probably a little bit of spite built in to my exaggeration as well. My affair with Steph had been a dirty little secret for so long, one that Alex laughed off as impossible, that as I stood there, my cock still sticky with her best friend's juices, her womb still full of my cum, I felt the need to make it land with a bit more of a punch. Our relationship was no joke - it was real, and it was passionate, and it was messy.

"Jesus..." she said, in clear disbelief, "...why didn't she tell me?"

I chortled at this question. "Are you serious? You wanna know why your best friend didn't tell you she was fucking your step brother?" It was hard to believe Alex could be so dense.

"Yeah...you're right," she said, spacing out, still in disbelief.

"Listen, Alex," I began, trying to get through to her, "Steph and I...we had something nice, but it's over now. She's leaving for school in a couple days, so we decided to part ways. She and I are cool, but I think you need to talk to her before she leaves."

"Why would I want to talk to her about fucking my step brother?" She said with a grimace.

"No, you need to talk to her about you guys. There's something going on between you two, some sort of distance, and I think you need to sort it out before you both go back to school."

Alex's face grew somber. She knew I was right. "I never asked her to go to the same school as me, you know. It was her idea."

"Well what's the issue? I thought you guys were best friends?"

"We were...are...but we..." her voice trailed off as she parsed out her feelings. "...I guess part of me just wants to have my own life. My own friends. My own relationships."

I understood what she meant, but I also knew that Steph was really hurting. "Well you need to tell her this. You guys need to work it out. She loves you, Alex, and the way you've been cutting her out is killing her. She's vulnerable right now, heading off to college a year behind, and she needs her best friend. Ok?"

"Wow," Alex said, taking in the first real, deep conversation we ever had, "who knew my dumb step brother could be so wise?" She smiled, and got up to leave. "You could have told me, you know," she said, "I wouldn't have liked it but...I think I get it now."

She turned and went to leave.

"Alex?" I called after her; there was still something I needed to know. "How did you find out?"

She paused, and swiped nervously at her hair.

"When I got home last night, I went to drop your keys off in your room...and I heard you two. Through the floor." My cock twitched in my pants. "Unless that was some other 'Timmy' she was begging to fuck her..." She said with a sarcastic smirk.

I felt my cheeks begin to redden. "Nope...that was me."

She flashed me an awkward thumbs up and left the room.

Yeesh, what a morning.

I got a glass of water and headed off to my room to get some sleep. Lying in bed, I pulled out my phone and replayed the dirty video we recorded. My cock was quickly hard again, but I didn't feel the need to jerk off. I knew I'd be jerking it to this video plenty, probably for the rest of my life, but for right now I just wanted to relive the experience. Those blue eyes looking up at me with my cock in her mouth, the big, open smile as I showered her in my cum, and the rapturous orgasm she had as I slid inside her for the final time.

Closing the phone, I dozed off, and tried to imagine what the rest of my summer was going to look like.

My first week of summer work was a bit of a blur.

Working at a big chain office supply store wasn't rocket science, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't distracted, still reeling from Steph's departure. I helped people with copies and faxes, the occasional package shipment, and put all the pens and paper on all the right shelves mindlessly as I floated through the week.

My co-workers were nice enough, all taking the job about as seriously as I was. The one stand out was Gina, a sarcastic girl with purple-highlighted hair and thick eye makeup. Our general uniform was a branded short sleeve polo shirt and slacks, but Gina always had a long sleeve shirt underneath, on account of her tattoos. It was an unflattering get up, probably by design, but based on the places those dull, shapeless fabrics stretched and bulged on Gina I could tell she probably had a pretty nice body underneath it all.

I may have made friends with my co-workers fairly quickly, but our shift manager was a bit of a different story.

Letty was a thin girl with long, brunette hair always pulled back in a severe ponytail, large glasses, and thin lips that were always pulled into a tight purse. At 20 years old, she was all business, and clearly had no time for shenanigans. That's why when she singled me out as the day was ending I knew I had a rough summer ahead of me.

"Tim, a moment please," she said as I made my way out with the other new recruits after closing early for the evening. I walked over to the customer service desk where she was tidying up.

"What's up?" I asked casually.

"I know that this is just a summer job to you, and probably one you don't particularly care about," she said, never looking up from the task at hand, "but first and foremost this is a business, more importantly it's a business that I am in charge of for 8 hours a day. It's up to me to make sure things run smoothly, and to do that I need people to pay attention and do what needs to be done. Can you appreciate that?"

Ugh. I knew this was going to be a long summer if Letty was going to be treating this temporary job at a big box office supply store like it was working for the Pentagon.

I was about to answer, when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Christine. A text I desperately wanted to read.

"Tim, are you listening to me? Come on, this is exactly what I mean." Letty said, finally looking at me.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry," I began, trying to appreciate the moment, "I've got a lot of stuff going on, I'm doing my best, I swear."

Letty reprimanded me one more time and then dismissed me. That purse on her lips was severe and told the story of her disappointment, but it was quickly gone from my mind as I heard a voice call my name from the side as I exited the building.

I looked and saw Gina leaning against the brick wall, smoking a cigarette. She took a long drag from it and said "Don't let the bitch get you down--you'll get used to it in a week or so."

"Thanks for the tip," I said, looking around for any other sign of a car or transport. "Do you need a ride or anything?"

"Nah, I'm good, I'm waiting for someone."

I was about to inquire further, but decided to just let it be. I said my good nights and headed to my car, where I plopped down into the front seat. Opening my phone, I smiled as I read Christine's text. "Could use some help. Pool today after work?"

For the first time since Steph left, I felt a tingle in my balls, and a rush of blood to my cock. I hadn't cum, had barely even been hard, since that last night together, a sort of sexual and emotional depression setting in. I knew I needed to snap out of it though, that's what Steph would want, and thankfully, once again, Christine was here to help me when I needed it.

"Just got off," I said with a wink emoji, "give me 30?"

"Sounds perfect" she replied with a smile emoji. My cock surged. It felt good.

Sitting in my car, about to head home, I caught Letty walking to her car. She stopped at her door, and pulled the elastic out of her ponytail so she could re-adjust her tightly pulled hair. For that moment though, I saw her long brown hair cascade freely, and I had to admit--she was attractive. I thought about what she might be like when she fucked, and all I could imagine was someone stiff and efficient, silent, probably missionary with the lights off, probably has never had an orgasm.

My hormones were getting the better of me. I needed to get out of there. I started up the car and drove off.

After showering when I got home, I put myself together and checked my email before I headed out. I was surprised and excited to see a message from "Just4theWatcherxoxo" - it was Kerri.

Opening it up I read the message inside that began with "hadn't heard from you in a bit. I was worried you didn't like my last picture!" I immediately felt bad as I remembered the amazing photo she sent me not so long ago, the photo of her open mouth filled with fresh cum she had just sucked out of her boyfriend (my friend) Mike's dick. "Thought I'd send you another just to make sure you were still alive :)"

I clicked the attached file and my cock went from zero to midnight. It was another faceless photo, from neck to bust, but this time she was fully clothed, her blouse unbuttoned down to just past her cleavage. The collar of the shirt was spread wide, revealing her thick, Greek globes hoisted high and tight in a nice bra, but the star of the show was the thick, white semen splattered across the tops of them.

My imagination ran wild as I pictured Kerri on her knees, fully clothed, sucking Mike's cock right up until the breaking point, and then pulling her lips off with a pop and jerking his cum all over her chest. Or maybe he did the jerking. What a naughty girl. I wonder where they were. I wonder if she asked for it. I wonder if she did it just for me.

Already late, I fired off a reply sure to get her going: "I'm SO sorry, things have been very busy lately. Of course I liked it, I found it extremely...stimulating. Tell me, what can I ever do to make it up to you?"

I was entering some real dicey waters with this girl, but honestly...I didn't even care. It was hot. She was hot. I had a week's worth of backed up cum boiling in my balls and her cum-covered tits on my computer screen, of course I wasn't thinking straight--who would?

I hit send, took one last look at those glazed beauties, and headed off to meet Christine. I really hoped she needed a LOT of help tonight.

It was a beautiful summer evening. The sun was just about to disappear behind the wall of the horizon, casting pinks and yellows and blues into a tie-dye sky. Yellow bulbs of stringed lights glowed a pleasant glow, traipsing along the edge of the wooden fence in Christine's back yard as a warm breeze gently rustled the thick wall of trees that protected our privacy.

I sat on the steps in the shallow end of the pool and listened. The only sounds I could hear were the lapping of gentle waves against my body and short, stifled squeaks of pleasure, both the result of Christine straddling my leg and humping her clit against the meat of my thigh.

I watched her, eyes closed, grimaces and smirks flashing in succession across her face, lost in the desperate chase for pleasure. Her hair blew lightly in the breeze, and hard, aroused nipples accented her modest breasts, reaching out toward me through the frustrating fabric of her bikini top. I desperately wanted to see those nipples, to take them in my mouth, but there were rules to our rendezvous, a frustrating code of conduct that ultimately just added to the strength of the hard on I currently had. A hard on that Christine held firmly in her hand.

One hand on my cock, the other on the ledge for stability, she wasn't stroking me so much as gripping me tight, like someone might hold another's hand when doing something scary. Her pressure would come and go as the pleasure swirled through her, and in all truth, despite no true motion to her hands, it was a fantastic feeling. I was right there with her as her pleasure grew, my cock an anchor for her as she pitched and rolled on the seas of sex.

I took in her whole body, but my eyes were transfixed on her stomach and hips. The soft muscles in her flat stomach tensed and released, her hips rocking to and fro as she ground her pussy against my leg. It was a mesmerizing sight, watching the water lap at her midsection in a slow deliberate sexual rhythm. I wished it wasn't my leg she was grinding on, but my thick cock up inside her wet pussy. I wanted her slick walls to grip me, not her hand, as she rode me toward orgasm. But there were rules. There was a code.

I felt her hand squeeze my cock tighter, and a moan, louder now, escaped her lips involuntarily.

She was getting close.

Her breath began to get ragged and thick, her thighs starting to squeeze my leg between them as she worked herself closer and closer.

The hand around my cock began to pulse, and I gasped with her. There was still no stroking, just a rhythmic squeeze and release that matched her rocking hips, and yet I felt my own orgasm building as well. I began to focus, controlling my breathing, as she asked me to try not to cum--she wanted it on her face. I tried to think of baseball, of math, whatever I could to get the image of Christine's angelic, innocent face coated in my semen out of my mind, but it wasn't working.

She rocked, she moaned, she gripped, she released, and I was just along for the ride as we careened toward orgasm. Her brow furrowed, focused on crossing that final finish line, and just as her brow began to release, and a smirk began to form on her lips, the sound of a car pulling up the gravel driveway, shining its headlights through the wooden slats of the fence gate, snapped her back to reality and in an instant she had leapt off my thigh and into the deeper water of the pool.

I sat there in shock, my hard cock just as confused as I was.

"Quick, put your suit back on!" she whisper-yelled at me, tossing my wet shorts over to me, "It's my dad!"

Not wanting to get caught busting a nut on the preacher's daughter, or into his pool for that matter, I clumsily pulled the wet shorts up over my rock hard dick, and shifted myself into a position where my arousal wouldn't be visible.

"Hi honey!" I heard the voice of the church pastor say as he and his wife pushed through the gate.

"Hi, daddy!" she shouted back, having hustled her way to the opposite end of the pool from where I was.

"Who's that you've got over, is that Tim?"

"Hi, Reverend and Mrs. McGinnis," I said back as cordially as a guy who had just been about to nut on their daughter's face could possibly be.

"Have you two eaten anything?" Mrs. McGinnis said. She was the spitting image of Christine, albeit older, and had a glowing smile and a kind, welcoming, demeanor. "And please, call me Cathy; Reverend and Mrs. is too formal!"

"Maybe for you, but I'll never turn down respect!" the reverend said with a chuckle, "But yes, stay for dinner, son, I was just about to fire up the grill anyway!"

I smiled and accepted.

We all relaxed and chatted comfortably as the reverend worked the grill, Christine and I never daring to get within 20 feet of each other lest we create suspicion of our true motives for the evening. I hadn't spent much time with Cathy outside of church, and she proved to have a very fun, entertaining energy that was infectious. We talked about summer jobs, plans for the future, and overall had a nice, pleasant evening.

"Tim, will you be joining the others on the camping trip next month?" Cathy asked between bites of salad.

"Honestly, I had forgotten about it until just now," I said truthfully. The summer youth camping trip happened every year, and was generally an enjoyable time of s'mores and scary stories for a few days away from our parents and the world, but this year had the potential to be very different. I felt my cock twitch at the thought of Christine and I being in such close quarters, knowing it would be almost impossible for us not to make some clandestine arrangements in the woods to fulfill our needs. "But yes, I think I'll definitely be coming," I said, glancing at Christine who caught my eyes with a sudden short chortle and choke on her drink. I tried to hide my smile and she tried to play it cool, but I could tell by the way she shifted her evening shawl over her hardening nipples that she had most definitely been thinking the same thing too.

As clean up began, I watched Cathy whisper something into the Reverend's ear, smile a devilish smile, and then playfully swat his ass as she walked away. I got the sense that her looks weren't the only thing Christine inherited from her mother.

I mindlessly began to wonder what it must be like to experience that hot, heavy sexual drive the McGinnis women seemed to share, free from inhibition, protected by the freeing bonds of matrimony. I wondered if Cathy shared her daughter's oral fixation.

The Reverend was a lucky man.

"Ok kids, don't stay up too late--it's a work day tomorrow!" the Reverend called to us as he and Cathy went in for the night. I felt my cock start to surge again at the thought of finishing what Christine and I had started. Christine didn't match my enthusiasm, unfortunately.

"Ugh, this is so frustrating," she said as we sat on the edge of the pool, "I can't believe they came home when they did!"

"Well, I mean, it looks like they're going in for the night, we could always--"

"Absolutely not," she cut me off, laughing, "not with my parents in the house!"

"Do you want to move out to my car? We could--" I began, trying to spitball ways for us both to still get off.

"No, I just don't think it's going to happen tonight," she said with a disappointed tone. "But listen, tomorrow is Friday, and they're going to be out late doing evening service church stuff, so why don't you come by around seven and we can do this properly." She said with that same devilish smile I saw on her mother's face.

"Yeah," I said, matching her smile, "that sounds perfect."

She touched my hand, squeezing it briefly, and then let go.

"What a bummer," she said, breaking the moment we shared together, "I really needed this too. I haven't gotten off since the last time we were together. I'm very pent up!"

"That was a while ago," I said, doing the math in my head, "you haven't gotten off at all? Like not even by yourself?"

"No, I...don't do that..." she said shyly, "...I mean I've never done it."

"Never?"

"Never."

"Why not?"

"I don't know..." she said, her gaze getting far away for a moment, "I guess I just always thought it was wrong."

"More wrong than what we're doing?" I chuckled in disbelief.

"Listen, I didn't say it made sense, it's just how I've always felt, ok?" She said, smacking me in the arm

"Ok, ok!" I laughed, letting up, "it's just...interesting."

The night wound down, and I gathered my things. Christine walked me out to the car, where she gave me a wink and a "see you tomorrow." I had wanted to kiss her, and I think she had wanted to kiss me, but we needed to keep up the charade as much as possible with her parents nearby.

I made my way home and thought about what we had discussed. A plan for the following evening began to form in my mind, as an erection began to form in my pants.

The following workday was an interminable slog of stacking paper, stocking pens, and answering inane questions about printer cartridges, but thoughts of future activities with Christine helped carry me through. I wasn't thinking about our time together later that night, however, I was thinking about the camping trip.