Diary of a Horny Student Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the apartment I hopped in the shower to freshen myself up. My balls were full, and I had been looking forward to Christine draining them tonight, but I guessed I'd be on my own afterall.

I checked my email, expecting, maybe hoping, to see a new message from Kerri, but there was nothing. I wondered if I had pushed it too far with my last response--maybe I scared her off.

Maybe that was for the best.

I settled in on the couch, prepared to take erotic matters into my own hands. I hadn't brought many clothes with me, and hadn't exactly expected to be entertaining that night afterall, which is why I was so surprised and unprepared when I heard a knock at the door.

I approached slowly, in only a t-shirt and my underwear, and let out an unsure "...hello?"

"Pizza!" I heard someone shout back at me. I hadn't ordered any pizza, but I knew the identity of the delivery person as soon as I heard the voice.

I opened the door, and was greeted by Tara's smiling face. She was, in fact, holding a pizza, and some booze to go with it.

"Surprised?" she beamed. I nodded.

"How did you know I was here?" I said, inviting her in

"I swung by looking for you and caught your step mom Kelly on her way out--she said you were up here housesitting, so..."

"On her way out?" I said, with a cocked eyebrow. It was late for Kelly to be going out on a Tuesday.

"Yeah, I don't know where she was going, but she looked damn hot! I had no idea your step mom was such a fox!"

"Gross, Tara." I said, rolling my eyes.

Kelly looked "damn hot"? I don't think I've ever seen her dressed to look "damn hot," and the imagery didn't really jive in my mind.

"Anyway, I figured you could use some company, so I grabbed a pizza on my way out from work and headed over." She dropped the pizza and the booze on the kitchen table, and began to wander, giving herself a tour of the apartment. "Nice place," she said, mozying into the living room, "lot of space. Looks a lot like your place too."

"Yeah, I mean it is stacked directly on top of ours, so..."

"Which would make this..." she said as she wandered toward Steph's room.

"Yeah," I said quickly, trying in vain to change the subject. I winced as she waltzed into the bedroom.

"Interesting..." she said with a droll tone. Slowly she floated through Steph's room, looking around at all its contents and decorations.

Then, without warning, she jumped onto Steph's bed, and spread herself out.

"Tara, what are you--" I tried to question, but was cut off by the sounds coming from Tara's mouth. Sounds, not words, because, laying there in Steph's bed, Tara started a chorus of orgasmic moans.

"Ooooh, yes!" she cooed, getting louder, "I'm trying to figure out how loud the moans would have to be for you to hear them through the floor--ooooh, god!" She knew I hated this, and with a wry smile, began writhing around on the bed. Even in her unflattering pizza shop uniform I'd be lying if I said it wasn't kinda hot. But that wasn't the point.

"Ok, come on, that's enough," I said, walking toward the bed, but her hand shot up, grabbed my wrist, and used my momentum to yank me onto the bed with her. Laughing, we began a playful tumble and wrestle as her exaggerated moans of "oh, yes!" and "oh, fuck me!" continued. I couldn't contain my laughter at the display.

Rolling onto my back, Tara gained the upper hand, straddled me, and began using my unconfined laughter as a motivator. She sent her ludicrous display into overdrive as she began bucking and humping her body on mine. Arms flailing, running her hands through her hair like a cheap porno, It was a hilarious parody of sex, but it was the finale that gave me pause.

Reaching down and grasping at my shirt, the climax to Tara's "climax" took a very surprising, familiar tone as her wild moans turned into the perfect recreation of Steph's adorable, sexy, short-short-long orgasmic cry.

I gasped, and my hands instinctively went to Tara's hips, as I had a flashback to the last time I heard that beautiful sound in this room--the last time Steph and I had made love--where I felt her sweet, spasming pussy milk my cock for all it was worth.

My cock twitched forcefully at the image. I suddenly got very self conscious. I was still only wearing my underwear, and Tara's butt was resting firmly against me. She had to have felt it. Some part of me hoped she did, but most of me just started to blush.

"Ok, ok, enough," I said, tossing her playfully off me, onto the bed. I sat up, trying to discreetly cool down.

"Hey, I'm sorry she's gone," Tara then said sincerely as we sat together on the bed, "it sucks, I know. Trust me. But hopefully you can keep moving forward and enjoy the summer...and then in the fall you can bang a whole bunch of sluts once you get to college!" She squeezed my thigh playfully and we both laughed.

"Thanks, Tara," I said, hugging her, "you're the best."

"Yeah, I am, and don't you forget it!" She stood up, straightened herself out, and looked down at herself, realizing she was still in her work clothes. " I know this is kinda weird to ask...but do you think I could take a shower? I smell like pizza."

"You LOOK like pizza," I teased, earning me a smirk and a middle finger for my troubles. "Yeah, I don't see why not. I've got some tasks I have to do anyway, we can eat when you get out."

Tara bounced out of the room, and I took a moment to take in the room around me. It's true, I did miss Steph, but I was also looking forward to the future. Maybe I'd be back in this bedroom someday, but if not, I'd always have the memories, and for now that was enough.

I went through my list of tasks as I heard the shower running, but I just could not find the cat. Even putting its food out didn't bring him running, but I figured I'd give it some time before I went looking. There were new people in the house and I didn't blame him for being elusive.

I turned on the TV and set things out for dinner as Tara strolled back into the living room, all shiny and clean. I did a double take when she came into view, not because she was wearing a big t-shirt and gym shorts she clearly got out of Steph's room, but because that seemed to be ALL she was wearing. Tara was a bit thicker than Steph, and the shorts were very short, so they hugged her curves lovingly. I tried not to stare, but with each movement the jiggle beneath her shirt told me that those perfect breasts of hers were hanging bra-free, a statement accented by the shadows cast from her hard nipples.

"God, I feel so much better now!" She said as she joined me on the couch. "So--what's new, Miller?!"

We cracked into the drinks Tara brought as we began to catch up, but never quite made it to the pizza. We each complained about work, and there was lots of laughing and cringing, but when I asked how things were going with Sarah, Tara became uncharacteristically evasive. She assured me things were fine, and brushed the questions off, but I could tell something was off. I just wasn't sure what.

"And what about you?" she said, moving the focus off herself, "have you just been locking yourself away writing love letters, pining over your lost princess Steph?" There was a dismissive sarcasm painting her words.

"Actually...no," I said, followed by a long pause. I hadn't told anyone about what I had been doing with Christine, but...I think I was about to.

"Ooooh, a secret hottie at work got your eye?" she said with a smirk, taking a pull from her drink and shifting herself a little closer to me.

"No, not that...it's...a girl from church."

"The one with the tits?" Tara said excitedly.

"No, she's actually..." here we go, "...the pastor's daughter."

"Oooh, how scandalous, Miller!" She laughed, "what've you two been getting up to, holding hands in the park and catching glances over cookies at the bake sale?"

"Well..." I began, and then...I told Tara everything. From prom night, to the blowjob in my car, to the rules we put in place, to Christine's hot desire for my cum on her face, all the way up through our hot jerk off session from a couple days ago. Tara listened in shocked disbelief and rapt attention. I knew her well enough to know that this story was probably turning her on a little bit, and I don't know if it was the booze or the moment, but that turned me on a little bit too. I shifted my legs in an attempt to hide the slight erection I was growing as I spoke.

"In fact, if she hadn't been pulled away by a family thing this week, there's a good chance you would have walked in on us tonight when you showed up unannounced!" I concluded.

Tara sat in wide-eyed silence for a moment, and took a long swig of her drink.

"Wow, Miller," she said, adjusting herself, "that is...holy shit that is hot."

"Yeah, it's been an experience," I said, hardly believing it myself.

There was a thick silence in the air. Two friends, both buzzed and aroused, neither one of us really knowing what to say...or do...next.

A loud thump and crash coming from the master bedroom thankfully snapped the tension of the awkward silence.

"What was that?" Tara said. I got to my feet and made my way toward the master bedroom, Tara following right behind (emphasis on behind, the chicken!) me. Peeking into the bedroom, there was a plastic bin that had fallen to the ground and popped open. It seemed to be full of CDs, which were now strewn about the floor.

"Did it just...fall over?" Tara said, but before I could answer, a dark shape darted over the bed and knocked over a lamp as it flew out the bedroom door!

We both jumped and yelped at the sudden scare, Tara grabbing onto my arm, but I instantly knew what had happened. "Ah, it's the goddamn cat!"

"What an asshole, that thing scared the shit out of me!" Tara laughed, releasing her grip on my arm.

We both chuckled, and started picking up the mess the cat had made.

I was straightening out the lamp by the bedside table when I heard a low "oh, wow," come from Tara behind me.

"What's up?" I inquired

"These aren't CDs," she said, holding a couple up to show me, "they're DVDs. Homemade DVDs."

"So?" I said, not following.

"Cabo, Hawaii, Hawaii 2..." Tara began to list, "...I think these are home movies."

"So it's from their vacation, what's the big deal? Probably just full of photos."

"Linda...Denise...Chris...John..." she listed again before ending her list with an exclamation point: "...BRIAN."

We didn't need to say anything further. We both instantly knew what these dvds were. Thanks to me, Tara was well aware of the sexual adventures Sandy and Don liked to go on, and clearly...clearly we had just found the evidence.

These were personal, private recordings of very personal and private events. We needed to put them back the way they were, and never mention that we had ever found--

"Wanna watch one?" Tara said with a wry smile.

"I don't know..." I said timidly

"Miller," she said, giving me a look that expressly told me she didn't' buy my hesitation.

I paused for as long as I could, and then blurted out "...not the Brian one."

A big, evil smile broke out on Tara's gorgeous face. She knew me too well. She knew I was an unrelenting perv. It takes one to know one, after all.

We hustled back to the living room, and Tara popped one of the discs in the player. She turned back toward me with a smile, and I could see her hard nipples poking through her t-shirt once again.

She plopped down right next to me, and with a giddy energy to her she pressed play on the remote. She had picked the disk labeled "JOHN," and began clicking back and forth indecisively between the videos trying to decide which to play.

"Ooh, this one sounds fun," she said with a devilish smile as she highlighted "JOHN 3 - DP - BIG FINISH." I grumbled a weak protest again, and she chuckled as she clicked play.

The room went dark for a moment as the video loaded, and I felt the skin of Tara's thigh touch mine. It was only then that it occurred to me how lightly dressed we both were. There was a lot of skin exposed, and very little fabric between my cock and the night air. I tried not to think about it as the video started.

The picture bounced and shook with the clumsiness of someone picking up a recording camera, giving just quick glimpses at first but then revealing a rather nice, spacious hotel room once the camera operator leveled things off. The room was big enough to have a living room area with a nice couch, and big windows that looked out onto a beautiful vista of high rises, and a sun in the early stages of setting. It was a room on a high floor. Tara and I both noted the visible buildings, telling us this was the city we lived just outside of, the one that was only about a 20 minute drive away. The operator commented on the gorgeous view, and I recognized the voice immediately as Sandy's husband Don.

Don turned the camera toward the bedroom door, and kept it rolling as he crossed the room and entered, making a comment about "another gorgeous view" as the lens landed on his wife, Sandy, doing her makeup in a big, floor-length mirror. A vision in a short, shimmering, gold dress, the fabric hugged every curve on Sandy's body. Her big, mature breasts sat effortlessly high on her chest. She looked tan, she looked fit, she looked hot.

"Jesus, she looks amazing," Tara said, transfixed, "when do you think this was?"

We watched Don flirt with his smoking-hot wife as I tried to figure out the timing of the video. "Well, based on her hair I'd have to guess at least five years ago," I said. Sandy's hair was much shorter than it was now, darker with blonde highlights, a style I remembered seeing her wear, but not in a long time.

"You excited for tonight?" Don said with a playful tone. Sandy smiled playfully back, rubbing her top lip with the tip of her tongue. She shimmied her hips, and dragged a finger down the neck of her dress, exposing an even deeper split of cleavage as she nodded.

"Looks like you are too, mister," she said, looking down at Don's crotch. The camera caught his reflection in the long mirror--he was nude except for one article of clothing, boxer shorts that were precariously tented in the front.

"Well that's what I came in to talk to you about, baby," he chuckled, "I've been waiting for this for two months, and I want to make it count, so...I was hoping maybe you could take the edge off for me before we head out!"

"Oh yeah?" Sandy said, her dark eyes narrowing to a smokey glare accompanying a devilish smirk.

"Yeah," Don said, being sure to catch Sandy's hands rubbing and groping his hardening cock through his boxers.

The two argued playfully over whether or not it was fair, then finally, after a promise he wouldn't ruin her makeup, Sandy dropped to her knees, stripping his shorts down as she went, and freed his hard cock. It bobbed up hard and proud.

"Oh, damn," I heard Tara say, marveling at Don's considerable erection, shifting her legs together slightly. I felt my own cock twitch, but I couldn't tell if it was because more of Tara's bare thigh was pressed against my own, or because of what I was viewing on the screen.

Comfortably situated on her knees, all smiles, looking up at the camera, she stroked Don's cock lightly as they continued to flirt. It was dirty and lewd, but it was also extremely...cute. Another smile, another glib remark, and then Sandy opened her lips and slipped the head of her husband's cock into her mouth.

Her eyes closed and they both moaned satisfied moans as the camera documented Sandy working her husband's stiff member in and out of her mouth. It was a passionate blowjob, but it was tidy, as Sandy needed things to stay that way for the night ahead. She was on a mission, and was coaxing and milking her husband at a deliberate, pleasurable pace.

"Fuck, babe, that feels so fucking good," Don groaned as we all watched his wife's head bob up and down on his straining cock, "I wanna cum all over that gorgeous face of yours!"

"Absolutely NOT," Sandy exclaimed, popping Don's tip out of her mouth, but never not stroking, "I told you, you can NOT ruin my makeup!" Then with another devilish smirk she added "at least not until tonight. Tonight you can cum wherever you want--but right now it's in my mouth, or not at all!"

"Whatever you say, baby," Don responded, and then with a smile, Sandy engulfed his length again.

"Damn, she is good at that," Tara commented. I grunted in agreement, and out of the corner of my eye I caught Tara's fingers stroking idly back and forth against the band of her shorts. My cock twitched again, and I could feel the pressure trickling in, thickening my shaft. I tried to shift to hide myself, but there was nowhere to run.

Turning back to the video we both watched in rapt attention as Sandy masterfully fellated her husband. His moans started growing louder, his free hand sliding lovingly over her hair and against her face, her moans encouraging him as she steered him down the path toward orgasm.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Don gasped, prompting Sandy to slip him out of her mouth once again.

"You gonna cum for me, baby? You gonna cum in my mouth?" she asked, staring straight down the barrel of the camera, but before Don could answer, just as Sandy slipped him back in her mouth to finish the job, the picture cut to black.

It was only a moment, but it was long enough for Tara and I both to realize we were both holding our breath, and let them out with long, heated sighs.

We both laughed and squirmed at the tension in the air. I felt sweat beading on my temples. Tara was equally as flustered. In the grand scheme of things, this shouldn't have been that big a deal, as we had crossed sexual boundaries before. Tara had sat topless and watched as I masturbated to completion, and we both masturbated to rousing climaxes in full view of each other as we watched my neighbor, Tara's now-girlfriend Sarah, get fucked and cummed on in her bedroom. There was just something different about tonight, though. I don't know if it was the minimal clothes, the scandalous video we were watching, or just that so much had happened between us since we were last this intimate, so much said...and so much unsaid.

This is a long way of saying that there was a decent amount of nervousness and embarrassment when I realized Tara's eyes had drifted down to the full, hard erection I was now pushing against the fabric of my underwear.

As a new image appeared on the screen, Tara could sense my unease.

"It's ok, Miller," she said, running a hand down her smooth, pale thigh, "I'm right there with you."

We looked at each other as the camera shook and shuddered again, as though being picked up and turned on. Her lips looked so sweet. Her tongue snaked out from between to wet them ever so slightly. Without even looking down I could tell how hard her nipples were. They were as hard as my cock.

Voices returned, and we turned back toward the tv. We were in the high rise living room again, but it was night time now, and the focus was trained on a gyrating, shimmying figure standing in front of the big windows. A sparkling, golden figure. It was Sandy, swaying erotically and putting on a show for the camera operator.

Sandy began walking forward, slowly, seductively, and began to peel off her tight dress. Shimmering gold gave way to a dark, strapless bra with matching panties, a bra that was doing the lord's work, hoisting her amazing breasts up, presenting them to a very lucky partner.

"Are you ready for me?" She whispered, running her hands up her flat stomach, grasping and squeezing her tits through the bra

"Oh, I think so, darlin'" came a southern drawl, as the camera tilted down to reveal a long, hard cock stretching out from just above the tight balls of a naked, sitting man.

This must be John.

John's cock looked to be longer than Don's but not as thick. I started thinking about my own cock, and how I measured up to these guys. Tara hadn't called either of their cocks "fantastic" yet, so I assumed I was in good standing.