Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine and I had been hooking up as a way to help each other deal with our raging, teenage hormones, to be sure, but the taboo nature of what we were doing, the secrecy of it, was a major turn on as well. Christine rationalized our trysts as a way for her to be "good" while still satisfying her urges, but she knew she was being bad, sneaking around her conservative family's backs, and I could tell she got off on it. She tried to keep up the appearance of respectability with her "neck up only" rules, but the way she went crazy for my cum, in her mouth and on her face, told me it was the naughtiness, the dirtiness, that really got her going. She was a walking furnace of fiery, horny contradictions, and I was reaping all the benefits.

I thought about being out in the woods with her, sneaking off after lights out to find a quiet place where we could be alone, somewhere she could ride my thigh to orgasm surrounded by nature. I thought about staggering our return to the campfire to join the others for s'mores and ghost stories, and seeing the light of the fire highlight a glimmering streak on her neck, having missed a spot cleaning up the semen I erupted all over her face as the climax to a soul-sucking blowjob down by the docks.

"Hey, are you asleep or something?" came Gina's voice from behind, snapping me out of my erotic day dream.

"No, I...was just thinking about baseball," I poorly lied with a nervous smile.

"I don't blame you," Gina said with a snort, "it's weird, I spend most of my time at this job thinking about my other job. Hard to keep the two straight sometimes."

"Other job?"

"Yeah, I work weekends downtown. In fact I'm on my way there tonight after we get out." She paused for a moment, and then came with the question "Actually, is there any way you could drop me off after we get out? It'd save me a ton of time."

"Yeah, sure," I said after a moment. It wasn't exactly on my way, and I was desperate to get to Christine's as quickly as possible, but I didn't want to be a jerk.

"Thanks. I owe you one" she said with a flat smile. "That is unless Letty bites your head off for napping on the job...in which case I'll probably just steal your car." One more smirk and an arched eyebrow, and she was back on to her own part of the store again.

I coasted through the rest of the day, got out alive, and welcomed Gina to my car for her ride downtown. We talked casually, getting to know each other in a co-worker kind of way; she was going to be a sophomore at the local community college whereas I was about to start my freshman year at the nearby university, this was her second summer working at the store, etc etc.

The personal questions came next, but remained as surface level as possible.

"So you got a girlfriend or anything?" She asked casually

"I..." I honestly didn't know the answer to that question. Steph was gone, not that I knew what was going on there when she was here, and Christine, well...Christine was..."it's complicated," I finally blurted out.

"Yeah, it always is," she said with a chuckle.

"What about you?" I offered back.

"It's complicated," she said with a knowing smirk. "I've got a few people chasing me...I don't know, it's fun, I guess."

I bet she did. That was all the info she was willing to give up, and flagged down a corner I could stop at to let her off. It was a nondescript corner, with no real notable businesses or establishments, and after a wave and a thank you I watched her turn down a side street and disappear.

This girl was a mystery. A very interesting mystery.

I arrived at Christine's not long after, and my cock was already hard. I was excited and nervous at what was about to go down. I had a plan, an idea, and I hoped she was willing to trust me.

I knocked on the door and waited nervously. We were going to have the whole house to ourselves tonight, and I honestly didn't know what to expect. Would she answer the door in nothing but a smile? Or maybe a nightie or a silk robe? Tight booty shorts showing off her long legs and braless under a tight tank top?

The possibilities were endless, which is why I was a little shocked when she opened the door and greeted me in a pair of tight jeans and a sweatshirt. Despite the fact that it was about 85 degrees outside, this was an odd ensemble for what was, to my understanding, supposed to be a very horny evening.

I couldn't resist that bright beaming smile she aimed in my direction though, and put her clothing choices out of mind as she welcomed me in.

We settled in the spacious living room, and as we made awkward small talk on the couch it became clear that neither of us really knew how this was going to go. This wasn't a clandestine meeting in a car or a changing room, this was alone, full privacy, in her house.

Attempting to break this odd, new ice, I leaned in to kiss her. It was a futile attempt as she quickly and politely popped up and made her way to the tv to grab the remote control.

"You wanna put on a movie or something?" She said nervously, fidgeting with the controls. I could tell something was wrong. Or at least unsure.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, honestly wanting to know what was irking my friend.

"Oh, God, I knew it, I knew I was going to mess this up," she said, pacing back and forth, finally coming to rest back on the couch, turned towards me. "This is just...I'm just nervous."

"About what?"

"About...this."

I chuckled a bit at the thought. "Christine, it's not like we've never..."

"I know," she said, cutting me off, "but it's...different." She took a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing. "It's just that we're here...in my house...no interruptions...comfortable...I'm just worried that maybe we're going to get TOO comfortable...and we won't be able to stop ourselves."

Ah, there it was.

"Is that why you're dressed like you're going on a ski trip?" I joked. She nodded with an embarrassed smile. "Is that what happened with Eric?" I said, a bit more seriously.

She nodded again.

"We were here, on this couch...together...alone...kissing...and then we were naked." The image was vivid in my head as my cock strained against my pants. "And I could feel him against me...and I was so...wet..." my cock twitched again. It always twitched when this good Christian girl got descriptive in her naughtiness. "...and we thought it was what we both wanted, and then I felt him pushing into me...I felt him inside me," she paused a moment as she rolled up to the true confession of the story, "and I felt awful...because it felt so good."

I took her hand in mine. This was a real crisis for her, and one I definitely was not going to take lightly, despite the raging rod of hormones in my pants.

"You don't need to be ashamed, Christine," I said, trying to comfort her, "it's the most natural thing in the world...but I also understand where you're coming from. And that's why you don't have to worry about us tonight." She looked up at me, almost teary-eyed. "We have our rules in place for a reason, and I'm not going to let either of us break them."

She smiled at me, and pulled me in for a deep kiss. It was a good kiss, but when I felt her hand slide toward my crotch I stopped her.

"But," I said, pulling away from that great kiss, "I'm also not going to let you feel ashamed of your body and for wanting to experience pleasure, so I want to try something different tonight, ok?" Christine gave me a suspicious look. "It won't break any of our rules, I promise. You just need to trust me. Do you trust me?"

She took a moment to think, and then slowly nodded her head. I believed her.

"Ok good," I said, standing up, holding out my hand, "now let's go to your bedroom--I want you to be as comfortable as possible for this."

Reluctantly, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Christine's bedroom was the bedroom of a late-teenage girl who was excited about life. There were posters, books, charms and trinkets, but it was all very neat, all very clean. In the middle of the room was a large double bed, impeccably made, and a comfy-looking lounge chair next to a nearby end table.

I thought about that bed as I led her to sit on the edge. I wanted to share it with her. I wanted to be wrapped up in the sheets, deep inside her, but no, that wouldn't be happening. Not tonight.

We have rules.

I stepped up to her and leaned down to kiss her again, my hands running up her neck and into her long hair. She moaned, and I felt her hand begin to idly stroke the bulge in my pants. I let her do it--I wanted her turned up to 11 for this.

We kissed deeply, passionately, and her groping became more insistent. I could tell her hips were squirming around beneath her. She was extremely turned on. That's when I pulled away.

Leaving her momentarily breathless, I walked over to the lounge chair, and sat down. Christine smiled as she stood up, moving to join me, no doubt anticipating that I might want a blow job, but I put my hand up, stopping her.

"I don't want you to be ashamed of yourself, or afraid of your body," I said, as she looked on confused but aroused, "so we're not allowed to touch each other tonight. That's the new rule."

"What?"

"We're only allowed to touch ourselves, ok?"

"Tim, I don't know, I've never..."

"I know, and that's the point. I want you to be selfish. To explore."

"What about you?"

"I'll be here to guide you and encourage you...while I enjoy the show. ok?"

Her eyes flicked down to the hardness in my pants. She nodded with a smirk.

I got up, clicked off the bedroom light, leaving only the dull mood lighting of nearby lamps to illuminate the scene. I took my seat in the lounge chair again.

"I want you to take off your pants. And then your shirt."

Christine nodded, and slowly began to unbutton her jeans. Her hips shimmied deliciously as she peeled them down her long legs, revealing white, high-cut panties clinging tight to her womanly lips and the cheeks of her ass.

Kicking her pants across the floor she paused momentarily, then reached down to the hem of her sweatshirt. Crossing her arms and gripping the edge of the garment, she raised her arms up, slowly revealing to me first the smooth skin of her flat stomach, and then the matching white, demi cup bra. Arms stretched up over head she pulled the sweatshirt completely off, and tossed it on the floor with her jeans.

I took in the sight before me, and my hand mindlessly dropped to the straining bulge in my pants and squeezed. Christine never took her eyes off of it.

"Please...let me touch you," she said, eyes locked on my bulge.

I just shook my head and smiled. "Now the bra...and then the panties."

Now it was her turn to shake her head. I thought for a moment I had pushed things too far, until she followed up with "your clothes first."

I smiled again, and stood up. There was barely three feet between us, yet the tension made it feel like we were miles away.

I pulled off my shirt and slid down my shorts, and in a show of solidarity, I then peeled off my underwear as well, freeing my hard, thick cock to the night air.

"Is this ok?" I asked, before moving things forward again.

She nodded.

Then, in a moment I will never be able to delete from my mind, Christine, the pastor's daughter, my friend from church, reached up, unclipped her bra, and let the cups fall away from her chest. Her small, modest breasts created a lovely swell off the flat of her chest, and her nipples stood out so hard that it seemed like they were reaching out to me. What a sight. They were as beautiful as I had imagined, if not more so. Not nearly enough to slide my cock between, but plenty still to grab and squeeze, with nipples perfect for sucking.

But not tonight. Tonight we had rules.

Christine wasn't done; her hands slid to the band of her panties, and drew them down off her hips, revealing to me a perfect, tight pussy with a perfectly groomed triangle of hair practically pointing like an arrow to her clit. A clit I desperately wanted to lick and suck. A pussy I wanted to feel squeeze tight around me.

But not tonight. Tonight we had rules.

My cock bobbed in a surge of arousal as we both drank in the sights of our nude bodies on display for each other. "Wow..." was all I could muster up to say in the moment, eliciting a bashful smile from Christine.

"Now," I said, sitting back down in the chair, "I'm going to stay right here, and I want you to go lie down in your bed. Make yourself comfortable."

After a moment, she turned to move toward the bed, and I got my first glorious view of her perfect naked ass as she climbed in.

Comfortable on her back, one knee kicked up slightly, she looked back toward me. Toward my hard cock.

I reached down with one hand and gently and languidly began stroking myself. Her eyes never left it. Her legs began to fidget and squeeze with obvious arousal.

"Does it turn you on to watch me touch myself?" I said, taking in how entranced she was.

"Yes," she said almost breathlessly.

"What are you thinking about as you watch me?"

"How much I want to feel it...taste it..."

"Is it making you wet?"

She nodded in the affirmative, her legs shifting and squeezing quite a bit now.

"Prove it," I said quietly so as not to break the mood.

She was confused. "What? How?"

"Reach down with your hand. Feel with your fingers how wet you are. I want to see it on your fingers."

Hesitantly, and still never letting her eyes leave the stroking hand on my cock, she slipped her fingers between her legs. Her eyes finally closed and a sigh escaped her mouth as she dipped into the wetness.

Eyes opening ever so slightly, she retrieved her hand and held it up to me. Sure enough her fingers glimmered in the low lamplight, and a thin string of sticky fluid arched between them.

This girl was drenched.

"Good," I said with a smile, "now I want you to close your eyes, and touch your body all over."

"How?" She said back. It was a strange question, but given the situation, and her lack of self-love experience, I guess it wasn't that strange.

"Touch yourself...like you'd want someone else to touch you. Close your eyes, forget I'm here, and explore yourself like a lover."

She smiled as she closed her eyes. Her hard nipples rose and fell heavily now. She was in.

She started with her face. Her fingers danced over her cheekbones, dipping between her lips before they moved down the length of her neck.

She dripped over her prominent collarbone, but hesitated when she reached the flat of her chest. Her breathing got more labored as she stroked back and forth, nervously. I knew instantly she wasn't teasing herself, she was nervous to touch her own breasts for the purpose of pleasure, timid about triggering those hard, pink nipples of hers. Apprehensive to send joyous spikes through her body.

"It's ok," I said, trying to encourage her, "make yourself feel good."

Her eyes were squeezed shut in that adorable grimace she had when she was focusing on sex. Her hands swirled around the flat of her chest one more time, and then bypassed her tits completely, sliding down to her stomach, and then over her hips and thighs.

She wasn't there quite yet, but I knew that with enough motivation, there would be nowhere else she would want to go.

"What are you thinking about?" I said, stroking my own rigid arousal lazily as I watched Christine timidly feel around her body.

"I don't know," she said with a nervous smile, "what SHOULD I be thinking about?"

"Think about things that turn you on...that get you wet...maybe something you've done in the past...maybe something you'd like to do in the future..."

Christine exhaled lustily as an image clearly entered her mind.

"Tell me." I urged, "tell me what you're thinking about."

"I'm thinking about..." she began, fighting through her own shyness, "...I'm thinking about..."

"Yes?"

"I'm thinking about...the first time I had...the first time I had Eric in my mouth." Her body began to squirm more. Whether she knew it or not, she was teasing herself pretty good by skipping over her erogenous zones.

"Had Eric's what in your mouth, Christine?" I said, trying to direct her toward the freeing path, "His cock?"

That shy smile returned and she nodded her head.

"I want to hear you say it," I urged, feeling my own member stiff in my hand.

"The first time I had his...cock...in my mouth." I smiled, and my cock surged. Her nipples were reaching for the sky, dying to be touched.

"Tell me about it," I continued, stroking myself with a little more purpose now.

"It was the summer...we were in the car making out. We had touched each other before, and I was becoming obsessed with his...with his cock...so I pulled it out so I could touch it...so I could stroke it."

I was starting to sweat, my cock throbbing in my hand as Christine told me her erotic story. Her teasing was starting to tease me as well. I needed her to touch herself--to REALLY touch herself. I needed to see it.

"How did it feel?"

She smiled again. "It was hard. It was...nice. I could feel his heartbeat. I started...stroking him...and he leaned me back and pulled off my bikini top."

Her hands started circling her breasts.

"What did he do then?"

"He leaned me back and he...kissed my neck and..." her breathing was picking up as she relived the hot memories "...and he squeezed my...my tits..." both her hands finally grasped her tits and she squeezed, eliciting a pleasureful gasp as she did. "And his fingers...he pinched my nipples."

"How did it feel?" I gasped, doing my best to keep it together.

"It felt amazing," she said with another smile

"Show me. Show me how it felt"

Her fingers danced out to the ends of her screaming nipples and pinched. Her mouth hung open in pleasure as a new, erotic sensation shot through her body. She smiled.

"Then what? Then what happened?" I said, desperately wanting to know for my own pleasure as much as hers.

" I don't know what came over me, but I just...I really wanted him inside of me, but I knew we couldn't."

"Inside of you where?"

"Inside me..." I saw her hands slip over the inside of her thighs, and her legs spread open, "...in my pussy."

"What did you wish he would do?"

"I wished he would put his...cock...inside me..." she said through panting breaths, inching her hands closer to her dripping pussy, lips already wide and engorged with need. "...I wished he would...he would fuck me."

"Show me..." I panted, stroking my cock hard and long as I watched her shift and wriggle, "...show me how you wanted it."

Her breathing increased, almost like she was at the top of the first hill of a roller coaster, and she let out a long gasp and a short moan as she slipped her fingers between her lips and into her steaming pussy

I moaned along with her, my cock raging in my hand, as I watched her slide her fingers in, out, and around her wet, tender pussy. That adorable grimmace was back as she used her fingers to search her body for the path to orgasm, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She tweaked her hard nipples intermittently as she dove deep. Her arms pressed her small tits together to create delicious cleavage as she moaned and writhed. My balls were boiling, and a short, loud moan escaped my mouth, and all of a sudden her eyes were open, and they were fixed on me.

We exchanged no words, only looks. Our eyes burrowed into each other, hers on my hard, throbbing cock, mine on her wet, dripping pussy. We watched intently as we pleasured ourselves.

"What...what happened in the car?" I Finally spoke. I needed to get her there. I needed to get US there.

"I needed his cock inside me..." she continued, never looking away, "so I leaned over...and I took him into my mouth."

"Then what?"

"He gasped so loudly; he was so hard, Tim, he felt so good in my mouth." She gasped again herself as she dipped her fingers deep into her wetness. "I held his balls in my hand, and I began sucking him. Up and down, in and out of my mouth. I was drooling all over him. I wanted it so bad!"