Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted and groaned as I stroked for her. I could feel it building inside me. It wasn't going to be long.

"And then I felt his hand slide down under my ass...and he snuck inside my bikini bottoms...and I felt just the tip of his finger push into me...I was so wet..." A loud gasp burst from her as she began to rub her pussy and clit faster and faster "...and I was sucking his cock, and his fingers were inside me!"

She was starting to lose control. Body writhing, fingers plunging into her core, breaths coming hard and fast. I was right there with her, stroking and straining, sweating and gasping. My balls were jumping and squeezing.

"Fuck, Christine...fuck..." I said as we both drove our bodies towards orgasm. She knew what was coming, and was determined not to let it go to waste.

"I want it, Tim--I want it!" she whispered through gasping breaths.

Shocked, surprised, and harder than iron, I catapulted myself out of my seat and climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside her. My cock bobbed inches from her body, her eyes never leaving my stroking hand, her tongue sneaking out to wet her dried lips.

"Did he cum on your face?" I croaked, in a trance of self love, looking down at the wanton angel beneath me. I wanted so badly to reach down and touch her, to squeeze her heaving tits, but we had rules, and I had to follow them.

"No," She managed to eek out, "It felt so good for both of us...it was all he could take...and he got super hard in my mouth, and then...then...he started filling me up..." she was on the brink now. We both were. "...and his fingers were in me, and I could taste his cum...and I..I..."

Her eyes wrenched shut, her body shook, and it was the last straw for me. As Christine's pussy began to spasm and convulse around her fingers, my cock vibrated with pleasure, and launched the first white rope up her neck and across her face.

When she felt the hot semen lash her, Christine gasped again and moaned loudly as her orgasm gripped her body. She tensed and she trembled, all while my balls christened her first self-induced orgasm with hot semen. Her face, her neck, her cute, perky tits with the hard nipples, all streaked with thick, white cum, each ejaculation driving her deeper and deeper into her own climax.

We moaned and shuddered together, Christine's hand gripping my thigh tight as we each rode out our pleasure. When my spurts calmed to a dribble, and her pussy stopped its creaming, we both gasped wildly at any remaining air in the room as the earth came back into view.

Christine looked up at me, a smokey, satisfied look on her face, and I down at her, a vision of sex baptized in cum. Then, unexpectedly, Christine removed her drenched, slippery fingers from her pussy, reached up and slipped them into my mouth.

The taste was electric. The taste of her pussy, of her cum, in my mouth, sent shockwaves through my body. Our rules told us I wasn't allowed to taste her pussy for real, but clearly she wanted me to, and was going to make sure I did as much as our rules allowed.

I sucked and licked her fingers clean. I couldn't get enough of it. The semen-splattered church girl beneath me moaned and gasped, and my cock started to grow hard again. It was at that moment, against my deepest wants and needs, that I took a last, long suck of her fingers, popped them out of my mouth, and rolled off the bed away from her.

I knew she was still horny, and clearly my cock was ready for round two, but I knew that if things were allowed to continue...our rules would be completely out the window. I wanted it so bad, and I could tell by the look on her cum-covered face Christine did too, but I knew we had to keep it together. I told her we would, and I was a man of my word.

"Holy shit," I said, regaining some rational thought. I looked at Christine again, drenched in my seed, and watched as she guided a dollop of my cum from her cheek into her mouth, and savored it before swallowing. Jesus Christ, what a woman. "Let me get you a towel," I croaked out and made my way toward the bathroom.

Splashing some cold water on my face, and reveling in the glorious, spent ache of two thoroughly emptied balls, I grabbed the biggest towel I could find and headed back toward Christine's room.

I paused outside as I heard the moans get louder. I peeked around the frame, not wanting to disturb her, and watched this cum-covered beauty, this Godly girl saving herself for marriage, finger herself to a second orgasm, still splattered with my jizz.

Her eyes opened as she came back to the world, small breasts heaving up and down delightfully with each deep, full breath, and she caught me at the door watching her.

She met my gaze, and between deep, full breaths, flashed me the largest, most beautifully satisfied smile I had ever seen.

I think I might have created a monster.